March 28, 2024, 11:24:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #24 6/25/05 Daytime  (Read 242355 times)
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: June 25, 2005, 11:46:42 AM »

Dallas Also, I'm talking about walking home.

The Fisherman's Huts could have been deserted at 2am / 3am, yes.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: June 25, 2005, 11:46:44 AM »

Quote from: "mehill10"
let me repeat
if dutch-bag was walking what did he do with natelee that really limits how you would get rid of a body some one had to help but the jackass might be tell the truth now he left her on the beach(what a asshole) it could be a random kidnapping and if thats the case the cops might never figure out who did it (even LE in the USA almost never catch people that they can not conect to a case )but we are still back to if dutch-bag didn't do something to her WHY ALL THE LIES?

there have many theories as to WHY ALL THE LIES, but basic human behavior regarding criminal activity points to the simple fact that when you lie you have something to coverup or hide.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: June 25, 2005, 11:47:04 AM »

Anyone hear anymore of guy that sat next to Natalee on plane that stayed at HI also?  Did they figure out where he was on the island?  Or back home yet?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: June 25, 2005, 11:47:36 AM »

Shellbell, I first heard of it on this site, and no where else.

Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: June 25, 2005, 11:48:39 AM »

Here is what a date-rape drug does to you: first you are "sleepwalking" for a few hours, then you pass out.

By "sleepwalking", here is what I mean: you can be walking around the bar, talking to people, but acting pretty wild.  Like, you might decide to go up and grab the mike, or tell off someone, dance on a table even.

Later, you pass out.  You wake up the next day, and you don't remember one thing.  If you are raped, you will have no memory of it.
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: June 25, 2005, 11:49:01 AM »

Is it possible that Baby DID walk home and the Boat DJ gave him a lift?
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: June 25, 2005, 11:49:02 AM »

Quote from: "RB"

I have heard rumors that Joran, as Absolut put it to me, "was a playa" and was having his pick of chicks on and off the island.  I rather looked at him like he was nuts, because that if the guy is soooo well liked, how come more women haven't come out to support him? I mean help me out here Monkey women:  if a guy you dated had this happen to him and you found him to fun, engaging, funny, etc, wouldn't you have a vocal opinion?

Good point! I have seen message boards with support written by people who said they knew Joran, some female and some male.  We could attribute the lack of outspokenness on the wish for distance from the case and media scrutiny too, perhaps.  Didn't AiA say Joran was well-known, but not really popular?  

On the flip side, we're not hearing a lot about Joran being a serial rapist. Could be for good reason as well.  But if he was a 'playa' and had his fair share of women, he wouldn't need GHB or forced intimacy, either - and another willing tourist could be right around the bend.  If he did intentionally or accidently hurt her, it seems more likely a heat of the moment thing to me.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: June 25, 2005, 11:49:07 AM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Anyone hear anymore of guy that sat next to Natalee on plane that stayed at HI also?  Did they figure out where he was on the island?  Or back home yet?

I hadn't heard that he was sitting next to Natalee?  Is that true?
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: June 25, 2005, 11:49:47 AM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Shellbell, I first heard of it on this site, and no where else.

I heard Greta talk about it, but she didnt go into detail.
cjm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: June 25, 2005, 11:49:50 AM »

let me repeat
if dutch-bag was walking what did he do with natelee that really limits how you would get rid of a body some one had to help but the jackass might be tell the truth now he left her on the beach(what a asshole) it could be a random kidnapping and if thats the case the cops might never figure out who did it (even LE in the USA almost never catch people that they can not conect to a case )but we are still back to if dutch-bag didn't do something to her WHY ALL THE LIES?

Joran could have hid Natalee in the Palm Beach area, or Joran could have walked home and took one of his parents cars back, and then hid Natalee.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: June 25, 2005, 11:50:08 AM »

Aruba Girl,

Can you help me out? I lived on Aruba (over 30 yrs. ago) and am puzzled with all the talk of swamps, ponds, dams with dumps, etc. When I was there, you were seriously limited to what you could grow in your yard, etc. due to water limitations. It never rained unless you called some big "plops" that passed over the island as fast as the trade winds blew "rain." What is the story on all this surface water? Thank you.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: June 25, 2005, 11:50:12 AM »

heartache, that's also possible, of course.

I personally thought that daddy picked him up. Or the two brothers.

arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: June 25, 2005, 11:50:24 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "arrabba"
There was a rumor from an Aruban who played tennis with Joran that he bragged about the number of women he had sex with after using the date rape drug.

arabba:  can we please have a source on that?

From   http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/two_observation.html

The second observation will sound like gossip, which basically, it is - please take that into account. If it didn't come through an extremely reliable source on the island, I would not mention it at all.

