March 19, 2024, 03:40:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 23 - Evening 6/24/05- Early Morning 6/25/05  (Read 235871 times)
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: June 25, 2005, 02:55:38 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Razzy:

What about the use of a date rape drug?  Possible?  How do you think she died?

I dont think they had to use the drug. I think she willinging went in the car.  If she was on the date rape drug I doubt her friends would have let her go anywhere because she would not have been in a very stable state of mind.  If youve ever seen someone on this stuff, they are totally out of thier mind.  I think the murder was caused by JVDS getting too rough with Natalie and she was probably not wanting to have intercourse but maybe was ok with making out and Joran went too far.  I dont think her death was a overdose, it was something physcially brutal. Covering her mouth so she cant scream and suffociating, or strangulation.

I agree...I've always said this was a simple crime. Hormones and someone without personal controls.

Are you optimistic about the Texas search team?  Is this key to finding her body...if it can be found?

The texas search team are the best of the best, unfortunately, they dont know exactly where she is or their search would not be both in water and land.  This tells me theres been no indication from the parties in custody where she is.  Them finding her will be easier if shes buried somewhere on land, but I really think shes out in the water and thats like finding a needle in a haystack.  

Kind of reminds me of watching Fox news night after night while they were searching for Bin Laden a few years ago with no luck.  Glued to the screen every minute hoping some news of a finding.

If shes on land I give them over 50% chance of finding her if they didnt burn her.  Out in the water maybe 20%.  Its going to be luck because if shes weighted with anchors she will probably never surface.
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: June 25, 2005, 02:58:20 AM »

Razzy:

I dont think they had to use the drug. I think she willinging went in the car.  If she was on the date rape drug I doubt her friends would have let her go anywhere because she would not have been in a very stable state of mind.  If youve ever seen someone on this stuff, they are totally out of thier mind.  I think the murder was caused by JVDS getting too rough with Natalie and she was probably not wanting to have intercourse but maybe was ok with making out and Joran went too far.  I dont think her death was a overdose, it was something physcially brutal. Covering her mouth so she cant scream and suffociating, or strangulation.

I agree...I've always said this was a simple crime. Hormones and someone without personal controls.

Are you optimistic about the Texas search team?  Is this key to finding her body...if it can be found?

The texas search team are the best of the best, unfortunately, they dont know exactly where she is or their search would not be both in water and land.  This tells me theres been no indication from the parties in custody where she is.  Them finding her will be easier if shes buried somewhere on land, but I really think shes out in the water and thats like finding a needle in a haystack.  

Kind of reminds me of watching Fox news night after night while they were searching for Bin Laden a few years ago with no luck.  Glued to the screen every minute hoping some news of a finding.

If shes on land I give them over 50% chance of finding her if they didnt burn her.  Out in the water maybe 20%.  Its going to be luck because if shes weighted with anchors she will probably never surface.

Wow Razzy...I think we're on the same wavelength (sadly)

Pretty much what I would have posted, if Nancy would've asked me the same question.

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: June 25, 2005, 02:59:12 AM »

Razzy:

I don't understand your comments about Chambers?

he also killed his little victim in self defense for consenual sex.

Jennifer levine was viciously murdered in the Central Park but Robert chambers kept claiming self defense because he had scratches on him, but thats just because jennifer was trying to get away.  THe jury in this trial was pretty close to being a hung jury because of his self defense claims that they prosecutor dropped the charge to involuntary manslaughter to get some sort of conviction and some sort of jail time.   But if you saw the picture of Jennifer she was far from defending herself.  She had a imprint of Robert Chambers watch mashed in her throat.

So my self defense comment was really just sarcastic.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: June 25, 2005, 02:59:41 AM »

Razzy:

Even with weights can't the sonar pick it up?
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: June 25, 2005, 03:00:00 AM »

Getagrip:

Yea we are pretty much agreeing on everything here.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: June 25, 2005, 03:00:28 AM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "kkial"
can't make it until 2 tonight.....

Let us say a pray for Natalee,,,and her family...and also the others that are involved.  Even the ones incarcerated and the ones that may be brought in,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just a thought,,,,Could Croes have helped J n P out of a bad situation.

Croes probably just sold them some X

Just Joran cause the other 2 are innocent after dropping JVDS and Natalee at Mariott beach.

I imagine the phone call was from Deepak to Croes around 10, he left work a bit early, per Jorans request.

Where did you get that WW?  Never heard that change in the timeline? [/i]

He states in his e-mail that he left work around 10:30, he closed up shop pretty quick according to mom and him saying his regular shift is 4-11.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: June 25, 2005, 03:01:15 AM »

Razzy:

And if she's still alive? Rolling Eyes
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: June 25, 2005, 03:01:27 AM »

Razzy:

Even with weights can't the sonar pick it up?

