March 28, 2024, 07:28:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231249 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: June 25, 2005, 07:18:01 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Razzy - It does sound like Joran and the others have changed their stories but the versions you keep reposting are all hearsay so far.
I know that this doesn't bother you but I do think you should note that these are just second hand at best accounts rather than presenting them as evidence on which to convict - or ruin lives if not convicted.

AMEN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #381 on: June 25, 2005, 07:18:23 PM »

Quote from: "mordred"
Quote from: "RB"
It should be clear that there is something behind the scenes connected with this case! Isn't that what Spencer Bachus said from the outset?

Perhaps we are reading too much into the FBI involvement in this case- After all, according to their mandate, one of their priorities is to "work with law enforcement and security agencies in their host country to coordinate investigations of interest to both countries."

Actually, they would work with the family in this instance, at least initially. Hence why they were there right away.  It's not uncommon in this circumstance and is part of SOP in travel risk mgmt cases.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: June 25, 2005, 07:19:59 PM »

HEavyHEart-at the time these BOYS did change their story, but maybe at the time they thought that Natale was just Missing...now that would totally change your theory, wouldn't it?

GuyWdog.....facts..I see No Facts around here. I see a lynch mob mentality.....
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: June 25, 2005, 07:20:11 PM »

What in the world is a "pretend kidnapping"?  Just asking....!!!
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: June 25, 2005, 07:20:34 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
HEavyHEart-at the time these BOYS did change their story, but maybe at the time they thought that Natale was just Missing...now that would totally change your theory, wouldn't it?

GuyWdog.....facts..I see No Facts around here. I see a lynch mob mentality.....

Relax Guy, they're entitled to their opinion.  As are you Smile
Diana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: June 25, 2005, 07:21:12 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "Diana"
Quote from: "kkial"
When all this is over,,,it will be interesting to compare the jury system vs the judge....Personally,,I think if a judge heard MJ instead of  a jury,,,plus OJ,,,there would have been a conviction...Not have the media decide...

Closing down Court TV and firing Nancy Grace from presenting on TV in any form would resolve the media problem.

There was a time when I liked her...but, lately I've despised her one sided drooling reports.  She and Geraldo could have a nice little hand wringing pity party together....

Ugghhhhh.

Geraldo is annoying but Nancy Grace is the rudest head ever I've seen on the HNN show.  She is bad enough on Court TV but goes crazy on HNN.  I hope she's fired soon.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: June 25, 2005, 07:21:13 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "iquitos"

were natalees two male half cousins there that night as well?

Have no idea that would have to come from an MB source.

Over at Riehl's site the posters are saying yes, her step-cousins were on the trip.

I was responding to the question about them being at CNC's that night.

If I go off the MB recollections of CNC's that night it was the tamest and safest bar on the island, and while they were there, there was no X, no pot, no coke, no sex dances on the stage and no free drinks to take them past the relm of responsible drinkers.

I guess it was a holiday that night at CNC's. Again none of this makes it right that she is missing.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: June 25, 2005, 07:21:41 PM »

It should be clear that there is something behind the scenes connected with this case! Isn't that what Spencer Bachus said from the outset?

RB - quite interesting. I am presently discussing this angle with some people that can't be named at this point. I was also very intrigued in the beginning that such statements were made by a US Rep. Hopefully I will be able to post on it in the not too distant future.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: June 25, 2005, 07:22:41 PM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"
What in the world is a "pretend kidnapping"?  Just asking....!!!

It's only pretend - a misdirection if you will.  You have a victim, the victim is dead.  You make a call demanding ransom.  Happens in Mexico City all the time - it's the top spot for abduction, and travel risk mgmt companies can even tell you that if you're abducted in a specific region of Mexico, whether you'll really get out alive or not.  Apparently, some kidnappers are more likely to let you live than others.
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: June 25, 2005, 07:22:42 PM »

The Kalpoe brothers will not be released tomorrow as they impeded the investigation initally, joined into a conspiracy, and signed statements to the Aruban police which were false. I would imagine those statements were signed under a penalty of perjury provision of the Dutch law and thus subject to whatever that punishment entails.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: June 25, 2005, 07:22:55 PM »

Yep, although I prefer to say death instead of murder, since I've no idea and don't have enough info to figure what happened - I just know she's missing. The pretend kidnapping thought were explain PvS' involvement from the perspective of part of the "cover up".

I agree ie;Pauls involvement.  Plus, they're saying more arrest today &/or tomorrow.  These could be the persons involved in the phone calls, ransom?
Someone from the media, said that when this all comes out it will be completely out of relm that people are speculating.  

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
no x it
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: June 25, 2005, 07:23:35 PM »

Perhaps we are reading too much into the FBI involvement in this case- After all, according to their mandate, one of their priorities is to "work with law enforcement and security agencies in their host country to coordinate investigations of interest to both countries."

Actually, they would work with the family in this instance, at least initially. Hence why they were there right away.  It's not uncommon in this circumstance and is part of SOP in travel risk mgmt cases.

