March 28, 2024, 05:23:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231295 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2005, 05:07:48 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hmm Geralso on foxing saying that DEF Joran and daddy and Deepak will probably ALL remain behind bars.. and Satish and Croes will more then likely get out..  BUT then again.. WHO KNOWS unitl the freaking hearing....

Weird cause they don't need a hearing to release only to hold.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2005, 05:09:04 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "RB"
And Bendex - it's all about drugs and sex because we don't want to believe that "good american girls" might actually go to the beach at night with a guy - she musta been drugged!

One of the things I really appreciated when I visited in the Netherlands with my teenage daughter was the much saner attitude on sexuallity and teens - as well as the much saner attitude on drinking. We spent time with colleagues of mine who had a son the same age as my daughter (16 at the time) and they were able to go out to a club, drink beers, dance, etc - but they could not get behind the wheel of a car!

I worked for a company in Barneveld, and travelled there many times. Your impression, coco, is totally on the money as far as I'm concerned, and I recall many of our "transplanted" Dutch co workers who lived here commented about the difference almost regularly in our office watercooler chats.

If everything was consentual, then why didn't Natalee just brush herself off afterward and walk back with Joran to the HI? I am assuming that he would have been gentleman enough to walk those 500 meters back to the hotel with her.

Joran reported that she said that she wanted to be alone. Which opens up a possibility for someone else to kidnap her before she reaches the Holiday Inn. Rolling Eyes
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2005, 05:09:06 PM »

One of the very first thing interrogators do is look for inconsistencies regarding statements given by possible witnesses, suspects.  Those inconsistencies are Red Flags that tell detectives they are either on the right path or not.

Why were the guards let go? Because they stuck to one story, their alibi never changed and were released.  An innocent person has nothing to change so their are no variations in their stories.

These kids on the other hand REEK.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2005, 05:09:19 PM »

CNN, which has covered this case professionlly, did a little piece on the currents around aruba a few days back.  they talked to local experts who said they all run west toward panama and very fast.  sure she might float in three days unless weighted tbut she would be a long way off by then.  another expert said, "put a foot in the water at night anywere around aruba and you are on radar."   I thought they could put her on tatoo and dump her on the next voyage.  Maybe thats why the police think they need Steve.  

FYI if you are not watching, Geraldo just said paulus is w/o a job while we just posted an article in a Dutch paper saying Paulus works in the court in Aruba.  Who to believe?   judge could not get from curacao to aruba because flight was cancelled?  This it mickey mouse.  Whey don't they send the Tatoo for him?  The can take Natalee out of the reefer and drop her on the way.
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2005, 05:09:47 PM »

Geraldo also interviewed "the justice minister" who said that he believes PVDS is being held to pressure Joran - now that's an interesting statment.

then again, as soon as Geraldo appears on screen I cringe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2005, 05:10:23 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hmm Geralso on foxing saying that DEF Joran and daddy and Deepak will probably ALL remain behind bars.. and Satish and Croes will more then likely get out..  BUT then again.. WHO KNOWS unitl the freaking hearing....

Weird cause they don't need a hearing to release only to hold.

Thats interesting..  maybe they will get out tonight then and others will be brought in.. Geraldo~Retardo didnt say a whole heck of alot.. other then that..!!
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2005, 05:10:45 PM »

HI Coco ,

Great piece a must read, how massa histerica can lead to wrong convictions.

http://www.wm3.org

Only the facts
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2005, 05:10:45 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
One of the very first thing interrogators do is look for inconsistencies regarding statements given by possible witnesses, suspects.  Those inconsistencies are Red Flags that tell detectives they are either on the right path or not.

Why were the guards let go? Because they stuck to one story, their alibi never changed and were released.  An innocent person has nothing to change so their are no variations in their stories.

Not true Razzy, reports I read said it was the security guard that didn't have their story straight. Apparantly one of them "forgot" exactly what happened. People do forget things you know...
K in TX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2005, 05:10:54 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
And Bendex - it's all about drugs and sex because we don't want to believe that "good american girls" might actually go to the beach at night with a guy - she musta been drugged!

