March 28, 2024, 02:44:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 23 - Evening 6/24/05- Early Morning 6/25/05  (Read 236151 times)
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: June 25, 2005, 06:43:17 AM »

Quote from: "grgnfg420"
i think there is a lot more to this case than is being released, i think drugs and money were involved, and the way everyone is acting on the island, the decapitation of the body found  a day later croes was arrested. was is a warning to the 3 boys, not to talk. it seems very strange that a bruatl murder would happen a day after croes an alleged drug dealer is arrested, when "something bad happend" to NH that is really all these boys can say. they saw it happen and they know what happend, i dont think they killed her but led her to be in that situation

Morning. I am not discounting your theory or anything because at this point anything is possible. I just always figured the decapitated body in the cemetary or near it was a crime of opportunity. Meaning, someone knew this case was all over the news, and possibly hopes ppl would speculate a connection. Giving them the perfect time to murder someone and maybe lead investigators astray. That was just my opinion but as this case moves on anything is possible. I really dont know what to think at this point.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Gerben aka Pays Bas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: June 25, 2005, 06:43:51 AM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Quote from: "Gerben aka Pays Bas"
Quote from: "Daniel"
Quote from: "coco"
In Dutch law, is there the responsibility to help someone in distress or danger (which we don't have here)?

Yes. To abandon someone who is in danger (while you were able to help) is a criminal offence and if the person dies, may lead to up to 10 years in jail if I recall correctly.

You read it well, however you can fight this in court because it's quite difficult to determen if that person in need, not danger, 'need' , was in your care by law or by contract. So I am not sure, when this goes to court, that a judge will sentence someone on basis of this article. But I would most certainly try if al others fail (murder, manslaughter abduction leading to a death).

Ok so thats hard to prove, can they charge and convict someone without a body?

I have posted earlier on this board, search on Gerben, that I know that in one case a drugsdealer was convicted of murdering his friend. No body has ever been found, but the dealer bragged about it in a letter and the judge saw that was enough. Quite a unique case here. But it will be very hard for the prosecution to get someone convicted for murder if there's no body.

/edited for details

Oh dear. Can somebody please fix my avatar?
grgnfg420
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: June 25, 2005, 06:44:06 AM »

thats what makes me think there are higher powers involeved, and also why natalies family seems optimistic that she was kidnapped and still alive
grgnfg420
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: June 25, 2005, 06:47:43 AM »

i think whoever has NH got scared and needed to send a message to these kids, i mean why are all of them not saying anything, i doubt all 5 suspects had a signifigant part in this kidnapping, they are scared for there lives.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: June 25, 2005, 06:53:49 AM »

i think whoever has NH got scared and needed to send a message to these kids, i mean why are all of them not saying anything, i doubt all 5 suspects had a signifigant part in this kidnapping, they are scared for there lives.

I cant find anything that sets the decapitation the day after croes arrest.  All I see is that it happened recently but nothing as to specifics on the date of the incident.  Do you have a link that states precisely when this decapitation occurred?
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: June 25, 2005, 06:53:58 AM »

Good Morning all....

Grg, I TOTALLY agree with you!!!  AND, I think she is alive....waiting on confirmation from this Texas Equusearch group!
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: June 25, 2005, 06:54:30 AM »

You could be right. I guess I am just one of those ppl who believes things usually have simple answers, and not as wild and far fetched as you would see in a TV movie. Generally with almost any crime its simple. This case though has had so many twists and turns its hard to say. The fact to me is all we really know is she was last seen with the 3 boys, lead to the beach with Joran (by his mothers statement) and never seen again.
I hope she is alive, and understand her mothers need to believe she might be. My own son was kidnapped and you ALWAYS hold out hope for the best outcome. I was one of the fortunate few who had the good outcome. I hope she is as fortunate as I was.

golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: June 25, 2005, 06:58:55 AM »

http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/archives/000816.html

(Vanishing of Natalee Holloway)...Complicity
Complicity means "association or participation in a criminal act."

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
Faith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: June 25, 2005, 06:59:23 AM »

Good Morning.......Something has been bothering me............Does anyone remember seeing the guard's shirt along with a few other things that were found near the beach? I wonder if those were tested for DNA,etc.............
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: June 25, 2005, 07:02:24 AM »

Quote from: "momto5"

You could be right. I guess I am just one of those ppl who believes things usually have simple answers, and not as wild and far fetched as you would see in a TV movie. Generally with almost any crime its simple. This case though has had so many twists and turns its hard to say. The fact to me is all we really know is she was last seen with the 3 boys, lead to the beach with Joran (by his mothers statement) and never seen again.
I hope she is alive, and understand her mothers need to believe she might be. My own son was kidnapped and you ALWAYS hold out hope for the best outcome. I was one of the fortunate few who had the good outcome. I hope she is as fortunate as I was.
sorry to hear that you had to go through that...but am VERY GLAD that you had a positive outcome...

This is what I think...I think that either Joran and Natalee saw something that they were not supposed to see...and whomever was doing this illegal act, took Natalee and told Joren, if you tell anybody, I will kill you and your family...OR... Somebody has it out for Paulos Van Der Sloot...and they kidnapped Natalee (there is a rumor that a ransom has been paid by the Holloways and Twittys and that they are just waiting on them to turn over Natalee)and framing the Van Der Sloots...

