March 28, 2024, 03:39:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 23 - Evening 6/24/05- Early Morning 6/25/05  (Read 236152 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: June 24, 2005, 11:30:20 PM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "Perforator"
yes why do you need a 'cover story' for leaving someone on the beach???
since when is that a crime?

Because they were afraid that what IS happening WOULD happen!!

get it or no....

innoceny until proven guilty

Probably wouldn't have happened if they had told the truth from the beginning instead of helping put 2 guys behind bars that were completely innocent from day one.  Wasn't Mickey John in there pointing fingers at other people.  He just told the truth.  Those who lied got themselves (and innocent others) put behind bars.

You have no evidence of that, you are only speculating. Do you know Mickey John?

Okay, I'm not going to spend the next 3 hours arguing.  You have decided to be the defender of what is right and just in the legal system, innocent until proven guilty, and that is admirable.  But, there are a lot of people who are mad at these young men simply for lying.  Their lies caused a huge delay in how this crime was investigated.  I'm not saying that makes them murderers, but it does upset me.  I feel like they gave LE the runaround and two innocent men were arrested and held for days because of that.  Yes, the premise of the US judicial system is "innocent until proven guilty", but the US system and the Dutch system work differently.  I have my beefs with both systems.  My opinion is what it is about these boys and that is based on lies, not an assumption that they are murderers.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: June 24, 2005, 11:30:22 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Question--If
1.she had an asthma attack ( I don't know that this was a medical condition she had or not, just thinking )
2. alcohol poisoning
3.drowned
4.fell and hit her head because she was drinking

all innocent causes of death, perhaps dad and joran were to afraid to call the medical personnel or LE, because they wanted to avoid gossip or investigation, what with joran's and dad's future so "bright"

Possibility yes, excusable NO!   But I could see it happening. Joran and dad need a cover story and involve the bros kalpoe, then get rid of the evidence. ( they think )
Why would she go dancing w/o medicine if it was for asthma?
If what happened to Natalee was innocent and an accident, it could be proven and there would have been no need for lies.

it's not the event but the cover-up of the event.

I have maintained from the first greta interview with beth as my source. That "her medication" was found in her bag.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: June 24, 2005, 11:30:22 PM »

KackyLacky---Your scenario just doesnt pan out. Paulus VD SLOOT is a TRAINED Lawyer he of all people know that an accidental death is NO-WAY a Prosecutorial Murder Charge. If anything he would have told his son Joran to immediately contact the Police. I just doont buy an accidential death cover-up. The Boy Joran would easily get out of any rap if that scenario had happened. There has to motive to prove Murder, and if there is no motive there is no murder.

GuyWdog
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: June 24, 2005, 11:31:29 PM »

welcome Tvmom.... Very Happy

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: June 24, 2005, 11:32:07 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

get it or no....

Probably wouldn't have happened if they had told the truth from the beginning instead of helping put 2 guys behind bars that were completely innocent from day one.  Wasn't Mickey John in there pointing fingers at other people.  He just told the truth.  Those who lied got themselves (and innocent others) put behind bars.

You have no evidence of that, you are only speculating. Do you know Mickey John?

I do and I know when he is lying..he was telling the truth on tv

Thank you, but the question was not directed at you.

Nice to meet you, friend of Mickeys
deb73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: June 24, 2005, 11:32:43 PM »

Has anyone including any of her friends said what kind of "medication" she was taking or needed? Maybe she was a diabetic? Just a thought Smile
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: June 24, 2005, 11:33:31 PM »

Quote from: "deb73"
Has anyone including any of her friends said what kind of "medication" she was taking or needed? Maybe she was a diabetic? Just a thought Smile

It has been asked hundreds of time, no one responds so I assume no one knows.
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: June 24, 2005, 11:33:36 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
KackyLacky---Your scenario just doesnt pan out. Paulus VD SLOOT is a TRAINED Lawyer he of all people know that an accidental death is NO-WAY a Prosecutorial Murder Charge. If anything he would have told his son Joran to immediately contact the Police. I just doont buy an accidential death cover-up. The Boy Joran would easily get out of any rap if that scenario had happened. There has to motive to prove Murder, and if there is no motive there is no murder.

