April 18, 2024, 04:10:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231923 times)
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: June 25, 2005, 07:52:29 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Quote from: "bobntexas"
The Kalpoe brothers will not be released tomorrow as they impeded the investigation initally, joined into a conspiracy, and signed statements to the Aruban police which were false. I would imagine those statements were signed under a penalty of perjury provision of the Dutch law and thus subject to whatever that punishment entails.

From what I understand we are not supposed to post things that might upset the suspects family.

This isn't just to you, Razzy - it's for everyone. You can post what you like - just post in the same way your mother would expect you to if you were talking to her.

The nasty PM's im getting say I cant say anything that might be construed as "lynch mob behavior" and "I better keep my post count down ...OR ELSE!!"
grgnfg420
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: June 25, 2005, 07:52:35 PM »

so what is the new news for today????
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: June 25, 2005, 07:53:20 PM »

heavyheart - it appears that one person's fact is another person's fiction. That's the difficulty with this case.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: June 25, 2005, 07:53:28 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "candygirl"
I agree ie;Pauls involvement.  Plus, they're saying more arrest today &/or tomorrow.  These could be the persons involved in the phone calls, ransom?
Someone from the media, said that when this all comes out it will be completely out of relm that people are speculating.  

well, we're speculating so we could be way off base. Smile

True I agree. But this has been weighing on me since the beginning.
With the FBI in on from the git go......seems more likely to me than most comments.
I'm also thinking, lets just say that possibly; Beth thinks Natalee has been kidnapped because of a call, she goes to Aruba, finds out who the LAST person with Natalee and this is why she demands Joran give her back her daughter.
Now as for Deepak,  could be he's the link for the alibi.  Could it be, Joran or Paul tells Deepak to go along with the alibi, (HI story) and he would be paid via ransom?  Maybe he knows the whole story???  We don't know and only guessing, but I think it makes sense IMO.

Cant remember who posted it, but remember a while back when someone posted their brother works in FBI and says the case isnt what everyone thinks it is? I wondered about the validity of that and it has weighed on my mind since....

So that's why the Arubans are asking the Twittys to take a polygraph? Rolling Eyes

Aruba doesn't allow polygraphs of ANYONE...not suspects or parents of missing children.

Yes but the Arubans cannot stop the FBI from giving polygraphs to Americans (The Twittys)
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: June 25, 2005, 07:53:29 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Daniel, by my count he has about three stories

1) Dopped off at Holiday Inn
2) Dropped off at his house
3) Dropped off at Marriott / Fisherman's huts.

Just curious, ag, do we truly "know" he said no. 2?  His mother stated he went from 1 to 3....as did Kalpoe bros' mother I believe...?

thanks...
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: June 25, 2005, 07:53:40 PM »

Quote from: "goon squad"
<<If I go off the MB recollections of CNC's that night it was the tamest and safest bar on the island, and while they were there, there was no X, no pot, no coke, no sex dances on the stage and no free drinks to take them past the relm of responsible drinkers.

I guess it was a holiday that night at CNC's.>>

The official Carlos 'n' Charlie's statement backs MB claims that it was relatively tame that night:

"A group of 40 Americans came to our restaurant on Sunday evening, the 29th of May....Being a Sunday evening, the restaurant was quiet with a small crowd of around 15 patrons."

http://carlosncharliesaruba.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2&sid=75e95b48fbc62b23864daa7c03bed65e

goon:  why would you believe two self-serving statements like this?  sure doesn't match what jug saw the next night as he stated on TV last evening. he thinks it should be more closely monitored.  I checked the cand c website just after natalee's disappearance became public and they were apologetically announcing a new policy of carding at the door.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: June 25, 2005, 07:53:41 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Regarding having the TWitty's take a polygraph....

While researching investigative techniques I came across how to build a profile of the perpetuator of a crime.  You start with the victim, then the location of the crime.   You start looking at the personality of the victim to guage her probable responses to events.  There are more steps after that, but knowing your victim helps to know your perp.

I agree if they have gotten what they believe to be a true description of what condition she was in when JVDS "left" her. Then knowing exactly the events of earlier may help them define accidently death or the possibility of it. Since the Aruba LE never got to speak directly to those with her before JVDS and there is no record of true that we know to be true could make knowing the end that much harder. They at this point know very little of the victim.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: June 25, 2005, 07:53:48 PM »

I am not sure if this has been mentioned today you guys are ripping throught these pages like they are standing still,  Very Happy thats a good thing.

Anyway... after Justice Minister Rudy Croes made the comments about Papa VDS being arrested to put pressure on the son. Of course I am shaking my head my anyone would make that public, but one wonders if they truely have nothing on the dad and they want to continue to put pressure on the son as they feel he is close to cracking ...

Was it coincidence that the judge missed his plane to come to Aruba to decide whether Paul Van der Sloot continues to remain in custody? Seems like a rather convenient way to get some more interrogation & pressue time in.

Especially if they feel Joran is close to crackng like many have said today
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: June 25, 2005, 07:54:44 PM »

Quote from: "grgnfg420"
so what is the new news for today????

