March 28, 2024, 07:30:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231310 times)
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: June 25, 2005, 07:35:30 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Quote from: "bobntexas"
The Kalpoe brothers will not be released tomorrow as they impeded the investigation initally, joined into a conspiracy, and signed statements to the Aruban police which were false. I would imagine those statements were signed under a penalty of perjury provision of the Dutch law and thus subject to whatever that punishment entails.

WOW

And that's the only thing they have on these guys. Just like Martha Stewart.

Im hurt you didnt roll your eyes at me inspector. Laughing
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: June 25, 2005, 07:35:43 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "RB"
I agree ie;Pauls involvement.  Plus, they're saying more arrest today &/or tomorrow.  These could be the persons involved in the phone calls, ransom?
Someone from the media, said that when this all comes out it will be completely out of relm that people are speculating.  

well, we're speculating so we could be way off base. Smile

True I agree. But this has been weighing on me since the beginning.
With the FBI in on from the git go......seems more likely to me than most comments.
I'm also thinking, lets just say that possibly; Beth thinks Natalee has been kidnapped because of a call, she goes to Aruba, finds out who the LAST person with Natalee and this is why she demands Joran give her back her daughter.
Now as for Deepak,  could be he's the link for the alibi.  Could it be, Joran or Paul tells Deepak to go along with the alibi, (HI story) and he would be paid via ransom?  Maybe he knows the whole story???  We don't know and only guessing, but I think it makes sense IMO.

Cant remember who posted it, but remember a while back when someone posted their brother works in FBI and says the case isnt what everyone thinks it is? I wondered about the validity of that and it has weighed on my mind since....

"God dont like ugly"
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: June 25, 2005, 07:35:55 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
There can be so many costs beyond just the hotel tab or meals.  People are away from their jobs and businesses.  That means they might be losing all are part of their regular income.

Yeah, I mentioned the other day just how much paid time off can they really have. I don't care how nice the house neighborhood etc. There is still a mortgage, and utilities and car payments to be made.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: June 25, 2005, 07:36:46 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
There can be so many costs beyond just the hotel tab or meals.  People are away from their jobs and businesses.  That means they might be losing all are part of their regular income.

It is my understanding that Beth is a teacher and if she is out for summer she is fairly safe.  As for Jug, I'm not sure.  I'm sure his employer is understanding in this situation.  I don't have a clue regarding Dave Holloway.  I hope some of these donations are going to help him stay down there.  

I know I would spend every last cent I had to find my child...maybe every last cent someone was willing to loan me too.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #424 on: June 25, 2005, 07:37:14 PM »

Jairo: I started at the very beginning of Fisherman's huts. Went right on Sasaki, took the left lane of the traffic lights at McDonald's level to go left. Went left, went straight until I ended up at the traffic lights of Noord (was at the level of Caribbean Palm Village). Went right at those traffic lights, drove straight, passed Fermin's bar, took the left at the next intersection. So that particular road is in between Fermin's bar and the sportcomplex that they're building. Went down that road, in about 3 minutes you will find a "t-kruising", went right, drove for about 2 minutes, and I saw a sign that says Montanja appartments and stopped counting there. I don't know at which number I was exactly, but I was in Montanja.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: June 25, 2005, 07:39:56 PM »

Yeah, I mentioned the other day just how much paid time off can they really have. I don't care how nice the house neighborhood etc. There is still a mortgage, and utilities and car payments to be made.

12 weeks.  FMLA
jairodirksen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: June 25, 2005, 07:40:18 PM »

Thx, arubagirl, eventhough I don't understand why you need to bold my name. I just think it's too far for him to walk from the Mariott all the way to his house.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #427 on: June 25, 2005, 07:40:53 PM »

Cant remember who posted it, but remember a while back when someone posted their brother works in FBI and says the case isnt what everyone thinks it is? I wondered about the validity of that and it has weighed on my mind since....

Nikki, that was poster on riehl...and I remember the post Smile
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: June 25, 2005, 07:40:56 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Jairo: I started at the very beginning of Fisherman's huts. Went right on Sasaki, took the left lane of the traffic lights at McDonald's level to go left. Went left, went straight until I ended up at the traffic lights of Noord (was at the level of Caribbean Palm Village). Went right at those traffic lights, drove straight, passed Fermin's bar, took the left at the next intersection. So that particular road is in between Fermin's bar and the sportcomplex that they're building. Went down that road, in about 3 minutes you will find a "t-kruising", went right, drove for about 2 minutes, and I saw a sign that says Montanja appartments and stopped counting there. I don't know at which number I was exactly, but I was in Montanja.

