April 17, 2024, 11:15:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 23 - Evening 6/24/05- Early Morning 6/25/05  (Read 236697 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« on: June 24, 2005, 09:46:13 PM »

While we're a reasonable bunch, we do have some expectations for the etiquette of our posters and want you to know what will keep you in the Monkey cage, or excommunicate you to the wild jungles of the Internet to swing on a few vines to relax yourself. Needless to say, we'd like to cage you here rather than set you "free." Follow the guidelines below (there's only 3 - humor us) and you'll spend many a happy day picking flies off each other, chattering, and bouncing off the walls.

Monkeys will avoid feeding the trolls. True trolls are a rare breed; and the owners, admins and moderators know what and who they are and we have super-dooper bug spray to get rid of them. 'Nuff said.

Monkeys will use proper social etiquette in expressing their opinions. There are always more than 1 side and opinion to every story; some posts you will like and agree with, and others you won't. While lively debate is appreciated, moderators and forum admins reserve the right to admonish and/or eject, without notice, those parties who debate using insults, engage in name-calling, or otherwise imflammatory posts. Act like you're at a public place using the manners your mother taught you and you'll be just fine. If you don't have manners, don't bother posting as it just wastes our time mashing the "banned" button. We've got other things to do.

Monkeys recognize that the forum threads and some functionality may be temporarily unavailable at times. During high peak periods, forum operators may disable some features such as avatars, sig lines and the like. We'll restore it when the hooplah dies down. Likewise, we reserve the right to edit, delete or move posts or threads in any manner that we choose. Hey, when it's your house, you can move the furniture.....

Enjoy!

Please visit www.scaredmonkeys.com for the summaries of the news!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 09:47:03 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
KERIN!!!! Where have you been, woman? No one to come to my defense!!! LOLOLquote]

I decided to have a life for a few days and have some nourishment other than Starbucks.  Razz I had lost 7 pounds just in the time I have been here!

LOL  I now what you mean.. I cant keep myself glued to the pc 24/7 either.. I have kids and a hubby and a house to deal with. and someties as I have mentioned before.. people DO need to take a break away form this.. I have learned that long ago working at 911.. if you dont break.. it will drive you nuts..  AND  ((((NIkki)...

I have 2 kids, the house, etc, too..and today i was out mowing the dang yard...But i can tell you this, every spare minute i have is spent here..pathetic, huh?
Earlier i posted that my oldest daugter came home today from beach camp and said, "MOM, you care more about natalee holloway than me...You are ALWAYS at the computer..dang, you havent seen me all week!!!! " LOLOLOL

"God dont like ugly"
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 09:47:31 PM »

Monkeys will wear clean red shorts with matching suspenders. Lady Monkeys will also wear freshly laundered white ruffles. Monkeys Living with Sockism will wear regulation ringspun sock suits.

Monkeys will observe correct posting posture at all times. Back straight, feet straight out, eyes ahead, and smile.

Monkeys will take and return from breaks promptly. Excessive breaks without prior medical authorization approved by the Primate Resources department will be subject to demerits.

Monkeys may begin tidying their area five minutes before the end of the posting session, making sure that all fonts, including bold and italics are returned to the supply closet, and all avatars are cleaned, folded and put away neatly in the appropriate slot.

Monkeys will type in straight lines only.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 09:48:57 PM »

Jug is judging VDS' based on their lifestyle. Wonder what goes on in his home?
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 09:51:15 PM »

Mark Klass is forgetting how the Aruban justice system works on CNN. He's really very hot tempered tonight.

Lucky they have the reporter and the defense lawyer to help provide fact type info.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 09:52:21 PM »

Greetings DF! Big news day huh?

I JUST got home...watching O'Reilly (me gots da DVR) WOW...what DID papa say to Greta that was inconsistent??

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 09:54:15 PM »

Angie, you may not know this but are there people in Aruba who are like our 911 operators? Maybe everything is channeled through LE...just didn't know.

Kerin.. I cant speak for Aruba 911.. but I know where I live in PA.. it is all basically channeled through the 911 system.. which made me wonder about Aruba and if they have a 911 system as well..!  Thats a good point.. one I cannot answer because I dont know.. in my area.. we knew things before the family itself did.. which made one feel bad..I been there and done that..! If Aruba does have 911.. and IF someone WOULD have called if NH was drugged or needed help.. it would be ALL on a taped line..where investigators could go back and review tapes!
((Nikki) back at yah!
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 09:55:34 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
da wench - I missed that - can you rewind that dvr?

this is so scary....no body, no case

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 09:58:53 PM »

SOT

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 09:59:09 PM »

Back when we started , the very first incarnation, which was a total of 7 posts back in 2003, that was our very first post.

