March 28, 2024, 11:01:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My simple theory  (Read 7146 times)
Sweet Heart
Scared Monkey

« on: June 25, 2005, 07:16:57 AM »

Hi guys. Just learned this site from  Court Tv! Anyways, i want to share one of my theory. I have a couple theories  but i based it some incidents and new infos as the case goes on ... ok here it goes.

Deepak and Satish dropped off Joran and Natalee near Marriot beach. Joran and Natalee becaome hot while kissing at the back of the Kalpoe's car so they decided to have sex by the beach. It was dark just like how Greta reported it . After their sex , Joran called home thinking his brother can give him a lift but instead the older Van Der Sloot answered the phone. He agreed to pick them up.

On their way, they are supposed to drop Natalee first at the Holiday Inn but was offered if she wanted to see where Joran lives. Natalee agreed since they thought these people are really good considering the older van der sloot is a judge. The older Van der sloot offered Natalee that he will drop her off at the Holiday Inn since he will gamble again anyways.

The older van der sloot is about to drop her off but became horny and begun touching her and Natalee probably fought  that cause her life. The older Van der sloot  accidentally killed her. The older van der sloot contacted his son, Joran and probably told him a different story or he could tell him the truth. They disposed the body at Sta Cruz where Joran texted the Kalpoe brothers. Joran didnt tell the Kalpoe brothers what happened after they got dropped off from the Marriot. He just told these 2 guys what to say if someone started asking them questions. They needed an alibi to support it so Croes entered.

The 3 kids cannot commit a perfect crime. Someone who knows what he is doing is behind this. Why do you think the Aruban LE took the Van der Sloot's car and search their house?
mustang
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 09:01:32 PM »

Evidence is not alway gathered to rule in a crime. some time it is gathered to rule out a crime.  Based on natalee behaviour the nite of her disappearance......I believe she had her own agenda.  it just does not make sense that a girl who is spending the last nite of her high school graduation does not have more inter actions with her class mates.  The Aruba authority have no access to natalee friend so cannot even give a good investigation of her disappearance.  In addition they need to look at her computer records.her parents are in such denial or maybe they just want a vacation but if i was them I would look at her computer first before assuming the worst and bringing alot of pain to probably innocent people. people are so self centered they do not care a thing about other people and how it may effect them.  regarding the coverage that Fox news has given........i believe nothing reported. i do not believe Dutch law allows information given to the public regarding an investigation.  if Fox had there way they would have all those supposely suspects  in prison on death roll just like Scot peterson. They are embarrassing me and my country by there coverage and I am about to cancel my cable.

I am who I am, i owe noman an apology for who I am.
Sweet Heart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 08:11:16 PM »

Quote from: "mustang"
Evidence is not alway gathered to rule in a crime. some time it is gathered to rule out a crime.  Based on natalee behaviour the nite of her disappearance......I believe she had her own agenda.  it just does not make sense that a girl who is spending the last nite of her high school graduation does not have more inter actions with her class mates.  The Aruba authority have no access to natalee friend so cannot even give a good investigation of her disappearance.  In addition they need to look at her computer records.her parents are in such denial or maybe they just want a vacation but if i was them I would look at her computer first before assuming the worst and bringing alot of pain to probably innocent people. people are so self centered they do not care a thing about other people and how it may effect them.  regarding the coverage that Fox news has given........i believe nothing reported. i do not believe Dutch law allows information given to the public regarding an investigation.  if Fox had there way they would have all those supposely suspects  in prison on death roll just like Scot peterson. They are embarrassing me and my country by there coverage and I am about to cancel my cable.

Do you know that lots of teenagers want  to get laid before they enter college? But none of them wanted to go missing!.  And how would they know that Natalee's family wont even allow them to check their PC if they never ask for it?

I think you should be embarassed to live in a small island and yet if someone goes missing then they cant even find them.... What does that tell you?  Maybe you are right evidence are gathered to rule out crime . The evidence that are probably burned by now to rule out any crime.... Rolling Eyes
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.