April 18, 2024, 01:58:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231875 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: June 25, 2005, 07:58:22 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Was it coincidence that the judge missed his plane to come to Aruba to decide whether Paul Van der Sloot continues to remain in custody? Seems like a rather convenient way to get some more interrogation & pressue time in.

Yep it does seem like it was planned, doesn't it.

i thought his flight was cancelled.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: June 25, 2005, 07:59:02 PM »

Yep, although I prefer to say death instead of murder, since I've no idea and don't have enough info to figure what happened - I just know she's missing. The pretend kidnapping thought were explain PvS' involvement from the perspective of part of the "cover up".

Oh, yes. Sorry, careless of me. I don't think of it as a murder, either, and totally buy into the accidental death theory.  But I wonder into whose ears the kidnapping theory was first whispered (just assuming and thinking it through) and who decided to run with it if PvS started it?  Would someone then be commissioned to request a ransom, etc?  Just wondering what your theories are as I run back and forth trying to fry chimichangas in 90 degree weather.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: June 25, 2005, 07:59:15 PM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
RED said :"Was it coincidence that the judge missed his plane to come to Aruba to decide whether Paul Van der Sloot continues to remain in custody? Seems like a rather convenient way to get some more interrogation & pressue time in. "

I read on the Riehl site that the plane had mechanical problems and that it would be too late in the evening when he would arrive and therefore postponed the hearing until tomorrow morning.

I personally, bob, think that's whack of them to say.  There is more than one plane there and it only takes a half hour to fly over... Smile
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: June 25, 2005, 07:59:33 PM »

Quote from: "jairodirksen"
Thx, arubagirl, eventhough I don't understand why you need to bold my name. I just think it's too far for him to walk from the Mariott all the way to his house.

He is young and an athete....I am old and a housewife and I walk/run/jog 3 miles a day....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: June 25, 2005, 08:00:14 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
I am not sure if this has been mentioned today you guys are ripping throught these pages like they are standing still,  Very Happy thats a good thing.

Anyway... after Justice Minister Rudy Croes made the comments about Papa VDS being arrested to put pressure on the son. Of course I am shaking my head my anyone would make that public, but one wonders if they truely have nothing on the dad and they want to continue to put pressure on the son as they feel he is close to cracking ...

Was it coincidence that the judge missed his plane to come to Aruba to decide whether Paul Van der Sloot continues to remain in custody? Seems like a rather convenient way to get some more interrogation & pressue time in.

Especially if they feel Joran is close to crackng like many have said today

I had a different reason for the hearing delay. I'll post at midnight what had if it doesn't pan out.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: June 25, 2005, 08:00:22 PM »

I am not sure if this has been mentioned today you guys are ripping throught these pages like they are standing still,  Very Happy thats a good thing.

Anyway... after Justice Minister Rudy Croes made the comments about Papa VDS being arrested to put pressure on the son. Of course I am shaking my head my anyone would make that public, but one wonders if they truely have nothing on the dad and they want to continue to put pressure on the son as they feel he is close to cracking ...

Croes actually said that! This case gets more bizarre by the day!
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: June 25, 2005, 08:00:37 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Jairo: I started at the very beginning of Fisherman's huts. Went right on Sasaki, took the left lane of the traffic lights at McDonald's level to go left. Went left, went straight until I ended up at the traffic lights of Noord (was at the level of Caribbean Palm Village). Went right at those traffic lights, drove straight, passed Fermin's bar, took the left at the next intersection. So that particular road is in between Fermin's bar and the sportcomplex that they're building. Went down that road, in about 3 minutes you will find a "t-kruising", went right, drove for about 2 minutes, and I saw a sign that says Montanja appartments and stopped counting there. I don't know at which number I was exactly, but I was in Montanja.[/quote

it was 5 km  right ?
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: June 25, 2005, 08:00:43 PM »

RED said :"Was it coincidence that the judge missed his plane to come to Aruba to decide whether Paul Van der Sloot continues to remain in custody? Seems like a rather convenient way to get some more interrogation & pressue time in. "

I read on the Riehl site that the plane had mechanical problems and that it would be too late in the evening when he would arrive and therefore postponed the hearing until tomorrow morning.

Maybe there was a death threat.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: June 25, 2005, 08:01:05 PM »

C&C
To re-cap events over the past week - A group of 40 Americans came to our restaurant on Sunday evening, the 29th of May. The group entered the restaurant around 11: 30 pm. As always, all individuals were identified as being at least 18 – years of age before entering our restaurant.

Ahh ... Then maybe you may want to explain to the world how Joran VDS was in there at sh um 17? And explain why I have seen how many pics of him in that bar?

Geez, some truth may be nice rather than just a CYA statement.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: June 25, 2005, 08:01:14 PM »

I personally, bob, think that's whack of them to say.  There is more than one plane there and it only takes a half hour to fly over... Smile

I bet the Holloways could have found a plane for him.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: June 25, 2005, 08:01:52 PM »

Yes mehill, it was 5km.

