March 28, 2024, 07:07:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231247 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: June 25, 2005, 06:08:30 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "coco"
but Klaasend - does this Rob know Lorenzo?

and does he have a blue plaid shirt?

No but he has this theory about SBF security guards Smile

absolut- i have to go to work- one last question!! Rolling Eyes
do you think this case will be solved before this f'n monkey
reaches 1,000 posts??

Nope, unless her body is found while you are at work and not posting. If you post at your current pace you will be at 1000 before the hearing tomorrow am.

News out of Aruba since about 5:00pm EST has come to a screeching halt.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: June 25, 2005, 06:08:50 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
K in TX, what's even sadder is that I WANT to be Fox's bitch, but I can't.  Mad

Has your cable company explained why the have not added Fox News to their channel base, especially since Natalee's disappearance?

I have to believe there's overwhelming interest and demand at this point, that people would be willing to pay an extra $3 per month (I'm guessing) to have access to Fox News.  

From a political standpoint, I'd say, overall, the network's news is right of center, but no more to the right than ABC, CBS, NBC or CNN is to the left.

The other networks at least pretend to be neutral - FOX does not hide it's political leaning.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: June 25, 2005, 06:09:41 PM »

I dont think that this guy of the article has any idea what he is talking about , certainly not aware of dutch customs and laws.

Quote from: "monkey c"
http://spaces.msn.com/members/AbleAdvocateDAN/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c

Have you GUYS read this article about Joran-Oh My God!

Only the facts
Radient Orb
Scared Monkey

Nat
« Reply #243 on: June 25, 2005, 06:10:05 PM »

Okay. I've been out of the ether for several hours. What's the word? I did hear the arraignment was postponed. True?? I'll bet PVDS is getting a little tremorous about now without his morning Scotch and soda. They need to pour on the Pentathol and put the squeeze on him while he's jonesing for those after dinner cocktails. Any truth to PVDS being held in the same cell as sonny boy?

You don't need to answer, we know where you've been.
martin connahey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: June 25, 2005, 06:10:53 PM »

Sheesh, people, just trying to give a few links to fill the void. No, we won't all agree with all of what they (the links) say, but there are some opinions and angles out there other than our own. Is it possible to read an opposing editorial point-of-view, or a different take, and just digest it? I think so. And in the long-run, it helps to see the big picture. In the not too distant future, the way this case was handled, journalistically and legally, will fill entire course-books in grad schools. Informing and educating ourselves about those perspectives, as they unfold before us, is not a bad thing. Thanks for all of your comments and suggestions, here and in PM's.

-MC
mordred
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: June 25, 2005, 06:11:00 PM »

Quote from: "deb73"
Quote from: "Red"
Sorry for the rant but this has been upsetting on me for some time.

I agree with you!!!  All this talk about her being white, well off, ...)

Well said Deb! I am neither white, nor female, nor American; but this story has captivated me from the very beginning!! Perhaps its the 'trip to paradise ends up in hell' angle, maybe its those pictures of Natalle staring back at you from the screen - putting such a human face to the story; It could be the 'white girl goes missing, black boys immediately arrested with no evidence- while real culprit are given time to cover up' - Feel free to give me your analysis
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: June 25, 2005, 06:11:01 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
I read more than I post, but have begun to wonder if we need two threads for this discussion:
1.  The "RazzyBerry"  thread whose contingent holds that Joran is guilty and it's just a matter of getting the truth out;
2.  The "I'm not ready to pass judgement yet" thread whose followers want new developments and speculation, but are open to more than just one possibility.

Last night RazzyBerry said she wasn't going to sleep until this case was solved.  Many pages of her postings later, I believe she meant that literally!

I'm sure we can learn from all posters...or at least most of us can.  Regardless of why Joran lied, changed his lies, etc. I stand by "innocent until proven guilty."   A 17 year old boy/man does not have to be a sociopath to have gotten himself into deep **** and not know how to handle it.

What, no clinking beer mug icon?  Well, then, please accept some polite...

::applause::

Very Happy Nice post!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: June 25, 2005, 06:11:18 PM »

reaches 1,000 posts??

Nope, unless her body is found while you are at work and not posting. If you post at your current pace you will be at 1000 before the hearing tomorrow am.

you are good.... and then free t-shirt??

peace to all
monkey c
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: June 25, 2005, 06:11:23 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
I dont think that this guy of the article has any idea what he is talking about , certainly not aware of dutch customs and laws.

Yell- your've probably right- but he does make a few good points
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: June 25, 2005, 06:11:42 PM »

and yet again why do the parents of Natalee holloway believe in a kidnap scenario people who are close to the whole ordeal while we here on the blogs explore our deepest fantasies and the only thing we can come up with is sex , drugs and murder .