One of the things I really appreciated when I visited in the Netherlands with my teenage daughter was the much saner attitude on sexuallity and teens - as well as the much saner attitude on drinking. We spent time with colleagues of mine who had a son the same age as my daughter (16 at the time) and they were able to go out to a club, drink beers, dance, etc - but they could not get behind the wheel of a car!

I worked for a company in Barneveld, and travelled there many times. Your impression, coco, is totally on the money as far as I'm concerned, and I recall many of our "transplanted" Dutch co workers who lived here commented about the difference almost regularly in our office watercooler chats.

If everything was consentual, then why didn't Natalee just brush herself off afterward and walk back with Joran to the HI? I am assuming that he would have been gentleman enough to walk those 500 meters back to the hotel with her.

Joran reported that she said that she wanted to be alone. Which opens up a possibility for someone else to kidnap her before she reaches the Holiday Inn. Rolling Eyes

And how many women EVER want to "be alone" after just having sex with a guy?
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2005, 05:11:28 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"

Not true Razzy, reports I read said it was the security guard that didn't have their story straight. Apparantly one of them "forget" exactly what happened. People do forget things you know...

show me the link to these errors.
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2005, 05:11:32 PM »

I'm sure if you beat him with a baseball bat you'll get even more versions than that! Laughing

Are you saying that they are using torture and beatings that has led them to change their stories?

The are using intense interrogation techniques, which are no doubt unpleasant, but please - the Dutch have very high standards - and I highly doubt these changing stories have been obtained through beatings and borderline torture techniques.

On that note, it's time for me to take a break I'll bbl to most likely, play catch up.

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2005, 05:12:21 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
I'm sure if you beat him with a baseball bat you'll get even more versions than that! Laughing

Are you saying that they are using torture and beatings that has led them to change their stories?

The are using intense interrogation techniques, which are no doubt unpleasant, but please - the Dutch have very high standards - and I highly doubt these changing stories have been obtained through beatings and borderline torture techniques.

On that note, it's time for me to take a break I'll bbl to most likely, play catch up.

they are not allowed to touch suspects during interrogations in aruba.
deb73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2005, 05:12:37 PM »

If NH wanted to be "alone" while joran left her, how would he know "something bad happened"???  Just a thought  Smile
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2005, 05:12:46 PM »

Why would she want to be alone, after having a romantic evening with the man of her dreams? No Rolling Eyes given. Just asking the question.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2005, 05:12:55 PM »

he says (we hear) he was gentlemanly enough to leave her be when she asked him to and now he is in deep kimchee for doing so.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2005, 05:13:12 PM »

I hate when justice is not served but what I hate more when their is injustice.

Only the facts
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2005, 05:13:13 PM »

Iquietos, there is only one plane connection between the islands (BonaireExcel), and like all airlines from Aruba / Neth. Antilles, they SUCK!!!!!!!!

I don't find it at all odd that the flight has been cancelled.

I don't understand why NH would ASK to be alone on a beach at 3 am.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2005, 05:13:43 PM »

Quote from: "deb73"
If NH wanted to be "alone" while joran left her, how would he know "something bad happened"???  Just a thought  Smile

"Something bad happened" He is actually a virgin and come up impotent.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2005, 05:13:53 PM »

Why would she want to be alone, after having a romantic evening with the man of her dreams? No Rolling Eyes given. Just asking the question.

Inspector thinks she wanted him to come back and choke her one more time for old times sake.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »

That's the 64K question, isn't it?

I do think that there's relevance in cultural difference simply because it can influence how we communicate/relate/act with each other. IMO for example,  this is true in a much more subtle form between Yankees and Southerners here in the States - take someone from PA and transplant them in Alabama or vice versa (and no, I'm not picking on either - I have family in both) and you should hear what's said. It's just different, that's all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.