March 28, 2024, 02:47:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #24 6/25/05 Daytime  (Read 242238 times)
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #980 on: June 25, 2005, 03:54:25 PM »

GODDAMN crappy airlines. This is precisely why I don't go to Cur., to not get stranded.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: June 25, 2005, 03:54:52 PM »

On FOX:  Rumor is that Satish may be released.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: June 25, 2005, 03:55:34 PM »

Familie tevreden na arrestatie
Van onze correspondente

De familie van Natalee Holloway, de Amerikaanse die bijna vier weken geleden op Aruba verdween, is tevreden over de aanhouding, afgelopen donderdag, van rechter-in-opleiding Paul van der S.

,,De familie heeft het gevoel dat met deze arrestatie het mysterie van de verdwijning van Natalee kan worden opgelost'', zegt Natalees tante Linda Allison.

De familie Holloway heeft sinds de aankomst op Aruba, ruim drie weken geleden, geen vertrouwen gehad in Van der S. Allison: ,,Toen Natalees moeder Beth en stiefvader Jug de familie bezochten, zagen ze dat Van der S. zijn zoon adviseerde niets te zeggen. Dat begrijpen wij niet. Waarom zou je niet praten als je niets te verbergen hebt?''

Zoon Joran van der S. was al eerder gearresteerd op verdenking van de moord op het 18-jarige meisje. Natalee Holloway verdween 30 mei, op de laatste avond van een vijfdaagse trip naar Aruba die was bedoeld om te vieren dat ze voor haar eindexamen was geslaagd. Hoewel haar lijk niet is gevonden, gaat de politie ervan uit dat ze is vermoord. Behalve vader en zoon Van der S. zijn nog drie verdachten aangehouden: de Surinaamse broers Satish en Deepak K., boezemvrienden van Joran, en de Arubaanse deejay Steve C.

Volgens Jorans moeder, Anita, heeft haar zoon tegen haar gezegd dat hij Natalee op haar eigen verzoek op het strand had achtergelaten en dat hij niet weet wat er met haar is gebeurd.

Om de schijn van belangenverstrengeling te voorkomen, heeft het Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba, waar Paul van der S. werkt, besloten dat beslissingen in het onderzoek tegen de rechter uitsluitend zullen worden genomen door rechters uit Curaçao.

I read in this article that all the decisions will be made against paulus by judges from curacao

I`m sorry i`m not that good in translations maybe iquitos or arubagirl can help out here

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: June 25, 2005, 03:55:58 PM »

gotta love Fox - as soon as the hearing is delayed, we get speculation as to what *would* have happened if the hearing was held

brilliant!
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: June 25, 2005, 03:56:22 PM »

Quote from: "MsPooh"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "HannieC"
The; no body no case, no confession, isn`t neccesarrily true, it depends on what evidence there is, if the can proof with a certain amount of blood or something that indeed somebody must be dead, then they can charge you, it happens before here.

That's just it. There isn't any blood or any other evidence. The police have nothing.

How do we know what evidence they actually have or do not have?Once again I go back to the post about aruban laws stating that if information is leaked it can ruin the case.At least I think I read a post like that...my eyes are starting to cross after soooo many posts.

We know they arrested Paulus for a comment he made to Gretta. Gretta (a prosecutor) said she heard nothing incriminating. If they had any evidence then why arrest Paulus for some commen? Sorry it's clear they don't have any evidence.

Remember the lawyers for Mickey John, and Abraham Jones? They were shown the evidence against their clients - it was nothing.

Something like: "The girl is missing so therefore there has been a murder"
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: June 25, 2005, 03:56:26 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Also, they said the suspects haven't arrived at the courthouse yet.

About the sharks, I heard the report on the area where they dump garbage...but then, what's his name the Aruban spokesman said there are NO sharks around Aruba...

to think there are "no" sharks around aruba would be like thinking there is no sand on the beach, and regardless, having sharks does not mean a body would disappear instantly.....

think positive
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: June 25, 2005, 03:56:28 PM »

Im thinking they gotta do something regarding paulus cause his 48 hours is up, if they keep him longer without a formal hearing that would probably compromise the entire case.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: June 25, 2005, 03:57:25 PM »

It just says that the Twittys / Holloways were satisfied with the arrest of Paul van der Sloot.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #988 on: June 25, 2005, 03:57:39 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
gotta love Fox - as soon as the hearing is delayed, we get speculation as to what *would* have happened if the hearing was held

brilliant!

