March 28, 2024, 02:05:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231280 times)
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: June 25, 2005, 07:45:34 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
HEavyHEart-at the time these BOYS did change their story, but maybe at the time they thought that Natale was just Missing...now that would totally change your theory, wouldn't it?

GuyWdog.....facts..I see No Facts around here. I see a lynch mob mentality.....

Agree completely Guy....and coco, and Sunny, and....

When I hear these rumors and innuendos presented as fact....and Nat's an angel and Joran's the devil incarnate....it makes me really glad that in the US you are INNOCENT until proven guilty!!  It's not a fool proof system, but at least they start in the right place.....

(PS...Nat may be an angel....but honors students who are on the pre-med track (me in a former life!) have been known to do out-of-character things when partying!!)
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: June 25, 2005, 07:45:35 PM »

Michael, Marriott has been open for business for 10 years now, I think. They are building a new wing.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: June 25, 2005, 07:45:48 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "RB"
I agree ie;Pauls involvement.  Plus, they're saying more arrest today &/or tomorrow.  These could be the persons involved in the phone calls, ransom?
Someone from the media, said that when this all comes out it will be completely out of relm that people are speculating.  

well, we're speculating so we could be way off base. Smile

True I agree. But this has been weighing on me since the beginning.
With the FBI in on from the git go......seems more likely to me than most comments.
I'm also thinking, lets just say that possibly; Beth thinks Natalee has been kidnapped because of a call, she goes to Aruba, finds out who the LAST person with Natalee and this is why she demands Joran give her back her daughter.
Now as for Deepak,  could be he's the link for the alibi.  Could it be, Joran or Paul tells Deepak to go along with the alibi, (HI story) and he would be paid via ransom?  Maybe he knows the whole story???  We don't know and only guessing, but I think it makes sense IMO.

Cant remember who posted it, but remember a while back when someone posted their brother works in FBI and says the case isnt what everyone thinks it is? I wondered about the validity of that and it has weighed on my mind since....

So that's why the Arubans are asking the Twittys to take a polygraph? Rolling Eyes

Aruba doesn't allow polygraphs of ANYONE...not suspects or parents of missing children.
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: June 25, 2005, 07:45:50 PM »

<<If I go off the MB recollections of CNC's that night it was the tamest and safest bar on the island, and while they were there, there was no X, no pot, no coke, no sex dances on the stage and no free drinks to take them past the relm of responsible drinkers.

I guess it was a holiday that night at CNC's.>>

The official Carlos 'n' Charlie's statement backs MB claims that it was relatively tame that night:

"A group of 40 Americans came to our restaurant on Sunday evening, the 29th of May....Being a Sunday evening, the restaurant was quiet with a small crowd of around 15 patrons."

http://carlosncharliesaruba.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2&sid=75e95b48fbc62b23864daa7c03bed65e
grgnfg420
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: June 25, 2005, 07:46:08 PM »

hey i dont know what has been goin on today at all plz someone give me the latest details
Daniel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: June 25, 2005, 07:46:26 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Daniel, I may lie the one time. But when I'm actually in custody, you'd better believe that I'll be singing like a canary if I'm innocent of those charges.

Just my opinion.

If you've first told a lie, admitting to that is not going to add to your credibility, especially not when you are in custody. So I'm not surprised that he didn't change his statement until it became clear that it didn't match what the Kalpoes were saying.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: June 25, 2005, 07:46:37 PM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
The Kalpoe brothers will not be released tomorrow as they impeded the investigation initally, joined into a conspiracy, and signed statements to the Aruban police which were false. I would imagine those statements were signed under a penalty of perjury provision of the Dutch law and thus subject to whatever that punishment entails.

From what I understand we are not supposed to post things that might upset the suspects family.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: June 25, 2005, 07:46:44 PM »

FIFTEEN patrions?!!! Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: June 25, 2005, 07:47:24 PM »

Regarding having the TWitty's take a polygraph....

While researching investigative techniques I came across how to build a profile of the perpetuator of a crime.  You start with the victim, then the location of the crime.   You start looking at the personality of the victim to guage her probable responses to events.  There are more steps after that, but knowing your victim helps to know your perp.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: June 25, 2005, 07:47:33 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
HEavyHEart-at the time these BOYS did change their story, but maybe at the time they thought that Natale was just Missing...now that would totally change your theory, wouldn't it?

