March 18, 2024, 08:39:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 23 - Evening 6/24/05- Early Morning 6/25/05  (Read 235826 times)
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: June 25, 2005, 07:43:03 AM »

I also wanted to add that according to the CNN video (available on same page as linked in last post), that it would be  very unlikely that Natalee was disposed of at sea. Watch the video for the reasons why. The video implied that the most likely place for a body was on Aruba itself. I'm pointing this out because of the speculations about dumping her in the ocean...or ones like I had that she might have drowned. Guess I'm wrong.

I also had a thought after hearing about the three boys that were found in a car trunk in NJ. I wonder if the police shouldn't put up a road block to check car trunks in Aruba?  It wouldn't be that far fetched for someone to keep a body in a trunk until it's safe to hide. Again....a strange idea....but who would have guessed that those poor little boys would end up in a car trunk?
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: June 25, 2005, 07:45:35 AM »

Quote from: "Faith"
FOX news just reported that official's think or know ( I did not catch the word) that Natalie has been murdered.

is this a joke, if it is its not funny
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: June 25, 2005, 07:46:43 AM »

Quote from: "MiMi"
Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
Quote from: "momto5"
Good Morning.......Something has been bothering me............Does anyone remember seeing the guard's shirt along with a few other things that were found near the beach? I wonder if those were tested for DNA,etc.............
I remember that...but have not heard anything about them doing DNA testing...funny thing about that site...there was a picture on one of the sites (young republican, I think) that had that picture and another picture of where something had happened in the past..and it was clear that it was the same picture with items added to the picture to make it look authentic...the site has since been removed...so I can not give you a link...sorry

If I remember correctly the pictures were of a security guard shirt, some styrofome with teeth marks and a can of lysol? It was something in an aerosol bottle. I think there was a pair of sunglasses also but could be wrong. It was on the geocities site republican something sorry I dont have a link.
this is the same picture that looked fake ...same site..it has been taken down

awww coool ty for the info. Didnt know itd been taken down.

Is this the site you are looking for?

http://www.geocities.com/proud_college_republican/
yep...that's the one...thank you...I had heard it was taken down...glad it wasn't!
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: June 25, 2005, 07:47:22 AM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
FOX news just reported that official's think or know ( I did not catch the word) that Natalie has been murdered.

Last night I believe they simply said they were pursueing this as a murder. Natalees parents and searches are still looking for her alive or dead and holding out hope for a safe return.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
no x it
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: June 25, 2005, 07:47:30 AM »

details, please...
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: June 25, 2005, 07:52:44 AM »

who knows...unless they have found some evidence that we don't know about...I don't see how they can just speculate...but then again...these suspects are in jail on speculations basically...so, ?????

anyways...it was very nice talk to you all....I need to go...hope to see you all later with GOOD NEWS....take care  Very Happy

How do they expect us to figure out the puzzle if they keep changing the picture on the box??
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: June 25, 2005, 07:53:56 AM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
I also wanted to add that according to the CNN video (available on same page as linked in last post), that it would be  very unlikely that Natalee was disposed of at sea. Watch the video for the reasons why. The video implied that the most likely place for a body was on Aruba itself. I'm pointing this out because of the speculations about dumping her in the ocean...or ones like I had that she might have drowned. Guess I'm wrong.

I also had a thought after hearing about the three boys that were found in a car trunk in NJ. I wonder if the police shouldn't put up a road block to check car trunks in Aruba?  It wouldn't be that far fetched for someone to keep a body in a trunk until it's safe to hide. Again....a strange idea....but who would have guessed that those poor little boys would end up in a car trunk?

I saw that too and had been led previously to believe if a body was dumped at sea it wouldnt return to the island. Guess that theory or rumor was wrong. Atleast according to cnn's interview last night. As for the trunks well I thought that also but then thought its been what almost 4 wks? Wouldnt that be very stinky?

RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: June 25, 2005, 07:54:38 AM »

Quote from: "no x it"

details, please...

