March 28, 2024, 03:42:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231289 times)
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: June 25, 2005, 07:26:43 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
HEavyHEart-at the time these BOYS did change their story, but maybe at the time they thought that Natale was just Missing...now that would totally change your theory, wouldn't it?

GuyWdog.....facts..I see No Facts around here. I see a lynch mob mentality.....

No, the boy's story did not change for quite a while, more than 10 days I believe (FACT), when they were jailed.  One (not sure which) even pressured Joran to not talk to the Twitty's when they were questioning him (FACT).  

On the first point; it takes a special kind of stupid to keep lying for a friend for this long on a subject that you know after a couple of days that is more serious than just a missing girl.

Second point; is from the mouth of Jug Twitty himself.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: June 25, 2005, 07:27:18 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "absolut"
Over at Riehl's site the posters are saying yes, her step-cousins were on the trip.

I was responding to the question about them being at CNC's that night.

If I go off the MB recollections of CNC's that night it was the tamest and safest bar on the island, and while they were there, there was no X, no pot, no coke, no sex dances on the stage and no free drinks to take them past the relm of responsible drinkers.

I guess it was a holiday that night at CNC's. Again none of this makes it right that she is missing.

Rumored that one of the cousins was involved in the scuffle with Joran, I can't figure out when that scuffle happened.

The scuffle happened a couple days before the disappearance.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: June 25, 2005, 07:27:23 PM »

If this case is never solved I think Natalee's family will exact some justice for her disappearance.  They are obviously well connected and have the ability to exert some influence.  They seem determined to never give up.  They are ready to exhaust every resource they have access to get their daughter back.  That alone makes Natalee seem very special, and may fuel some of the media attention.  Who exactly is this girl that people are moving heaven and earth to find.  We know surprising little about her.

Ah, I think I would do the same for my daughter wouldn't you. I am not so sure if they are connected, but maybe they have friends or friends of friends. You would be amazed what 3 or 4 degrees of separation gets you.

The fund raiser today in MB is partly for the cost of the family being in Aruba and probably for donations to the TX search team. They are a non-profit. I think people always come to the help of others when unfortunate situations occur.

There is a reason why this story has resonated with so many.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: June 25, 2005, 07:27:28 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
I don't think he should be opening his mouth in the first place, SunnyinTX. Especially if he has inside information, which I hope not, if he is willing to go on national media and talk about the case.

I must admit I was really shocked when he said that.  I admit I worry everytime a question is asked.....I keep hearing that information leaked during the investigation can be rendered inadmissible during a trial.

Forgot to add: there is nothing being said about the search.  I noticed on the news last night they were eing very closed mouthed as to what locations they were going to be searching and when

I'm going to have to do some stuff around the house. Be back with in hour, I think.[/quote

We will look forward to your return

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: June 25, 2005, 07:27:43 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
RazzyBerry wrote:

People dont lie about something when they didnt do anything wrong, he changed his story 3 times and brought in guys to cover his alibi. Thats not being afraid thats called being guilty.

I can certainly imagen people lie about something like that, he`s only human not a robot and don`t forget why isn`t he confessing?? Here in Holland there were 2 adult males, married, children the whole package..They were suspects in a murdercase, the police pressured them so much that finally the confessed to the murder, spend over 6 years in jail......and it is later proven that they were innocent so what about that?

And you know when you begin with a lie it`s getting worse so I don`t call anybody guilty of murder, missing, or what rumours there spreading based on a lie.

And also some people seem to forget that we are talking about 17 year old kids here, not adults...when put under intense pressure they are known to say whatever they have to say thinking that it will get them out of the situation.And do not get me wrong, I am not saying that these boys are innocent by any stretch of the imagination, but none of us truly knows if they are giulty or innocent.We are not the judge, jury and executioners.

Life's a journey not a destination..
igsigs
Scared Monkey

dpk
« Reply #405 on: June 25, 2005, 07:27:50 PM »

Just now on FOX Satish's lawyer says LE should let his boy go because they "just keep asking him the same questions over and over". He then says " they (LE) know who they have to ask questions too". ???? This looked like a little finger pointing to me. I thought all the boys were on the same page now. No?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: June 25, 2005, 07:27:53 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Ask any investigator in the world what it means when a suspect continually changes their story.  Im not the only person here that disagrees with you.

