March 28, 2024, 05:11:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231237 times)
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: June 25, 2005, 08:04:49 PM »

The ONLY Fact stated by the Arubain Authorities is that the 3 boys changed the L-O-C-A-T-I-O-N as to where they left Natalee. Everything else is Speculation, while I dont have a problem with theorizing, I do have a BIG Problem with Presnting your Theories off as FACTS. They aren't they are what they are RUMORS and INNUENDOS. I feel for all of the FAMILIES involved, both Victims and the Arrested. I could see the Kalpoes Mother's anguish. At this point all they have done is adjust their story 500 METERS, which in my guestimate is 1500 yards as to WHERE they left Natalee. It is not like they said they left her on the other side of the Island. Joran has also adjusted his story, thats it. As FAR as we know. I have seen a lynch mob before and LISTEN people, when you have a lynch mob you will NEVER get to the truth. By the time all the facts come out everything has been so corrupted byt then that non true impartial judge can ever tell exactly what happened. MAYBEJoran did a dastardly deed,Mayeb he didn't I know that if he is guilty then I want him to pay for his crime. And that can ONLYhappen if the TRUTH comes out and is NOT CORRUPTED.
 I am not taking sides, but here in America you are INNOCENT UNTIL proven GUILTY. I Know the rest of the WORLD is watching us AMERICANS, we shoould show the World we are fair minded people, that want the TRUTH to come out, and this TRUTH should be acceptable to everyone not just the LYNCH MOB......not pointing fingers, but everyne please be respectful for the Innocent people that are caught up in this mess. There are plenty of peple that have a stake in this affair, that will get HURt no matter what outcome...thanx...

GuyWdog
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: June 25, 2005, 08:04:54 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Oh, about the him being dropped off at his house, that's what his lawyer said that his story was the first time they had to face the judge of instructions (rechter-comissaris)

So we know for sure that he has had three different stories.
jairodirksen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: June 25, 2005, 08:05:03 PM »

Arubagirl, the story about Joran being dropped off at his home was when he told on of the 2 guards held in the police station at Noord. It was one of the guards who told the public this story.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: June 25, 2005, 08:05:18 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
C&C
To re-cap events over the past week - A group of 40 Americans came to our restaurant on Sunday evening, the 29th of May. The group entered the restaurant around 11: 30 pm. As always, all individuals were identified as being at least 18 – years of age before entering our restaurant.

Ahh ... Then maybe you may want to explain to the world how Joran VDS was in there at sh um 17? And explain why I have seen how many pics of him in that bar?

Geez, some truth may be nice rather than just a CYA statement.

I'm sure his 6'5" height makes him look a little older than 17. Laughing
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: June 25, 2005, 08:05:52 PM »

Yes mehill, it was 5km.

Red, trust me, those planes fail.All.The.Damn.Time.

ALM Always Late Machine.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: June 25, 2005, 08:06:30 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "DAG"
Quote from: "RB"
heavyheart - it appears that one person's fact is another person's fiction. That's the difficulty with this case.

I have been sitting here for a couple of hours just reading not replying.  There has been a lot of speculating going on with some pretty far fetched ideas...........that somehow could make sense!!  Does that make sense??

FACT: Joran has changed his story.  Why?
FACT: One of the two brothers was encouraging Joran not to talk to the Twitty's the night they arrived and contacted Joran.  From the mouth of Jug Twitty.
FACT: The brothers held onto a story for more than 10 days before changing their story. Duh, who doesn't know this already.
FACT: After 10 days it was obvious that she was not just hanging out somewhere.  Ok, this is a bit of an assumption Smile, but highly unlikely from what we have heard about the type of person she is.

I did this exercise already and they threatened to give me my own thread to talk to myself.

Ok...if this is the case...I give up.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #506 on: June 25, 2005, 08:06:34 PM »

jairo, well, the lawyer said that "Joran told me that he was dropped off at home by the two brothers".

Reading, internet, genealogy.
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: June 25, 2005, 08:06:57 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
Daniel, by my count he has about three stories

1) Dopped off at Holiday Inn
2) Dropped off at his house
3) Dropped off at Marriott / Fisherman's huts.

