February 18, 2019, 09:09:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 23 - Evening 6/24/05- Early Morning 6/25/05  (Read 188001 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 225



« Reply #820 on: June 25, 2005, 05:14:07 AM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
I don't think the video showed them together unless was mentioned in another interview after this one.....

HOLLOWAY: Well, the first thing we did, we had three citizens here. They work for an international company. They took us around. We immediately began reviewing the situation, and we actually reviewed some video footage from the Holiday Inn, the hotel casino, and just tried to pinpoint who this young man was that Natalee was last seen with and just began our own family investigation.

VAN SUSTEREN: You actually sat down and looked at this video?

HOLLOWAY: Yes, I did.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you spot Natalee in the video?

HOLLOWAY: No, it wasn't to spot Natalee in the video, it was just to make an identification of the young man that Natalee was last seen with.

VAN SUSTEREN: But you weren't here, so how would you be in a position to even know who this young man was?

HOLLOWAY: Through some of her classmates. And this young man had spent time with these children. He had been with them for a couple of days. They knew this young man. They knew his first name. They had spent hours with him. So it wasn't a secret. It wasn't a secret who she left with.

VAN SUSTEREN: Were they sort of having sort of, like, dating each other?

HOLLOWAY: No, absolutely not.

VAN SUSTEREN: It was just part of a group?

HOLLOWAY: Part of a group.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did her friends see anything about this young man, anything distinctive about him or problems with him?

HOLLOWAY: Absolutely not. Absolutely not.

VAN SUSTEREN: Alcohol, drugs?

HOLLOWAY: Absolutely not.

VAN SUSTEREN: Nice kid, as far as they knew?

HOLLOWAY: Absolutely, yes.


I think this video shes referring to is just the one trying to determine who she was seen with last.  There could be prior day videos that show them talking on a prior date.  Seeing this interview posted made me remember something I saw regarding Mrs Twitty in seeing the videos in that there was one where she saw Mr VDS and said 'THATS HIM THATS HIM"  so theres something on these videos that place him at the casino one night.
Logged
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5214



« Reply #821 on: June 25, 2005, 05:16:42 AM »

Remember, also, that one of the Mt. Brook teens said they looked up C&C's website and saw Joran's picture on the site and he was wearing the same shirt!  that had to be before the last day, wouldn't it have?
Logged

BRING NATALEE HOME
chelsblu
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 112


« Reply #822 on: June 25, 2005, 05:16:45 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
The transcript of interview with Alana and Ed, Natalee's friends, is here:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159764,00.html

I remember seeing the interview with the other friends in Mountain Brook, but can't find it right now.  Hopefully, this will help as to when she met him--maybe, a little?


I didn't get the feeling that this girl was a close girlfriend to Natalee. More like schoolmates. Just a feeling that she wasn't in Natalee's cliche or circle of close friends. and don't remember seeing her in pictures with Natalee. So you have to wonder if she would have been hanging out with Natalee before the night of seeing her at C & Cs. Usually on group trips like this kids still tend to hang out in their little groups. But I could be wrong.
Logged
chelsblu
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 112


« Reply #823 on: June 25, 2005, 05:18:47 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "chelsblu"
I don't think the video showed them together unless was mentioned in another interview after this one.....

HOLLOWAY: Well, the first thing we did, we had three citizens here. They work for an international company. They took us around. We immediately began reviewing the situation, and we actually reviewed some video footage from the Holiday Inn, the hotel casino, and just tried to pinpoint who this young man was that Natalee was last seen with and just began our own family investigation.

VAN SUSTEREN: You actually sat down and looked at this video?

HOLLOWAY: Yes, I did.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you spot Natalee in the video?

HOLLOWAY: No, it wasn't to spot Natalee in the video, it was just to make an identification of the young man that Natalee was last seen with.

VAN SUSTEREN: But you weren't here, so how would you be in a position to even know who this young man was?

HOLLOWAY: Through some of her classmates. And this young man had spent time with these children. He had been with them for a couple of days. They knew this young man. They knew his first name. They had spent hours with him. So it wasn't a secret. It wasn't a secret who she left with.

VAN SUSTEREN: Were they sort of having sort of, like, dating each other?

HOLLOWAY: No, absolutely not.

VAN SUSTEREN: It was just part of a group?

HOLLOWAY: Part of a group.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did her friends see anything about this young man, anything distinctive about him or problems with him?

HOLLOWAY: Absolutely not. Absolutely not.

VAN SUSTEREN: Alcohol, drugs?

HOLLOWAY: Absolutely not.

VAN SUSTEREN: Nice kid, as far as they knew?

HOLLOWAY: Absolutely, yes.


I agree in some interviews that is the answer and it others it is different.

