April 19, 2024, 10:29:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 232005 times)
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: June 25, 2005, 06:28:18 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
I will probably say this another way when this is all over, but the Twitty, Holloway family needs to document what they did (all avenues) to make this search come together. Every family regardless of race, religion, loacation, or financial status could use this as a model. I think, the same tactics and contacts in America would have brought this case to closure much faster and that is not a hit on the LE in Aruba.

There are small details of parts of the rally cry that may never be known but they are the pieces other cases miss. No case in America or otherwise gets the FBI in less than 24 hours with NO evidence and that is what we are led to believe happened here.

Great point, people dont realize we are only getting about 10% of the evidence and you cant even call it that because its basically arrest information.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: June 25, 2005, 06:28:28 PM »

Maybe b/c the FBI already 'had' info about the supposed guy that was in the same plain with natalee and dissapears plus the fact of natalee`s missing at the same place, who knows.....

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
monkey c
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: June 25, 2005, 06:28:37 PM »

? for you- Is there anyway that the father and son will be able to talk to each other if they are jail/prison
martin connahey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: June 25, 2005, 06:29:48 PM »

Dittos to you RB. I should indeed have given the caveat. Point well taken.
-MC
jairodirksen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: June 25, 2005, 06:29:54 PM »

Geraldo spoke to Rudy Croes
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: June 25, 2005, 06:30:00 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
I have a irie feeling that Joran spoke the truth about that he left her on the beach b/c she wanted him to. His only mistake seems to me that he lied about it. If you hear the next day that a girl is missing and you are 17 years old and am afraid that they all think that you did something to that girl I think it`s humanly possible for some people to do what he did and thus lie...

That`s my opinion .....sue me Wink

I think there is something to that theory too......Joren may be a spoiled brat.....but a killer??? .....and he is still just 17.....how has he held up all these days if he is guilty of harming her?  I don't think I could.

How severe is her asthma??  So what about this...they went to the beach together.....things got hot and heavy.....they had sexxx. ..Natalee was filled with guilt....needed time to try to get herself together...told him to leave her alone.....he did....walked home cause he didn't want to call his father (remember he had snuck outta the house)..she started walking towards the hotel....seaside...had been drinking (confirmed), crying?  probably.........walked into the sea. (hyserical??)....had an asthma attack...a bad one....fell down and/or passed out passed out.....drowned and ..the tide carried her out??  Joren told Paulus sometime later on..after the confrontation with the Twitty's.....Paulus would certainly tell his son NOT to say a word....as an member of the judicial system and as a father......This is my hubbys theory....but it sounds plausible.

So the questions are how bad was her asthma?
What was the tide during this period?

Just throwing anothr theory out among the many we have.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: June 25, 2005, 06:30:13 PM »

No case in America or otherwise gets the FBI in less than 24 hours with NO evidence and that is what we are led to believe happened here.

And there we have Reason Number 1 for keeping your kid's face out of the camera, and his name out of Fox's mouth, no matter what insights he might have or how eloquently he might be able to hold forth on what terrific people any of the "main characters" are.
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: June 25, 2005, 06:30:27 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Was it a guy with a beard that looks a lot like the guy on this site: http://www.votarudy.aw

Yes. and coco, you may be correct I have three little ones fighting through the house.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: June 25, 2005, 06:30:33 PM »

Oh my GOD. If Rudy Croes has been on television saying this, I'm going to demand that the elections be held next week.

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH

ahem, sorry.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: June 25, 2005, 06:31:05 PM »

Quote from: "mordred"

No case in America or otherwise gets the FBI in less than 24 hours with NO evidence and that is what we are led to believe happened here.

Absolut- This has been bothering me too although no one has followed it up!!
A few days after Natalle disappeared.
U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday june 04 that
" there were circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved."
He declined to give details.

????????????????????//

The people posting comments over a Dan Riehl's site are all over this angle.  trying to figure out who in Mountain Brook  is related to senators and government officials.
clevfan1234
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: June 25, 2005, 06:31:26 PM »

Was it a guy with a beard that looks a lot like the guy on this site: http://www.votarudy.aw

Yeah, it's him....he looks amish to me, LOL
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: June 25, 2005, 06:32:54 PM »

Oh my GOD. If Rudy Croes has been on television saying this, I'm going to demand that the elections be held next week.

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH

ahem, sorry.

THAT! was his name!
jairodirksen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: June 25, 2005, 06:33:06 PM »

Rudy said "he thinks", he doesn't know it for a fact because only the prosecuter and the investigation team know everything for certain.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #293 on: June 25, 2005, 06:33:51 PM »

You can't see me, but I'm so mad I could spit nails.

WHO DECIDED THAT THIS IDIOT COULD BE MINISTER OF JUSTICE?!!?!?!

