June 26, 2019, 05:14:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 201493 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 935



« Reply #660 on: June 25, 2005, 08:59:38 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
NancyDrew - I'm with you on the Fox dose ... I never ever ever watch Fox and this sudden immersion in their brand of "news" is really disturbing! (plus I guiltily switch the channel whenever my daughter or her friends walk through the room - it would kill my cred as a cool mom)


My kids are thinking I've totally lost it. The first few times they saw Fox on my TV they let it go...but, lately they've been shaking their head and rolling their eyes when they walk through the room!

They know I hate Fox...and especially O'Reilly...so this makes NO sense.  They might call in professionals soon!!!
Logged
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 226


« Reply #661 on: June 25, 2005, 08:59:50 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Quote


Yeah, five people in prison for someone asking them not to run away! I think they are a little to smart for that!


Maybe more along the lines of her saying she wanted to be alone and Joran leaving her because he's a thoughtless 17 yo "cad"  -- and her having already planned to leave via someone else's help?  On Dan's site (I think it was there) they had discussed that in the early days of the case, before the spokeswoman came aboard and the Natalee wall was erected, her friends were outside a church and being questioned and some were smirking saying "I hope she does the right thing...." .  Whatever that means, I don't know.
Logged
iquitos
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #662 on: June 25, 2005, 08:59:59 PM »

Quote from: "Daniel"
The Dutch newsitem that Iquitos posted on page 27 contains some very interesting tidbits:

"According to the police, Joran van der Sloot has changed statements some four or five times now. Police spokesperson Papito Comenencia stated enigmatically: "We're still missing three pieces of the puzzle. If we find one, we'll have the other two as well".
The police is still conducting searches. They've been working together since yesterday with volunteers of EquuSearch from Texas, who have brought sensitive equipment to Aruba. Comenencia: “they're capable people who know what they're doing". The 24 member team includes a number of divers. Previously, the FBI has employed divers too, in vain.
Natalee Holloway's mother isn't surprised by the team's coming to Aruba to help find her daughter: "We've received many offers of assistance, including from diver teams, bounty hunters, all kinds of people who help us search. The more, the better, and the sooner we will find out what happened. It's really about time that we do".


thanks daniel.  sorry i did not go down the page below the charges.  too tired and dutch drives me crazy.  

what do we think the three pieces are?  i bet one is a body.
Logged
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #663 on: June 25, 2005, 09:00:29 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "absolut"
I am going to ad a post here for levity and some seriousness.

A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures.

This SM I feel stands just as much of a chance as anyone else of finding something or her at this point.

So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case.

This does not supercede any of our aruba posters. But this SM'er is um a bit obsessed.


See if you can find a white house with a blue roof on stilts near water! A psychic was adament she was there.

do a recon on locations of visible surveillance cameras  at palm beach hotels - - - also, i know you said 1 thing, but also look for the mysterious "spray painted house" possibly belonging to "L"
Logged
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 47



« Reply #664 on: June 25, 2005, 09:00:34 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
I am going to ad a post here for levity and some seriousness.

A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures.

This SM I feel stands just as much of a chance as anyone else of finding something or her at this point.

So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case.

This does not supercede any of our aruba posters. But this SM'er is um a bit obsessed.


I want pictures of the dump around the corner from the bros kalpoe and joran's home
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #665 on: June 25, 2005, 09:01:03 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
I'm game with the pictures.

Is it by any chance possible to open a thread for this, I'll put them on my website, if that's preferable.

Itawamba, the real 'fishermen's huts' at Fishmerman's Huts. Got it.


Absolut ly. Thread away and we will sticky it.
Logged
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1526



« Reply #666 on: June 25, 2005, 09:01:13 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Oh dear, now they have Jerry Falwell on.  I could have a full on gastro incident watching Fox tonight!!!


better watch yourself and stay away from blasting Billy Graham. The latter I do not care, but stay off Billy's back!




Umm, correct me if I am wrong, but i do not see anything in the above statment that says anything about Billy Graham... Confused
Logged

"God dont like ugly"
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 935



« Reply #667 on: June 25, 2005, 09:01:32 PM »

Now they've got Newt Gingrich coming on for an hour. Time to change channels, this is more than one person can bear.
Logged
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 768


WWW
« Reply #668 on: June 25, 2005, 09:01:59 PM »

KackyLacky, are you talking about the official dump or just a place where a lot of trash is thrown?
Logged

Reading, internet, genealogy.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 225



« Reply #669 on: June 25, 2005, 09:02:13 PM »

id like to try to figure out the 3 missing pieces.
Logged
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #670 on: June 25, 2005, 09:02:19 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Oh dear, now they have Jerry Falwell on.  I could have a full on gastro incident watching Fox tonight!!!


better watch yourself and stay away from blasting Billy Graham. The latter I do not care, but stay off Billy's back!




Umm, correct me if I am wrong, but i do not see anything in the above statment that says anything about Billy Graham... Confused


Just a precaution!! Some people who don't know any better, get them confused!
Logged
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 935



« Reply #671 on: June 25, 2005, 09:02:54 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Oh dear, now they have Jerry Falwell on.  I could have a full on gastro incident watching Fox tonight!!!


better watch yourself and stay away from blasting Billy Graham. The latter I do not care, but stay off Billy's back!