GuyWdog

Unless they find traces of a date rape drug in her system, or evidence of a struggle, nothing "accidental" about that.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: June 24, 2005, 11:34:56 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"

GuyWdog

I agree 100%.  If you are innocent, your parent wouldn't suggest you "saying nothing" (although an attorney knowing you committed a crime might...hmmm?) when a parent is at your doorstep at 3am looking for their missing daughter.  I just can't image ANY reason for them to lie OR to say nothing, unless they were trying to cover their behinds about something.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: June 24, 2005, 11:35:12 PM »

get it or no....

I do and I know when he is lying..he was telling the truth on tv

Thank you, but the question was not directed at you.

Nice to meet you, friend of Mickeys

Arrow U 2 WW... but thats why this is called a forum discussion
don't u think???  collective input/ideas/knowledge???
I think it is important factor here...

peace to all
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: June 24, 2005, 11:35:13 PM »

Been gone all day, so catching up reading.  Did anyone ever post what type of medication?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: June 24, 2005, 11:35:24 PM »

sot

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: June 24, 2005, 11:35:40 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"

if she was not kidnapped or drugged, and say died from choking on a hamburger..would that still be premeditated or something lesser?

Huh?  You're asking me if Natalee were to voluntarily go in the car with Joran, Deepak and Satish...they stop at McDonald's, head up to the lighthouse, and while there, Natalee is, of her own volition, eating a Big Mac, and chokes to death..is that premeditated?

Unless she started choking in their presence, and the 3 boys said, 'screw her...she's better off dead', there's no crime committed.  It would truly be an accidental death.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: June 24, 2005, 11:35:43 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Question--If
1.she had an asthma attack ( I don't know that this was a medical condition she had or not, just thinking )
2. alcohol poisoning
3.drowned
4.fell and hit her head because she was drinking

all innocent causes of death, perhaps dad and joran were to afraid to call the medical personnel or LE, because they wanted to avoid gossip or investigation, what with joran's and dad's future so "bright"

Possibility yes, excusable NO!   But I could see it happening. Joran and dad need a cover story and involve the bros kalpoe, then get rid of the evidence. ( they think )

If what happened to Natalee was innocent and an accident, it could be proven and there would have been no need for lies.

it's not the event but the cover-up of the event.

I have maintained from the first greta interview with beth as my source. That "her medication" was found in her bag.

actually, it is your questions absolute that have (although I can't find anything about any med Natalee may have had with her) me thinking along these lines at times.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: June 24, 2005, 11:36:10 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "chelsblu"

What was that great John Lennon quote that someone puts under their posts?  Something about reality.

reality sucks???
While this is certainly often true, I think the quote had a more oblique twist to it.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: June 24, 2005, 11:36:11 PM »

Quote from: "bluebob"
Been gone all day, so catching up reading.  Did anyone ever post what type of medication?
Nope
TVMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: June 24, 2005, 11:36:21 PM »

Thanks to all that have welcomed me onboard, but I need to sign-off and go to bed.  Hopefully I can be more productive tomorrow and days ahead.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: June 24, 2005, 11:37:25 PM »

Maybe the motive was an american girl. Weirder things have happened. His mother mentioned his former american girlfriend dumped him because he was too nice. Maybe he wanted to show how bad he could be...
There were two kids in texas with wonderful futures, one have a scholarship to the airforce academy and the girlfriend had one to annapolis and they killed to prove a point. You never know>>>
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: June 24, 2005, 11:37:36 PM »

I could be all wrong, but. . .looking at some of the pictures of Natalee - she seems really thin in the recent photos.  Just wondering if she lost weight for prom, like girls (my daughter) do.  110 pounds is thin for her height. . .with her system already trying to handle the alcohol, possibly some of her own medication too - if she was then given drugs, it's easy to see what might have happened.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: June 24, 2005, 11:38:03 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Ting or anyone - on the Aunt point

The aunt who was just on with Greta kept saying something about her brother - is that Jug or father or someone else? anyone know?

This may have been answered,,I am behind..but she is Holloway's sister..She lives in Ark,,

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.