March 28, 2024, 02:44:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 23 - Evening 6/24/05- Early Morning 6/25/05  (Read 236087 times)
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: June 25, 2005, 03:09:09 AM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Quote from: "WonderWoman"
He states in his e-mail that he left work around 10:30, he closed up shop pretty quick according to mom and him saying his regular shift is 4-11.

Hope you dont' think I'm nitpicking, WW, but the faux  email says Deepak left work at 10 pm.

You know your nitpicking, and i did say around 10:30, didnt feel the need to go back and look, since it gets slammed by you sleuths anyway.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #701 on: June 25, 2005, 03:10:18 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "kkial"
can't make it until 2 tonight.....

Let us say a pray for Natalee,,,and her family...and also the others that are involved.  Even the ones incarcerated and the ones that may be brought in,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just a thought,,,,Could Croes have helped J n P out of a bad situation.

Croes probably just sold them some X

Just Joran cause the other 2 are innocent after dropping JVDS and Natalee at Mariott beach.

I imagine the phone call was from Deepak to Croes around 10, he left work a bit early, per Jorans request.

Where did you get that WW?  Never heard that change in the timeline? [/i]

He states in his e-mail that he left work around 10:30, he closed up shop pretty quick according to mom and him saying his regular shift is 4-11.

With all due respect it's best not to make references to an email's timeline  thats validity is uncertain. It's just not kosher.

With all due respect, it is VALID to me, since I know where i got it from.

Well, next time you talk to the one you got it from, ask for an IP address.
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: June 25, 2005, 03:10:26 AM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Inspector Im not going to even answer your sarcastic questions anymore, Maybe you and Wonder Woman should get together for a game of Clue or something.  

Im just not going to waste the board bandwith answering your sarcasm.

you just did, with your sarcasm

You may have to look up the definition of sarcasm Smile

Just wanted to tell you, Razzy, you offer some pretty good insights. I, for one, am very interested in what you have to say (maybe because I tend to think along the same lines..heh).

I'm hoping for a small miracle in that the Texas team finds her. That would be the best possible conclusion.

I would've sent this by PM to you Razzy, but the PM feature seems to be disabled  Confused

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: June 25, 2005, 03:10:33 AM »

Quote from: "Dublin"
I don't know if any of you were involved in the "Finding Dru" case where a girl up in Minnesota disappeared. But, it is ringing a bell with me, because that perp was also said to have visited McDonalds after murdering her. In fact, they had him on a video at McDonalds and the timetable put that soon after her abduction.  

So, what is it with these sociopaths and McD's?

Got to fill up and get a bite to eat after you rape and murder someone?

I've read that serial killers usually eat right after.

oh you mean like Jeffery Dahmer..?
ehh yikes
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: June 25, 2005, 03:11:12 AM »

Quote from: "hithere"
Quote from: "absolut"

Ok I'll bite and add. What if the 3am a MCD rumor is not from the MBHS'ers seeing PVDS but actually from video.

what rumor was this about?

There was a rumor after they got back to the states and saw what PVDS looked like that they had seen him at MCd's at 3am. This was all discounted by MCD's closes at 1am.

Possibly the rumor had the wrong sighting it wasn't people that saw him, it was cameras.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: June 25, 2005, 03:11:15 AM »

Quote from: "ScubaSteve"
Razzy:

I don't understand your comments about Chambers?

he also killed his little victim in self defense for consenual sex.

Jennifer levine was viciously murdered in the Central Park but Robert chambers kept claiming self defense because he had scratches on him, but thats just because jennifer was trying to get away.  THe jury in this trial was pretty close to being a hung jury because of his self defense claims that they prosecutor dropped the charge to involuntary manslaughter to get some sort of conviction and some sort of jail time.   But if you saw the picture of Jennifer she was far from defending herself.  She had a imprint of Robert Chambers watch mashed in her throat.

So my self defense comment was really just sarcastic.

Not to go off topic.. but I thought Chambers alleged throughout that Levine died as a result of rough sex

The damage to her body was not consistent with "accidental rough sex" it was consistent with a brutal rape.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: June 25, 2005, 03:11:47 AM »

Quote from: "Michael22"
I don't know if any of you were involved in the "Finding Dru" case where a girl up in Minnesota disappeared. But, it is ringing a bell with me, because that perp was also said to have visited McDonalds after murdering her. In fact, they had him on a video at McDonalds and the timetable put that soon after her abduction.  

ehh yikes

Too funny!  No, not him!
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: June 25, 2005, 03:12:32 AM »

Quote from: "Michael22"

ehh yikes

Too funny!  No, not him!