The court appearances scheduled for today are postponed until tomorrow because a judge from Curacao had trouble with his flight.  

Rumors that satish and Croes may be released.  

More rumors that there may be more arrests.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #469 on: June 25, 2005, 07:55:09 PM »

The nasty PM's im getting say I cant say anything that might be construed as "lynch mob behavior" and "I better keep my post count down ...OR ELSE!!"

Whoever is PM'ing you doesn't have the ability to enforce it.  Red, Tom, absolut, Cat and I do.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: June 25, 2005, 07:55:14 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "candygirl"
I agree ie;Pauls involvement.  Plus, they're saying more arrest today &/or tomorrow.  These could be the persons involved in the phone calls, ransom?
Someone from the media, said that when this all comes out it will be completely out of relm that people are speculating.  

well, we're speculating so we could be way off base. Smile

True I agree. But this has been weighing on me since the beginning.
With the FBI in on from the git go......seems more likely to me than most comments.
I'm also thinking, lets just say that possibly; Beth thinks Natalee has been kidnapped because of a call, she goes to Aruba, finds out who the LAST person with Natalee and this is why she demands Joran give her back her daughter.
Now as for Deepak,  could be he's the link for the alibi.  Could it be, Joran or Paul tells Deepak to go along with the alibi, (HI story) and he would be paid via ransom?  Maybe he knows the whole story???  We don't know and only guessing, but I think it makes sense IMO.

Cant remember who posted it, but remember a while back when someone posted their brother works in FBI and says the case isnt what everyone thinks it is? I wondered about the validity of that and it has weighed on my mind since....

So that's why the Arubans are asking the Twittys to take a polygraph? Rolling Eyes

Aruba doesn't allow polygraphs of ANYONE...not suspects or parents of missing children.

Yes but the Arubans cannot stop the FBI from giving polygraphs to Americans (The Twittys)

inspector...believing polygraphs, you are either former/current LE or a very misinformed citizen.  Go read-up on polygraphs.
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: June 25, 2005, 07:55:28 PM »

heavyheart - it appears that one person's fact is another person's fiction. That's the difficulty with this case.

I have been sitting here for a couple of hours just reading not replying.  There has been a lot of speculating going on with some pretty far fetched ideas...........that somehow could make sense!!  Does that make sense??
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: June 25, 2005, 07:55:53 PM »

Whoever is PM'ing you doesn't have the ability to enforce it.  Red, Tom, absolut, Cat and I do.

Thank you for clearing that up.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #473 on: June 25, 2005, 07:56:36 PM »

Was it coincidence that the judge missed his plane to come to Aruba to decide whether Paul Van der Sloot continues to remain in custody? Seems like a rather convenient way to get some more interrogation & pressue time in.

Yep it does seem like it was planned, doesn't it.
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: June 25, 2005, 07:57:11 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"

I have been sitting here for a couple of hours just reading not replying.  There has been a lot of speculating going on with some pretty far fetched ideas...........that somehow could make sense!!  Does that make sense??

Makes perfect sense to me..if we can just sloooowly move away from what we have HEARD in the media..rumor or supposed fact then things may be a little clearer.

Life's a journey not a destination..
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: June 25, 2005, 07:57:11 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
Daniel, by my count he has about three stories

1) Dopped off at Holiday Inn
2) Dropped off at his house
3) Dropped off at Marriott / Fisherman's huts.

Just curious, ag, do we truly "know" he said no. 2?  His mother stated he went from 1 to 3....as did Kalpoe bros' mother I believe...?

thanks...

we once "knew" from the security guard who talked to him in jail that he said they dropped him off first, exchanged emails, etc.  i remember that.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: June 25, 2005, 07:57:17 PM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
The Kalpoe brothers will not be released tomorrow as they impeded the investigation initally, joined into a conspiracy, and signed statements to the Aruban police which were false. I would imagine those statements were signed under a penalty of perjury provision of the Dutch law and thus subject to whatever that punishment entails.

From what I understand we are not supposed to post things that might upset the suspects family.

This isn't just to you, Razzy - it's for everyone. You can post what you like - just post in the same way your mother would expect you to if you were talking to her.

Just don't post about your kitty cat. Follow the guidelines and I'll bet your just fine. We are not a victims rights board.
grgnfg420
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: June 25, 2005, 07:57:20 PM »

they cant release croes i think he has a lot more to do with this than people think. if she was kidnapped im sure he was the one to set it up.
monkey c
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: June 25, 2005, 07:57:45 PM »

okay here me out a second- if NH had befriended Joran a few days before-- then wouldn't it give him the time to do whatever he intended on doing with her- I'm saying if he's involved in something illegal or whatever- he has his plan already in motion- so to speak
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: June 25, 2005, 07:57:47 PM »

RED said :"Was it coincidence that the judge missed his plane to come to Aruba to decide whether Paul Van der Sloot continues to remain in custody? Seems like a rather convenient way to get some more interrogation & pressue time in. "

I read on the Riehl site that the plane had mechanical problems and that it would be too late in the evening when he would arrive and therefore postponed the hearing until tomorrow morning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.