March 28, 2024, 01:50:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231279 times)
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2005, 05:42:44 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
iquitos wrote:

Hannie, then why have they not gone for Lorenzo?

Maybe he fled the island when he saw that everybody is been arrested who`s name come up at the blogs and media Smile

The blog I read said that Lorenzo was picked up, questioned, then released...
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2005, 05:42:49 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Maybe Americans are used to better sex, but it would seem to me that the sex would have to be pretty nondescript not to warrant walking a woman 500 meters. But who knows, maybe Joran was a dud.

Guys have no guilt about having sex with a girl then stealing 20 bucks from her purse to catch a cab ride home.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: June 25, 2005, 05:43:17 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
K in TX, what's even sadder is that I WANT to be Fox's bitch, but I can't.  Mad

Has your cable company explained why the have not added Fox News to their channel base, especially since Natalee's disappearance?

I have to believe there's overwhelming interest and demand at this point, that people would be willing to pay an extra $3 per month (I'm guessing) to have access to Fox News.  

From a political standpoint, I'd say, overall, the network's news is right of center, but no more to the right than ABC, CBS, NBC or CNN is to the left.
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: June 25, 2005, 05:43:20 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "columbo"
You know what I think..........The LE are reading sm also, if we talk about people here the next thing they do is arrest them Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing

Hey LE, why don't you guys stop beating Joran for a few minutes and go out and look for Natalee?

Where should we start looking?  Joran's apt?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: June 25, 2005, 05:43:30 PM »

Beth Holloway being a mother has a strong instinct coupled with basic facts guiding her assumptions and comments that "they know what happened to Natalie"

Ouuu I have a question, pick me, my hand is up.

Razzy, isn't it common in these types of scenarios for the parent of a missing child to be positive and say those type of things just in case the child is being held against his/her will?  Isn't it supposed to "humanize" the victim to the captor?
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2005, 05:43:49 PM »

Has anyone considered to change  our mind modus  how we think about the case . Every theorie I have seen has the factor that Joran knows what happens to the case so if we would say " why did he lie about dropping her off at the hotel "     because he knows what happend

but has anyone ever considered why he would lie about dropping her off at the holiday in hotel a 02.00 , might it be that he did not like his father to know that he returned that late to house for example.

Only the facts
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: June 25, 2005, 05:44:30 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Maybe Americans are used to better sex, but it would seem to me that the sex would have to be pretty nondescript not to warrant walking a woman 500 meters. But who knows, maybe Joran was a dud.

Guys have no guilt about having sex with a girl then stealing 20 bucks from her purse to catch a cab ride home.

RazzyBerry,

I think it's about time you started meeting some new people...
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: June 25, 2005, 05:44:32 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"

WOW I never thought about some other way home. Man I must just be slow or awake 24 hours a day.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: June 25, 2005, 05:44:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Two questions - has anyone heard from Beth H. today...and has anyone heard how the search is going with the TX group?

No and No

one question...did fox just report on husband/wife/4children found dead in columbia???? of course this may be unrelated...stuff like that happens all the time...but i was in other room and thought this was what fox rept.
anyone please??

peace to all
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: June 25, 2005, 05:44:39 PM »

A "gut'" feeling does not make it 'true' especially not when your emotionally involved like they are.

gut feelings backed by facts we are aware of more certainly do.
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: June 25, 2005, 05:44:57 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Has anyone considered to change  our mind modus  how we think about the case . Every theorie I have seen has the factor that Joran knows what happens to the case so if we would say " why did he lie about dropping her off at the hotel "     because he knows what happend

but has anyone ever considered why he would lie about dropping her off at the holiday in hotel a 02.00 , might it be that he did not like his father to know that he returned that late to house for example.

I am laughing at you.  NO!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: June 25, 2005, 05:45:37 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Two questions - has anyone heard from Beth H. today...and has anyone heard how the search is going with the TX group?

No and No

one question...did fox just report on husband/wife/4children found dead in columbia???? of course this may be unrelated...stuff like that happens all the time...but i was in other room and thought this was what fox rept.
anyone please??

Yep they sure did cept its in Arizona.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: June 25, 2005, 05:46:12 PM »

I agree , I thinks she comforts herself in accepting assumptions  rather then not having any idea or clue .

Quote from: "RB"
Beth Holloway being a mother has a strong instinct coupled with basic facts guiding her assumptions and comments that "they know what happened to Natalie"

Razzy, isn't it common in these types of scenarios for the parent of a missing child to be positive and say those type of things just in case the child is being held against his/her will?  Isn't it supposed to "humanize" the victim to the captor?

Only the facts
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: June 25, 2005, 05:46:35 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

No and No

anyone please??

Not Columbia but Arizona.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: June 25, 2005, 05:47:03 PM »

professor:  puleez.  let us not go there.  I seriously doubt Americans are in a position to speak any more authoritatively about this subject than anyone else on earth.  In fact, Americans are very hung up about it compared to others.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: June 25, 2005, 05:47:21 PM »

Quote from: "RB"

Natalie Holloways mother is not being questioned as if her daughter is being held captive and the captor is possibly watching the news.  If she were trying to humanize natalie, she would be pleading straight into the camera saying, please let my daughter go.  Shes not giving up hope, but this is not be treated as a kidnapping/ransom situation.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: June 25, 2005, 05:48:17 PM »

RazzyBerry wrote:

gut feelings backed by facts we are aware of more certainly do.

Agree by FACTS they do, not by wishfull thinking. How heartbreaking this is

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: June 25, 2005, 05:48:21 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

professor:  puleez.  let us not go there.  I seriously doubt Americans are in a position to speak any more authoritatively about this subject than anyone else on earth.  In fact, Americans are very hung up about it compared to others.

Do we need a who has better sex thread?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #198 on: June 25, 2005, 05:49:36 PM »

Natalie Holloways mother is not being questioned as if her daughter is being held captive and the captor is possibly watching the news. If she were trying to humanize natalie, she would be pleading straight into the camera saying, please let my daughter go. Shes not giving up hope, but this is not be treated as a kidnapping/ransom situation

I agree she hasn't pleaded to the camera so to speak, but she HAS alluded to Natalee being held against her will in several of the interviews she granted last week. This is why I asked...
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: June 25, 2005, 05:49:38 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie Sprenger"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "columbo"
You know what I think..........The LE are reading sm also, if we talk about people here the next thing they do is arrest them Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing

Hey LE, why don't you guys stop beating Joran for a few minutes and go out and look for Natalee?

Where should we start looking?  Joran's apt?

Actually, I think it's been searched already. Natalee left her suitcases in her hotel room. Get some of her clothes and give the scent to some bloodhounds. They can find people from miles away. Cadaver dogs are very good at finding dead bodies as well. Have you ever smelled a dead body? It's kinda hard to miss, even for a human. Dogs can find them from miles away. The Island really isn't that big.

On second thought , that's too much work - just keep beating Joran... Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.