Im reading the fox news website, it states they think she was murdered.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: June 25, 2005, 08:06:27 AM »

I know this was stated as a rumor but here goes..have we heard anything else about the mystery person that supposedly was on the same flight as Natalee but did not come back?Now second thing...I have been brainstorming since this whole thing started (haven't we all right?) and for some reason I have a little (gonna get flamed here by someone I just know it) thought that MAYBE by the off chance these guys were in fact the last ones SEEN with her but not  the LAST ones WITH her..maybe she did make it back to the hotel and one of the guys from MB saw her (alot of them were by the pool until 5 a.m.) and he was the only one that did, walks up to her trying to mack on her and maybe they go somewhere else then things go wrong..other kids having fun and not noticing anything, have they even looked into the circle of students that went?Please don't be too hard on me for this one, it's been a long night.

Life's a journey not a destination..
Faith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: June 25, 2005, 08:08:12 AM »

details, please...

I'm sorry, I had to leave and just got back.
That is not something to joke about!!!!!!!!!!!!
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: June 25, 2005, 08:10:55 AM »

I can not find a link....but the ransom RUMOR was posted in riehlworldview and copied and pasted to Scared Monkeys...

What it said was, that the mayor of Birmingham informed his barber that a large ransom had been paid to kidnappers and that the Holloway/Twitty family was just waiting for them to turn over Natalee...the person who posted it is the niece of the barber...so she said

don't know if it is true...but really makes you wonder...with all the rumors (Natalee being taken against her will near the beach by 2 guys, this ransom rumor, the Dairio guy saying he had ppl following cars and saying that Natalee was being hidden from house to house while they try to get her off the island, rumor that the Lorenzo guy that was questioned and released had a basement and that Natalee at one point was being held there..)...these are just a few...but, maybe JUST MAYBE one of them is true....dunno!!

Theres been nothing on riehl world about a ransom at all.
It was not posted by Dan...but by a poster in the forum....just a couple days ago (now I could be totally losing my mind...but I KNOW that it was posted either there or here at Scared Monkeys)

Unless the site owner like Dan posted the information himself I wouldnt put much stock into it because anyone that knows about a ransom isnt going to risk Natalies life on a blog.

Yes, because everyone that posts on blogs has good common sense..
[Dr. Evil] Rrrrrriiiiiiiiigghtt[/Dr. Evil]
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: June 25, 2005, 08:10:59 AM »

details, please...

Im reading the fox news website, it states they think she was murdered.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

If you read the opening page of SM it has had this noted since last night
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: June 25, 2005, 08:14:41 AM »

Quote from: "MsPooh"
I know this was stated as a rumor but here goes..have we heard anything else about the mystery person that supposedly was on the same flight as Natalee but did not come back?Now second thing...I have been brainstorming since this whole thing started (haven't we all right?) and for some reason I have a little (gonna get flamed here by someone I just know it) thought that MAYBE by the off chance these guys were in fact the last ones SEEN with her but not  the LAST ones WITH her..maybe she did make it back to the hotel and one of the guys from MB saw her (alot of them were by the pool until 5 a.m.) and he was the only one that did, walks up to her trying to mack on her and maybe they go somewhere else then things go wrong..other kids having fun and not noticing anything, have they even looked into the circle of students that went?Please don't be too hard on me for this one, it's been a long night.

I don't see how she could have made it back to the hotel without her friends seeing her. I beleive it was Dash who told us on this board that several of the group were around the pool until the wee hours of the morning. On the otherhand, Greta did say last night that if Joren wasn't lying that the idea of someone else intersepting Natalie wasn't out of the question. But if that is true, the investigation is going in the wrong direction.....hope that's not the case or her whereabouts have less of a chance of being found out.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: June 25, 2005, 08:16:26 AM »

I don't see how she could have made it back to the hotel without her friends seeing her. I beleive it was Dash who told us on this board that several of the group were around the pool until the wee hours of the morning. On the otherhand, Greta did say last night that if Joren wasn't lying that the idea of someone else intersepting Natalie wasn't out of the question. But if that is true, the investigation is going in the wrong direction.....hope that's not the case or her whereabouts have less of a chance of being found out.

