April 27, 2024, 07:01:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: She must have been at Jorans Apt.  (Read 3663 times)
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« on: June 25, 2005, 02:07:52 PM »

Where else would you plan to have group sex with a victim who was drugged?  Anywhere else you might be noticed, confronted and identified.
You would need a car to transport the victim and a driver so that you could restrain the victim in the back seat. Knowing that it would take hours for the drug to wear off you would make sure that the victim was confined until she came to.  Then you tell your stories about how she was willing.  You would not dump her on a beach.  
Considering that Joran had his own apt beside his parents house and the mother was away it seems like the only place he would feel safe to commit these acts.  If he did go to school, on that Monday morning, to write an exam , then he could get his friends to stand watch.  
When Beth and Jug arrived at the VDS home, in the early hours of the morning, it caught everyone by surprise and the father sent them away on some wild goose chase saying his son was playing poker.  Of course Joran was not where his father said he was and when B & J returned to the VDS house they found Joran and the 2 brothers there along with the father telling them to say nothing.  Joran then took the parents on a ride down to the HI to show them where He dropped Natalee off (an admitted lie).  This was an effort to keep the parents away from the scene of the crime.  After that they had to get Natalee out of there before the mother returned.   JMO
Starwise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 02:47:16 PM »

I don't think she was ever there, or the brothers would have sold Joran out, but they have said they dropped him at the beach. At this point the kids want out of prison and don't care about anything else. Also if it was going to be a rape, you are not going to rape at your own house, the beach.
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 02:53:52 PM »

Rape is a crime that you do in a less public place than the beach
wbvious
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 04:57:59 PM »

I agree with you Leslie...

you make some very good points...

however i think the father may be even more closely involved (than a simple after the fact cover or disposal person)...
the thing that i keep coming back to is one of the comments joran made..."what do you want ME to do about it?"
my guess is that she was probably there for hours...perhaps even the following day...which would require repeated druggings...and the father had more than ample time 'to be alone with her' as well by himself with joran at school the next day...which is when 'something went wrong'...which joran discovered later  ...
perhaps the father even told him 'i dropped her off at the HI'...which joran realized later was a lie...
when he said "what do you want ME to do about it?" i think he was sincerely at a loss...
as for the brothers, they may or may not be involved (aside from helping cover the trail), it would be possible that they did drop joran & Natalee off at the beach by the marriott at which point joran would have called his dad to come pick him up once the drugs had fully kicked in (which would point to something other than GHB)
the really heartbreaking thing is she may have also still been there (in one form or another) close too or even past when the Twittys arrived...
I hope I'm wrong...
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 03:31:18 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie Sprenger"
Where else would you plan to have group sex with a victim who was drugged?  Anywhere else you might be noticed, confronted and identified.
You would need a car to transport the victim and a driver so that you could restrain the victim in the back seat. Knowing that it would take hours for the drug to wear off you would make sure that the victim was confined until she came to.  Then you tell your stories about how she was willing.  You would not dump her on a beach.  
Considering that Joran had his own apt beside his parents house and the mother was away it seems like the only place he would feel safe to commit these acts.  If he did go to school, on that Monday morning, to write an exam , then he could get his friends to stand watch.  
When Beth and Jug arrived at the VDS home, in the early hours of the morning, it caught everyone by surprise and the father sent them away on some wild goose chase saying his son was playing poker.  Of course Joran was not where his father said he was and when B & J returned to the VDS house they found Joran and the 2 brothers there along with the father telling them to say nothing.  Joran then took the parents on a ride down to the HI to show them where He dropped Natalee off (an admitted lie).  This was an effort to keep the parents away from the scene of the crime.  After that they had to get Natalee out of there before the mother returned.   JMO

Really good, but heartbreaking, theory.  If she was in that house when they came there the first time, it's beyond tragedy.
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2005, 05:05:45 PM »

I do not understand why the police didn't get a search warrant that first day when they went with the Twittys to VDS house, and search the entire place.  Why did everyone immediately believe their story?  This should be an important point that the new judge needs to understand because it obviously caused a lapse in time for appropriate search and seizure thereby denying the victim's parents or the police the information they needed to solve the crime.  The lie was intentional.  And they have yet to explain why they sent the parents away on a goose chase.  What if every suspect said "oh no, don't look here, go look somewhere else...and by the way, arrest two black men instead of me..."
mastiffs22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2005, 12:05:14 AM »

I agree with the theory about the aprtment.  From what I can tell the father doesn't seem to have "concern" about his "out of control" son.  I realize it is a different life-style, but the apartment seems like the place...what about this DJ, I read on another site that he had broken into a fishermens hut and stolen rope etc.,  He definetly had acess to a boat or maybe a jet ski----I think he towed her out and sank her.  When and how did he get involved...????...no-one seems to mention him, until he went to the police station to give his false report....and then his friends screwed him.  And please tell me more about these two brothers....I have seen pictures on the web, Satish is ofteen with Joran and they are always standing with drinks in hand.

Watching, waiting, praying
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.