In talking with an adult professional from Aruba who knew Joran, the individual stated that Joran often bragged to him of his many "sexual conquests" resulting from the use of an illicit substance slipped into a woman's drink and the Aruban individual suggested Joran was a "psychopath."

I doubt that the source of these statements is a certified psychologist, but if he is repeating these types of statements to individuals in and around the investigation, it will likely come out and be proven or disproven in any potential trial. And noone should be considered guilty of anything without one.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: June 25, 2005, 11:50:39 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Shellbell"

I hadn't heard that he was sitting next to Natalee?  Is that true?

That is what Greta reported yeterday/last night.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: June 25, 2005, 11:51:50 AM »

Quote from: "columbo"
Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Im confused about all these pick up times.  And what is the significance of the pick up from the Internet Cafe around 10 pm - when all the bad stuff happened after 1am when the CNC closed.

PVDS stated he picked up his son at 11pm at McD's. Went home, went to sleep, had no idea his son snuck out. Now, we hear the Kalpoe brothers may have picked Joran up after work and brought him to C&C.

It would prove Dad is lying. Why would Dad lie about picking his son up at 11pm? Perhaps, Dad was involved from the beginning!

we have known for a while that the kalpoes picked joran up after he sneaked out of the house after his  dad brough him home from mikkie dee.  there is indication kalpoes may have stopped home first to get ready for hot date and eat after leaving Deepak's work.  then they drove to joran's on the other side of town, picked him up, and drove him to the club arriving 12-12:30.  joran could have called deepak at anytime after he talked to Natalee and was told she would be at the club.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: June 25, 2005, 11:52:07 AM »

Not only do I think Joran is involved in this crime, I believe he's done it before, because this time he was really bold. Think about it. What more perfect crime for the young sociopath than to use a date rape drug and take advantage of some young woman on the night before her group is supposed to return to the U. S.? A little roofie in her drink, right at closing time, and we're off to the races. Drop her off in front of her hotel, right at the door for everyone to see, and she looks like she's just drunk. She's disoriented and can't tell what happened. By the time her head clears, she's two thousand miles away and can't possibly bring charges in an Aruba court. She doesn't even speak the language. And besides, daddy knows all the angles, and won't let baby boy go down.

As for the victims, who is going to tell? What would be the point in telling?

A perfect crime, performed by a master.

Just a thought.
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: June 25, 2005, 11:52:54 AM »

Quote from: "heartache"
Is it possible that Baby DID walk home and the Boat DJ gave him a lift?

the people on fox news has been saying that the steve guy back-up the first story that the slime brothers told about droping natelee at the holday Inn   there story fell apart  the cop realize  the DJ was telling a lie too
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: June 25, 2005, 11:55:11 AM »

""
Quote from: "nancy_drew

Razzy,
So this is the real first day of the Texas search.  Do you know the typical length of time it takes them to do a full search....I know that depends on the situation...And, they say authorities are working with them...true?  How about the FBI?  

Also, is there much we can glean about the state of the case from the court proceedings today?  I know it's procedural...but, it seems the lawyers are getting frustrated, might they start talking more?
""

The texas team could be there for a couple weeks if they search the entire island and parts of the water grid by grid. They stated they will stay until Natalie is found or they run out of money, and Im pretty sure they can obtain enough donations to keep this going as long as they need.   The FBI only has a few people left because they moved the suspects and not as many are needed because they cant sit in on the questioning at the prison.  The FBI felt that the aruban authorities were doing a pretty good job in their investigating and interrogation tactics.  

As far as court procedings and the new judge coming in to review the status of the detained.  I seriously doubt anyone will be let go today because of the pressure Aruba is under to solve this case.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: June 25, 2005, 11:55:55 AM »

let me repeat

Greta commented that the possibility of being victimized twice on the same day in Aruba is iInfinitesimal, especially with their low crime rate.  This comment supposes that Joran already committed a crime against her.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #399 on: June 25, 2005, 11:56:08 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "columbo"
Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Im confused about all these pick up times.  And what is the significance of the pick up from the Internet Cafe around 10 pm - when all the bad stuff happened after 1am when the CNC closed.

PVDS stated he picked up his son at 11pm at McD's. Went home, went to sleep, had no idea his son snuck out. Now, we hear the Kalpoe brothers may have picked Joran up after work and brought him to C&C.

It would prove Dad is lying. Why would Dad lie about picking his son up at 11pm? Perhaps, Dad was involved from the beginning!

we have known for a while that the kalpoes picked joran up after he sneaked out of the house after his  dad brough him home from mikkie dee.  there is indication kalpoes may have stopped home first to get ready for hot date and eat after leaving Deepak's work.  then they drove to joran's on the other side of town, picked him up, and drove him to the club arriving 12-12:30.  joran could have called deepak at anytime after he talked to Natalee and was told she would be at the club.

I've seen no proof the kalpoes picked up Joran from home.  We don't really know how Joran got to C&C's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.