Yea but they have to know exactly where she is.  Theres alot of ocean and theres no telling how far out a boat went to dispose of her, and thats my assumption that they did.  I would suspect they went as far away as they could and I just dont think the Texas search team is going to go out as far as she is.
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: June 25, 2005, 03:01:32 AM »

Robert  Chambers case if anyone's interested.

Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: June 25, 2005, 03:03:12 AM »

Quote from: "Microcephalic"
Quote from: "Perforator"
Quote from: "Microcephalic"
Quote from: "Perforator"
yes why do you need a 'cover story' for leaving someone on the beach???
since when is that a crime?

Although unlikely, it could just be that the cover story was concocted after they learned she went missing and didn't want to get blamed.  More likely they are hiding something.

Didnt they say, the first night the Twittys were there, they dropped her off at the HI? At that point even the police didn't consider her missing.

I think, based on the fact that the parents were even there, that she was presumed missing.  It's probably a moot point anyway.  Like you suggest, they are probably concealing something more sinister.  From the supposed dipstick e-mail we know she fell asleep in the car.  It's not unlikely that she could have simply passed out on the beach and Jerkran, being the gentleman that he is, had his way with her a left her there.  That could have provided sufficient motive to lie.

According to everything we can surmise, they made up this story BEFORE she was officially missing.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: June 25, 2005, 03:03:15 AM »

Let us say a pray for Natalee,,,and her family...and also the others that are involved.  Even the ones incarcerated and the ones that may be brought in,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just Joran cause the other 2 are innocent after dropping JVDS and Natalee at Mariott beach.

I imagine the phone call was from Deepak to Croes around 10, he left work a bit early, per Jorans request.

He states in his e-mail that he left work around 10:30, he closed up shop pretty quick according to mom and him saying his regular shift is 4-11.

With all due respect it's best not to make references to an email's timeline  thats validity is uncertain. It's just not kosher.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: June 25, 2005, 03:03:57 AM »

Inspector Im not going to even answer your sarcastic questions anymore, Maybe you and Wonder Woman should get together for a game of Clue or something.  

Im just not going to waste the board bandwith answering your sarcasm.
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: June 25, 2005, 03:04:03 AM »

Hope you dont' think I'm nitpicking, WW, but the faux  email says Deepak left work at 10 pm.

nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: June 25, 2005, 03:05:15 AM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Robert  Chambers case if anyone's interested.

I know the case, but didn't understand what Razzy was saying about it.

I've thought all along it's the most similar case.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: June 25, 2005, 03:05:43 AM »

With all due respect it's best not to make references to an email's timeline  thats validity is uncertain. It's just not kosher.

With all due respect, it is VALID to me, since I know where i got it from.
ScubaSteve
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: June 25, 2005, 03:05:48 AM »

Razzy:

I don't understand your comments about Chambers?

he also killed his little victim in self defense for consenual sex.

Jennifer levine was viciously murdered in the Central Park but Robert chambers kept claiming self defense because he had scratches on him, but thats just because jennifer was trying to get away.  THe jury in this trial was pretty close to being a hung jury because of his self defense claims that they prosecutor dropped the charge to involuntary manslaughter to get some sort of conviction and some sort of jail time.   But if you saw the picture of Jennifer she was far from defending herself.  She had a imprint of Robert Chambers watch mashed in her throat.

So my self defense comment was really just sarcastic.

Not to go off topic.. but I thought Chambers alleged throughout that Levine died as a result of rough sex
hithere
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: June 25, 2005, 03:06:35 AM »

Ok I'll bite and add. What if the 3am a MCD rumor is not from the MBHS'ers seeing PVDS but actually from video.

what rumor was this about?
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: June 25, 2005, 03:06:55 AM »

Joran Van Der Sloot is a sociopath, he could walk away from a burning building with a gas can in his hand and convince everybody he had nothing to do with it.

What makes you think he's a sociopath? We've had so many conflicting stories on his character, how can you tell?

well, nancy_drew...I hadn't heard that one...walkin' away "from a burning building with a gas can in his hand and convince (sic) everybody he had nothing to do with it...

now nancy_drew...stickler though you be, you have to at least give the RazzyBerry a personality disorder possiblity maybe even a bona fide MHD ICD-9-CM number...heckers, eating disorders have one of those, no?
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: June 25, 2005, 03:06:58 AM »

Inspector Im not going to even answer your sarcastic questions anymore, Maybe you and Wonder Woman should get together for a game of Clue or something.  

you just did, with your sarcasm
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: June 25, 2005, 03:08:09 AM »

you just did, with your sarcasm

OMG...I wanna be involved in that...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.