March 28, 2024, 07:37:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 23 - Evening 6/24/05- Early Morning 6/25/05  (Read 236114 times)
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: June 25, 2005, 07:20:40 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "Faith"
Good Morning.......Something has been bothering me............Does anyone remember seeing the guard's shirt along with a few other things that were found near the beach? I wonder if those were tested for DNA,etc.............
I remember that...but have not heard anything about them doing DNA testing...funny thing about that site...there was a picture on one of the sites (young republican, I think) that had that picture and another picture of where something had happened in the past..and it was clear that it was the same picture with items added to the picture to make it look authentic...the site has since been removed...so I can not give you a link...sorry

If I remember correctly the pictures were of a security guard shirt, some styrofome with teeth marks and a can of lysol? It was something in an aerosol bottle. I think there was a pair of sunglasses also but could be wrong. It was on the geocities site republican something sorry I dont have a link.
this is the same picture that looked fake ...same site..it has been taken down

awww coool ty for the info. Didnt know itd been taken down.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Faith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: June 25, 2005, 07:24:29 AM »

I can not find a link....but the ransom RUMOR was posted in riehlworldview and copied and pasted to Scared Monkeys...

What it said was, that the mayor of Birmingham informed his barber that a large ransom had been paid to kidnappers and that the Holloway/Twitty family was just waiting for them to turn over Natalee...the person who posted it is the niece of the barber...so she said

don't know if it is true...but really makes you wonder...with all the rumors (Natalee being taken against her will near the beach by 2 guys, this ransom rumor, the Dairio guy saying he had ppl following cars and saying that Natalee was being hidden from house to house while they try to get her off the island, rumor that the Lorenzo guy that was questioned and released had a basement and that Natalee at one point was being held there..)...these are just a few...but, maybe JUST MAYBE one of them is true....dunno!!

All of these ,I thought, were reported on TV ( with the exception of the basement theory). The most amazing of these ,to me, was the Diario guy reporting his escapade on FOX LIVE . He hs been interviewed many times since then, even last night, but not a word since.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: June 25, 2005, 07:26:35 AM »

I can not find a link....but the ransom RUMOR was posted in riehlworldview and copied and pasted to Scared Monkeys...

What it said was, that the mayor of Birmingham informed his barber that a large ransom had been paid to kidnappers and that the Holloway/Twitty family was just waiting for them to turn over Natalee...the person who posted it is the niece of the barber...so she said

don't know if it is true...but really makes you wonder...with all the rumors (Natalee being taken against her will near the beach by 2 guys, this ransom rumor, the Dairio guy saying he had ppl following cars and saying that Natalee was being hidden from house to house while they try to get her off the island, rumor that the Lorenzo guy that was questioned and released had a basement and that Natalee at one point was being held there..)...these are just a few...but, maybe JUST MAYBE one of them is true....dunno!!

All of these ,I thought, were reported on TV ( with the exception of the basement theory). The most amazing of these ,to me, was the Diario guy reporting his escapade on FOX LIVE . He hs been interviewed many times since then, even last night, but not a word since.
EXACTLY...maybe they made him shut his mouth in fear of them hearing it and causing harm to Natalee....OR...he is just a fruitcake...ha ha...I am leaning toward the first. Laughing
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: June 25, 2005, 07:26:54 AM »

Theres been nothing on riehl world about a ransom at all.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: June 25, 2005, 07:29:16 AM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"

It was not posted by Dan...but by a poster in the forum....just a couple days ago (now I could be totally losing my mind...but I KNOW that it was posted either there or here at Scared Monkeys)
Faith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: June 25, 2005, 07:29:19 AM »

EXACTLY...maybe they made him shut his mouth in fear of them hearing it and causing harm to Natalee....OR...he is just a fruitcake...ha ha...I am leaning toward the first. Laughing

Those were my thought's as well. Let's hope that is true and she is still alive. Remember her Mother said other arrest's are coming..........
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: June 25, 2005, 07:31:07 AM »

Thanks for trying to find the link. I really hope she is found alive, but each passing day I think there is less hope she will be. Like I said I can completely understand her mothers need to hope she is. I just hope that she isnt actually paying any ransom without solid leads. I know how desperate you can get in a situation like that and it is easy for con artists to get ya.

waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: June 25, 2005, 07:32:14 AM »

Those were my thought's as well. Let's hope that is true and she is still alive. Remember her Mother said other arrest's are coming..........
That woman is amazing!!  She has such conviction!!  I firmly believe that she knows so much more than she is telling...and the other night when she said on FOX that she felt that Natalee had been kidnapped and still on the island...I felt it...deep...and believed it!
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: June 25, 2005, 07:32:43 AM »

It was not posted by Dan...but by a poster in the forum....just a couple days ago (now I could be totally losing my mind...but I KNOW that it was posted either there or here at Scared Monkeys)

Unless the site owner like Dan posted the information himself I wouldnt put much stock into it because anyone that knows about a ransom isnt going to risk Natalies life on a blog.
Faith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: June 25, 2005, 07:32:51 AM »

I remeber it here as well and also the discussion about kidnapping insurance had been taken out on Natalie before her trip. I did read up on this and a lot of  international  travelers do take this kind of insurance. It covers ransom, etc..........
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: June 25, 2005, 07:34:22 AM »

I remeber it here as well and also the discussion about kidnapping insurance had been taken out on Natalie before her trip. I did read up on this and a lot of  international  travelers do take this kind of insurance. It covers ransom, etc..........

