March 28, 2024, 04:12:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chat Thread - Discuss whatever :)  (Read 51595 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« on: June 24, 2005, 09:47:57 PM »

((((angie)))))

sorry to take up space...I had to..

"God dont like ugly"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 09:48:03 PM »

Hello Kerin and Nikki...and whoever else is on tonight!!!!   Very Happy
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 09:48:33 PM »

SOT

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 09:49:20 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Monkeys will wear clean red shorts with matching suspenders. Lady Monkeys will also wear freshly laundered white ruffles. Monkeys Living with Sockism will wear regulation ringspun sock suits.

Monkeys will observe correct posting posture at all times. Back straight, feet straight out, eyes ahead, and smile.

Monkeys will take and return from breaks promptly. Excessive breaks without prior medical authorization approved by the Primate Resources department will be subject to demerits.

Monkeys may begin tidying their area five minutes before the end of the posting session, making sure that all fonts, including bold and italics are returned to the supply closet, and all avatars are cleaned, folded and put away neatly in the appropriate slot.

Monkeys will type in straight lines only.

lol Ting.  That was funny!!!   Laughing
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 09:49:29 PM »

SOT

WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 09:50:09 PM »

and VET4BUSH.....

I don't know, can't get around these things to see the tag!!

Shocked
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 09:50:18 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Greetings DF! Big news day huh?

Is it?  Did I miss something?
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 09:50:58 PM »

Monkeys will wear clean red shorts with matching suspenders. Lady Monkeys will also wear freshly laundered white ruffles. Monkeys Living with Sockism will wear regulation ringspun sock suits.

Monkeys will observe correct posting posture at all times. Back straight, feet straight out, eyes ahead, and smile.

Monkeys will take and return from breaks promptly. Excessive breaks without prior medical authorization approved by the Primate Resources department will be subject to demerits.

Monkeys may begin tidying their area five minutes before the end of the posting session, making sure that all fonts, including bold and italics are returned to the supply closet, and all avatars are cleaned, folded and put away neatly in the appropriate slot.

OMG you guys are toooo funny  Razz

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 09:53:12 PM »

Greetings toDragonfly and wench as well..((( ))))

"God dont like ugly"
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 09:53:23 PM »

da wench - I missed that - can you rewind that dvr?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 09:54:09 PM »

Rolling Eyes uh oh....

peace to all
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 09:56:28 PM »

EeeeeeOuOuOuOuAaAhAhAh   BaaahhhhNaaaaNnnnAhhhh
Funny, Ting!
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2005, 09:57:47 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "coco"
da wench - I missed that - can you rewind that dvr?

this is so scary....no body, no case

Not necessarily....in Dutch law, it can be done, as it was 25 years ago in the Netherlands where someone was convicted WITHOUT the body ever being found.

It just will be so very much more difficult.

Can you tell I watched the news on Fox tonight?  LOL
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2005, 09:58:16 PM »

hmmm... Larry King asked if it was true that Natalee's former boyfriend was on the trip and the aunt Kelly? said she had a former boyfriend but didn't know if he was on the trip.

Penhal (CNN reporter - sp?) said the Deepak's computer is being analysed - a caller asked about whether they are checking Natalee's computer for penpals, etc - no clear answer.
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2005, 10:04:24 PM »

I liked this...cute! Laughing
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2005, 10:10:11 PM »

SOT

KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2005, 10:20:04 PM »

crap, there goes my monkey hat
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2005, 10:20:41 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
maybe all the moms in this case need to ban together and kick the **** out of the men in their lives. Beth can beat Jug over the head for what I think are his ignorance of other cultures....having not one bit of consideration for the language barriers. Mrs. Kalpoe just needs to beat her husband around for the heck of it.  Smile And Mrs. VDS...well she maybe needs to pull a Lorena (anniversary of that was yesterday BTW) and then she needs to kick Joran's butt too...

I hear ya, girl..I think I'll kick mine's a** just because i dont like the way he looks sometimes...LOL
I mean, here i am, VERY involved in what I am doing, and he yells to me, meaning to ask have I ever see LOST IN YONKERS, and says"Have you ever been lost in yonkers??"..Sometimes, kicking his a** aint all thats on my mind...LOL

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2005, 10:21:33 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"

crap, there goes my monkey hat

ROFLMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2005, 10:21:47 PM »

SOT

Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.