Red, trust me, those planes fail.All.The.Damn.Time.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: June 25, 2005, 08:01:57 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
heavyheart - it appears that one person's fact is another person's fiction. That's the difficulty with this case.

I have been sitting here for a couple of hours just reading not replying.  There has been a lot of speculating going on with some pretty far fetched ideas...........that somehow could make sense!!  Does that make sense??

FACT: Joran has changed his story.  Why?
FACT: One of the two brothers was encouraging Joran not to talk to the Twitty's the night they arrived and contacted Joran.  From the mouth of Jug Twitty.
FACT: The brothers held onto a story for more than 10 days before changing their story. Duh, who doesn't know this already.
FACT: After 10 days it was obvious that she was not just hanging out somewhere.  Ok, this is a bit of an assumption Smile, but highly unlikely from what we have heard about the type of person she is.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #492 on: June 25, 2005, 08:02:49 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"

I bet the Holloways could have found a plane for him.

You betcha, arrabba Smile  And my bet it would be a Fox Alert if they did Wink
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: June 25, 2005, 08:02:50 PM »

I Pray thats the case....break'em......PLEASE!!!!

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #494 on: June 25, 2005, 08:02:51 PM »

Oh, about the him being dropped off at his house, that's what his lawyer said that his story was the first time they had to face the judge of instructions (rechter-comissaris)

Reading, internet, genealogy.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: June 25, 2005, 08:02:58 PM »

I dont think they will ever crack joran without a body and physical evidence to implicate him.  he only tells the truth when he has to.
bigpoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: June 25, 2005, 08:03:37 PM »

Quote from: "goon squad"
<<If I go off the MB recollections of CNC's that night it was the tamest and safest bar on the island, and while they were there, there was no X, no pot, no coke, no sex dances on the stage and no free drinks to take them past the relm of responsible drinkers.

I guess it was a holiday that night at CNC's.>>

The official Carlos 'n' Charlie's statement backs MB claims that it was relatively tame that night:

"A group of 40 Americans came to our restaurant on Sunday evening, the 29th of May....Being a Sunday evening, the restaurant was quiet with a small crowd of around 15 patrons."

I was at Carlos n Charlie's on a slow night and the booze was still freely flowing.  BTW, only 15 patrons with all the MB students?  
http://carlosncharliesaruba.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2&sid=75e95b48fbc62b23864daa7c03bed65e
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: June 25, 2005, 08:03:50 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "DAG"
heavyheart - it appears that one person's fact is another person's fiction. That's the difficulty with this case.

I have been sitting here for a couple of hours just reading not replying.  There has been a lot of speculating going on with some pretty far fetched ideas...........that somehow could make sense!!  Does that make sense??

FACT: Joran has changed his story.  Why?
FACT: One of the two brothers was encouraging Joran not to talk to the Twitty's the night they arrived and contacted Joran.  From the mouth of Jug Twitty.
FACT: The brothers held onto a story for more than 10 days before changing their story. Duh, who doesn't know this already.
FACT: After 10 days it was obvious that she was not just hanging out somewhere.  Ok, this is a bit of an assumption Smile, but highly unlikely from what we have heard about the type of person she is.

I did this exercise already and they threatened to give me my own thread to talk to myself.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: June 25, 2005, 08:04:39 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
I dont think they will ever crack joran without a body and physical evidence to implicate him.  he only tells the truth when he has to.

A razzy post without a quote. Saving this in a safe place Smile
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: June 25, 2005, 08:04:44 PM »

The Kalpoe brothers will not be released tomorrow as they impeded the investigation initally, joined into a conspiracy, and signed statements to the Aruban police which were false. I would imagine those statements were signed under a penalty of perjury provision of the Dutch law and thus subject to whatever that punishment entails.

From what I understand we are not supposed to post things that might upset the suspects family.

This isn't just to you, Razzy - it's for everyone. You can post what you like - just post in the same way your mother would expect you to if you were talking to her.

The nasty PM's im getting say I cant say anything that might be construed as "lynch mob behavior" and "I better keep my post count down ...OR ELSE!!"

Honestly, we better be clear on these rules.  Cuz people have been doing lynch mob posts from day one.  How about poor Lorenzo?  Wonder woman's faux email she refuses prove it's validity. Calling the mother and family all kinds of names....going after the Holloways, Twittys and the MB kids....

And, contriving all kinds of theories of which many have NO basis in fact and many name innocent people's names over and over!  As I said yesterday, there's even a psychic's site someone alerted me to that I swear features several posters from her calling themselves "Red" (who lives in Aruba) trying out SM theories on the online psychics!  Jeez.

Most people here are wonderful...but, there's so much of the pot calling the kettle black!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.