May 22, 2019, 01:28:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #24 6/25/05 Daytime  (Read 209907 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 768


WWW
« Reply #760 on: June 25, 2005, 02:42:47 PM »

I agree with Razzy
Logged

Reading, internet, genealogy.
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 100


« Reply #761 on: June 25, 2005, 02:42:57 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Quote from: "BlueKyGirl"
Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Quote from: "coco"
on Fox they just had an Aruban lawyer or spokespersonn who said that this hearing determines if the 4 can be held for one more 8 day period - the next hearing would hold them for 60

and the hearing on PVDS is to decide on his first 8 day hold

different standards of probable cause are involved - or rather for the 4 it is close to probable cause whereas for PDVS it's still on the suspicion level

the hearing is closed to the public

aside - does anyone have a link to a reliable report of the first meeting of Jug & posse and PVDS and JVDS? I know that they heard JVDS was at the casino but did PVDS immediately say "my son is at the casino" or did he call JVDS on cell and then say - oh, he's at the casino?


He immediately said hes at the casino then he called him.  Then Natalies family went to the casino and he wasnt there and then they went back to his house and he was there.


Am I mistaken or are you not allowed to use cell phones in casinos? I'm not a big gambler (except on horses, of course) and don't have much experience with casinos;, but I've heard someone say that you can't use cell phones inside casinos. If so, it would point to the fact that Paul was lieing about Joran's whereabouts, since he wouldn't have been able to get ahold of Joran and tell him to come home.


he could have it on vibrate to be able to walk out to answer the phone.


Oh yeah. That.  Smile
Logged
coco
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 249


« Reply #762 on: June 25, 2005, 02:42:59 PM »

BlueKyGirl - good point, someone did say no cells in casino! Thanks!
Logged
Compananzi
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 356


« Reply #763 on: June 25, 2005, 02:43:34 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKyGirl"
Quote from: "Leslie Sprenger"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
Compananzi, Hanniken was the guy who was found at the cementary in Sabana Basora with his head almost chopped off.
His  live- in girlfriend was the one who reported the blood in her house which led to the finding of the body. Only problem was that the blood was a day old at the point of the reporting.


His name is Rene van Heyningen and he was a Dutch national who worked at the refinery.


How did you find out what he did? I've been researching this name for days but never could turn up anything except a picture of several men from last fall. I'm impressed!


Hmm I wish I had a cover of the arubian telephone book..Sad
Logged
klaasend
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 459



« Reply #764 on: June 25, 2005, 02:43:37 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie Sprenger"
Why was the beheaded man's girlfriend arrested?  They cannot think that she killed him in such a unfeminine way and transported his body to a graveyard.  What is her name and where does she work?

Maybe Sergio Gomez helped her Shocked
Logged
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 225



« Reply #765 on: June 25, 2005, 02:43:43 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie Sprenger"
Why was the beheaded man's girlfriend arrested?  They cannot think that she killed him in such a unfeminine way and transported his body to a graveyard.  What is her name and where does she work?


her name is butch mccloskey.




sorry i couldnt resist
Logged
Sobelle
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 40


« Reply #766 on: June 25, 2005, 02:43:52 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Quote from: "Rosalie"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
Sergio Gomez is a Colombian reporter?!!!!????

His own family is saying that he left with someone else, according to Top.



Doesnt anyone think its ODD--- so many dead and missing in the same week Natalee goes missing.


Is this true ??? Maid at hotel sees two men dragging a woman off beach area.  HER  (maids ) husband is murdered and left in cemetary. ?


