March 29, 2024, 02:08:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231350 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2005, 05:14:22 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "deb73"
If NH wanted to be "alone" while joran left her, how would he know "something bad happened"???  Just a thought  Smile

"Something bad happened" He is actually a virgin and come up impotent.

Absolut...you cracked the case!!!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2005, 05:14:23 PM »

Quote from: "K in TX"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "RB"
And Bendex - it's all about drugs and sex because we don't want to believe that "good american girls" might actually go to the beach at night with a guy - she musta been drugged!

One of the things I really appreciated when I visited in the Netherlands with my teenage daughter was the much saner attitude on sexuallity and teens - as well as the much saner attitude on drinking. We spent time with colleagues of mine who had a son the same age as my daughter (16 at the time) and they were able to go out to a club, drink beers, dance, etc - but they could not get behind the wheel of a car!

I worked for a company in Barneveld, and travelled there many times. Your impression, coco, is totally on the money as far as I'm concerned, and I recall many of our "transplanted" Dutch co workers who lived here commented about the difference almost regularly in our office watercooler chats.

If everything was consentual, then why didn't Natalee just brush herself off afterward and walk back with Joran to the HI? I am assuming that he would have been gentleman enough to walk those 500 meters back to the hotel with her.

Joran reported that she said that she wanted to be alone. Which opens up a possibility for someone else to kidnap her before she reaches the Holiday Inn. Rolling Eyes

And how many women EVER want to "be alone" after just having sex with a guy?

Was it ever confirmed that NH actually DID have sex with JVS??
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2005, 05:14:35 PM »

And Bendex - it's all about drugs and sex because we don't want to believe that "good american girls" might actually go to the beach at night with a guy - she musta been drugged!

One of the things I really appreciated when I visited in the Netherlands with my teenage daughter was the much saner attitude on sexuallity and teens - as well as the much saner attitude on drinking. We spent time with colleagues of mine who had a son the same age as my daughter (16 at the time) and they were able to go out to a club, drink beers, dance, etc - but they could not get behind the wheel of a car!

I worked for a company in Barneveld, and travelled there many times. Your impression, coco, is totally on the money as far as I'm concerned, and I recall many of our "transplanted" Dutch co workers who lived here commented about the difference almost regularly in our office watercooler chats.

If everything was consentual, then why didn't Natalee just brush herself off afterward and walk back with Joran to the HI? I am assuming that he would have been gentleman enough to walk those 500 meters back to the hotel with her.

Joran reported that she said that she wanted to be alone. Which opens up a possibility for someone else to kidnap her before she reaches the Holiday Inn. Rolling Eyes

Then why lie about it consistently? Why did he lie before there was any media attention on this case at all? He's being charged with murder now, and yet he's going to lie, for what reason?
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2005, 05:15:01 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Iquietos, there is only one plane connection between the islands (BonaireExcel), and like all airlines from Aruba / Neth. Antilles, they SUCK!!!!!!!!

I don't find it at all odd that the flight has been cancelled.

I don't understand why NH would ASK to be alone on a beach at 3 am.

NH didnt ask for anything that happened to her.  Thats the whole point.
deb73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2005, 05:15:10 PM »

If NH wanted to be "alone" while joran left her, how would he know "something bad happened"???  Just a thought  Smile

LOL! I guess there is another theory there.  Very Happy
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2005, 05:15:26 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Nope, people just like to assume that.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2005, 05:15:31 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

LOL  OMG  I feel guilty for even laughing at that!
maggie fff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2005, 05:15:41 PM »

arubagirl,

Thanks for all your information.

Quick question:

Is there a cash machine near the high-rise McDonald's?

Thanks, again.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2005, 05:15:52 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
One of the very first thing interrogators do is look for inconsistencies regarding statements given by possible witnesses, suspects.  Those inconsistencies are Red Flags that tell detectives they are either on the right path or not.

Why were the guards let go? Because they stuck to one story, their alibi never changed and were released.  An innocent person has nothing to change so their are no variations in their stories.

These kids on the other hand REEK.

Not true Razzy, reports I read said it was the security guard that didn't have their story straight. Apparantly one of them "forget" exactly what happened. People do forget things you know...

show me the link to these errors.

