September 23, 2019, 10:32:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 203102 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
candygirl
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 105


« Reply #580 on: June 25, 2005, 08:36:46 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "sb"
iquitos, thanks for the assessment of Venezuela. I won't quote it to save bandwidth but was back on Page 17.

The point I was trying to make a while back there was that KIDNAPPING and DISAPPEARANCES are a dime a dozen in that part of the world. Industrial kidnappings and extortion are well-known. That kind of activity requires planning....ergo, conspiracy. Corruption due to the drug trade is self-evident. Aruba is squarely in the strike zone.

As beautiful as the island is, I would love to go there and see it, but probably never will get to do that. However, the negativity about Aruba that all this has engendered will affect the island for a long time and prevent others from going. I have no doubt about that.

The VERY same people who are posting "don't rush to judge Joran" are not coming up with any credible ideas about what could have happened IF JORAN IS INNOCENT. IF Joran truly does not know what happened to Natalee there are only 3 possibilities:

1. she has fallen into other hands
2. she has had an accident
3. she is missing of her own choice

An accident is possible but there is NO evidence of that. There are reasons to doubt that she would do this by choice. So the kidnapping scenarios are as likely as any others.


Has anyone mentioned this before?  

Joran parts with Natalee as she walks the board walk and passes the drug dealers and meet up with her peeps at the pool in HI.  Many of them POed what happened that night in CnC decide to confront her. Remarkable nothing was caught on camera.  Something bad happened.   They find it impossible to rid of the body cept to stuff her in a luggage.  In Aruba due to the amount of people it check in to the airport with no problem.  Since there ia  US immigration, the bag does not get check anymore.  They arrive in back home and disposes the body...Or, Natalee arrives at the pool, joins a heavy drinking crowd, beer flowing, a few hours later, an allergic reaction, she passes out, and cannot wake up. For what ever reason, they opted to hid the fact of this HAZING, and do the luggage scenario.


Ridiculous! Sorry, but I can't possibly even conceive that notion. Yeah, like they're going to lug around a suitcase with a body..... Shocked
Logged

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 768


WWW
« Reply #581 on: June 25, 2005, 08:36:58 PM »

Walking is not particular popular on the island. I get yelled at if I park too far from a store or something of the sort.

Gas has gotten to be damn expensive, it's almost a dollar per liter.
Logged

Reading, internet, genealogy.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 225



« Reply #582 on: June 25, 2005, 08:37:15 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Geraldo is giving a report...
Pass the antacid...


Let me know if anything is said I dont have fox today you know.
Logged
DT
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #583 on: June 25, 2005, 08:37:18 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "DT"
The judge isn't coming and they stopped the search before dark, anyone think their might have been some sort of confession?


No. As far as I know they have not been moved therefore they are not being questioned.


Ok thanks for clarifying that.
Logged
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 935



« Reply #584 on: June 25, 2005, 08:37:32 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Could there be a chance that he is saying anything new and reliable, nancy_drew?


Justice Minister says Steve Croes had access to a dingy...said he's not sure if that's why he's being held...
Logged
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 338


« Reply #585 on: June 25, 2005, 08:38:07 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "sb"
iquitos, thanks for the assessment of Venezuela. I won't quote it to save bandwidth but was back on Page 17.

The point I was trying to make a while back there was that KIDNAPPING and DISAPPEARANCES are a dime a dozen in that part of the world. Industrial kidnappings and extortion are well-known. That kind of activity requires planning....ergo, conspiracy. Corruption due to the drug trade is self-evident. Aruba is squarely in the strike zone.

As beautiful as the island is, I would love to go there and see it, but probably never will get to do that. However, the negativity about Aruba that all this has engendered will affect the island for a long time and prevent others from going. I have no doubt about that.

The VERY same people who are posting "don't rush to judge Joran" are not coming up with any credible ideas about what could have happened IF JORAN IS INNOCENT. IF Joran truly does not know what happened to Natalee there are only 3 possibilities:

1. she has fallen into other hands
2. she has had an accident
3. she is missing of her own choice

An accident is possible but there is NO evidence of that. There are reasons to doubt that she would do this by choice. So the kidnapping scenarios are as likely as any others.


Has anyone mentioned this before?  