I read a few of the messages on the insurance also. Was it finally actually confirmed they took out this insurance on her? I didnt see an answer when it was discussed.

waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: June 25, 2005, 07:35:18 AM »

Unless the site owner like Dan posted the information himself I wouldnt put much stock into it because anyone that knows about a ransom isnt going to risk Natalies life on a blog.
Let's hope so...you and I both know that some ppl just don't think!
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: June 25, 2005, 07:35:36 AM »

[Those were my thought's as well. Let's hope that is true and she is still alive. Remember her Mother said other arrest's are coming That woman is amazing!!  She has such conviction!!  I firmly believe that she knows so much more than she is telling...and the other night when she said on FOX that she felt that Natalee had been kidnapped and still on the island...I felt it...deep...and believed it!

Its great you believe that as no mother will ever admit their child is not alive until they see the body, unfortunately even the father thinks she is gone and chances point to foul play.
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: June 25, 2005, 07:35:51 AM »

Good morning....it sure was hard to catch up all the pages that have been posted since last night!

OK...did Joran lie again. Here is a link to the article on CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/25/aruba.missing/index.html

Notice the very last line:   Anita Van Der Sloot, the mother of Joran Van Der Sloot and wife of Paul Van Der Sloot, said her son had also changed his story and admitted being alone with Holloway on the beach, saying he left her there because she wanted to stay there.

It's the part in bold I'm referring to.....does anyone really beleive that a an 18 yr old girl in a foreign land, who has to board a plane soon.....would want to stay on a desolate dark beach by herself? I saw the beach scene at night on Greta's segment last night. I don't beleive this at all. Looks like another lie to me!

OK, on a more positive note, I saw on FOX last night that the Texas search and rescue were using a map to make grids for the search.....searching full grids before moving to the next. Sounds like this group has a plan that's better than the randomness done to date based on lies and rumors.
Faith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: June 25, 2005, 07:36:27 AM »

FOX news just reported that official's think or know ( I did not catch the word) that Natalie has been murdered.
MiMi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: June 25, 2005, 07:36:42 AM »

Good Morning.......Something has been bothering me............Does anyone remember seeing the guard's shirt along with a few other things that were found near the beach? I wonder if those were tested for DNA,etc.............
I remember that...but have not heard anything about them doing DNA testing...funny thing about that site...there was a picture on one of the sites (young republican, I think) that had that picture and another picture of where something had happened in the past..and it was clear that it was the same picture with items added to the picture to make it look authentic...the site has since been removed...so I can not give you a link...sorry

If I remember correctly the pictures were of a security guard shirt, some styrofome with teeth marks and a can of lysol? It was something in an aerosol bottle. I think there was a pair of sunglasses also but could be wrong. It was on the geocities site republican something sorry I dont have a link.
this is the same picture that looked fake ...same site..it has been taken down

awww coool ty for the info. Didnt know itd been taken down.

Is this the site you are looking for?

http://www.geocities.com/proud_college_republican/

How competitive the truth is racing to the absolute finish line
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: June 25, 2005, 07:38:44 AM »

I read a few of the messages on the insurance also. Was it finally actually confirmed they took out this insurance on her? I didnt see an answer when it was discussed.
while trying to catch up, I saw that about the insurance also.....I haven't heard any confirmation on that though.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: June 25, 2005, 07:39:05 AM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
Good morning....it sure was hard to catch up all the pages that have been posted since last night!

Notice the very last line:   Anita Van Der Sloot, the mother of Joran Van Der Sloot and wife of Paul Van Der Sloot, said her son had also changed his story and admitted being alone with Holloway on the beach, saying he left her there because she wanted to stay there.

It's the part in bold I'm referring to.....does anyone really beleive that a an 18 yr old girl in a foreign land, who has to board a plane soon.....would want to stay on a desolate dark beach by herself? I saw the beach scene at night on Greta's segment last night. I don't beleive this at all. Looks like another lie to me!

OK, on a more positive note, I saw on FOX last night that the Texas search and rescue were using a map to make grids for the search.....searching full grids before moving to the next. Sounds like this group has a plan that's better than the randomness done to date based on lies and rumors.

Joran is a liar.  Nothing that comes out that kids mouth is the truth.

Regarding the texas search team, they are starting in areas of possible sites that havent been searched yet as well as grids in the ocean.  Then they are going to retrack places that have already been searched.  And just eliminate places one at a time.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: June 25, 2005, 07:41:10 AM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"

Good morning! This board is hard to catch up with thats for sure. I usually just read the last few pages myself I cant read them all lol.
Looks to me like she just expanded on what she said in gretas interview. I speculate that is the story he told dear ole mom when she came home and most likely asked what in the hell did you do while I was gone? He probably said something like oh mom nothing, I went out with this american girl and I left her on the beach alone she wanted to stay there so I came home. Im just obviously guessing here. I try to think what my dearest teenagers would tell me and go from there.

waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: June 25, 2005, 07:42:16 AM »

[Those were my thought's as well. Let's hope that is true and she is still alive. Remember her Mother said other arrest's are coming That woman is amazing!!  She has such conviction!!  I firmly believe that she knows so much more than she is telling...and the other night when she said on FOX that she felt that Natalee had been kidnapped and still on the island...I felt it...deep...and believed it!

Its great you believe that as no mother will ever admit their child is not alive until they see the body, unfortunately even the father thinks she is gone and chances point to foul play.
I firmly believe in a mother's intuition....
there was a mother near here that stated on camera that she just knew that her son was dead after he went missing...he was found a few days later dead...elizabeth smart's mom...believed she was alive even after a year...and she came up alive...the boy scout in Utah...same thing...found alive a few days later...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.