March 28, 2024, 06:13:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231300 times)
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: June 25, 2005, 06:48:27 PM »

WHY all this DENIAL that there is CORRUPTION, COVERUP, and CONSPIRACY involved on a Third World island which sits right in the fairway of the drug smuggling lanes and is regarded by the US State Department as a staging ground coming and going for human/sex trafficking? A SHORT BOAT RIDE from Venezuela and Colombia?

Sb, it's precisely this post that gives me a lot of trouble defending Americans to my fellow countrymen.

Corruption, coverup and conspiracy? Yup, you're a native, right?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: June 25, 2005, 06:48:31 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
The face of innocence....or is it?
oops
This is not what innocent people do when questioned regarding their whereabouts.

RazzyBerry, one lie can lead to another, and another and another, but that still doesn't make him a murderer.  He is the last KNOWN person to have seen her and who knows what he is hiding, but I can see how once you've gotten yourself implicated, you might be scared enough to try and cover yourself.  Exactly why my parents always told me it was better to fess up and take what what was coming than try to hide it...it might be bad, but it could get worse.
"Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive"
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: June 25, 2005, 06:48:48 PM »

Newest AP article. Not really anything new.

http://www.challengernky.com/articles/2005/06/24/ap/headlines/d8aus1100.txt
jairodirksen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: June 25, 2005, 06:48:56 PM »

Thx arubagirl, well than there's no way he could have walked home from the Marriott to his house, just too far.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: June 25, 2005, 06:49:01 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Razzy - It does sound like Joran and the others have changed their stories but the versions you keep reposting are all hearsay so far.
I know that this doesn't bother you but I do think you should note that these are just second hand at best accounts rather than presenting them as evidence on which to convict - or ruin lives if not convicted.

If you want to be blind to what has been reported thats your choice, some of this information was substatiated by others and aruba girl herself.  If you want to blame me for reporting the facts in  a way that the truth stares you in the face fine.

EVERYTHING so far is hearsay except that Natallee is missing.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: June 25, 2005, 06:50:01 PM »

I also think it's unlikely, jairo.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: June 25, 2005, 06:50:21 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
MaggieFF yes there is. About 20meters away. It's from Aruba Bank, and it's right across from McD.

RB, I'm not saying that NH asked for anything that happened to her, I'm just saying that Joran's story that NH asked to stay behind is not true in my opinion.

Arubagirl...what is your reaction to the Minister of Justice???  (I think that's his title) saying he thought PVDS was being held to put pressure on Joren?

Also what's on local TV re: TXAguusearch?  Thank you for all you do for and bring to this board.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: June 25, 2005, 06:50:35 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
The face of innocence....or is it?
oops
This is not what innocent people do when questioned regarding their whereabouts.

RazzyBerry, one lie can lead to another, and another and another, but that still doesn't make him a murderer.  He is the last KNOWN person to have seen her and who knows what he is hiding, but I can see how once you've gotten yourself implicated, you might be scared enough to try and cover yourself.  Exactly why my parents always told me it was better to fess up and take what what was coming than try to hide it...it might be bad, but it could get worse.
"Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive"

Thats usually the case when you break Mr Bakers window , but hardly the same scenario is used when someone commits murders.  Innocent people have no need the change their story multiple times.
BarStine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: June 25, 2005, 06:51:53 PM »

Quote from: "gagirl"
Was it a guy with a beard that looks a lot like the guy on this site: http://www.votarudy.aw

...Abe Lincoln?
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: June 25, 2005, 06:52:17 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
SunnyinTX wrote:
I think an innocent person would lie....especially a young person.....scared to death....heck they all three knew they were seen with her...and she comes up missing....they all wanted an out...the brothers were covering their own behinds as well as Joren's IMO Actually I believe we only know that they have changed their story once.....from dropping Natalee off at the HI...to dropping J and Natalee off at the beach

JMO

I totally agree with you sunny...

I really think someone that is truely innocent would tell the truth up front, or at least when the gravity of the situation became apparent.  A guilty person would continue with the lying.  I can't think of a case when someone that was truely innocent, resorted to these kinds of behaviors.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: June 25, 2005, 06:52:19 PM »

I don't think he should be opening his mouth in the first place, SunnyinTX. Especially if he has inside information, which I hope not, if he is willing to go on national media and talk about the case.

Forgot to add: there is nothing being said about the search.

I'm going to have to do some stuff around the house. Be back with in hour, I think.

HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: June 25, 2005, 06:53:43 PM »

Maybe O.J. was on aruba too....... pfff

Bye my dear new monkeyfriends, I go to enjoy my weekend a little
Hope y`all have a fine weekend too.

Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: June 25, 2005, 06:53:52 PM »

WHY all this DENIAL that there is CORRUPTION, COVERUP, and CONSPIRACY involved on a Third World island which sits right in the fairway of the drug smuggling lanes and is regarded by the US State Department as a staging ground coming and going for human/sex trafficking? A SHORT BOAT RIDE from Venezuela and Colombia?

Sb, it's precisely this post that gives me a lot of trouble defending Americans to my fellow countrymen.

I gotta agree with Arubagirl.  I've read the reports on drug trafficing through this area...America is certainly not immune from drug related activities...murder, botched murder cases, etc.

I've also read what a lovely island this is...the people are great...I tend to like them more as time goes by...

UNTIL we have information that drugs is at the root of the crime I'll pass on that kind of discussion. Why go there?

Right now IMO we've got a missing/murdered young woman, a lying creep who was with her last.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: June 25, 2005, 06:53:56 PM »

When all this is over,,,it will be interesting to compare the jury system vs the judge....Personally,,I think if a judge heard MJ instead of  a jury,,,plus OJ,,,there would have been a conviction...Not have the media decide...

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
no x it
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: June 25, 2005, 06:55:30 PM »

Oh my GOD. If Rudy Croes has been on television saying this, I'm going to demand that the elections be held next week.

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH

ahem, sorry.

Arubagirl: pls help with this:  we've heard that PVDS is an alternate judge(stand-in for those on vacation) and a student judge (who would esentially have no power). One is a position of prominence and influence, the other is zip. What gives??
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: June 25, 2005, 06:55:52 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

I gotta agree with Arubagirl.  I've read the reports on drug trafficing through this area...America is certainly not immune from drug related activities...murder, botched murder cases, etc.

I've also read what a lovely island this is...the people are great...I tend to like them more as time goes by...

UNTIL we have information that drugs is at the root of the crime I'll pass on that kind of discussion. Why go there?

Right now IMO we've got a missing/murdered young woman, a lying creep who was with her last.

Great Point!
Gerben aka Pays Bas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: June 25, 2005, 06:56:14 PM »

I don't think he should be opening his mouth in the first place, SunnyinTX. Especially if he has inside information, which I hope not, if he is willing to go on national media and talk about the case.

Forgot to add: there is nothing being said about the search.

I'm going to have to do some stuff around the house. Be back with in hour, I think.

Yes my point exactly, that would be a dumb thing to do as a minister to give comments on this specific case. I think when this case will go trail a judge will slap his wrist for doing that.

Oh dear. Can somebody please fix my avatar?
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: June 25, 2005, 06:56:20 PM »

RazzyBerry-wrote-"If you want to be blind to what has been reported thats your choice, some of this information was substatiated by others and aruba girl herself. If you want to blame me for reporting the facts in a way that the truth stares you in the face fine."
I feel that way too many of you are relaying unsubstaniated RUMORS and INNUENDO....All that has OFFICIAL been released is that Joran and the Kalpoe have changed the PLACE as to where they LEFT Natalee...RazzyBerry..you need to think twice about constantly re-posting these INNUENDOS....Does it NOT Bother you that Maybe the Kalpoe brothers Mother might be watching you constantly post these accounts which have NO Basis in FACT ? Judge not lest yee be Judged...FACTS...FACTS...I see NO Fact in what you constantly POST.....

GuyWdog
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: June 25, 2005, 06:56:39 PM »

Razzy - I became interested in this case because I was outraged at the arrest of the two security guards and fascinated that BTH would speak on their behalf. I began reading assuming that this was another little Robert Chambers creep ... the more I watched and read, the more questions I found and the less *fact*.

I have no idea what happened - maybe PVDS and JVDS run the biggest white slave trade in the Carib, maybe JVDS is just a murderer, maybe NH ran away, maybe JVDS are not the guilty parties and someone else is ... I don't know.

I do know that the authorities are working the case and probably know more than us. I know that when the US media circus jumps on a case, there's a ton of pressure.

My personal prejudices:
- I can easily imagine the Aruban government fearful of losing tourist dollars and acting more in line with the pressure than with "normal" judicial approaches - but I do not *know* that.  
- I also know that kids do some stupid things - and it bothers me that Joran is demonized for his web page but Natalee is a saint with zero imperfections.  
- I believe that many cases tried in the media are skewed to the most sellable story - date rape drugs and sex on the beach sells - and this worries me because I care about authentic justice that convicts the guilty and protects the innocent.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: June 25, 2005, 06:56:56 PM »

Why did they send that creepy freak Geraldo back down there?  I thought he was banned from the island after his last fiasco there?

Watching Fox 24/7 is bad enough...but, Geraldo on top of it!  Whoa...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.