Shocked

Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: June 25, 2005, 03:13:03 AM »

Be Right Back...going to test whether I can walk three miles in the time that Joran said he did from the Marriott beach to his house....don't want to leave anthing up to speculation.

note: edit...Marriott has 2 "r"s
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: June 25, 2005, 03:13:47 AM »

Razzy:

Back to your comments about the video and Dad/Kid?  I don't get this...what could they have possibly seen on the video?  Do you think the dad is in that deep?  I suspect he's in on the cover up...but, that early in the evening?  I don't get it?
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: June 25, 2005, 03:13:56 AM »

Inspector Im not going to even answer your sarcastic questions anymore, Maybe you and Wonder Woman should get together for a game of Clue or something.  

Just wanted to tell you, Razzy, you offer some pretty good insights. I, for one, am very interested in what you have to say (maybe because I tend to think along the same lines..heh).

I'm hoping for a small miracle in that the Texas team finds her. That would be the best possible conclusion.

I would've sent this by PM to you Razzy, but the PM feature seems to be disabled  Confused

getagrip, i sent you a test pm because My pms' werent off, im not sure if they are working though.
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: June 25, 2005, 03:14:07 AM »

1) I could imagine that Natalee was prescribed for some medication that, if it was made public, would be a distraction for the investigation - such as birth control, anti-depressants (good grief, look at how many people have brought up "Freebird").

2) As for the "anorexia" theories - Natalee is listed at 5'4", 110 lbs, which translates to a Body Mass Index of 18.9.  A BMI between 18.5 and 24.9 indicates "normal weight."

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.htm

3) <<And remember, Joran offered to talk according to Jug - PVDS and Deepak were told him not to.>>

If you believe that a cover-up occurred, particularly if you believe PVDS orchestrated it, then it's not very hard to imagine PVDS orchestrating this scene.  "Joran, make it seem like you're willing to help before we shut you down and keep you from talking."

4) Questions for Aruban legal eagles:  Interrogator lies to detainee about material fact - i.e., pending discovery of body - for the purpose of encouraging a confession.  Is a confession arising from such deceit admissible in court?  Can a confession obtained prior to securing other evidence lead to a reduced sentence? (not a plea bargain per se, but a factor that a judge could consider in sentencing).
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: June 25, 2005, 03:14:56 AM »

Nancy, if its an IP address you are looking for to prove its validity, you will not get it.

Again, take it for what it's worth, pass over me please, if you don't believe it's real.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: June 25, 2005, 03:16:28 AM »

Yes get a grip,

She really meant that we should go play clue.
gargriff49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: June 25, 2005, 03:16:47 AM »

Quote from: "heartache"
Well what if she voluntarily took x? And then died? During consensual sex? What then?

My thoughts exactly on a highly possible senerio.
Then of course absolute panic set in.
What better location would there be for a young 18 yr. old to experiment
with a drug. A new found friend that could get it and out of the seeing eyes of
the friends from home. Now, did the young VDS run to dad for help and advice? Did dad decide that it would be highly unlikely he could get a lawyer
to convince a judge that the drugs and possibly semen in the body were all
totally voluntary and consensual since the possibility of this girls parents arriving on the island to contridict any voluntary actions. Nows when the crime actually takes place for the VDS's. Making this young girl disappear.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: June 25, 2005, 03:17:11 AM »

Nancy, if its an IP address you are looking for to prove its validity, you will not get it.

Again, take it for what it's worth, pass over me please, if you don't believe it's real.

You have your own thread for your emails.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: June 25, 2005, 03:17:38 AM »

PM is working.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: June 25, 2005, 03:17:56 AM »

Razzy:

Back to your comments about the video and Dad/Kid?  I don't get this...what could they have possibly seen on the video?  Do you think the dad is in that deep?  I suspect he's in on the cover up...but, that early in the evening?  I don't get it?

My feeling about the Video doesnt really make me think it shows the father going up to Natalie and having some sort of conversation.  The video comments make m believe there is something on them that lead investigators to think Mr VDS is more of a dirtbag than people know.  Remember, they have more than just one day of video, they probably have alot.  My thoughts make me believe its more character based differences and that hes not the decent person everybody thinks he is. Maybe something on them implicates him cheating on his wife and hes afraid thats going to come out.

Im just going by what they are saying and Im taking it a step further logically.
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: June 25, 2005, 03:20:16 AM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
Be Right Back...going to test whether I can walk three miles in the time that Joran said he did from the Marriott beach to his house....don't want to leave anthing up to speculation.

note: edit...Marriott has 2 "r"s

ok don't get abducted
cause right now it's 3am
 Shocked
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: June 25, 2005, 03:20:37 AM »

Yes get a grip,

She really meant that we should go play clue.

You sound so...bitter. No soup for YOU!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.