If Joran didnt have anything to do with it then there would be no reason to lie to authorities and change his story 3 times.  For Authorities to look in another direction would be a complete waste of time.  Innocent people dont need to concoct stories and fake alibis.
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: June 25, 2005, 08:17:30 AM »

[Those were my thought's as well. Let's hope that is true and she is still alive. Remember her Mother said other arrest's are coming That woman is amazing!!  She has such conviction!!  I firmly believe that she knows so much more than she is telling...and the other night when she said on FOX that she felt that Natalee had been kidnapped and still on the island...I felt it...deep...and believed it!

Its great you believe that as no mother will ever admit their child is not alive until they see the body, unfortunately even the father thinks she is gone and chances point to foul play.
I firmly believe in a mother's intuition....
there was a mother near here that stated on camera that she just knew that her son was dead after he went missing...he was found a few days later dead...elizabeth smart's mom...believed she was alive even after a year...and she came up alive...the boy scout in Utah...same thing...found alive a few days later...

"SURVEY SAYS"......0   The Utah mother has stated that she was sure her son was dead. Thanks for playing...come again soon.
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: June 25, 2005, 08:17:31 AM »

Easier to blame it on a local than to look within, we never know who we are dealing with no matter how long we have known them.And it has been done before even here in the U.S., under intense interrogation some have been known to fake a confession in the hopes that it will all be over soon,I would think even moreso for a 17 year old boy..but ya know he could be guilty as sin as well as the others.

Life's a journey not a destination..
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: June 25, 2005, 08:18:52 AM »

If Joran didnt have anything to do with it then there would be no reason to lie to authorities and change his story 3 times.  For Authorities to look in another direction would be a complete waste of time.  Innocent people dont need to concoct stories and fake alibis.

I totally agree with you on this....there is NO reason to lie and make up stories if this had been the case. Good point!
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: June 25, 2005, 08:19:59 AM »

Mornin all, here is a cup of coffee, cream and sugar available

I have been reading and one thing stuck out in my mind I saw. The last person seen with a missing person is not necc. a suspect according to my friend, WW.

But , WW's coffee shop patrons' theory was the last person/persons seen with a missing person ARE logical suspects. I concur, until proven different. I offer joran was not suspect at first. Only in the next day or 2 when the films were reveiwed from HI, and peripheral witnesses examined, did it come to light something in joran's and the bros kalpoe's story was amiss. This lead to the arrests 10 days later.

She offered several examples, I offer Susan Smith, 17-year-old Milagro Cunningham--who hid a girl in dumpster, Dahmer, Bundy. I am in no way comparing these people/killers to joran, but they all saw their victims last--and appeared to not be the "suspect" until further police work was done. Even with the history some of them had.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: June 25, 2005, 08:20:08 AM »

Im not gonna slam you. At this point to me anyway we dont know anything that happened other then she left the bar and somehow according to Jorans mothers statement ended up alone on the beach with him. Whether thats true or not who knows? These guys in custody seem to like changing their story. That alone bothers me personally, bc with nothing to hide why would they?
I think it has been said that they have questioned all of the students on the trip. This case is confused, they are tight lipped in aruba, and it leaves room for so much speculation and rumor. I can only HOPE and pray that they actually know more then they are saying. IF natalee is in fact passed way her parents need closure. They need a place to lay her to rest so they can visit and grieve properly. If she is alive, she needs to come home already and return to the safety of her own home.

RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: June 25, 2005, 08:21:24 AM »

I totally agree with you on this....there is NO reason to lie and make up stories if this had been the case. Good point!

If people would just remember this point they would stop going off into slave trade land and the boys could be innocent land.  Changing of stories and fake alibis is what investigators look for because its Red Flag Number one that they are on the right path.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.