There's something more here:  The rapidity of their response is much greater than in a "normal" case and the number of agents is guite high.  Do you think if you or I went missing in Aruba, there would be a DEA agent to help our family just as they got off the plane, and there would be more than a dozen FBI agents working on our case???
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: June 25, 2005, 07:23:41 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

RB - quite interesting. I am presently discussing this angle with some people that can't be named at this point. I was also very intrigued in the beginning that such statements were made by a US Rep. Hopefully I will be able to post on it in the not too distant future.

If you need some verbiage from a risk insurer, let me know.  I happen to know someone "in the biz" Smile
ripple20
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: June 25, 2005, 07:23:43 PM »

Can anyone tell me the authenticity of the rumors that Natalee's bodily fluids were found in the VDSs cars????
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: June 25, 2005, 07:24:36 PM »

I agree ie;Pauls involvement.  Plus, they're saying more arrest today &/or tomorrow.  These could be the persons involved in the phone calls, ransom?
Someone from the media, said that when this all comes out it will be completely out of relm that people are speculating.  

well, we're speculating so we could be way off base. Smile
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: June 25, 2005, 07:25:11 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
RazzyBerry-wrote-"If you want to be blind to what has been reported thats your choice, some of this information was substatiated by others and aruba girl herself. If you want to blame me for reporting the facts in a way that the truth stares you in the face fine."
I feel that way too many of you are relaying unsubstaniated RUMORS and INNUENDO....All that has OFFICIAL been released is that Joran and the Kalpoe have changed the PLACE as to where they LEFT Natalee...RazzyBerry..you need to think twice about constantly re-posting these INNUENDOS....Does it NOT Bother you that Maybe the Kalpoe brothers Mother might be watching you constantly post these accounts which have NO Basis in FACT ? Judge not lest yee be Judged...FACTS...FACTS...I see NO Fact in what you constantly POST.....

GuyWdog

If they are innocent it shouldnt bother her. Ive said from the beginning the 2 brothers may have little part in this but they still lied for some reason.  If thats all they did was make one little lie then they could be freed tomorrow, but Im only repeating what greta has blasted across the entire world. So nothing Im saying is anything new.

Razzy:  greta caveats, you don't.  greta substantiates and cites sources, you don't.  greta is actually on theisland talking to people, you aren't.   i know greta and you are no greta (to parapharase).

i never said i was greta, and im not on tv so who cares what i say.

The point is that the boys are still in jail because they lied about something as serious as kidnapping or potentially murder.  Would any of you have lied to help a friend out of a possible murder or kidnapping charge.  I mean come on, it takes a special kind of stupid to do something like that.  I believe, from what is known, that they are more involved than even they want to tell their mother.

Maybe the boys didn't know at the time that kidnapping or murder were being charged. Maybe they thought that Joran was being accused of raping Natalee? Rolling Eyes
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: June 25, 2005, 07:25:28 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "arrabba"
Over at Riehl's site the posters are saying yes, her step-cousins were on the trip.

I was responding to the question about them being at CNC's that night.

If I go off the MB recollections of CNC's that night it was the tamest and safest bar on the island, and while they were there, there was no X, no pot, no coke, no sex dances on the stage and no free drinks to take them past the relm of responsible drinkers.

I guess it was a holiday that night at CNC's. Again none of this makes it right that she is missing.

Rumored that one of the cousins was involved in the scuffle with Joran, I can't figure out when that scuffle happened.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: June 25, 2005, 07:25:51 PM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
The Kalpoe brothers will not be released tomorrow as they impeded the investigation initally, joined into a conspiracy, and signed statements to the Aruban police which were false. I would imagine those statements were signed under a penalty of perjury provision of the Dutch law and thus subject to whatever that punishment entails.

WOW
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: June 25, 2005, 07:25:59 PM »

There's something more here: The rapidity of their response is much greater than in a "normal" case and the number of agents is guite high. Do you think if you or I went missing in Aruba, there would be a DEA agent to help our family just as they got off the plane, and there would be more than a dozen FBI agents working on our case???

Depends on the risk plan to address it.  If DEA was involved, they may have had "inside" information and therefore the FBI thought it had more to act on.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #399 on: June 25, 2005, 07:26:15 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Ask any investigator in the world what it means when a suspect continually changes their story.  Im not the only person here that disagrees with you.

Well, Razz, we'll agree to disagree, OK?  I'll hand you this:  you do marshall your facts well and you are certainly consistent, not consistently right IMHO, but consistent nonetheless.

You find one investigator that says an innocent party will continue to change their story and I wont say another word.

I gotta agree with Razzy on this one...this kind of lying is definitely an indication of guilt, this kid has been covering his ass from day one...he conived his friends to cover for him, got his dad involved and even allowed two innocent security guards to sit in jail while he waltzed around his last days in high school. His dad allowed that too. He allowed her parents to live in pain with their questions unanswered regarding her whereabouts.  First of all if he spilled his guts to his Dad and he's innocent and lying due to some teenage nervous need to cover up...There is no way his dad is gonna let his life and family go down for a innocent kid caught in a teenage lie.

Joran was the last person known to see Natalee alive.  He lied and he's still lying almost a month later.  This is a RED FLAG for investigators.  I agree with Beth Twitty...this kid holds the key to where she is!!

Razzy can be irritating with his/her blunt observations.  But, it's reality. Common sense, reality. Frankly this is exactly how investigators think.  I've not seen one gritty cop interviewed who doesn't say the exact thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.