March 29, 2024, 02:08:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231348 times)
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: June 25, 2005, 05:50:48 PM »

Quote from: "martin connahey"
On a slow news day, check out what others are saying about Aruba case:
=====
Steve Yuhas on KOGO in San Diego asks some relevant questions in his column-
http://www.steveyuhas.com/columns/yuhas_20050621.htm
=====
Washington Post's column has dated, but thoughtful, analysis-
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/09/AR2005060901729.html
=====
Over at MediaDomain, there's an interesting thread-
http://www.mediadomain.com/cgi-bin/netforum/yandr_fan/a.cgi/3-56
=====
Read Willy Wanka's take at-
http://totallycrap.com/index.php/tc/comments/1005/
=====
The News Blog has info about party life in Aruba-
http://stevegilliard.blogspot.com/2005/06/adults-in-adult-situation.html
=====
Capital Region People has two related pages-
http://capitalregionpeople.blogspot.com/2005/06/bloggers-vs-natalee-holloway.html
with give-and-take on the case, and-
-----
http://capitalregionpeople.blogspot.com/2005/06/natalee-holloway-sold-as-slave.html
with some links on slave-trade and similar topics
-----
Enjoy.

--MC

I would like to think that everyone that has been reading on this site knows exactly the reason why we covered this story. It was said in the very beginning and referenced the other day when CNN covered us on "Inside the Blogs".

It actually appalls me that blogs would say anything to another blog about their content. Critique a point of view, debate me ... yeah Tom & I live for that. Tell me what should be on my blog, shame on you. Last time I checked it was Tom & Red, Editors and Chief.

Blogs have bitched and moaned about the MSM censoring stories. Ohh so all of a sudden blogs are going to tell others what their content should be? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle.

It appalls me that anyone one deem a story of a missing person not news worthy. If others wish to take up the cause on their own sites on other missing people out there than more power to you and God bless you. The fact that I have a personal connection to this for having been in Aruba and done more things there that were far more irresponsible than what Natalee may have done ...

But for the grace of God go I...

I guess if we all felt the way many of these negative articles espouse, there would be no one talking of any missing people.

Here is a news fact to the blog community ... If this was not a news story and not blog worthy maybe some one can explain why it was FEATURED on a CNN show that is about Blogs? Just some info for all, Inside the Blogs does not normally do what they did. They review many blogs and recite, they do not normally interview blogs, get statements from them and feature one blog on a news event.

They did so because much of what has been done on this terrible story has been ground breaking. A blog with such a vast group of great people discussing a news event, having people on the ground in Aruba as great contacts ... breaking news even before the news wires and yes if I can say it on some occasions ... Fox News.

Congrats to all ... for those that just don't get it, oh well.

The main point, no one but no one has the right to tell others who blog what is or is not news worthy. I tend to think in the end this story will educate teens every where what to do in the future.

Red
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: June 25, 2005, 05:50:53 PM »

That would be definitly me I live in Argentina by average the most beautifull foto models come from argentina !!!

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Professor"
Maybe Americans are used to better sex, but it would seem to me that the sex would have to be pretty nondescript not to warrant walking a woman 500 meters. But who knows, maybe Joran was a dud.

professor:  puleez.  let us not go there.  I seriously doubt Americans are in a position to speak any more authoritatively about this subject than anyone else on earth.  In fact, Americans are very hung up about it compared to others.

Do we need a who has better sex thread?

Only the facts
MiamiMe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: June 25, 2005, 05:51:18 PM »

I'm not sure if it's been posted but Fox just had an Aruban judge on and he said that Mr. VDS took the test to become a judge and failed and that they were trying to find him some "other" work to do. So he's not a judge.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: June 25, 2005, 05:51:55 PM »

Sorry for the rant but this has been upsetting on me for some time.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: June 25, 2005, 05:52:18 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Natalie Holloways mother is not being questioned as if her daughter is being held captive and the captor is possibly watching the news. If she were trying to humanize natalie, she would be pleading straight into the camera saying, please let my daughter go. Shes not giving up hope, but this is not be treated as a kidnapping/ransom situation

I agree she hasn't pleaded to the camera so to speak, but she HAS alluded to Natalee being held against her will in several of the interviews she granted last week. This is why I asked...

If investigators were giving her information that leaned towards Natalie being held captive her interviews would be done totally different.  Youre seeing a mother not willing to accept the death of her daughter until she has a body, which is totally normal and in most cases  survival mode.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: June 25, 2005, 05:52:22 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Two questions - has anyone heard from Beth H. today...and has anyone heard how the search is going with the TX group?