Well, Razz, we'll agree to disagree, OK?  I'll hand you this:  you do marshall your facts well and you are certainly consistent, not consistently right IMHO, but consistent nonetheless.

I just wanted to interject and say that I am glad to see someone who knows how to disagree with someone without having to lower themselves to name calling... Very Happy

"God dont like ugly"
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: June 25, 2005, 07:28:15 PM »

About the distance, jairo, I drove yesterday night from the beginning of Fisherman's Huts to Montanja, and according to my kilometer reader it was 5 km, so 3 miles.

About searching the houses of v/d S, and brothers, they searched it when they were being interrogated. They may have gone back to seize the computer, but they searched the house and the lead prosecutor Caren Janssen got annoyed when asked that question twice, that's why I remember.

The parents (I'm thinking mom and stepfather) changed the headings to from missing to kidnapping themselves. van der Straaten's reaction was that the stressed that there was no evidence of kidnapping.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: June 25, 2005, 07:28:52 PM »

Quote from: "ripple20"
Can anyone tell me the authenticity of the rumors that Natalee's bodily fluids were found in the VDSs cars????

No one not involved in the investigation can tell you anything about any of the evidence gathered yet.

No one here is involved in the investigation.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: June 25, 2005, 07:29:00 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
If this case is never solved I think Natalee's family will exact some justice for her disappearance.  They are obviously well connected and have the ability to exert some influence.  They seem determined to never give up.  They are ready to exhaust every resource they have access to get their daughter back.  That alone makes Natalee seem very special, and may fuel some of the media attention.  Who exactly is this girl that people are moving heaven and earth to find.  We know surprising little about her.

Ah, I think I would do the same for my daughter wouldn't you. I am not so sure if they are connected, but maybe they have friends or friends of friends. You would be amazed what 3 or 4 degrees of separation gets you.

The fund raiser today in MB is partly for the cost of the family being in Aruba and probably for donations to the TX search team. They are a non-profit. I think people always come to the help of others when unfortunate situations occur.

Red, did I see you say earlier that BHT is in MB today for this fundraiser?

"God dont like ugly"
no x it
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: June 25, 2005, 07:29:05 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
There's something more here: The rapidity of their response is much greater than in a "normal" case and the number of agents is guite high. Do you think if you or I went missing in Aruba, there would be a DEA agent to help our family just as they got off the plane, and there would be more than a dozen FBI agents working on our case???

Depends on the risk plan to address it.  If DEA was involved, they may have had "inside" information and therefore the FBI thought it had more to act on.
So we have as the main reason for the response that Natalee is in the middle of a hornet's nset of bad guys already fingered for other illegal activities??  I agree with you but how does little Joran fit in; he's no pro.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: June 25, 2005, 07:29:44 PM »

Urm, I'm not trying to be mean, but the government said that they would pick up the tab for the family staying in Aruba. Maybe it's for the other members ( aunts, cousins etc)?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: June 25, 2005, 07:30:12 PM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
The Kalpoe brothers will not be released tomorrow as they impeded the investigation initally, joined into a conspiracy, and signed statements to the Aruban police which were false. I would imagine those statements were signed under a penalty of perjury provision of the Dutch law and thus subject to whatever that punishment entails.

WOW

And that's the only thing they have on these guys. Just like Martha Stewart.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: June 25, 2005, 07:30:48 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

I told my son yesterday that if he was ever missing I would spend everyday of the rest of my life to find him.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: June 25, 2005, 07:31:36 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
RazzyBerry-wrote-"If you want to be blind to what has been reported thats your choice, some of this information was substatiated by others and aruba girl herself. If you want to blame me for reporting the facts in a way that the truth stares you in the face fine."
I feel that way too many of you are relaying unsubstaniated RUMORS and INNUENDO....All that has OFFICIAL been released is that Joran and the Kalpoe have changed the PLACE as to where they LEFT Natalee...RazzyBerry..you need to think twice about constantly re-posting these INNUENDOS....Does it NOT Bother you that Maybe the Kalpoe brothers Mother might be watching you constantly post these accounts which have NO Basis in FACT ? Judge not lest yee be Judged...FACTS...FACTS...I see NO Fact in what you constantly POST.....