Umm, correct me if I am wrong, but i do not see anything in the above statment that says anything about Billy Graham... Confused


Uhhhhhh, I did not mention Billy Graham. Sheesh.
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #672 on: June 25, 2005, 09:03:07 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
id like to try to figure out the 3 missing pieces.


and those would be? Where is that theory summary nancy asked for as well?
Logged
tuberide
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 182



« Reply #673 on: June 25, 2005, 09:03:08 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "absolut"
I am going to ad a post here for levity and some seriousness.

A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures.

This SM I feel stands just as much of a chance as anyone else of finding something or her at this point.

So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case.

This does not supercede any of our aruba posters. But this SM'er is um a bit obsessed.



I think I would want a close up of the lighthouse and the area around it....and the area where there are "supposed" shark feedings.....JUST TO NAME A FEW...WOW Absolut....great question and wonderful info  Very Happy


not to be rude, but what is it with everyone's shark ponderings? there are SHARKS everywhere, the ones you actually get a chance to see are les than 1% of whats out there....also sharks NEED to eat ahigh volume of fat/oil to sustain themselves and we humans are not a good source for that (except for fat lazy americans)
Logged

think positive
coco
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 249


« Reply #674 on: June 25, 2005, 09:03:28 PM »

Nancy Drew - as long as they let me take my laptop along when they cart me away, it's ok!

maybe they're planning an "intervention"?
Logged
Kshe78
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 10



« Reply #675 on: June 25, 2005, 09:03:30 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "RB"
And Bendex - it's all about drugs and sex because we don't want to believe that "good american girls" might actually go to the beach at night with a guy - she musta been drugged!

One of the things I really appreciated when I visited in the Netherlands with my teenage daughter was the much saner attitude on sexuallity and teens - as well as the much saner attitude on drinking. We spent time with colleagues of mine who had a son the same age as my daughter (16 at the time) and they were able to go out to a club, drink beers, dance, etc - but they could not get behind the wheel of a car!


I worked for a company in Barneveld, and travelled there many times. Your impression, coco, is totally on the money as far as I'm concerned, and I recall many of our "transplanted" Dutch co workers who lived here commented about the difference almost regularly in our office watercooler chats.


If everything was consentual, then why didn't Natalee just brush herself off afterward and walk back with Joran to the HI? I am assuming that he would have been gentleman enough to walk those 500 meters back to the hotel with her.


Joran reported that she said that she wanted to be alone. Which opens up a possibility for someone else to kidnap her before she reaches the Holiday Inn. Rolling Eyes


I have a reallllly tough time believing that an 18 year old female wanted to be "left alone" at 2:00 a.m. (or thereabouts) on a beach in a foreign country, in the dark, away from her friends.  The only way that even makes ANY type of sense is if he was trying to pressure her to do things she didn't want to, and she yelled "just leave me alone."  Safe island or not, it just doesn't make sense.  I, at 18, wouldn't have wanted to be left alone in the same circumstances in Daytona, or Panama City, or anywhere.  It has nothing to do with the island of Aruba, but the mind-set of a female who by all accounts has common sense and is intelligent.  I think that's Joran's way of trying to get off the hook, nothing more.
Logged
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 110


« Reply #676 on: June 25, 2005, 09:04:32 PM »

How about we create a list, say 10 likely scenarios. We could then decide the order and then post a poll to see what percent of the members would vote for each particular theory. It does a bit gruesome but discussion boards are just that. What ya say, just an idea.
Runaway
Kidnapping
Murder
etc.
what comes next?


GuyWdog
Logged
Itawamba
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


Aha
« Reply #677 on: June 25, 2005, 09:04:50 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
My kids are thinking I've totally lost it. The first few times they saw Fox on my TV they let it go...but, lately they've been shaking their head and rolling their eyes when they walk through the room!

They know I hate Fox...and especially O'Reilly...so this makes NO sense.  They might call in professionals soon!!!


Well, now I know why you didn't reply to my PM--and you just ruled out the one other person I thought you might be--your friend CMc.  Okey dokey.
Logged
luna
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 124


« Reply #678 on: June 25, 2005, 09:04:50 PM »

absolut....pls ask the SM to check with the local paper/police to see if indeed an anchor, rope, etc were stolen from one of the Fishermens' Huts on the night of May 29th.

Thanks!!!!  Am dying to know if this is true...
Logged
candygirl
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 105


« Reply #679 on: June 25, 2005, 09:04:58 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "Daniel"
The Dutch newsitem that Iquitos posted on page 27 contains some very interesting tidbits:

"According to the police, Joran van der Sloot has changed statements some four or five times now. Police spokesperson Papito Comenencia stated enigmatically: "We're still missing three pieces of the puzzle. If we find one, we'll have the other two as well".
The police is still conducting searches. They've been working together since yesterday with volunteers of EquuSearch from Texas, who have brought sensitive equipment to Aruba. Comenencia: “they're capable people who know what they're doing". The 24 member team includes a number of divers. Previously, the FBI has employed divers too, in vain.
Natalee Holloway's mother isn't surprised by the team's coming to Aruba to help find her daughter: "We've received many offers of assistance, including from diver teams, bounty hunters, all kinds of people who help us search. The more, the better, and the sooner we will find out what happened. It's really about time that we do".


So when is DOG coming?    sorry, couldn't help myself   Laughing


The amount of Mrs.Dog's hair spray and hair bleach may cause a shift in the weight of the aircraft. At any rate, her hair is certainly combustible.
But I have watched that show at times, (when nothing was else was on ) LOLOL Embarassed


Now you're Good!......lmao!
Logged

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 6.232 seconds with 19 queries.