T

Thank you all for keeping with these ideals.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 09:59:09 PM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"

His anger is overpowering his senses.

Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 09:59:23 PM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"

It wouldn't really matter under what circumstances they met each other; Jug + PVDS = massive cultural mismatch.  IMHO, of course.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2005, 09:59:25 PM »

Under the SM Index you'll find:

In Natalee Holloway,  the Natalee Holloway Archive.  The forum in locked but you can search til the cows come home...

In General, a new forum for the NJ Missing Boys and the investigation/search details. [/b]
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2005, 10:00:35 PM »

thinking we're like DVR at times here!

and Scared Tom - thank you for providing this very congenial monkey home. I was wondering if you all need some contributions towards bandwidth charges since we're all making ourselves at home 24/7?
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2005, 10:00:53 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"

I JUST got home...watching O'Reilly (me gots da DVR) WOW...what DID papa say to Greta that was inconsistent??

I know they said that inconsistencies were from Greta's interview but I got the feeling that they might have come from the meeting between BTH and VDS. After the meeting she said that she got confirmation, and that more folks were involved and would be arrested. I felt then that she was talking about something that was said at that meeting which gave her "confirmation" that PVDS was covering something.

But seeing as the conversation wasn't taped and Greta not being law enforcement might make that hearsay, maybe it was something in Greta's interview. But doesn't it seem strange that Greta continues to say don't jump to conclusions, he could have left her on the beach and someone else got her. Plus the deal from Greta about the mystery airline passenger. Hmmm.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2005, 10:01:37 PM »

a caller asked about whether they are checking Natalee's computer for penpals, etc - no clear answer.

If they haven't, they should. Not just to see whether she had talked to Joran specifically, but everybody that she chatted with, especially if she mentioned to them her upcoming trip...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2005, 10:02:04 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Angie, you may not know this but are there people in Aruba who are like our 911 operators? Maybe everything is channeled through LE...just didn't know.

Kerin.. I cant speak for Aruba 911.. but I know where I live in PA.. it is all basically channeled through the 911 system.. which made me wonder about Aruba and if they have a 911 system as well..!  Thats a good point.. one I cannot answer because I dont know.. in my area.. we knew things before the family itself did.. which made one feel bad..I been there and done that..! If Aruba does have 911.. and IF someone WOULD have called if NH was drugged or needed help.. it would be ALL on a taped line..where investigators could go back and review tapes!
((Nikki) back at yah!

well I know their infrastructure probably does not support anything like we have in the US..

I agree.. the laws are so different... I wish I could have answered your question better...but I dont know.. I could always contact a SUPV out where I worked and ask if thet may know?? I am in very close contact with them all and friend I have there that want me to come back! It would be no problem to find out..they may have an answer or they may not!! I know they are very into this case as well!
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2005, 10:03:43 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"

I know they said that inconsistencies were from Greta's interview but I got the feeling that they might have come from the meeting between BTH and VDS. After the meeting she said that she got confirmation, and that more folks were involved and would be arrested. I felt then that she was talking about something that was said at that meeting which gave her "confirmation" that PVDS was covering something.

But seeing as the conversation wasn't taped and Greta not being law enforcement might make that hearsay, maybe it was something in Greta's interview. But doesn't it seem strange that Greta continues to say don't jump to conclusions, he could have left her on the beach and someone else got her. Plus the deal from Greta about the mystery airline passenger. Hmmm.

I don't understand the "premeditated" murder charge

chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2005, 10:04:37 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "coco"
da wench - I missed that - can you rewind that dvr?

this is so scary....no body, no case

Not necessarily....in Dutch law, it can be done, as it was 25 years ago in the Netherlands where someone was convicted WITHOUT the body ever being found.

It just will be so very much more difficult.

Can you tell I watched the news on Fox tonight?  LOL

Be careful...remember when they were saying they found the body in such an informative and convincing way. Wink  Wink
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2005, 10:07:25 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"

... the deal from Greta about the mystery airline passenger. Hmmm.

Yezzz....I wish we could find out more about THAT!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.