Joran parts with Natalee as she walks the board walk and passes the drug dealers and meet up with her peeps at the pool in HI.  Many of them POed what happened that night in CnC decide to confront her. Remarkable nothing was caught on camera.  Something bad happened.   They find it impossible to rid of the body cept to stuff her in a luggage.  In Aruba due to the amount of people it check in to the airport with no problem.  Since there ia  US immigration, the bag does not get check anymore.  They arrive in back home and disposes the body...Or, Natalee arrives at the pool, joins a heavy drinking crowd, beer flowing, a few hours later, an allergic reaction, she passes out, and cannot wake up. For what ever reason, they opted to hid the fact of this HAZING, and do the luggage scenario.


Lay off the Baccardi will ya! Laughing
Logged
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 768


WWW
« Reply #586 on: June 25, 2005, 08:38:17 PM »

I.Am.Going.To.Scream.

This guy is our justice minister.....

::hangs head in shame ::
Logged

Reading, internet, genealogy.
vet4bush
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 4


« Reply #587 on: June 25, 2005, 08:38:35 PM »

I'll bet they are looking closely at the financial background of PVDS just for the possibility of charging him on a tax fraud or some other corruption charge in case the murder thing doesn't work out. I'm sure they don't want to have to keep him in Justice anywhere in the future if he walks.
Logged
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 226


« Reply #588 on: June 25, 2005, 08:39:21 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
I
The conclusion is postulated to be 'out of the realm' we are currently focusing on ....hmmmmm!

Where is this all going?


I know. This one's bothering me terribly, and apologies in advance,  but about the only theory not put forth here and elsewhere is that Natalee signed on for a new crappy Fox reality show called "My Big Fat Aruba Abduction."  And then I started to think...that's about the only thing that would make sense of this whole thing.  Or at least Fox's 24/7 coverage.


[/i]
Logged
jairodirksen
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #589 on: June 25, 2005, 08:39:35 PM »

Arubagirl, I'm watching FOX, he did not give any info on the case.
Logged
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 935



« Reply #590 on: June 25, 2005, 08:39:48 PM »

This Justice Minister sounds like a knucklehead.  He told Geraldo that the dad was brought in to put pressure on the kid...and that there could be a break "momentarily"...but, even Geraldo noted the Minister has used that term before.

Maybe the poor guy doesn't know what that means in English?!?!

Oh brother.
Logged
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 226


« Reply #591 on: June 25, 2005, 08:40:28 PM »

Bon Nochi everybody!!

Hey Arubagirl...thanks for keeping me updated Wink
Logged
coco
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 249


« Reply #592 on: June 25, 2005, 08:40:28 PM »

Does anyone know if Natalee's cell phone (I assume she had one) was usable on Aruba? (On some islands, some US cells work, some don't and you have to rent one.)
Logged
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 768


WWW
« Reply #593 on: June 25, 2005, 08:40:30 PM »

Jairo, if he is saying that Croes had access to a dinghy, that's commenting on the case right there, in my opinion.
Logged

Reading, internet, genealogy.
klaasend
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 459



« Reply #594 on: June 25, 2005, 08:40:48 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
This Justice Minister sounds like a knucklehead.  He told Geraldo that the dad was brought in to put pressure on the kid...and that there could be a break "momentarily"...but, even Geraldo noted the Minister has used that term before.

Maybe the poor guy doesn't know what that means in English?!?!

Oh brother.

Ok...I'll start holding my breath! Rolling Eyes
Logged
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 768


WWW
« Reply #595 on: June 25, 2005, 08:41:18 PM »

NATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

::Faints with relief::

Coco, they don't work.
Logged

Reading, internet, genealogy.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 338


« Reply #596 on: June 25, 2005, 08:41:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "DT"
The judge isn't coming and they stopped the search before dark, anyone think their might have been some sort of confession?


The judge isn't coming?  Uuuhhhhhhhhh....
Isn't he scheduled in court at 8am tomorrow?

Where did you hear this???


I read that the judges plane (from Curacao) had a mechanical problem. They stopped the search because the high winds were throwing the dogs off.
Logged
jairodirksen
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #597 on: June 25, 2005, 08:41:57 PM »

"Access to a dinghy"? He never said that!
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #598 on: June 25, 2005, 08:42:25 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "DT"
The judge isn't coming and they stopped the search before dark, anyone think their might have been some sort of confession?


The judge isn't coming?  Uuuhhhhhhhhh....
Isn't he scheduled in court at 8am tomorrow?

Where did you hear this???


I read that the judges plane (from Curacao) had a mechanical problem. They stopped the search because the high winds were throwing the dogs off.


Thanks.
Logged
arrabba
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 281


« Reply #599 on: June 25, 2005, 08:42:41 PM »

LilOrphan - My Big Fat Aruba Abduction - too funny  Laughing
Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 6.521 seconds with 19 queries.