April 27, 2024, 10:10:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who is lorenzo?  (Read 2821 times)
bubble
Scared Monkey

« on: June 24, 2005, 11:30:47 PM »

I read somewhere on here about Lorenzo. Who is he? I have never heard his name mentioned?!!
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 02:54:55 PM »

Quote from: "bubble"
I read somewhere on here about Lorenzo. Who is he? I have never heard his name mentioned?!!

Lorenzo van Rijn - a friend of Jorans
hollergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2005, 12:22:45 AM »

Regarding Lorenzo Van Rijn:  Here is an interesting link purportedly explaining his relationship to Joren Van der Sloot & Paul Van der Sloot:  http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/fox_video.html
Rumer is this: "According to neighbours of van Rijn's mom, this lady had an affair with v/d Sloot before he was married to his current wife, and the result was Lorenzo van Rijn....An Aruban blogger from another site wrote that some of Natalee's belongings were found at Van Rijn's house... "

I don't know if this is true...may just be rumer.  But I've been curious about references to this Lorenzo guy, also.

Let us know if you find anything else.

Hollergal
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2005, 12:32:00 AM »

Hollergal, I posted that rumor, but right now I'm seriously doubting that it's true.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
hollergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 02:39:16 AM »

Ahhhhh...thanks for the update.  I'm glad that I emphasized 'rumer'.  But who is this Lorenzo guy anyway?  Any idea?  And does he have any relevance to the case?  Oh, and anybody know who the 'person on the plane with Natalee on the way to Aruba' who didn't return is?  Greta mentioned it on her show last night or the night before.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.