March 28, 2024, 04:07:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231236 times)
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: June 25, 2005, 06:57:04 PM »

Quote from: "jairodirksen"
Thx arubagirl, well than there's no way he could have walked home from the Marriott to his house, just too far.

i thought it was  5 km or about 3 miles   arubagril said that i think
3 miles is a easy run for someonein good shape
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: June 25, 2005, 06:57:18 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "HannieC"
SunnyinTX wrote:
I think an innocent person would lie....especially a young person.....scared to death....heck they all three knew they were seen with her...and she comes up missing....they all wanted an out...the brothers were covering their own behinds as well as Joren's IMO Actually I believe we only know that they have changed their story once.....from dropping Natalee off at the HI...to dropping J and Natalee off at the beach

JMO

I totally agree with you sunny...

I really think someone that is truely innocent would tell the truth up front, or at least when the gravity of the situation became apparent.  A guilty person would continue with the lying.  I can't think of a case when someone that was truely innocent, resorted to these kinds of behaviors.

well said
Diana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: June 25, 2005, 06:58:14 PM »

Quote from: "kkial"
When all this is over,,,it will be interesting to compare the jury system vs the judge....Personally,,I think if a judge heard MJ instead of  a jury,,,plus OJ,,,there would have been a conviction...Not have the media decide...

Closing down Court TV and firing Nancy Grace from presenting on TV in any form would resolve the media problem.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: June 25, 2005, 06:58:17 PM »

search has been called off for the day, resume tomorrow.
also per fox news;
Why did police wait 16 days after she went missing before searching the home of the Dutch youth who was flirting with her? Why did Aruban officials ask the FBI (search) to send divers, who came to the island but never searched its waters?

Criminal experts say these apparent mishaps could make it harder for Aruban investigators to crack the case and may ultimately prevent the Holloway family from ever knowing what happened

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: June 25, 2005, 06:58:22 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
I also think it's unlikely, jairo.

You're both more than likely correct, but walking from the Marriot to Jorans home is not impossible for someone that doesn't want to get others involved.

Again, possible but improbable.  We shouldn't assume one way or another until we have some evidence.  Remember there are no witnesses that put them (3 boys) on the beach at the Marriot but themselves, and we know how reliable they are when it comes to the truth.
jairodirksen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: June 25, 2005, 06:59:18 PM »

mehill10, it's definitly not 3 miles, from the Marriott to Frans Figaroa? No way, too far.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: June 25, 2005, 06:59:38 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
t
Thats usually the case when you break Mr Bakers window but hardly the same scenario is used when someone commits murders.  Innocent people have no need the change their story multiple times.
If you lie in the beginning, the stage is set. One lie doesn't hold up and you have to come up with another.  And you find yourself getting in deeper, and deeper, and deeper....

(the idea of Mr. Baker's window---lol...this did make me smile)
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: June 25, 2005, 06:59:42 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Why did they send that creepy freak Geraldo back down there?  I thought he was banned from the island after his last fiasco there?

Watching Fox 24/7 is bad enough...but, Geraldo on top of it!  Whoa...

Because Geraldo can't stand that Greta "owns the story" as Fox puts it. Rolling Eyes
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: June 25, 2005, 07:00:30 PM »

Quote from: "mehill10"
Quote from: "jairodirksen"
Thx arubagirl, well than there's no way he could have walked home from the Marriott to his house, just too far.

i thought it was  5 km or about 3 miles   arubagril said that i think
3 miles is a easy run for someonein good shape

So, he couldn't walk Natalee back to her hotel 500 meters away, but he could walk 3 miles home.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: June 25, 2005, 07:00:34 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Quote from: "absolut"
I will probably say this another way when this is all over, but the Twitty, Holloway family needs to document what they did (all avenues) to make this search come together. Every family regardless of race, religion, loacation, or financial status could use this as a model. I think, the same tactics and contacts in America would have brought this case to closure much faster and that is not a hit on the LE in Aruba.

There are small details of parts of the rally cry that may never be known but they are the pieces other cases miss. No case in America or otherwise gets the FBI in less than 24 hours with NO evidence and that is what we are led to believe happened here.

It should be clear that there is something behind the scenes connected with this case! Isn't that what Spencer Bachus said from the outset?

