March 28, 2024, 06:27:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231245 times)
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: June 25, 2005, 08:10:37 PM »

dont give up heavy heart, i appreciate you trying in a reasonable fashion.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: June 25, 2005, 08:10:50 PM »

iquitos, thanks for the assessment of Venezuela. I won't quote it to save bandwidth but was back on Page 17.

The point I was trying to make a while back there was that KIDNAPPING and DISAPPEARANCES are a dime a dozen in that part of the world. Industrial kidnappings and extortion are well-known. That kind of activity requires planning....ergo, conspiracy. Corruption due to the drug trade is self-evident. Aruba is squarely in the strike zone.

As beautiful as the island is, I would love to go there and see it, but probably never will get to do that. However, the negativity about Aruba that all this has engendered will affect the island for a long time and prevent others from going. I have no doubt about that.

The VERY same people who are posting "don't rush to judge Joran" are not coming up with any credible ideas about what could have happened IF JORAN IS INNOCENT. IF Joran truly does not know what happened to Natalee there are only 3 possibilities:

1. she has fallen into other hands
2. she has had an accident
3. she is missing of her own choice

An accident is possible but there is NO evidence of that. There are reasons to doubt that she would do this by choice. So the kidnapping scenarios are as likely as any others.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: June 25, 2005, 08:11:09 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

I had a different reason for the hearing delay. I'll post at midnight what had if it doesn't pan out.

Now I have to stay up again,,,,lol

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: June 25, 2005, 08:11:53 PM »

Quote from: "mehill10"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
Yes mehill, it was 5km.

Red, trust me, those planes fail.All.The.Damn.Time.[/quote

5 km or 3 miles   easy run for someone in good shape

but on foot what you could do with a body would be limited  someone had to come help him
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: June 25, 2005, 08:13:55 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
iquitos, thanks for the assessment of Venezuela. I won't quote it to save bandwidth but was back on Page 17.

The point I was trying to make a while back there was that KIDNAPPING and DISAPPEARANCES are a dime a dozen in that part of the world. Industrial kidnappings and extortion are well-known. That kind of activity requires planning....ergo, conspiracy. Corruption due to the drug trade is self-evident. Aruba is squarely in the strike zone.

As beautiful as the island is, I would love to go there and see it, but probably never will get to do that. However, the negativity about Aruba that all this has engendered will affect the island for a long time and prevent others from going. I have no doubt about that.

The VERY same people who are posting "don't rush to judge Joran" are not coming up with any credible ideas about what could have happened IF JORAN IS INNOCENT. IF Joran truly does not know what happened to Natalee there are only 3 possibilities:

An accident is possible but there is NO evidence of that. There are reasons to doubt that she would do this by choice. So the kidnapping scenarios are as likely as any others.

Nothing here explains why multiple people lied multiple times.
Charlotte
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: June 25, 2005, 08:15:35 PM »

On a lighter note, there was a great turnout for the benefit for Natalee's family this evening.  About 300 people came.  They are hoping to raise $20,000 for the family to help them with expenses

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: June 25, 2005, 08:17:09 PM »

This was posted in anticipation of the hearing that did not happen.  

The three are up for extension.

Steve's 10 day intitial prosecutorial arrest is expired and he needs judicial review.  There must be heavy incriminating circumstances against him to extend him.  

Paulus is before the judge to decide if the first prosecutorial detention of 10 days is justified.  

Judge is Smid.  

As you all know this did nothappen due to a flight cancellation.  

Vijf verdachten in zaak-Holloway voorgeleid
25 Jun, 2005, 16:19 (GMT -04:00)

ORANEJSTAD — Alle vijf gedetineerde verdachten in de zaak van de vermiste scholiere Natalee Holloway zouden vanmiddag worden voorgeleid voor de rechter-commissaris. Bij het sluiten van deze krant, was niet bekend wat daarvan de uitkomst was.

Voor Joran van der Sloot en de broers Satish en Deepak Kalpoe wordt verlenging van de bewaring gevraagd door het Openbaar Ministerie.
Voor de vierde verdachte, de 26 jarige Steve Croes, wordt bewaring aangevraagd. De tien dagen van zijn inverzekeringstelling zitten er nu op. Dit betekent dat het OM ‘ernstige bezwaren’ moet hebben tegen deze dj van partyboot Tattoo.
De rechter-commissaris toetst daarnaast vanmiddag of de verlenging van de inverzekeringstelling van de vijfde verdachte, Paul van der Sloot, rechtmatig is. Voor deze beslissingen is rechter-commissaris Smid uit Curaçao overgekomen.
Volgens de politie is Joran van der Sloot inmiddels zo’n vier of vijf keer van verklaring gewisseld. Politiewoordvoerder Papito Comenencia zegt raadselachtig: “Er missen nog steeds drie puzzelstukjes. Als we er eentje vinden, dan hebben we de andere twee ook.”
De politie zoekt nog steeds. Ze werkt sinds gisteren samen met het team van vrijwilligers EquuSearch uit Texas, dat met verfijnde apparatuur naar Aruba is gekomen. Comenencia: “Het zijn kundige mensen, die weten wat ze doen.” Het team is op Aruba met 24 leden, waaronder een aantal duikers. Eerder zette ook de FBI duikers in; zonder resultaat echter.
De moeder van Natalee Holloway verbaast het niet dat het team naar Aruba is gekomen om haar dochter te zoeken: “We hebben al zoveel hulp aangeboden gekregen, van groepen duikers, van bountyhunters, allerlei mensen die helpen zoeken. Hoe meer mensen, hoe beter. Hoe eerder we weten wat er precies gebeurd is, want daar moeten we nu toch snel achterkomen.”
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #527 on: June 25, 2005, 08:17:16 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Quote from: "sb"

Nothing here explains why multiple people lied multiple times.

mutiple fear ? ? ?

