March 28, 2024, 03:03:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chat Thread - Discuss whatever :)  (Read 51594 times)
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2005, 10:22:06 PM »

((hi all)) ...

some 'dutch junkie monkey'is back again...tried to sleep and then thunder stroke in the neighbourhood by the way just as Larry King started...I thought ok let`s put my computer on again..... Embarassed

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2005, 10:22:49 PM »

Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
Thanks every one for the kind words.

We are committed till we are committed to helping others. But we are nothing but a couple of blabbering fools without you the members of Scared Monkeys. Your view points, tips, comments, and personalities are what makes this site.

That, combined with the leadership provided by Cat, RB, and Absolut in these forums are making this site a  wonderful place.

So to all, thank you very much. We will work to earn you respect.

Tom and Red

Hey Tom and Red, can you say which came first, THE MONKIES OR THE JUNKIES????
Jes wonnerin? Very Happy
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2005, 10:23:19 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
((((HUGS)))

Man, what a day! Could NOT get home from work..grrrr first a firetruck got hit, then the roads closed due to an officer being shot and killed  Crying or Very sad

Anyhow, is it just me, or does anyone else feel frustrated due to the "english" language understanding barrier, that when these Aruba people are interviewed they get lead into this rabbit hole...almost like they are on the stand as a trial witness... I feel more confused everytime they do an interview. Everything they say is so misconstrued...

Maybe it's just me...

{{{{CALI}}}} No it's not just you. Laguage barriers are very much a part of this case!!

IS 'NO SHIT'  still international????

ROFLMAO
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2005, 10:23:22 PM »

Hannie - welcome back!

You can join the party at Greta's hotel - it is amazingly loud!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2005, 10:23:43 PM »

SOT

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2005, 10:25:47 PM »

SOT

heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2005, 10:29:40 PM »

Hey WW... got kids?
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2005, 10:29:44 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
maybe all the moms in this case need to ban together and kick the **** out of the men in their lives. Beth can beat Jug over the head for what I think are his ignorance of other cultures....having not one bit of consideration for the language barriers. Mrs. Kalpoe just needs to beat her husband around for the heck of it.  Smile And Mrs. VDS...well she maybe needs to pull a Lorena (anniversary of that was yesterday BTW) and then she needs to kick Joran's butt too...

I hear ya, girl..I think I'll kick mine's a** just because i dont like the way he looks sometimes...LOL
I mean, here i am, VERY involved in what I am doing, and he yells to me, meaning to ask have I ever see LOST IN YONKERS, and says"Have you ever been lost in yonkers??"..Sometimes, kicking his a** aint all thats on my mind...LOL

OK...so we agree...BIG OLE HUSBAND BUTT KICKING SESSION is what is needed!!  Very Happy

Kerin, I just went and smacked my fiance just for the solidarity of it. LOL
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2005, 10:29:56 PM »

maybe all the moms in this case need to ban together and kick the **** out of the men in their lives. Beth can beat Jug over the head for what I think are his ignorance of other cultures....having not one bit of consideration for the language barriers. Mrs. Kalpoe just needs to beat her husband around for the heck of it.  Smile And Mrs. VDS...well she maybe needs to pull a Lorena (anniversary of that was yesterday BTW) and then she needs to kick Joran's butt too...

I hear ya, girl..I think I'll kick mine's a** just because i dont like the way he looks sometimes...LOL
I mean, here i am, VERY involved in what I am doing, and he yells to me, meaning to ask have I ever see LOST IN YONKERS, and says"Have you ever been lost in yonkers??"..Sometimes, kicking his a** aint all thats on my mind...LOL

OK...so we agree...BIG OLE HUSBAND BUTT KICKING SESSION is what is needed!!  Very Happy

You see Kerin  hope is not lost, my husband changed his last name to mine.

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2005, 10:30:55 PM »

SOT

absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2005, 10:31:02 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"

Carefull ladies, you all might end up like Natalee... Shocked

That is gonna leave a mark.  Surprised
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2005, 10:31:17 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "RB"
Good God a mighty, you hear that?  Caribbean Queen in the background on Greta...

Having 80's flashbacks....

This is freakin' incredible - what a juxtaposition.  Partying and tragedy all together in one place.

I personally think its a wee bit inappropriate..I mean, "do you think she's dead?" "CARIBBEAN QUEEN, Now w'ere sharing the same dream"" How Is Jug" "and our hearts still beat as one..no more love on the run"".....damn..

LMFAO, Laughing so hard my stomach hurts!!! Surprised
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2005, 10:31:54 PM »

Quote from: "heartache"
Hey WW... got kids?

EXACTLY!

"God dont like ugly"
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2005, 10:33:02 PM »

Hey WW... got kids?

Oh yes, 3 boys  10,17,19
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2005, 10:33:16 PM »

SOT

Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2005, 10:33:21 PM »

Quote from: "mordred"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
Scared Monkeys is a phrase that is apt in today’s United States.
The majority of the population lives in fear of knowing what is happening.

So they…
Hear No evil.
Speak No Evil.
See No evil.

And then live their lives in ignorance, thinking all is well and the world will go along fine. The paycheck will come in every 15th ......

Mordred, did you mean "commend"?
    Very Happy

You are so so very right! I condemn you Mad
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2005, 10:33:30 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"

Carefull ladies, you all might end up like Natalee... Shocked

:::wondering how Inspector would know how Natalee "ended up"::::

:::calling the feds to check out inspector:::

"God dont like ugly"
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2005, 10:33:42 PM »

coco wrote:

Hannie - welcome back!  ty Wink

You can join the party at Greta's hotel - it is amazingly loud!

I can`t recieve any of the newschannels form the US, only cnn international, so i`m glad you all fill me in when greta is on etc..

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2005, 10:33:52 PM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Hey WW... got kids?

Oh yes, 3 boys  10,17,19

I'm impressed! You can still get in that costume. You go, Girl.
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2005, 10:34:08 PM »

Heartache - I've got kids and I sure wouldn't want Jug judging my parenting skills!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.