WHY all this DENIAL that there is CORRUPTION, COVERUP, and CONSPIRACY involved on a Third World island which sits right in the fairway of the drug smuggling lanes and is regarded by the US State Department as a staging ground coming and going for human/sex trafficking? A SHORT BOAT RIDE from Venezuela and Colombia? It's like we don't want to even THINK about the darker scenarios, like plain, flat out clinical DENIAL!

I guess it speaks a lot about how good we have it here in America, that we don't want to think that people could be hauled off beaches in the dead of night by blackshirted snatch squads. Those things are way beyond our experience (thankfully!), but in other countries they find such things credible.

It would be very helpful if someone who KNOW what life is like on the ground in Venezuela or Colombia could post on here and tell us what it's like there. All I know is what I read... but all I read about are kidnappings and terror nonstop.

sb, i lived in venezuela for three years. left in 94, so my info is dated.  i was there for the chavez coup attempt.  Venezuela has a high crime rate but it does not compare with the terror and organized criminality in colombia where human life has little value and kidnapping and hit squads are a major industry.  Colombia is major snakepit compared to venezeula and it seeps across the mutual borders.  the colombians come in and kidnap people (ranchers, rich guys, foreigners) and take them back to colombia.  i was involved in a case where colombians came in to a tourist fishing camp in southern venezuela and took two americans and the pilot who came to pick them up and flew off into the wild blue yonder.  they made their ransom demands on cb radio.  they allowed long periods to pass between contacts.  the guys families finally mortgaged everything and paid like $300,000.  the intermediary went ito the jungle on the venezuelan border with the cash and came back the same day with the abductees  Happens every day.  lotta colombians on aruba.  low class  ones working the hotel jobs, upper class ones laundering money and gambling.  they go over on lear jets for the weekend. highrollers.   they move dope through aruban ports.  Aruba is very vulnerable being located where it is.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: June 25, 2005, 07:00:43 PM »

I guess it is soapbox day or something.

I also have something to say about CNC's. I am willing to bet that the majority of the people behaving badly at any CNC function are tourist, "letting their hair down". Now I can appreciate and understand where jug's comments about it came from last night. But his college age kid made it a point to get to CNC's and then his step daughter went too. It has nothing to CNC's or Aruba. Possibly the tourist should take more responsibilty of their actions so as not to take on the look of a girls gone wild video.

The party atmosphere of the island did not cause the disappearance but possibly letting ones guard down did, I am not blaming the victim, it happens in America at Mardi Gras, sporting events and private social gatherings every day.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: June 25, 2005, 07:00:47 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
RazzyBerry-wrote-"If you want to be blind to what has been reported thats your choice, some of this information was substatiated by others and aruba girl herself. If you want to blame me for reporting the facts in a way that the truth stares you in the face fine."
I feel that way too many of you are relaying unsubstaniated RUMORS and INNUENDO....All that has OFFICIAL been released is that Joran and the Kalpoe have changed the PLACE as to where they LEFT Natalee...RazzyBerry..you need to think twice about constantly re-posting these INNUENDOS....Does it NOT Bother you that Maybe the Kalpoe brothers Mother might be watching you constantly post these accounts which have NO Basis in FACT ? Judge not lest yee be Judged...FACTS...FACTS...I see NO Fact in what you constantly POST.....

GuyWdog

If they are innocent it shouldnt bother her. Ive said from the beginning the 2 brothers may have little part in this but they still lied for some reason.  If thats all they did was make one little lie then they could be freed tomorrow, but Im only repeating what greta has blasted across the entire world. So nothing Im saying is anything new.
Diana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: June 25, 2005, 07:01:26 PM »

Quote from: "gagirl"
Why did they send that creepy freak Geraldo back down there?  I thought he was banned from the island after his last fiasco there?

Because Geraldo can't stand that Greta "owns the story" as Fox puts it. Rolling Eyes

What was his last fiaasco there?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: June 25, 2005, 07:01:35 PM »

It should be clear that there is something behind the scenes connected with this case! Isn't that what Spencer Bachus said from the outset?

This is my speculation for a plausible scenario where the FBI would get involved so quickly.  Both Caligirl and I were discussing this a couple of nights ago, because I have some experience and knowledge in this area, I tried to help out with some of her questions.