When I hear these rumors and innuendos presented as fact....and Nat's an angel and Joran's the devil incarnate....it makes me really glad that in the US you are INNOCENT until proven guilty!!  It's not a fool proof system, but at least they start in the right place.....
(PS...Nat may be an angel....but honors students who are on the pre-med track (me in a former life!) have been known to do out-of-character things when partying!!)

I think what we have here is a problem with the word "fact" in some of the posts, yes?
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: June 25, 2005, 07:47:48 PM »

INSPECTOR said"So that's why the Arubans are asking the Twittys to take a polygraph? "

I have only heard the retired police officer make a statement like that.

That retired cop that keeps jumping on the news down there is a little off his rocker...JMO.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #451 on: June 25, 2005, 07:48:45 PM »

Daniel, by my count he has about three stories

1) Dopped off at Holiday Inn
2) Dropped off at his house
3) Dropped off at Marriott / Fisherman's huts.

candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: June 25, 2005, 07:49:02 PM »

{So that's why the Arubans are asking the Twittys to take a polygraph? }

Could very well be......?

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: June 25, 2005, 07:49:40 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Daniel, I may lie the one time. But when I'm actually in custody, you'd better believe that I'll be singing like a canary if I'm innocent of those charges.

Just my opinion.

Thats probably in chapter one of interrogations 101. If there is such a book.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #454 on: June 25, 2005, 07:49:51 PM »

heavyheart, he is a little bit off his rocker, yet there are people who would like to ask the family some very pointed questions. Especially about the rep's comments.

RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #455 on: June 25, 2005, 07:50:37 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
The Kalpoe brothers will not be released tomorrow as they impeded the investigation initally, joined into a conspiracy, and signed statements to the Aruban police which were false. I would imagine those statements were signed under a penalty of perjury provision of the Dutch law and thus subject to whatever that punishment entails.

From what I understand we are not supposed to post things that might upset the suspects family.

This isn't just to you, Razzy - it's for everyone. You can post what you like - just post in the same way your mother would expect you to if you were talking to her.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: June 25, 2005, 07:51:02 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Sorry, I don't know who said this:

"I agree ie;Pauls involvement.  Plus, they're saying more arrest today &/or tomorrow.  These could be the persons involved in the phone calls, ransom? Someone from the media, said that when this all comes out it will be completely out of relm that people are speculating. "

Who in the media would have this kind of information??  Also, I'm sure I missed this earlier - who said there will be more arrests today or tomorrow?

Sorry if this has been covered 10,000 times.

I beleive it was CNN

inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: June 25, 2005, 07:51:06 PM »

So we have as the main reason for the response that Natalee is in the middle of a hornet's nset of bad guys already fingered for other illegal activities?? I agree with you but how does little Joran fit in; he's no pro.

It's well known that there have been increasing reports of human trafficking associated with drug trafficking in Venezeula and other countries in and around Aruba.  It's actually in a special State Department notification to travellers - and kidnapping Americans is common to the northwest in Latin America.

It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to use the premise of kidnapping to cover a death you didn't want uncovered.

Or maybe someone is using the murder charge to cover up a kidnapping problem. In case of a murder , you just lock up the murderer. But if you've got a kidnapping problem on your island, it wont be good for tourism... Rolling Eyes
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: June 25, 2005, 07:51:12 PM »

Quote from: "luna"

I think what we have here is a problem with the word "fact" in some of the posts, yes?

Did no one read my reply to what GuyWDog wrote?  Plenty of fact in it.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: June 25, 2005, 07:52:04 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Sorry, I don't know who said this:

"I agree ie;Pauls involvement.  Plus, they're saying more arrest today &/or tomorrow.  These could be the persons involved in the phone calls, ransom? Someone from the media, said that when this all comes out it will be completely out of relm that people are speculating. "

Who in the media would have this kind of information??  Also, I'm sure I missed this earlier - who said there will be more arrests today or tomorrow?

Sorry if this has been covered 10,000 times.

I beleive it was CNN Plus didn't Fox news report more arrest today also? I thought that was mentioned earlier

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.