His own family! _ I would say that too if I thought I might end up in the cemetary


I think I read this in someone elses post back a few pages that a refinery is behind Joran's school.  Didn't the partially decapitated man work at a refinery?  If for some way out reason there is a tie-in between Joran and the dead guy (wild thinking, I know) but if they know something whether it be that Natalee was abducted for whatever reason (ransom, seeing something illegal going on, slavery prostitution, etc.) perhaps his death was a huge message to Juron to keep his mouth shut or the same might happen to him.  Who knows, stranger things have happened.
Logged
Kkial
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 13



« Reply #767 on: June 25, 2005, 02:45:10 PM »

This is the last I will bring up Bingo's post:  I kinda thought it was telling,,maybe a family memeber....not a regular poster

6/25  Bingo---  "There is NO WAY NATALEE "ran away".......no way....

and I would not be surprised to learn that the "Judge" is involved in far
more sinsiter things that sitting behind a bench-  Time will tell



another post:
Bingo's theory
I have my theory and it isn't pretty as it involves the "Judge", Joren, drugs.....

But,, Natalee's family has the right person working for them, and this will SOON all come to light.....

------
I just thought this was interesting and the last sentence I can't get out of my mind..  May be just another poster,,but,,may be somebody in the know
Logged

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
iquitos
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #768 on: June 25, 2005, 02:45:12 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKyGirl"
Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Quote from: "coco"
on Fox they just had an Aruban lawyer or spokespersonn who said that this hearing determines if the 4 can be held for one more 8 day period - the next hearing would hold them for 60

and the hearing on PVDS is to decide on his first 8 day hold

different standards of probable cause are involved - or rather for the 4 it is close to probable cause whereas for PDVS it's still on the suspicion level

the hearing is closed to the public

aside - does anyone have a link to a reliable report of the first meeting of Jug & posse and PVDS and JVDS? I know that they heard JVDS was at the casino but did PVDS immediately say "my son is at the casino" or did he call JVDS on cell and then say - oh, he's at the casino?


He immediately said hes at the casino then he called him.  Then Natalies family went to the casino and he wasnt there and then they went back to his house and he was there.


Am I mistaken or are you not allowed to use cell phones in casinos? I'm not a big gambler (except on horses, of course) and don't have much experience with casinos;, but I've heard someone say that you can't use cell phones inside casinos. If so, it would point to the fact that Paul was lieing about Joran's whereabouts, since he wouldn't have been able to get ahold of Joran and tell him to come home.
 

we learned here early on that you can't use cell phones in casinos on aruba (possible cheatingA) so paul could not reach him.  that is why the posse went to the casino.   of course joran could have been anywhere.  probably not the first itme he lied to dad about his whereabouts.
Logged
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 100


« Reply #769 on: June 25, 2005, 02:45:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Leslie Sprenger"
Why was the beheaded man's girlfriend arrested?  They cannot think that she killed him in such a unfeminine way and transported his body to a graveyard.  What is her name and where does she work?

Maybe Sergio Gomez helped her Shocked


Killed someone in an "unfeminine" way? That's funny. What's a feminine way of killing somoene? Something passive, like arsenic?

(Not a militant feminist AT ALL...I just think that's a cute way of phrasing things!)

Anyway, I agree with you on that.
Logged
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 225



« Reply #770 on: June 25, 2005, 02:46:52 PM »

can someone update me as to whats being said on fox regarding natalie at 3pmest. My cable is out.
Logged
PD
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 3


« Reply #771 on: June 25, 2005, 02:48:45 PM »

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Question    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A couple of petinent questions:

1. Has anyone in custody been administered a polygraph?

2. If Joran called Dad that night, why isnt there a cell phone record? This would indicate Joran and brothers went back to house with Natalie if one believes Dad assisted.
Logged
Compananzi
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 356


« Reply #772 on: June 25, 2005, 02:49:11 PM »

Quote from: "Sobelle"
Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Quote from: "Rosalie"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
Sergio Gomez is a Colombian reporter?!!!!????

His own family is saying that he left with someone else, according to Top.



Doesnt anyone think its ODD--- so many dead and missing in the same week Natalee goes missing.


Is this true ??? Maid at hotel sees two men dragging a woman off beach area.  HER  (maids ) husband is murdered and left in cemetary. ?