It is almost like what time did they gang from Alabama get on the island. 11:30, 11, or as jug said tonight 10:30. Everytime anything is from a primary in this case it is a different story just by a little bit.


Yes. I've noticed that on several items.
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #824 on: June 25, 2005, 05:18:55 AM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
Quote from: "AZLady"
The transcript of interview with Alana and Ed, Natalee's friends, is here:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159764,00.html

I remember seeing the interview with the other friends in Mountain Brook, but can't find it right now.  Hopefully, this will help as to when she met him--maybe, a little?


I didn't get the feeling that this girl was a close girlfriend to Natalee. More like schoolmates. Just a feeling that she wasn't in Natalee's cliche or circle of close friends. and don't remember seeing her in pictures with Natalee. So you have to wonder if she would have been hanging out with Natalee before the night of seeing her at C & Cs. Usually on group trips like this kids still tend to hang out in their little groups. But I could be wrong.


I agree and those friends say the first time she met him is 930 Sunday night and that she introduced herself. I have been told in PM's and in post that this is just wrong and inaccurate.
Logged
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5214



« Reply #825 on: June 25, 2005, 05:19:54 AM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"

I didn't get the feeling that this girl was a close girlfriend to Natalee. More like schoolmates. Just a feeling that she wasn't in Natalee's cliche or circle of close friends. and don't remember seeing her in pictures with Natalee. So you have to wonder if she would have been hanging out with Natalee before the night of seeing her at C & Cs. Usually on group trips like this kids still tend to hang out in their little groups. But I could be wrong.


I had the same impression. Alana said they were good friends, but she wasn't in the pictures with Natalee.  She also said that Natalee was friends with many of the students, someone everyone liked.  But, I agree with your feeling; I don't think they were close confidants--someone she would have shared her secrets with.
Logged

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5214



« Reply #826 on: June 25, 2005, 05:22:21 AM »

Now, the girls she was with when they looked up Joran on the C&C website were more likely her close friends -- the kind she might have shared guy talk with.
Logged

BRING NATALEE HOME
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #827 on: June 25, 2005, 05:24:45 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Now, the girls she was with when they looked up Joran on the C&C website were more likely her close friends -- the kind she might have shared guy talk with.


Under that line of thought they would have looked up between 9:30 and 11:00-11:30 when they went to CNC, why would they have done that?
Logged
grgnfg420
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 20


« Reply #828 on: June 25, 2005, 05:25:07 AM »

now im not charicterizing nh but as a normal 18 year old student on there last night of there senior trip would be a night to remember, now aruba is in direct connect with holland,were about 90 % of the worlds X comes from so im assuming there is a lot of X floatin around the island, so i dont see it being very farfetched that an 18 year old girl decided to try X. its not like other date rape drugs it wouldnt appear that much out of the abnormal in a club scene dancing around and being hyper, most would assume they are just drunk, but i do belive him an natalie were on the beach while she was on X and may have OD'ed and i do think that would be a reason to make an alibi and bring others in just to aviod being connected to this situation
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #829 on: June 25, 2005, 05:28:29 AM »

Did anyone else catch the line that Depak and Satish mom said about not knowing anyone on the island? How long has she been there? I know it doesn't really matter to the case, I just found it odd since the brothers have been there for years.
Logged
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 225



« Reply #830 on: June 25, 2005, 05:37:38 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Did anyone else catch the line that Depak and Satish mom said about not knowing anyone on the island? How long has she been there? I know it doesn't really matter to the case, I just found it odd since the brothers have been there for years.


I saw the interview and I didnt see that part, I got confused because she was hard to understand.  the confusion was that I was getting one brother lived with her and one with her mother??? She took greta in only one of the boys rooms, does the other one have an apartment somewhere?
Logged
chelsblu
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 112


« Reply #831 on: June 25, 2005, 05:38:19 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Did anyone else catch the line that Depak and Satish mom said about not knowing anyone on the island? How long has she been there? I know it doesn't really matter to the case, I just found it odd since the brothers have been there for years.


wasn't there something about them living with grandmother until recently. maybe she just came on the scene? I didn't catch that segment well.
Logged
hithere
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 13


« Reply #832 on: June 25, 2005, 05:41:02 AM »

one of the problem is that people are assuming that just because she was 18 and drugs were available, that she would take them...  where i grew up there were plenty of drugs, alot of kids took them, alot did not.
Logged
Sobelle
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 40


« Reply #833 on: June 25, 2005, 05:46:28 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Did anyone else catch the line that Depak and Satish mom said about not knowing anyone on the island? How long has she been there? I know it doesn't really matter to the case, I just found it odd since the brothers have been there for years.


