March 28, 2024, 04:01:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #24 6/25/05 Daytime  (Read 242244 times)
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: June 25, 2005, 01:04:24 PM »

Just because this guy may not have had a problem getting girls doesn't mean he didn't use a date rape drug.  I've heard of people who have used the drug on women, who had no problem getting women whatsoever.
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: June 25, 2005, 01:04:24 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
  What would you call getting rough during consensual sex?  Rape?  Nah...just plain murder, doncha think?...

...But, rough consensual sex that kills someone is murder...not rape.

Nancy - that is not how you asked the question.  What did you mean to ask?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: June 25, 2005, 01:04:33 PM »

BatmanCJ, mostly people are wishing them good luck, not in a sarcastic way, but in a hopeful way. Nobody I know has actually seen them at work.

Also we're joking around that the unknown murders on this island will be solved, due to the dogs finding other bodies as well.

Bad jokes, I know. Please don't attack me, went to sleep at 3 o'clock am.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: June 25, 2005, 01:05:01 PM »

Professor,

ever heard of what nitrous oxide does to a person while having sex? Kids were burning up their brains left and right with this stuff.
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: June 25, 2005, 01:06:09 PM »

Arubagirl, have you heard anything about forensics testing done in Holland being back and that is the reasoning behind the detention of PVDS?

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: June 25, 2005, 01:06:59 PM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"
Quote from: "iquitos"
and if the thing lasts ten hours they would have had a comatose person on their hands after they finished.  no wonder joran says he left her on the beach.  the nagging question: why did no one look for her sooner?  her own male half cousins were there too.  It is interesting that in their first story they described her date rape drug like symptoms (stumbling, resisting assistance) as they dropped her at holiday inn.  why would they do that?

Why are you putting the responsibility of this on her male half cousins?  They didn't give her the date rape drug. In fact, they may not have realized she had been given it. If Joran knew she had been given it, the question is WHY did he just leave her on the friggin' beach?  Why not be a gentleman and take her back to the hotel and say "ummm, she's passed out?"  

You're misdirecting responsiblity.

I had to read it 3 times to understand what she meant, but I think shes commenting that their stumbling and resisting assitance comment mirrors what someone does on ghb.  Like they inadvertently gave information they didnt mean to.  Correct me if im wrong but I think thats what she meant.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: June 25, 2005, 01:07:11 PM »

Look- he could have raped many girls without anyone's knowledge and they can't come forward because they don't REMEMBER!  That's the horror of a date rape drug.  At best, they'll have "fuzzy memories" and be back in the states. What are they going to do then?

How about prolonged loss of memory, waking up on the beach alone with a used condom laying next to you and vaginal irritation, scratches, etc?    i mean it is not like nothing happened.  personally. i would raise hell if this happened to me.  besides, it is not like these drugs are unknown to savvy young people.  they know about a lot of drugs we geezers have never heard of
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: June 25, 2005, 01:08:26 PM »

On yahoo message board someone mention steve looked alot like the guy with the axe. How would they know?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: June 25, 2005, 01:08:40 PM »

Golden, the police are dead dead dead quiet about this. I haven't heard anything about the results. I'm not even sure that they're done.

LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: June 25, 2005, 01:09:06 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
I had to read it 3 times to understand what she meant, but I think shes commenting that their stumbling and resisting assitance comment mirrors what someone does on ghb.  Like they inadvertently gave information they didnt mean to.  Correct me if im wrong but I think thats what she meant.

Okay, then the gentlemanly thing to do is go to the hotel and find her friends and say "HEY, Natalie is out of contol. HERE, you take her!"  Not leave her on a beach!  

Jerk.
islandgurl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: June 25, 2005, 01:09:15 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
One of the reasons I have a problem with a date rape drug being used is I don't think Joran worried about getting laid....he was cute, charming, smart and for all intents and purposes....a price charming.

I suspect Natalee was willing...maybe not to have intercourse...but, willing to spend time with this perceived prince charming on her last night in Aruba...a trip to the starry lit beach...little did she know halting his advances would bring on rage from him...

It seems to me, and I could be wrong, date rape drugs would be used in a situation where sexual supply and demand is scewed.

Are there any demographics, profiles, etc. on the use of date rape drugs?

How about the drug was used so PVDS could share and maybe they did this all the time.  I wonder is the Kalpoe bros. will come out with another story like "we dropped her and JVDS at his house like we/ve done many times".  Just speculation.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: June 25, 2005, 01:09:56 PM »

Time Magazine 2002 Invention of the Year award was given to Francisco Guerra for creating a cardboard drink coaster that can identify GHB and Ketamine. All you have to do is place a drop of liquid on the coaster and rub it in with your finger. If the spot turns blue, it has been spiked. The coasters are available with the company (Drink Safe Technologies) and though there aren't distribution outlets here, it can be ordered online.

This may be the most useful post I have seen on any board, anywhere. I'm embarrassed I did not even know about this. No woman should leave home without this stuff!
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: June 25, 2005, 01:10:07 PM »

Nancy_drew:  In the Chambers case he got rough and violent...

What is the Chamers case?[/b]
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #533 on: June 25, 2005, 01:10:11 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Question for the MB'ers: Is Natalee (straight-A, doesn't date much, demure) in her normal personality when she rolls down the window and yells "Aruba! Aruba!" as she is driving away from CnC in the brothers' car?

Kids can be kinda loud and boistrous after drinking.  Doesn't mean she was on drugs.  Other teens they have interviewed leaving C & C since then, were rather loose lipped on national tv.  I think she had no idea what bad things were going to happen to her if she left with Joran.  After all, he was offered so many college opportunities in the US, he was a judge's son, and he was a 6'3" athlete so wouldn't every intoxicated teenage girl want to be his gf?
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: June 25, 2005, 01:10:26 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"

Okay, then the gentlemanly thing to do is go to the hotel and find her friends and say "HEY, Natalie is out of contol. HERE, you take her!"  Not leave her on a beach!  

Jerk.

They didnt leave her anywhere lemon he killed her and freaked out
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 25, 2005, 01:10:36 PM »

Arubagirl - What is the word on the street - any new rumours that might be credible? Sorry if you have covered this already
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 25, 2005, 01:10:49 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

How about prolonged loss of memory, waking up on the beach alone with a used condom laying next to you and vaginal irritation, scratches, etc?    i mean it is not like nothing happened.  personally. i would raise hell if this happened to me.  besides, it is not like these drugs are unknown to savvy young people.  they know about a lot of drugs we geezers have never heard of

Iquitos, I think that's why tourist girls are preyed upon on the last night of their trip.  They can't file charges and still make their flight.
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: June 25, 2005, 01:11:34 PM »

Quote from: "golden"
Arubagirl, have you heard anything about forensics testing done in Holland being back and that is the reasoning behind the detention of PVDS?

I know this question was not addressed to me, but DNA testing takes several days and I am sure they are going through every inch of their cars, evidence, etc.  I won't be surprised if takes a couple more weeks or longer. Shocked
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: June 25, 2005, 01:11:53 PM »

None, Sandy.

Everyone is waiting to know what the deal is with Croes.

Abt. the illegitmate son of PvdS, I'm going to think that it isn't true, because he was on the island for 15 years and L is 6 years older than that.

sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: June 25, 2005, 01:13:47 PM »

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.