No and No

one question...did fox just report on husband/wife/4children found dead in columbia???? of course this may be unrelated...stuff like that happens all the time...but i was in other room and thought this was what fox rept.
anyone please??

Yep they sure did cept its in Arizona.

thanx absolut..u never sleep on the job!!!
i confess i was power napping w/news on
later

peace to all
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: June 25, 2005, 05:52:45 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Has anyone considered to change  our mind modus  how we think about the case . Every theorie I have seen has the factor that Joran knows what happens to the case so if we would say " why did he lie about dropping her off at the hotel "     because he knows what happend

but has anyone ever considered why he would lie about dropping her off at the holiday in hotel a 02.00 , might it be that he did not like his father to know that he returned that late to house for example.

telling lies to daddy  an't like lieing to the cops when some one is misssing  lieing to cops gets your butt put in jail
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: June 25, 2005, 05:53:20 PM »

Hi Red Tom,

When is www.scaredmonkeys.com going to appear on the nasdaq , can I buy call options in advance ?

Only the facts
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: June 25, 2005, 05:55:00 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

I can understand why. I saw one recently that I shared with Absolut that burned my britches and apparently, several gazillion others who posted to that blog's comments.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: June 25, 2005, 05:55:06 PM »

Has anyone has any ideas why the house of Joran was searched and why their family cars where taken in for further investigation . Why would they want to search the cars ?

Only the facts
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: June 25, 2005, 05:55:22 PM »

Fox breaking news!

Geraldo is reporting the arrest of a 6th suspect in the dissappearance of Natalle Holloway.  His name is ROB Van Der ScaredMonkey.  He has been arrested on suspicion of being suspicious because of his bloodshot eyes from sitting at his PC too long.  Rumor is that he knows more about the case than he's willing to tell.  Rob claims his innocence and says he has an alibi and an emoticon to prove it. Laughing  Laughing
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: June 25, 2005, 05:55:24 PM »

Vinda de Sousa has been on Fox 2 times today...Has anybody seen the family?    

Vinda de Sousa is the lawyer hired to navigate the legal system and explain processes to the family...

Could  something be happening??

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2005, 05:55:46 PM »

If investigators were giving her information that leaned towards Natalie being held captive her interviews would be done totally different. Youre seeing a mother not willing to accept the death of her daughter until she has a body, which is totally normal and in most cases survival mode.

Noted.  Thanks for clearing that up for me.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: June 25, 2005, 05:57:06 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA THAT IS GOOD ONE , and he had lots of inside information aswell

Quote from: "klaasend"
Fox breaking news!

Geraldo is reporting the arrest of a 6th suspect in the dissappearance of Natalle Holloway.  His name is ROB Van Der ScaredMonkey.  He has been arrested on suspicion of being suspicious because of his bloodshot eyes from sitting at his PC too long.  Rumor is that he knows more about the case than he's willing to tell.  Rob claims his innocence and says he has an alibi and an emoticon to prove it. Laughing  Laughing

Only the facts
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: June 25, 2005, 05:57:08 PM »

No problem red, I had similar thoughts when people were flaming about dan's "news". He shouldn't be censored, nor should he be held to the standards of the MSM. I thought the self expression was kinda the point.
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: June 25, 2005, 05:57:13 PM »

but Klaasend - does this Rob know Lorenzo?

and does he have a blue plaid shirt?
Chef_Hoovisan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: June 25, 2005, 05:57:55 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
You know what I think..........The LE are reading sm also, if we talk about people here the next thing they do is arrest them Rolling Eyes

In that case, let's talk about OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson for a while...
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: June 25, 2005, 05:58:43 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
but Klaasend - does this Rob know Lorenzo?

and does he have a blue plaid shirt?

ha..he knows Lorenzo as well as we do!  Not sure about the plaid shirt though, lol.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: June 25, 2005, 05:59:20 PM »

GOOD POINTS and congrats on your suceess.

peace to all
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: June 25, 2005, 05:59:23 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Okay, it's hard to explain, but the ATM is in a little cabin, and there is a camera, but it focuses on the person using the ATM, I don't think that camera would capture anything that happen across the street.

Damn, it's really hard to expalin in words.

Arubagirl - Do you have or can borrow a digital camera for your future field trips?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.