March 28, 2024, 10:56:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #24 6/25/05 Daytime  (Read 242288 times)
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: June 25, 2005, 12:34:46 PM »

Quote from: "may"
Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
For me it seemed I was drifting in and out of consciousness but not totally passed out. I was burning hot and someone tried to give me an aspirin and I spit it in their face , Im assuming subconsciously because I had already been given something against my will.  I was burning hot, but not throwing up.  Just wanted to lay outside on the beach.  Its just a weird feeling but not a drunk feeling, its like you know something wasnt right the night before but you cant put your finger on it.  Its not like being drunk its like being in a dream.

that is SCAREY!!  Shocked

May
Really is. I had a similair experience. Shocked
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: June 25, 2005, 12:35:50 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
What To Do If Your Drink Is Spiked
• If your drink has suddenly been topped up, moved or looks different, don't drink it
• If you feel unwell, extremely drunk, or sleepy after only one or two drinks, get help from a trusted friend, not a stranger, or go straight to the pub owner or security staff....

Another ploy to watch out for - guy "accidently" spills your drink then insists on buying you a replacement.
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: June 25, 2005, 12:35:51 PM »

if some of you are convinced that Baby's behaviour is indicative of some mental illness... perhaps you should travel to any beach town in Mexico during Spring Break. There are literally thousands of Young Sociopaths partying it up down there.
Woody
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: June 25, 2005, 12:36:37 PM »

Hello all,

Just popped in for a quick look.  Have a busy day ahead.  Anything new or significant happen overnight?

-Woody
may
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: June 25, 2005, 12:37:02 PM »

how the heck can we protect our kids with all this kind of stuff going on?? somebody can slip it into a soda, even. you can tell them all this kind of stuff and they will just think you are being paranoid!! :/

May
Radient Orb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: June 25, 2005, 12:37:45 PM »

Quote from: "heartache"
if some of you are convinced that Baby's behaviour is indicative of some mental illness... perhaps you should travel to any beach town in Mexico during Spring Break. There are literally thousands of Young Sociopaths partying it up down there.
I'm with you heartache, so many of these traits are learned by watching the pros at work.

You don't need to answer, we know where you've been.
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: June 25, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »

how the heck can we protect our kids with all this kind of stuff going on?? somebody can slip it into a soda, even. you can tell them all this kind of stuff and they will just think you are being paranoid!! :/

May
MOM, that will never happen to me. I hear it all the time.
 Rolling Eyes
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: June 25, 2005, 12:38:06 PM »

May

May, these drugs are monstrous.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: June 25, 2005, 12:38:30 PM »

Has anyone written a summary of the facts and timelines as we know them. It would be good before the judge at 3pm news starts to be added to this as well.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: June 25, 2005, 12:39:01 PM »

the above description of post drugging antsiness would track with two anonymous stories put out on aruba.  one is of a hysterical woman in a scuffle on/near Marriott  beach that night.  another is of a hysterical woman being forced into a car by two men in front of HI.  source:  TOP FM 95.1 Aruba earlier this week.  

Now, if Joran were experienced in this, whould he not know of this troublesome symptom and take her somewhere where she would not be heard?   Where would that be?  he had to go in a car so it has to involve the kalpoes.  was this group action a la US fraternity gangbang?  

There are apparently two drugs commonly used for this purpose, rohypnol and G something.  Which produces which symptoms, how soon does each take effect, and how long does the "spell" last.  

Finally, why did they have to kill her if she remembers nothing?
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: June 25, 2005, 12:39:06 PM »

I just don't  understand why so many posters are shocked by Baby's antics... Buy a "girls gone Wild" tape.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: June 25, 2005, 12:39:35 PM »

Terry - did you have memory loss?
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: June 25, 2005, 12:39:39 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
...And FYI she didnt realize she was raped until she turned up pregnant.

Shellbell, thanks for that good information.

Professor, merge this into your theory then.  There could be Joran-victims in Aruba who don't know it. (since it is reported that he bragged about having done this).

i thnk we may have just explained immaculate conception

If you are referring to the birth of my Savior, you can believe it or not believe it, but please don't MOCK it.
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: June 25, 2005, 12:40:23 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
For me it seemed I was drifting in and out of consciousness but not totally passed out. I was burning hot and someone tried to give me an aspirin and I spit it in their face , Im assuming subconsciously because I had already been given something against my will.  I was burning hot, but not throwing up.  Just wanted to lay outside on the beach.  Its just a weird feeling but not a drunk feeling, its like you know something wasnt right the night before but you cant put your finger on it.  Its not like being drunk its like being in a dream.

Good description - I was explaing this to my husband last night.  I had an overwhelming urge to sit down, simply had to find a chair.  Next thing I knew I was throwing up on this guy - hehehe - Twisted Evil.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: June 25, 2005, 12:40:37 PM »

Quote from: "heartache"

How right you are! Male and female!
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: June 25, 2005, 12:41:10 PM »

One of the reasons I have a problem with a date rape drug being used is I don't think Joran worried about getting laid....he was cute, charming, smart and for all intents and purposes....a price charming.

I suspect Natalee was willing...maybe not to have intercourse...but, willing to spend time with this perceived prince charming on her last night in Aruba...a trip to the starry lit beach...little did she know halting his advances would bring on rage from him...

It seems to me, and I could be wrong, date rape drugs would be used in a situation where sexual supply and demand is scewed.

Are there any demographics, profiles, etc. on the use of date rape drugs?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: June 25, 2005, 12:41:48 PM »

MEHill, I'm here.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: June 25, 2005, 12:42:23 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
the above description of post drugging antsiness would track with two anonymous stories put out on aruba.  one is of a hysterical woman in a scuffle on/near Marriott  beach that night.  another is of a hysterical woman being forced into a car by two men in front of HI.  source:  TOP FM 95.1 Aruba earlier this week.  

iquitos, these stories are being silenced, so maybe the authorities will announce something soon.  The authorities seem to have shut down any stories out there that relate to kidnapping.  Best example is the story that got shut down from the local newspaper, saying the paper was in pursuit of the kidnappers with 3 male staff and 2 female staff taking turns following suspects.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: June 25, 2005, 12:42:25 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Has anyone written a summary of the facts and timelines as we know them. It would be good before the judge at 3pm news starts to be added to this as well.

facts, timelines?  absolut, we are way beyond that.  maybe you should ask for clinical reports on the sexual outcomes of sociopatic behaviour,  how dirty dancing leads to homicide, or how my mom made me do it with my dad's help.  mondo cane
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: June 25, 2005, 12:42:34 PM »

nancy... go to any college campus... it happens all the time. And like I said before... some girls take these drugs all on the own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.