I think the mom said the boy's had lived there for 5 years and before that with her mom in Surinam.  I don't think she said in the interview how long she had been living in Aruba. She did say that she didn't know anyone.
Logged
LouLou
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 79


« Reply #834 on: June 25, 2005, 06:04:00 AM »

HOLLOWAY: Through some of her classmates. And this young man had spent time with these children. He had been with them for a couple of days. They knew this young man. They knew his first name. They had spent hours with him. So it wasn't a secret. It wasn't a secret who she left with.
Logged
Gerben aka Pays Bas
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 14



« Reply #835 on: June 25, 2005, 06:24:07 AM »

Quote from: "Daniel"
Quote from: "coco"
In Dutch law, is there the responsibility to help someone in distress or danger (which we don't have here)?

Yes. To abandon someone who is in danger (while you were able to help) is a criminal offence and if the person dies, may lead to up to 10 years in jail if I recall correctly.


You read it well, however you can fight this in court because it's quite difficult to determen if that person in need, not danger, 'need' , was in your care by law or by contract. So I am not sure, when this goes to court, that a judge will sentence someone on basis of this article. But I would most certainly try if al others fail (murder, manslaughter abduction leading to a death).
Logged

Oh dear. Can somebody please fix my avatar?
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 225



« Reply #836 on: June 25, 2005, 06:27:43 AM »

Quote from: "Gerben aka Pays Bas"
Quote from: "Daniel"
Quote from: "coco"
In Dutch law, is there the responsibility to help someone in distress or danger (which we don't have here)?

Yes. To abandon someone who is in danger (while you were able to help) is a criminal offence and if the person dies, may lead to up to 10 years in jail if I recall correctly.


You read it well, however you can fight this in court because it's quite difficult to determen if that person in need, not danger, 'need' , was in your care by law or by contract. So I am not sure, when this goes to court, that a judge will sentence someone on basis of this article. But I would most certainly try if al others fail (murder, manslaughter abduction leading to a death).


Ok so thats hard to prove, can they charge and convict someone without a body?
Logged
grgnfg420
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 20


« Reply #837 on: June 25, 2005, 06:32:02 AM »

i think there is a lot more to this case than is being released, i think drugs and money were involved, and the way everyone is acting on the island, the decapitation of the body found  a day later croes was arrested. was is a warning to the 3 boys, not to talk. it seems very strange that a bruatl murder would happen a day after croes an alleged drug dealer is arrested, when "something bad happend" to NH that is really all these boys can say. they saw it happen and they know what happend, i dont think they killed her but led her to be in that situation
Logged
momto5
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 240


« Reply #838 on: June 25, 2005, 06:38:28 AM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
www.useless-knowledge.com


People here in the coffee shop say the last people to see a missing person are, indeed, logical suspects. I beg to differ: the last people to seen a missing person are not suspect. That's a logical absurdity. A few years ago, a man disappeared under circumstances not unlike those here. He was missing for years. No suspects (no one knew who had seen him last - thank god). When a psychic was called in by police, the man and his pickup - also missing - were located at the bottom of a water-filled quarry. Lost on a country road, he had driven over a cliff, fallen into the water, and drowned.

If someone had been seen with this guy with anyone, and authorities had followed the nitwit procedure demanded by investigative geniuses like Greta Van Susteren, Bill O'Reilly, and the paragon of cool reason and rhetoric Sean Hannity, someone would have gone to jail. Meanwhile, O. J. Simpson and Michael Jackson are innocent. Great system you've got here, folks.

Meanwhile, maybe you ought to leave the Arubans alone?


Good morning monkeys. Just wanted to say things like this do happen. My cousin was missing for a little over a year. Good kid, around 19 yrs old. Didnt do drugs, drink or anything. He happened to go out one summer night to a party, came home, got in a fight with my aunt (his mom). Left in the heat of the moment, told his mom he was going back to his friends house never to be seen again. A year later a helicopter was flying over a ravine and saw what turned out to be his car. They searched and there he was, same clothes and wallet with him. He had apparently not gone to his friends at all, drove around, crashed and had been sitting there the whole time.
Just thought Id share that. Again morning everyone!
Logged

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 225



« Reply #839 on: June 25, 2005, 06:38:52 AM »

Quote from: "grgnfg420"
i think there is a lot more to this case than is being released, i think drugs and money were involved, and the way everyone is acting on the island, the decapitation of the body found  a day later croes was arrested. was is a warning to the 3 boys, not to talk. it seems very strange that a bruatl murder would happen a day after croes an alleged drug dealer is arrested, when "something bad happend" to NH that is really all these boys can say. they saw it happen and they know what happend, i dont think they killed her but led her to be in that situation


thats an interesting scenario regarding the timing of the arrest and the timing of that decapitation.  I will have to read more about that.
Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 1.181 seconds with 19 queries.