His own family! _ I would say that too if I thought I might end up in the cemetary


I think I read this in someone elses post back a few pages that a refinery is behind Joran's school.  Didn't the partially decapitated man work at a refinery?  If for some way out reason there is a tie-in between Joran and the dead guy (wild thinking, I know) but if they know something whether it be that Natalee was abducted for whatever reason (ransom, seeing something illegal going on, slavery prostitution, etc.) perhaps his death was a huge message to Juron to keep his mouth shut or the same might happen to him.  Who knows, stranger things have happened.


Stranger thing have happened, but I dunno, sounds more like a drug related case to me.  Also hard to say if this woman was a byside or what...cuz she did not live with him for at least a day or two. I think Diarion mentioned she came home after working at the hotels.Her initials is Y.C.H
Logged
mehill10
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 120


« Reply #773 on: June 25, 2005, 02:49:13 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
can someone update me as to whats being said on fox regarding natalie at 3pmest. My cable is out.



just a 1 hour show on what going on they did it last week too
Logged
candygirl
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 105


« Reply #774 on: June 25, 2005, 02:50:57 PM »

Hi all! I'm new to this site altho' I have been following along for DAYS!
If I remember right, we heard from the very beginning that when the Twitty's arrived at the home of VDSloot's, dad said joran was at the hotel, they all left and when at the hotel, dad received a call on his cell from joran that he was now at home.  Also, I seem to remember hearing early on, that Croes had received a call supposably from joran at 6:30 am monday the 30th.........feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this/
Also, I feel like I know most of you already. Some have quite the humor....thanks for the occasional laugh which is much needed.
Arubagirl we've talked via email....Hi!
Logged

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
pybird
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 49


« Reply #775 on: June 25, 2005, 02:51:58 PM »

LOL, Kerin...Will do. Very Happy
Logged
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 100


« Reply #776 on: June 25, 2005, 02:52:09 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
Hi all! I'm new to this site altho' I have been following along for DAYS!
If I remember right, we heard from the very beginning that when the Twitty's arrived at the home of VDSloot's, dad said joran was at the hotel, they all left and when at the hotel, dad received a call on his cell from joran that he was now at home.  Also, I seem to remember hearing early on, that Croes had received a call supposably from joran at 6:30 am monday the 30th.........feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this/
Also, I feel like I know most of you already. Some have quite the humor....thanks for the occasional laugh which is much needed.
Arubagirl we've talked via email....Hi!


Welcome, Candy--glad you're joining in.

I think you're right about the cell phone records to Steve Croes--I've heard the same thing.
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #777 on: June 25, 2005, 02:53:03 PM »

Where is a link to that webcam in front of the court house?
Logged
iquitos
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #778 on: June 25, 2005, 02:53:27 PM »

Quote from: "Lacey"
Hi Guys,  my fist post here,
It was mentioned a few pages back about a judge getting into a fight with
a baseball player. I found this at another site:

Guys,

Aruba has a pitcher in the mayor league baseball. His name is Sidney Ponson and he plays for the Baltimore Orioles. Wel, Sidney had a fight with Van Der Sloot's father last December on a beach not so far from the light house. Since Van Der Sloot's father has his connections with the local authorities, he pulled some strings and immediately brought Sidney to court. Sidney got bad publicity and the Aruban people weren't so happy that this damn Dutch judge brought him to court just for a stupid fight. Sidney paid a bail and still has to come back to Aruba to do community work for an amount of hours.

That's what we call a sweet revenge
It's true what they say, what goes around comes around!!

17 June 2005 at 03:47 PM
Kevin [user-


is paulus really the judge the baseball player beat the shit out of.  it that is true, revenge is certainly a motive.
Logged
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 225



« Reply #779 on: June 25, 2005, 02:53:39 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Where is a link to that webcam in front of the court house?


LOL
Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 10.143 seconds with 19 queries.