GuyWdog

If they are innocent it shouldnt bother her. Ive said from the beginning the 2 brothers may have little part in this but they still lied for some reason.  If thats all they did was make one little lie then they could be freed tomorrow, but Im only repeating what greta has blasted across the entire world. So nothing Im saying is anything new.

Razzy:  greta caveats, you don't.  greta substantiates and cites sources, you don't.  greta is actually on theisland talking to people, you aren't.   i know greta and you are no greta (to parapharase).

i never said i was greta, and im not on tv so who cares what i say.

The point is that the boys are still in jail because they lied about something as serious as kidnapping or potentially murder.  Would any of you have lied to help a friend out of a possible murder or kidnapping charge.  I mean come on, it takes a special kind of stupid to do something like that.  I believe, from what is known, that they are more involved than even they want to tell their mother.

Maybe the boys didn't know at the time that kidnapping or murder were being charged. Maybe they thought that Joran was being accused of raping Natalee? Rolling Eyes

Sure is a long time to stick to a story you know is false when the case is far more serious than a rape.  

Are you saying you would cover for a friend suspected of rape?
jairodirksen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: June 25, 2005, 07:32:04 PM »

Arubagirl, which roads did you take?
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: June 25, 2005, 07:32:40 PM »

There can be so many costs beyond just the hotel tab or meals.  People are away from their jobs and businesses.  That means they might be losing all are part of their regular income.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: June 25, 2005, 07:33:41 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
I agree ie;Pauls involvement.  Plus, they're saying more arrest today &/or tomorrow.  These could be the persons involved in the phone calls, ransom?
Someone from the media, said that when this all comes out it will be completely out of relm that people are speculating.  

well, we're speculating so we could be way off base. Smile

True I agree. But this has been weighing on me since the beginning.
With the FBI in on from the git go......seems more likely to me than most comments.
I'm also thinking, lets just say that possibly; Beth thinks Natalee has been kidnapped because of a call, she goes to Aruba, finds out who the LAST person with Natalee and this is why she demands Joran give her back her daughter.
Now as for Deepak,  could be he's the link for the alibi.  Could it be, Joran or Paul tells Deepak to go along with the alibi, (HI story) and he would be paid via ransom?  Maybe he knows the whole story???  We don't know and only guessing, but I think it makes sense IMO.

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: June 25, 2005, 07:34:08 PM »

So we have as the main reason for the response that Natalee is in the middle of a hornet's nset of bad guys already fingered for other illegal activities?? I agree with you but how does little Joran fit in; he's no pro.

It's well known that there have been increasing reports of human trafficking associated with drug trafficking in Venezeula and other countries in and around Aruba.  It's actually in a special State Department notification to travellers - and kidnapping Americans is common to the northwest in Latin America.

It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to use the premise of kidnapping to cover a death you didn't want uncovered.
Daniel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: June 25, 2005, 07:34:24 PM »

Ask any investigator in the world what it means when a suspect continually changes their story.  Im not the only person here that disagrees with you.
What exactly are those changes? The only change that I recall is that Joran first evaded being placed on the beach that night by saying that they were dropped off at the HI. I can think of many reasons why he didn't want to be implicated and most of those do not imply guilt on his part. Considering the pressure they've put on him and him being only a 17 yr old, I'm suprised there haven't been more changes. Dutch interrogators are very tough and they've squeezed false confessions out of perfectly innocent people on (many) more than one occassion.

Also, about Van der Sloot sr. telling his son not to say another word when Beth, Jug and their people first showed up: I think their attititude really ticked him off. From what I understand, they were bossy and condescending and they made accusations that they had no business making. Dutch people are extremely sensitive to this - we believe very strongly in equality and no matter how much money or blue blood you may have, no Dutchman will accept it when you try to boss him around like that (well, unless you happen to *be* his boss that is Wink ). I'm sure it would have been much more productive if they'd approached them with some respect.

P.S.: why quote so much? It's good netiquette to not quote more than you add, yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.