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: June 25, 2005, 08:17:40 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Hey guys what are you doing presenting all this as fact!?  Maybe his lawyer lied about that story.  Maybe his mother lied about his marriot story because she hates him and wants him to go to jail.  Maybe Jug lied about him saying that they dropped her off at the HI.  You guys are just speculating!

Theory lithmus test for a theory on a message board usually, sorry to say goes with facts the majority can agree on. This is just fact Smile Since everyone has differing veiws it is really the only way without physical evidence that a group like this can agree.

If your theory doesn't align with that type of test it is your job to bring up topics, links and facts for your theory to gain support. You will have some who support you and in some cases you may have to align with the closest theory to yours and work other details out with that poster. Oddly, what I see from the top of the mountian looking down is people fighting about very similar theories. I also see people posting at a rate of a post every 2-6 minutes. Not sure how you are proving out anything except that you know how to post on a message board. And at times the previous statement is the cat calling the kettle black. Smile
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: June 25, 2005, 08:17:48 PM »

I have been away for a couple of hours - has there been something about a ransom request?
The conclusion is postulated to be 'out of the realm' we are currently focusing on ....hmmmmm!
We have to wait until 12:00 midnight, possibly 6:00am for another piece of the pizzle.
Where is this all going?
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: June 25, 2005, 08:18:12 PM »

The Problem is HeavyHEart and RazzyBerry that heavyHearts #1 is the ONLY KNOW FACT It is not correct to present the others as FACTS. Have you seen the Aurbaian Authorities say otherwise? If so please tell us a link so we can go and see it for ourselves. I also find it pretty disdainful to think that the Plice can bring in your father to make you talk. That would NEVER Happen in the USA. Lots of people around the world see the USA as Bullies, like WOW watching this almost 3 week interrogation of a 17 yr old boy and he has yet to confess. Either he is the Devil re-incarnated or he is telling the truth. just my opinion and it is just that My OPINION and not fact....

GuyWdog
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: June 25, 2005, 08:18:31 PM »

<<goon: why would you believe two self-serving statements like this? sure doesn't match what jug saw the next night as he stated on TV last evening.>>

Fair point.  But is it that implausible that Sunday night would be significantly slower than others?  I know that Sunday would be my least likely night to go out.
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: June 25, 2005, 08:19:06 PM »

Arubagirl, can you calm down those winds?  It's hindering the doggie's search efforts!

Wink

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: June 25, 2005, 08:20:00 PM »

Quote from: "Charlotte"
On a lighter note, there was a great turnout for the benefit for Natalee's family this evening.  About 300 people came.  They are hoping to raise $20,000 for the family to help them with expenses

Thanks for sharing such uplifting news.  I cannot imagine Natalee's parents leaving the island without her or at least some answers.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: June 25, 2005, 08:20:03 PM »

meant to say 'puzzle' - pizzle sounds sort of rude
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 25, 2005, 08:20:05 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "absolut"

I had a different reason for the hearing delay. I'll post at midnight what had if it doesn't pan out.

I know where you are going with this and I think you are correct.  Perhaps need to wait until after 6:00am tomorrow.

are you thinkin maybe a confession of sorts?  Someone did say earlier from watching the live cam from the courthouse, they didn't see any of the detainees....???? questions, so many questions.
I pray for some answered this weekend long with finding Natalee

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 25, 2005, 08:20:17 PM »

what about kidnapping insurance?????????
Time-again
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: June 25, 2005, 08:21:11 PM »

These chaps were all internet savvy plus young ... well it occurred to me, was Natalee's email address found in any of Joran possessions? Her last day on the island and an attraction with a local, surely email addresses would have been exchanged if everything was on the up & up, don't you think?
bigpoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: June 25, 2005, 08:21:12 PM »

sb, if tourism is hurt on Aruba, it will get right back on track when Americans go to some of the other islands in the Caribbean where drugs are pushed from the time one gets off the plane, men and women are propositioned by hookers, men urinate on the street, beggers follow you around and won't take no for an answer, etc.  Was on one island when a local man killed his girlfriend right downtown in the middle of the day.  

I've been to Aruba many times and have never been offered drugs, been harassed by locals begging or felt unsafe in any way.  I hope the people of Aruba don't suffer because of whoever was involved in this case.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: June 25, 2005, 08:21:15 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Quote from: "bobntexas"
RED said :"Was it coincidence that the judge missed his plane to come to Aruba to decide whether Paul Van der Sloot continues to remain in custody? Seems like a rather convenient way to get some more interrogation & pressure time in. "

I read on the Riehl site that the plane had mechanical problems and that it would be too late in the evening when he would arrive and therefore postponed the hearing until tomorrow morning.

Maybe there was a death threat.

Just seems a bit bizarre that the flight would be canceled. Mechanical problems, like that was the first time that was ever used  by an airline. However, usually it is the dreaded bad weather excuse. Plane canceled, just adds to all the rest of the drama.

Croes all but said he was arrested for putting pressure on son. Like I said earlier, Aruban officials how about we keep that to ourselves next time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.