Last one could also have something to do with one of the Holloway/Twitty father or step father....or that company that provided the private jet..(someone said that that company had had one of their workers kidnapped and the company paid a ransom and got the worker back)...

ALL SPECULATION...AND HOPING SHE IS ALIVE!
hithere
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: June 25, 2005, 07:03:30 AM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"

I cant find anything that sets the decapitation the day after croes arrest.  All I see is that it happened recently but nothing as to specifics on the date of the incident.  Do you have a link that states precisely when this decapitation occurred?

this was one of the first things i though.  but the most glaring thing against it in my mind is, if this was premeditated, joran seems to be a bright guy, why would he do it so he would have some many people witness them together.  why take that chance?  to me that is the biggest evidence that, whatever happened, was sudden and un-expected.

the underground sex trade is powerful, but so is the Mafia, and all the other criminal organizations.  the law enforcement know who these people are.  even if that theory is correct, i don't think she would be un-reachable.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: June 25, 2005, 07:04:42 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"

sorry to hear that you had to go through that...but am VERY GLAD that you had a positive outcome...

This is what I think...I think that either Joran and Natalee saw something that they were not supposed to see...and whomever was doing this illegal act, took Natalee and told Joren, if you tell anybody, I will kill you and your family...OR... Somebody has it out for Paulos Van Der Sloot...and they kidnapped Natalee (there is a rumor that a ransom has been paid by the Holloways and Twittys and that they are just waiting on them to turn over Natalee)and framing the Van Der Sloots...

Last one could also have something to do with one of the Holloway/Twitty father or step father....or that company that provided the private jet..(someone said that that company had had one of their workers kidnapped and the company paid a ransom and got the worker back)...

ALL SPECULATION...AND HOPING SHE IS ALIVE!

Thanks waiting. Where did you hear about a ransom and what not? Thats very promising if its true.

waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: June 25, 2005, 07:05:45 AM »

Quote from: "Faith"
Good Morning.......Something has been bothering me............Does anyone remember seeing the guard's shirt along with a few other things that were found near the beach? I wonder if those were tested for DNA,etc.............
I remember that...but have not heard anything about them doing DNA testing...funny thing about that site...there was a picture on one of the sites (young republican, I think) that had that picture and another picture of where something had happened in the past..and it was clear that it was the same picture with items added to the picture to make it look authentic...the site has since been removed...so I can not give you a link...sorry
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: June 25, 2005, 07:07:25 AM »

momto5...let me see if I can find it
Faith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: June 25, 2005, 07:08:20 AM »

I remember that...but have not heard anything about them doing DNA testing...funny thing about that site...there was a picture on one of the sites (young republican, I think) that had that picture and another picture of where something had happened in the past..and it was clear that it was the same picture with items added to the picture to make it look authentic...the site has since been removed...so I can not give you a link...sorry

I did not see that.... Maybe a set up...Hmmm
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: June 25, 2005, 07:09:35 AM »

If I remember correctly the pictures were of a security guard shirt, some styrofome with teeth marks and a can of lysol? It was something in an aerosol bottle. I think there was a pair of sunglasses also but could be wrong. It was on the geocities site republican something sorry I dont have a link.

Faith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: June 25, 2005, 07:14:39 AM »

What about the guy who said he saw two men taking a girl, on the beach, against her will?  Maybe Joran dropped her off at the beach for a pick up and got Dad to come and pick him up. I remember someone saw him at McD's at three in the morning.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: June 25, 2005, 07:18:44 AM »

I can not find a link....but the ransom RUMOR was posted in riehlworldview and copied and pasted to Scared Monkeys...

What it said was, that the mayor of Birmingham informed his barber that a large ransom had been paid to kidnappers and that the Holloway/Twitty family was just waiting for them to turn over Natalee...the person who posted it is the niece of the barber...so she said

don't know if it is true...but really makes you wonder...with all the rumors (Natalee being taken against her will near the beach by 2 guys, this ransom rumor, the Dairio guy saying he had ppl following cars and saying that Natalee was being hidden from house to house while they try to get her off the island, rumor that the Lorenzo guy that was questioned and released had a basement and that Natalee at one point was being held there..)...these are just a few...but, maybe JUST MAYBE one of them is true....dunno!!
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: June 25, 2005, 07:19:46 AM »

What about the guy who said he saw two men taking a girl, on the beach, against her will?  Maybe Joran dropped her off at the beach for a pick up and got Dad to come and pick him up. I remember someone saw him at McD's at three in the morning.

Someone posted on a website that his father was seen at 3am at mcdonalds. We know from their own statements that he was in fact at mcdonalds at 11pm. I am not sure if the 3am is simply a rumor from playing telephone (as in u say something to one person by the time it gets to the 20th person times have changed). I could be wrong though.

The two men on the beach taking a girl I dont believe has been confirmed either.

waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: June 25, 2005, 07:19:46 AM »

If I remember correctly the pictures were of a security guard shirt, some styrofome with teeth marks and a can of lysol? It was something in an aerosol bottle. I think there was a pair of sunglasses also but could be wrong. It was on the geocities site republican something sorry I dont have a link.
this is the same picture that looked fake ...same site..it has been taken down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.