Plenty of rumors and speculation in this case, and that's about it... Shocked
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #989 on: June 25, 2005, 03:57:49 PM »

sorry getagrip you keep having to correct me. aruba phone book:  

Sloot Paulus A Van DerMontanja 19..........................................xxx-xxxx

Edited for contact info. :ABSOLUT
monkey c
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: June 25, 2005, 03:57:54 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Also, they said the suspects haven't arrived at the courthouse yet.

About the sharks, I heard the report on the area where they dump garbage...but then, what's his name the Aruban spokesman said there are NO sharks around Aruba...

to think there are "no" sharks around aruba would be like thinking there is no sand on the beach, and regardless, having sharks does not mean a body would disappear instantly.....

And sharks are not good for tourism either..
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #991 on: June 25, 2005, 03:58:02 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Im thinking they gotta do something regarding paulus cause his 48 hours is up, if they keep him longer without a formal hearing that would probably compromise the entire case.

Good point there Razzy!
Maybe the judge can do a phoner...
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: June 25, 2005, 03:58:04 PM »

uuuggghhh my pup is chasing his tail for the last 10 minutes...kindof like us and this case. Rolling Eyes

Life's a journey not a destination..
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: June 25, 2005, 03:58:05 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Oh God.. a man by the namem of Mike was on FOX saying that IF a body would be dumped in the ocean.. ESP where the garbage is dumped.. around the sharks.. NO nody wou dlikely EVER be found  Crying or Very sad

NO can't be sharks....I think Trappenburg said no sharks at all there...last nite on fox and they stopped dumping trash on wild side 60 years ago...only then were there ever sharks

The sharks went to Florida.   Sad

If they weighted her down with those anchors and rope that were stolen from the fisherman's place, she probably wouldn't ever be found either.

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #994 on: June 25, 2005, 03:58:06 PM »

surely if that were the case, he would be released and re-detained. he turned himself in.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: June 25, 2005, 03:58:14 PM »

Is he gonna get out on a technicality?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #996 on: June 25, 2005, 03:58:48 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Oh God.. a man by the namem of Mike was on FOX saying that IF a body would be dumped in the ocean.. ESP where the garbage is dumped.. around the sharks.. NO nody wou dlikely EVER be found  Crying or Very sad

NO can't be sharks....I think Trappenburg said no sharks at all there...last nite on fox and they stopped dumping trash on wild side 60 years ago...only then were there ever sharks

Thanks Friends.. guess you can't always go by what you hear on tv!
A friend of mine was in Aruba recently.. she said they went on a boat tour.. to a part of the island where they feed the sharks on purpose to keep them away from where people swim..  Im not saying they feed them garbage or whatnot...  I just only typed what this Mike dude said.. I didnt catch his last name.. I am about ready to wheel my tv here in my computer room if my cable reaches that far..lol
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: June 25, 2005, 03:59:02 PM »

There was no need to post their phone number, iquitos  Confused

They have 2 minor kids in the house - please consider editing your post.

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #998 on: June 25, 2005, 03:59:19 PM »

Quote from: "mojo"

surely if that were the case, he would be released and re-detained. he turned himself in.

No, he didn't turn himself in...he went in for questioning...but, they came out and got him for arrest.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #999 on: June 25, 2005, 03:59:21 PM »

MsPooh wrote:

How do we know what evidence they actually have or do not have?Once again I go back to the post about aruban laws stating that if information is leaked it can ruin the case.At least I think I read a post like that...my eyes are starting to cross after soooo many posts

You are right about that, and that`s why the LE are so carefull and so not much about what they have or don`t have b/c if there is a trial the judge can rule that out and dismis the case based on evidence leaking out.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.