March 28, 2024, 12:01:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231263 times)
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: June 25, 2005, 05:59:26 PM »

klaasend wrote:
Fox breaking news!

Geraldo is reporting the arrest of a 6th suspect in the dissappearance of Natalle Holloway. His name is ROB Van Der ScaredMonkey. He has been arrested on suspicion of being suspicious because of his bloodshot eyes from sitting at his PC too long. Rumor is that he knows more about the case than he's willing to tell. Rob claims his innocence and says he has an alibi and an emoticon to prove it.  

You got me for a moment there...........LMAO Laughing  Laughing

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: June 25, 2005, 05:59:27 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Professor"
Maybe Americans are used to better sex, but it would seem to me that the sex would have to be pretty nondescript not to warrant walking a woman 500 meters. But who knows, maybe Joran was a dud.

professor:  puleez.  let us not go there.  I seriously doubt Americans are in a position to speak any more authoritatively about this subject than anyone else on earth.  In fact, Americans are very hung up about it compared to others.

Okay, I'll admit it. You caught me dead to rights. I was being facetious. Embarassed Mea culpa.
Gerben aka Pays Bas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: June 25, 2005, 05:59:28 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Has anyone has any ideas why the house of Joran was searched and why their family cars where taken in for further investigation . Why would they want to search the cars ?

It's more or less standard in high profile cases, like this kidnapping/murder. They don't want to miss anything.

Oh dear. Can somebody please fix my avatar?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: June 25, 2005, 06:00:17 PM »

Hi Red Tom,

When is www.scaredmonkeys.com going to appear on the nasdaq , can I buy call options in advance ?

me 2 Laughing

peace to all
deb73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: June 25, 2005, 06:00:32 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Sorry for the rant but this has been upsetting on me for some time.

I agree with you!!!  All this talk about her being white, well off, a women or whatever is wrong.  Over the last couple of nights with the 3 young boys missing and then being found in the trunk of a car was VERY big on the news in PA.  They weren't white, female or from a well off family!!

I'm glad you spoke up  Smile
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: June 25, 2005, 06:01:16 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
but Klaasend - does this Rob know Lorenzo?

and does he have a blue plaid shirt?

No but he has this theory about SBF security guards Smile
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #226 on: June 25, 2005, 06:01:38 PM »

I read more than I post, but have begun to wonder if we need two threads for this discussion:
1.  The "RazzyBerry"  thread whose contingent holds that Joran is guilty and it's just a matter of getting the truth out;
2.  The "I'm not ready to pass judgement yet" thread whose followers want new developments and speculation, but are open to more than just one possibility.

Last night RazzyBerry said she wasn't going to sleep until this case was solved.  Many pages of her postings later, I believe she meant that literally!

I'm sure we can learn from all posters...or at least most of us can.  Regardless of why Joran lied, changed his lies, etc. I stand by "innocent until proven guilty."   A 17 year old boy/man does not have to be a sociopath to have gotten himself into deep **** and not know how to handle it.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: June 25, 2005, 06:01:44 PM »

Dank je Gerben goed je weer te zien !!!!!!!

Thx for the explanation Gerben , nice seeing you again

Quote from: "Gerben aka Pays Bas"
Has anyone has any ideas why the house of Joran was searched and why their family cars where taken in for further investigation . Why would they want to search the cars ?

It's more or less standard in high profile cases, like this kidnapping/murder. They don't want to miss anything.

Only the facts
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: June 25, 2005, 06:01:52 PM »

Quote from: "mehill10"
Has anyone considered to change  our mind modus  how we think about the case . Every theorie I have seen has the factor that Joran knows what happens to the case so if we would say " why did he lie about dropping her off at the hotel "     because he knows what happend

but has anyone ever considered why he would lie about dropping her off at the holiday in hotel a 02.00 , might it be that he did not like his father to know that he returned that late to house for example.

telling lies to daddy  an't like lieing to the cops when some one is misssing  lieing to cops gets your butt put in jail

Their first lie would probably have held up (the first one where they said "we dropped her off at the Holiday Inn around 2 a.m.), EXCEPT that little did they know that a large group of the MB kids were out by the pool until 5 a.m.  When the three guys were confronted because Holiday Inn cameras didn't show them dropping Natalee off, they then said "well yeah we dropped her off over by the pool".  Busted.  The MB kids were there so the three guys were exposed in their lie.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: June 25, 2005, 06:02:35 PM »

Quote from: "kkial"
Vinda de Sousa has been on Fox 2 times today...Has anybody seen the family?    

Vinda de Sousa is the lawyer hired to navigate the legal system and explain processes to the family...

Could  something be happening??

I think he is to be the spokes person for the family.....if .....as it looks like it could be heading in a very diffcult situation.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
monkey c
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: June 25, 2005, 06:03:13 PM »

http://spaces.msn.com/members/AbleAdvocateDAN/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c

Have you GUYS read this article about Joran-Oh My God!
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: June 25, 2005, 06:03:56 PM »

Quote from: "kkial"
Vinda de Sousa has been on Fox 2 times today...Has anybody seen the family?    

Vinda de Sousa is the lawyer hired to navigate the legal system and explain processes to the family...

Could  something be happening??

Probably now Fox has time to fill up with backfill interviews, because the judge missed his connecting flight.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: June 25, 2005, 06:03:59 PM »

Respect for RazzyBerry diehard , monkey investigator.

Quote from: "Lausa"
I read more than I post, but have begun to wonder if we need two threads for this discussion:
1.  The "RazzyBerry"  thread whose contingent holds that Joran is guilty and it's just a matter of getting the truth out;
2.  The "I'm not ready to pass judgement yet" thread whose followers want new developments and speculation, but are open to more than just one possibility.

Last night RazzyBerry said she wasn't going to sleep until this case was solved.  Many pages of her postings later, I believe she meant that literally!

I'm sure we can learn from all posters...or at least most of us can.  Regardless of why Joran lied, changed his lies, etc. I stand by "innocent until proven guilty."   A 17 year old boy/man does not have to be a sociopath to have gotten himself into deep **** and not know how to handle it.

Only the facts
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: June 25, 2005, 06:04:25 PM »

I just heard there were 2 men murdered in St.Thomas....no suspects..no apparent motive...sad... said FBI was working the case..maybe that is why they scaled bck on Natalee's case....

"God dont like ugly"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: June 25, 2005, 06:04:56 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "coco"
but Klaasend - does this Rob know Lorenzo?

and does he have a blue plaid shirt?

No but he has this theory about SBF security guards Smile

absolut- i have to go to work- one last question!! Rolling Eyes
do you think this case will be solved before this f'n monkey
reaches 1,000 posts??

peace to all
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: June 25, 2005, 06:05:24 PM »

it looks like it could be heading in a very diffcult situation

I think this is one we can confidently put into the nearly-empty "facts" box.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: June 25, 2005, 06:05:42 PM »

Chef_Hoovisan wrote:

In that case, let's talk about OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson for a while...

No pleaseeeee don`t......I already getting a headache each day now, since i`m not used to blogs... Laughing

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: June 25, 2005, 06:06:25 PM »

Well Put!

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: June 25, 2005, 06:06:47 PM »

Bendex, one speculation that the police might act on with a carsearch, might be that Joran didn't have time to sufficiently take care of his problem that night before having to get to school.  So Joran headed off for school and Dad got one of the family cars to take care of his problem.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: June 25, 2005, 06:07:44 PM »

Red, that stateside "editorial" was just someone trying to get his name into the story.  Ghost him!  Please, that editorial was just sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.