Is the Marriott (next to the Holiday Inn) open for business..?
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: June 25, 2005, 07:41:02 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I agree ie;Pauls involvement.  Plus, they're saying more arrest today &/or tomorrow.  These could be the persons involved in the phone calls, ransom?
Someone from the media, said that when this all comes out it will be completely out of relm that people are speculating.  

With the FBI in on from the git go......seems more likely to me than most comments.
I'm also thinking, lets just say that possibly; Beth thinks Natalee has been kidnapped because of a call, she goes to Aruba, finds out who the LAST person with Natalee and this is why she demands Joran give her back her daughter.
Now as for Deepak,  could be he's the link for the alibi.  Could it be, Joran or Paul tells Deepak to go along with the alibi, (HI story) and he would be paid via ransom?  Maybe he knows the whole story???  We don't know and only guessing, but I think it makes sense IMO.

So that's why the Arubans are asking the Twittys to take a polygraph? Rolling Eyes
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: June 25, 2005, 07:41:26 PM »

Daniel, I may lie the one time. But when I'm actually in custody, you'd better believe that I'll be singing like a canary if I'm innocent of those charges.

Just my opinion.

RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #431 on: June 25, 2005, 07:41:39 PM »

Quote from: "jairodirksen"
Thx, arubagirl, eventhough I don't understand why you need to bold my name. I just think it's too far for him to walk from the Mariott all the way to his house.

She bolds it so it's easier for you to see and she doesn't take up a quote like I did in this post Smile
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: June 25, 2005, 07:42:00 PM »

Sorry, I don't know who said this:

"I agree ie;Pauls involvement.  Plus, they're saying more arrest today &/or tomorrow.  These could be the persons involved in the phone calls, ransom? Someone from the media, said that when this all comes out it will be completely out of relm that people are speculating. "

Who in the media would have this kind of information??  Also, I'm sure I missed this earlier - who said there will be more arrests today or tomorrow?

Sorry if this has been covered 10,000 times.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: June 25, 2005, 07:42:50 PM »

lotta colombians on aruba.  low class  ones working the hotel jobs, upper class ones laundering money and gambling.  they go over on lear jets for the weekend. highrollers.   they move dope through aruban ports.  Aruba is very vulnerable being located where it is.[/quote]

This is still another possibility,,  Mariott Hotel keeps popping up at me..There could be a connection between hotel employees and drugs...Of course young locals would probably know them..  just a thought

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: June 25, 2005, 07:43:15 PM »

12 weeks.  FMLA

We know that after that PTOB runs out FMLA is just the job (you weren't doing anyway) saver.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: June 25, 2005, 07:43:43 PM »

That's why some are asking for a lie detector test, yes, inspector. I myself am very curious as to what precisely the rep. meant with that statement.

I have a question, hope someone can help me out. Did Beth Twitty talk to the MBH students before leaving? I remember reading in some transcript that she didn't, but that can also be my imagination.

Jairo, I bold your name so that you can see that I'm talking to you specifically.

Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: June 25, 2005, 07:43:46 PM »

arrabba

I told my son yesterday that if he was ever missing I would spend everyday of the rest of my life to find him.

Amen

nikkibnurse
Red, did I see you say earlier that BHT is in MB today for this fundraiser?

I dont think she is. Nat's aunt, MARCIA TWITTY,  is that you see alot on the shows is. Some of our fellow board members are as well.
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: June 25, 2005, 07:43:48 PM »

INSPECTOR said"So that's why the Arubans are asking the Twittys to take a polygraph? "

I have only heard the retired police officer make a statement like that.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: June 25, 2005, 07:43:58 PM »

So that's why the Arubans are asking the Twittys to take a polygraph?

Just like we don't understand the Aruban/Dutch law/investigation procedures, they wouldn't understand this.  I don't think it's ever happened there....
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: June 25, 2005, 07:45:15 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"

BINGO! [/b]

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.