April 17, 2024, 09:37:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231860 times)
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: June 25, 2005, 06:16:19 PM »

<snip>
And in the long-run, it helps to see the big picture. In the not too distant future, the way this case was handled, journalistically and legally, will fill entire course-books in grad schools. Informing and educating ourselves about those perspectives, as they unfold before us, is not a bad thing. Thanks for all of your comments and suggestions, here and in PM's.[/i]

I think, Martin, that perhaps if all the links weren't so overwhelmingly on the other side, you might not have gotten the comments you did. Smile You could have put the caveat in the post with that paragraph above and maybe it would have been better rec'd.  Just my 2 1/2 cents...
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: June 25, 2005, 06:16:19 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Has anyone has any ideas why the house of Joran was searched and why their family cars where taken in for further investigation . Why would they want to search the cars ?

They would want to search the cars to see if it was consistent with the statements the suspects made to authorities.  If there were any forensics that pointed to Natalee being in the house or cars,  their stories have an even bigger hole blown in it.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: June 25, 2005, 06:17:47 PM »

I will probably say this another way when this is all over, but the Twitty, Holloway family needs to document what they did (all avenues) to make this search come together. Every family regardless of race, religion, loacation, or financial status could use this as a model. I think, the same tactics and contacts in America would have brought this case to closure much faster and that is not a hit on the LE in Aruba.

There are small details of parts of the rally cry that may never be known but they are the pieces other cases miss. No case in America or otherwise gets the FBI in less than 24 hours with NO evidence and that is what we are led to believe happened here.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: June 25, 2005, 06:17:57 PM »

okay guys ,

Another two fantastic hours wasted in which i could have done my laundry , clean my house , go to supermarket or walked my dog .

I leave it to the NIGHTSHIFT

Bye and a good weekend.

Only the facts
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: June 25, 2005, 06:18:57 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "monkey c"
http://spaces.msn.com/members/AbleAdvocateDAN/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c

Have you GUYS read this article about Joran-Oh My God!

Wow, this was really something to read.

Plus, we have not seen teachers and Sunday School teachers lined up to speak to Joran's good citizenship and morale character.  There may be character witnesses for Joran, but it just hasn't much been apparent so far on the American news.

The people in other places aren't media whores like Americans
Radient Orb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: June 25, 2005, 06:20:25 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

YUK.  looks like he is pulling monkey stuff off this site.  of course he is pulling only what we excrete so his rap is real juicy, if not completly false.
Is this guy the editor of Diariaruba? He seems tabloid like. Is he credible. He goes for all of the sensationalist stuff.

You don't need to answer, we know where you've been.
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: June 25, 2005, 06:21:35 PM »

Geraldo was just on Fox a little while ago speaking to the minister of information.... he wanted to clear up the fact that PVDS was not a judge but had sent his letter to the Netherlands for approval to start training.. it had been denied.

He also stated( this minister of info) that he personally believed PVDS was being held to apply emotional pressure to the son. it was interesting.

lois
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: June 25, 2005, 06:22:30 PM »

Minister of information? What in the hell?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: June 25, 2005, 06:22:32 PM »

Still here sigh.

How will this guy react when i comment to his message in Arab language ?

Quote from: "Radient Orb"
Quote from: "iquitos"

YUK.  looks like he is pulling monkey stuff off this site.  of course he is pulling only what we excrete so his rap is real juicy, if not completly false.
Is this guy the editor of Diariaruba? He seems tabloid like. Is he credible. He goes for all of the sensationalist stuff.

Only the facts
monkey c
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: June 25, 2005, 06:23:19 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Minister of information? What in the hell?

I believe they meant to say minister of misinformation  Very Happy
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: June 25, 2005, 06:23:30 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Im here give me some more theories to poke full of holes.

Uhhhhhhh, Razzy....what was your "good" comment back there about the boys being released?

I sure hope you don't wish their life is hell if they're innocent?  I can't take their mother off my mind, how she said she didn't know anyone on the island and only worked...and I'm told their 14 year old sister is devastated.  If they were pawns of Joran's...makes me sick how such young lives can be hurt so much.

Theyve already lied, pawn or no pawn they are part of a cover up.  So They are not innocent by that behavior alone.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: June 25, 2005, 06:23:48 PM »

Byeee bendex, see you later and have a good weekend yourself and watch the 'plants' Wink  Laughing

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: June 25, 2005, 06:23:50 PM »

And who is this person, may I ask?

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: June 25, 2005, 06:24:26 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
I will probably say this another way when this is all over, but the Twitty, Holloway family needs to document what they did (all avenues) to make this search come together. Every family regardless of race, religion, loacation, or financial status could use this as a model. I think, the same tactics and contacts in America would have brought this case to closure much faster and that is not a hit on the LE in Aruba.

There are small details of parts of the rally cry that may never be known but they are the pieces other cases miss. No case in America or otherwise gets the FBI in less than 24 hours with NO evidence and that is what we are led to believe happened here.

Amazing.  One good thought for work today.
  And still prayers for Natalee.

peace to all
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: June 25, 2005, 06:24:51 PM »

Actually I remember seeing more "ordinary folks" from Aruba being interviewed in the early days.

My speculation is that events, both law-enforcement and media related, have not increased enthusiasm among the local population about being interviewed by the US news media.

It is a small island, and especially for folks living in large cities, it is easy to lose sight of just what kind of impact this kind of media intensity can have on a community, and yes, I think that there are also some cultural differences, maybe people in Aruba are more inclined to think it is good if their kids can continue normal lives, in privacy, without having their names linked to any Geraldo reports.

And in fairness, it looks like a lot of Alabama parents have decided to adopt that aspect of Aruba culture, too  Smile
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: June 25, 2005, 06:25:11 PM »

Geraldo said Minister of Justice, the screen said Minister of Justice - it was a guy I've never seen before and they recently recapped the story with the same line - Minister of Justice said PVDS held to pressure son - and then they discussed this as an odd admission.
mordred
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: June 25, 2005, 06:25:17 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

No case in America or otherwise gets the FBI in less than 24 hours with NO evidence and that is what we are led to believe happened here.

Absolut- This has been bothering me too although no one has followed it up!!
A few days after Natalle disappeared.
U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday june 04 that
" there were circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved."
He declined to give details.

????????????????????//
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: June 25, 2005, 06:27:05 PM »

YUK.  looks like he is pulling monkey stuff off this site.  of course he is pulling only what we excrete so his rap is real juicy, if not completly false.[/quote]

We looked at those sites and read the very same emails..so he is not lying...

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: June 25, 2005, 06:27:38 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
And who is this person, may I ask?

Arubagirl I did not post his name because i could not remember the name, I believe it was a Crous (sp?) he had a funny beard/hairdo.

He said that PVDS had spoken to him about seeking some other type of employment as well, since he had been denied.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #279 on: June 25, 2005, 06:28:17 PM »

Was it a guy with a beard that looks a lot like the guy on this site: http://www.votarudy.aw

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.