Just curious, ag, do we truly "know" he said no. 2?  His mother stated he went from 1 to 3....as did Kalpoe bros' mother I believe...?

thanks...

hey...arubagirl...in case you missed it....I had this question for you.

iquitos answered that he remembered that one of the released security guards stated Joran said no. 2....but as I recall, there was not another source??

thx
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: June 25, 2005, 08:07:02 PM »

You betcha, arrabba Smile  And my bet it would be a Fox Alert if they did Wink

Rotflmao Laughing
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: June 25, 2005, 08:07:20 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Yes mehill, it was 5km.

Red, trust me, those planes fail.All.The.Damn.Time.

ALM Always Late Machine.

There is NO way a judge would lie about missing a plane.  It's too easy to check air schedules.  Aruba would look totally silly if that were the case!
grgnfg420
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: June 25, 2005, 08:07:39 PM »

i juss think there is more to this story than an accidntal death, i think sex drugs and lies were all involved, on this island anything could have happend she could have just been on the beach at the wrong time, or in the vds could have set up a kidnapping and ransom for there money problems. i think croes involvment is more than just providing drugs this guy has serious connections with drug lords and may have set up the kidnapping between thevds and the drug lords, i really do think the kalpoes are innocent and were juss in the wrong place at the wrong time, they were either bribed or threatened to stick to the story since they were now involved. i know money was involved and i hope that she is still alive and comes back home, but why would her family get kdnapping insurance, i have never heard of this and did not get it when i was out of the country this makes me believe that there is way more involved then was is being released. i think we have a major cover up and that these kind of things happen a lot becuase of money and drugs.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #511 on: June 25, 2005, 08:07:50 PM »

His lawyer Carlo said this on the courthouse steps, Luna. I didn't even know that the guard(s) also said this.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: June 25, 2005, 08:08:22 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
I dont think they will ever crack joran without a body and physical evidence to implicate him.  he only tells the truth when he has to.

I agree with you there. This Joran is one cool customer...
 Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: June 25, 2005, 08:09:02 PM »

Wow, I'm really a sucker  Twisted Evil

Ghosting the troll now...GuyWDog.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: June 25, 2005, 08:09:08 PM »

Ive heard it all now.. Joran didnt lie he "adjusted".
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: June 25, 2005, 08:09:28 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

I had a different reason for the hearing delay. I'll post at midnight what had if it doesn't pan out.

I know where you are going with this and I think you are correct.  Perhaps need to wait until after 6:00am tomorrow.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: June 25, 2005, 08:09:40 PM »

Hey guys what are you doing presenting all this as fact!?  Maybe his lawyer lied about that story.  Maybe his mother lied about his marriot story because she hates him and wants him to go to jail.  Maybe Jug lied about him saying that they dropped her off at the HI.  You guys are just speculating!
jairodirksen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: June 25, 2005, 08:09:49 PM »

Arubagirl, his attorney Carlo told the press the same day that his client did not change his story, again we don't have the investigation transcripts, as we know that has been confirmed by the prosecuter's office he had one story when he was a witness and another story when he became a suspect.
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: June 25, 2005, 08:10:01 PM »

I agree ie;Pauls involvement.  Plus, they're saying more arrest today &/or tomorrow.  These could be the persons involved in the phone calls, ransom?
Someone from the media, said that when this all comes out it will be completely out of relm that people are speculating.  

well, we're speculating so we could be way off base. Smile

Out of the relm--- like Natalee missing was/is a ploy to flood the island with U S agents and not get the
Prime Minister ?? ( whats he called ? ) bumped off ??
  So, could we start a forum for wild speculations of just what relm/s there could be ?? Wouldnt work. No named SUSPECTS we could crucify and rip to shreds !!
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: June 25, 2005, 08:10:28 PM »

Yes mehill, it was 5km.

Red, trust me, those planes fail.All.The.Damn.Time.[/quote

5 km or 3 miles   easy run for someone in good shape
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.