This was from some early fox news reports with the security guards lawyers. Part of the reason they were held was because their storys didnt match. Maybe you can find it on the site with all the videos?
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2005, 05:16:10 PM »

Maybe they never had sex...maybe she took one look and laughed so hard he got pissed and that's when "something bad happened".
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2005, 05:16:18 PM »

To those in Aruba, I have to believe there's no better time than the present to lobby to your cable company that they add Fox News to your basic subscription package.

Here's the link to the list of international cable providers offering FNC:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77537,00.html

These are the cable companies in the Caribbean that already carry Fox.

Anguilla - CCCH Ltd.  
Barbados - CBC Mutichannel
BVI - BVI Cable TV
Venezuela - Supercable
Nevis - CCCH Ltd.
Trinidad - T and T Transcable
St. Kitts - The Cable  
St. Lucia - St. Lucia Cablevision
Jamaica - Allied/Jamaica Amalgamated Cable System/Logic One Ltd/  
Oliver/Sauce Communication Network/Telstar
Grenada - Grenada Cable
Dominican Republic - Tricom
Cayman - WestStar

And in the Netherlands - Casema  www.casema.nl
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2005, 05:16:43 PM »

Quote from: "maggie fff"
arubagirl,

<snip>

Is there a cash machine near the high-rise McDonald's?

THAT is an excellent question, IMO.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2005, 05:17:01 PM »

One of the very first thing interrogators do is look for inconsistencies regarding statements given by possible witnesses, suspects.  Those inconsistencies are Red Flags that tell detectives they are either on the right path or not.

Why were the guards let go? Because they stuck to one story, their alibi never changed and were released.  An innocent person has nothing to change so their are no variations in their stories.

Not true Razzy, reports I read said it was the security guard that didn't have their story straight. Apparantly one of them "forget" exactly what happened. People do forget things you know...

This was from some early fox news reports with the security guards lawyers. Part of the reason they were held was because their storys didnt match. Maybe you can find it on the site with all the videos?

You read you find it.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2005, 05:17:20 PM »

I have that theme that runs through my head every 6 seconds this one hit me at 5:10pm and 36 seconds to be exact.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2005, 05:17:34 PM »

Professor wrote:

Why would she want to be alone, after having a romantic evening with the man of her dreams? No  given. Just asking the question.

Maybe just b/c she had enough drinks and wasn`t feeling well, maybe she didn`t want someone to see that she was out on the beach with a guy etc.. who knows it seems plausible. If I was with a guy on a beach and i had enough i would just say the same, leave me I can handle it i`ll walk alone to my hotel...

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2005, 05:17:53 PM »

The somthing bad happend quote came from aruba police official , who later retracted the quote and admitted it was false and was falsy informed by sources who had bad intentions.

Only the facts
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2005, 05:17:54 PM »

Actually Getagrip - there are some links on Google to a UN report on human  rights reports on Aruba - I can't figure out if the info is completely up to date but it appears that there have been questions raised about treatment and conditions of detainees at least as of 2000.
I'm wondering if the building of the new wing of the KIA relates to those questions.

Bendex - there is a brilliant HBO documentary on the WM3 case - and a followup documentary produced a year later - the first is called Paradise Lost. The second builds a very good case for the father of one of the victims as the actual killer (including the fact that he had all his teeth removed after he was asked to give a dental imprint to attempt to match tooth marks, etc) - it's very chilling and always makes me wonder when we see these sorts of "we all *know* they're guilty!" cases.
K in TX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2005, 05:18:06 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Jeeze...I didn't mean to say "SEX".  It was an assumption...based on what the rest of the post had already said.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2005, 05:18:08 PM »

If I remember correctly one of the guards forgot to tell police that he went jogging with the other guard on the beach that monring hence the inoncsistency.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2005, 05:18:58 PM »

well its like today.  i saw a firetruck go by.  then i saw a firetruck leave a nearby station, then a fire truck and an emt vehicle went by and i said to my son, "something bad happened".   that quote may not be attribuable to Joran anyway and maybe he said "maybe something bad happened to her."  Now if you were home and the cops and a passel of gringos was on your dooryard asking you questions in the midle of the night about the girl you were with might you not say, maybe something bad happend to her after I left her on the beach (or at the holiday inn).  But you are right that the intitial lie is a serious drag on his credibility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.