He doesn't even have freaking LAW DEGREE.

Can you tell that I don't like this government?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: June 25, 2005, 06:34:35 PM »

Quote from: "gagirl"
Geraldo was just on Fox a little while ago speaking to the minister of information.... he wanted to clear up the fact that PVDS was not a judge but had sent his letter to the Netherlands for approval to start training.. it had been denied.

He also stated( this minister of info) that he personally believed PVDS was being held to apply emotional pressure to the son. it was interesting.

lois

GERBEN, can you help me?  We have a contradiciton.  v/d sloot was never a full time judge but he was he was a substitute judge.  he is an atorney.  he is a long time justice employee.  i have posted repeatedly his 2003 substitute judge appointment.  He works or worked until very very recently in the court in aruba.  the Dutch press is saying that they are sending a judge in from curacao to hear this case  because they want to avoid any appearance of conflict of interest "since v/d sloot works in the court in Aruba".  I want to know if his failure to pass the test for jugde disqualified him as a substitute judge or if he can remain as substitute judge until his appointment expires.    

APS: RIJKSMINISTERRAAD: Benoemingen Gemeenschappelijk Hof van......
20.12.2002 / 17:09 / Rubriek: Binnenland / Organisatie: Rvd/dg
Origineel persbericht.

Ministerie van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties

Persbericht Rijksministerraad

20 december 2002

BENOEMINGEN GEMEENSCHAPPELIJK HOF VAN JUSTITIE VAN DE NEDERLANDSE ANTILLEN EN ARUBA

De Rijksministerraad heeft op voorstel van minister Remkes van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties ingestemd met een tweetal benoemingen.

De heer mr. G.E.M. Polkamp (52) wordt voorgedragen voor benoeming tot lid van het Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba. Momenteel is de heer Polkamp plaatsvervangend lid van het Hof. De benoeming gaat in op 1 januari 2003.

De heer mr. P.A.P.J. van der Sloot (50) wordt voorgedragen voor benoeming tot plaatsvervangend lid van het Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba. De heer van der Sloot is nu werkzaam als kabinetschef bij de procureur-generaal van Aruba. De benoeming gaat in op 1 januari 2003 voor een periode van drie jaar.

RVD, 20.12.2002
ANP Pers Support, de redactie van het ANP is niet verantwoordelijk voor de inhoud.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: June 25, 2005, 06:34:58 PM »

Quote from: "gagirl"

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH

ahem, sorry.

THAT! was his name!

But Arubagirl...say's right on his website that he's the 2002 man of the year!! Rolling Eyes
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: June 25, 2005, 06:34:59 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Quote from: "HannieC"
I have a irie feeling that Joran spoke the truth about that he left her on the beach b/c she wanted him to. His only mistake seems to me that he lied about it. If you hear the next day that a girl is missing and you are 17 years old and am afraid that they all think that you did something to that girl I think it`s humanly possible for some people to do what he did and thus lie...

That`s my opinion .....sue me Wink

People dont lie about something when they didnt do anything wrong, he changed his story 3 times and brought in guys to cover his alibi.  Thats not being afraid thats called being guilty.

I think an innocent person would lie....especially a young person.....scared to death....heck they all three knew they were seen with her...and she comes up missing....they all wanted an out...the brothers were covering their own behinds as well as Joren's IMO  Actually I believe we only know that they have changed their story once.....from dropping Natalee off at the HI...to dropping J and Natalee off at the beach

JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #297 on: June 25, 2005, 06:35:14 PM »

Can you tell that I don't like this government?

Don't hold back, arubagirl,  Let it all out Smile

And Martin, thanks for taking my comment in the manner I intended it Smile
azvet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: June 25, 2005, 06:35:39 PM »

I will probably say this another way when this is all over, but the Twitty, Holloway family needs to document what they did (all avenues) to make this search come together. Every family regardless of race, religion, loacation, or financial status could use this as a model. I think, the same tactics and contacts in America would have brought this case to closure much faster and that is not a hit on the LE in Aruba.

There are small details of parts of the rally cry that may never be known but they are the pieces other cases miss. No case in America or otherwise gets the FBI in less than 24 hours with NO evidence and that is what we are led to believe happened here.

I agree absolut. Throw in the private jet of a company that just "happens to do a lot of business" in Central and South America and the Carribean.
Then the DEA agent that is "free enough" for a few days to help out, and happens to be in the area on another assignment,..... and you begin to wonder.
I'm sure this will make a good book and movie deal regardless of the outcome.

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a Veteran
jairodirksen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: June 25, 2005, 06:35:40 PM »

Arubagirl, he was elected in election so don't begin, in september there's elections again. If aruba doesn't want him, they shouldn't elect him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.