It's sad, but for Natalee's parents, the belief in a kidnap scenario is the only hope they can cling to, to maintain the belief that she's still alive.

Just realize, it's a far more agonizing acknowledgement for Natalee's mother to accept the likelihood that her daughter is gone forever, than it is for Joran's mom to accept that her son was likely responsible for Natalee's death.

Joran admits to being alone with her on the beach.  Unless his intentions were to murder her, any other reasonable intent is presumably of a sexual nature.

The presumption of drugs is based on the alleged role of Steve Croes.  It can be neither confirmed nor denied.  However, he continues to be detained, with just cause.  

For all we know, they have a text message from Deepak to Steve saying something like '2x42nite'.

Natalee has been missing for 26 days on a small island.  The reality speaks for itself.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: June 25, 2005, 06:12:20 PM »

wow monkey c ....
another very objective view on that site Rolling Eyes , Let`s get Valentijn now...
jeezzzz

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: June 25, 2005, 06:12:50 PM »

YUK.  looks like he is pulling monkey stuff off this site.  of course he is pulling only what we excrete so his rap is real juicy, if not completly false.
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: June 25, 2005, 06:13:40 PM »

A good example of how facts and rumours can be twisted to fit an agenda. The funniest thing was the guy saying that there are pictures of Joran on boats Laughing Uh, he lives on a Carribean island.....
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: June 25, 2005, 06:14:12 PM »

reaches 1,000 posts??

You know we SHOULD have Scaredmonkey t-shirts...I'd certainly buy one and wear it proudly....."SCAREDMONKEYS...BRINGING NATALEE HOME ONE POST AT A TIME"

"God dont like ugly"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: June 25, 2005, 06:15:05 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
wow monkey c ....
another very objective view on that site Rolling Eyes , Let`s get Valentijn now...
jeezzzz

I know Hannie.  I neever went to site but heard enough about it..and distubing stuff about val's little girlfriend...the family needs help IMHO

peace to all
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: June 25, 2005, 06:15:12 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Im here give me some more theories to poke full of holes.

Uhhhhhhh, Razzy....what was your "good" comment back there about the boys being released?

I sure hope you don't wish their life is hell if they're innocent?  I can't take their mother off my mind, how she said she didn't know anyone on the island and only worked...and I'm told their 14 year old sister is devastated.  If they were pawns of Joran's...makes me sick how such young lives can be hurt so much.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: June 25, 2005, 06:15:33 PM »

Wow, this was really something to read.

Plus, we have not seen teachers and Sunday School teachers lined up to speak to Joran's good citizenship and morale character.  There may be character witnesses for Joran, but it just hasn't much been apparent so far on the American news.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: June 25, 2005, 06:15:40 PM »

Thanks Scott for enlighting me with your vision , point taken !
Quote from: "Scott"
and yet again why do the parents of Natalee holloway believe in a kidnap scenario people who are close to the whole ordeal while we here on the blogs explore our deepest fantasies and the only thing we can come up with is sex , drugs and murder .

It's sad, but for Natalee's parents, the belief in a kidnap scenario is the only hope they can cling to, to maintain the belief that she's still alive.

Just realize, it's a far more agonizing acknowledgement for Natalee's mother to accept the likelihood that her daughter is gone forever, than it is for Joran's mom to accept that her son was likely responsible for Natalee's death.

Joran admits to being alone with her on the beach.  Unless his intentions were to murder her, any other reasonable intent is presumably of a sexual nature.

The presumption of drugs is based on the alleged role of Steve Croes.  It can be neither confirmed nor denied.  However, he continues to be detained, with just cause.  

For all we know, they have a text message from Deepak to Steve saying something like '2x42nite'.

Natalee has been missing for 26 days on a small island.  The reality speaks for itself.

Only the facts
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: June 25, 2005, 06:15:50 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"

reaches 1,000 posts??

You know we SHOULD have Scaredmonkey t-shirts...I'd certainly buy one and wear it proudly....."SCAREDMONKEYS...BRINGING NATALEE HOME ONE POST AT A TIME"

MONKEY JUNKIE???? Laughing  Laughing

peace to all
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: June 25, 2005, 06:16:05 PM »

It seems like Americans sometimes feel frustrated with their own justice system, I am thinking of Michael Jackson and OJ but I think you can see some of the same thinking from some comments here about Joran.

The frustration seems to be with the specific crime aspect, as when you have a defendant about whom many of the public have a low opinion, or believe he has committed crimes in the past, perhaps for which he was never prosecuted.

However, the job of the jury is to decide whether the state has proved that he has committed this particular crime on that particular day against that particular victim!

They are not charged with deciding if he is a good person who has never done anything wrong, or has an admirable lifestyle, or if he shares the values of those who have a low opinion of him.

Just whether he did X on Y day to Z...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.