There's rumors of insurance on the Holloway front:  all Fortune 500/1000 companies carry some sort of travel liability insurance, plus travel tours always carry the same sort of rider for emergencies.  And yes, for overseas travel, kidnapping is one of the liabilities covered in those policies.  It is possible that rider, either owned by the Holloway's  employer (she was going to college so she would be covered by her parent's policy) or perhaps the tour company,came into effect when the chaperones reported Natalee missing OR there was a kidnapping/ransom call to the family or someone else to report Natalee had been kidnapped and they wanted money. (Remember, the posters distributed in Aruba said "kidnapped" at one point) When either of these situations occur, the FBI is notified per risk insurance carrier 's crisis plan, and usually is notified immediately. From there, the adjusters work with the family, the employer (or tour company), and with the authorities in this country for whatever plan needs to be executed.  

Think about who could have made a kidnapping call to her family or someone else to cover up whatever had happened to her.  This might explain how all that sequence of events to get Beth Holloway there so fast took place.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: June 25, 2005, 07:02:04 PM »

suggest greta has the weekend off and is back in dc with her husband.
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: June 25, 2005, 07:02:22 PM »

Just now on Fox News, "Aruba's Top Justice Minister said Natalee could still be alive but it is looking more unlikely..."   Question
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: June 25, 2005, 07:02:50 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
t
Thats usually the case when you break Mr Bakers window..."  (lol...this did make me laugh!)
"...but hardly the same scenario is used when someone commits murders.  Innocent people have no need the change their story multiple times.
If you lie in the beginning, the stage is set. One lie doesn't hold up and you have to come up with another.  And you find yourself getting in deeper, and deeper, and deeper....

Ask any investigator in the world what it means when a suspect continually changes their story.  Im not the only person here that disagrees with you.
BarStine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 25, 2005, 07:04:02 PM »

Geraldo could be mixing business with vacation and has his Yacht parked at the Yacht club...
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: June 25, 2005, 07:08:35 PM »

Quote from: "RB"

This is my speculation for a plausible scenario where the FBI would get involved so quickly.  Both Caligirl and I were discussing this a couple of nights ago, because I have some experience and knowledge in this area, I tried to help out with some of her questions.

There's rumors of insurance on the Holloway front:  all Fortune 500/1000 companies carry some sort of travel liability insurance, plus travel tours always carry the same sort of rider for emergencies.  And yes, for overseas travel, kidnapping is one of the liabilities covered in those policies.  It is possible that rider, either owned by the Holloway's  employer (she was going to college so she would be covered by her parent's policy) or perhaps the tour company,came into effect when the chaperones reported Natalee missing OR there was a kidnapping/ransom call to the family or someone else to report Natalee had been kidnapped and they wanted money. (Remember, the posters distributed in Aruba said "kidnapped" at one point) When either of these situations occur, the FBI is notified per risk insurance carrier 's crisis plan, and usually is notified immediately. From there, the adjusters work with the family, the employer (or tour company), and with the authorities in this country for whatever plan needs to be executed.  

Think about who could have made a kidnapping call to her family or someone else to cover up whatever had happened to her.  This might explain how all that sequence of events to get Beth Holloway there so fast took place.

Funny, that was my take on it too and I posted such on dan's site. I strongly feel that a kidnapping scam took place to cover up the fact that Nat had been murdered. One cover-up to cover-up!  As was stated & shown early on, all posters read; KIDNAPPED
Think about it........

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: June 25, 2005, 07:08:36 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
RazzyBerry-wrote-"If you want to be blind to what has been reported thats your choice, some of this information was substatiated by others and aruba girl herself. If you want to blame me for reporting the facts in a way that the truth stares you in the face fine."
I feel that way too many of you are relaying unsubstaniated RUMORS and INNUENDO....All that has OFFICIAL been released is that Joran and the Kalpoe have changed the PLACE as to where they LEFT Natalee...RazzyBerry..you need to think twice about constantly re-posting these INNUENDOS....Does it NOT Bother you that Maybe the Kalpoe brothers Mother might be watching you constantly post these accounts which have NO Basis in FACT ? Judge not lest yee be Judged...FACTS...FACTS...I see NO Fact in what you constantly POST.....

GuyWdog

If they are innocent it shouldnt bother her. Ive said from the beginning the 2 brothers may have little part in this but they still lied for some reason.  If thats all they did was make one little lie then they could be freed tomorrow, but Im only repeating what greta has blasted across the entire world. So nothing Im saying is anything new.

Razzy:  greta caveats, you don't.  greta substantiates and cites sources, you don't.  greta is actually on the island talking to people, you aren't.   i know greta and you are no greta (to parapharase).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.