March 28, 2024, 05:19:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231238 times)
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: June 25, 2005, 08:54:47 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
At work we have brainstorming sessions where everyone contributes ideas.  One technique is to come up with a wild ideas, because those ideas get you thinking about things in new innovative ways.  

This board is similar, people come up with some pretty far out ideas, but it gets the rest of us thinking.  

I welcome those far out theories.

Far out theories....sometimes I feel like I'm playing "Clue" here...
monkey c
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: June 25, 2005, 08:54:57 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
As I said, Inspector, I'm doubting that there were other planes to fly.

I am tending to agree with Aruba Girl that there is only one plane that does this puddle jump. Although as some free business advice to the airlines, they may want to develop a back up plan, ie 2 planes to cover the trip.

Yes- and its called Scared Monkeys- piloted by Red
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: June 25, 2005, 08:55:33 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
I am going to ad a post here for levity and some seriousness.

A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures.

This SM I feel stands just as much of a chance as anyone else of finding something or her at this point.

So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case.

This does not supercede any of our aruba posters. But this SM'er is um a bit obsessed.

I think I would want a close up of the lighthouse and the area around it....and the area where there are "supposed" shark feedings.....JUST TO NAME A FEW...WOW Absolut....great question and wonderful info  Very Happy

"God dont like ugly"
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: June 25, 2005, 08:55:41 PM »

I have a pretty good theory.
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: June 25, 2005, 08:55:46 PM »

Ok folks....gotta run.....

Arubagirl pls e-mail me with anything new....

Ciao
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: June 25, 2005, 08:55:59 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "vet4bush"
I'll bet they are looking closely at the financial background of PVDS just for the possibility of charging him on a tax fraud or some other corruption charge in case the murder thing doesn't work out. I'm sure they don't want to have to keep him in Justice anywhere in the future if he walks.

whaat?  where did this come from?  Financial crimes?  this guy is a petit functionary in the colonies.

He is just suggesting that in case they get off because of no body and no alibi that the country will still dispose of the embarrassment  of the family some other way, similar to the manner the feds put away Capone...
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: June 25, 2005, 08:56:31 PM »

with so few facts, I don't like to rule out anything, but the Runaway Graduate theory is not, in my opinion, likely.

According to the family members, Natalee was not away from home for the first time. She was "well-travelled" for an Alabama high school senior, and she would be likely to have enough judgment to realize that the kind of resources needed to "start a new life" would be difficult to obtain without her parents' knowledge, as well as have a more realistic idea of her limitations in terms of language, vulnerability, etc maybe than someone who had never left the home town and never had the opportunity to spend long days relaxing by the sea and evenings dancing under palm trees.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: June 25, 2005, 08:56:57 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
We've already established that DOG has a small fan club among us!!!

I'm NOT a fan either.....

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: June 25, 2005, 08:57:05 PM »

NancyDrew - I'm with you on the Fox dose ... I never ever ever watch Fox and this sudden immersion in their brand of "news" is really disturbing! (plus I guiltily switch the channel whenever my daughter or her friends walk through the room - it would kill my cred as a cool mom)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: June 25, 2005, 08:57:11 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
I have a pretty good theory.

Spit it out, Razzy Dazzle...

I think I heard it last night...but, you may have revised it.

PS...

Don't you sleep?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #650 on: June 25, 2005, 08:57:18 PM »

A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures.

This SM I feel stands just as much of a chance as anyone else of finding something or her at this point.

So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case.

This does not supercede any of our aruba posters. But this SM'er is um a bit obsessed.

Hmmm. I know who this SM is..lol   How about some pics of the beach where supposedly VDS dropped of NH..?? Depends on where Mr R. is staying..! I dont expect the man to be running rampid on his vacation!
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: June 25, 2005, 08:57:26 PM »

Was that Kip or did I get the wrong SM--whichever one was supposed to arrive Aruba today?

I want to know if there *really* are any fishermen's huts at the beach called Fishermen's Huts Beach--and are they open-air palapas or are they the Quonset-hut type metal buildings I've seen in the pix?

If so, is it possibly true that someone such as SG Croes could've or would've broken into one to get rope, tape, anchors and so on?
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: June 25, 2005, 08:57:31 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
with so few facts, I don't like to rule out anything, but the Runaway Graduate theory is not, in my opinion, likely.

According to the family members, Natalee was not away from home for the first time. She was "well-travelled" for an Alabama high school senior, and she would be likely to have enough judgment to realize that the kind of resources needed to "start a new life" would be difficult to obtain without her parents' knowledge, as well as have a more realistic idea of her limitations in terms of language, vulnerability, etc maybe than someone who had never left the home town and never had the opportunity to spend long days relaxing by the sea and evenings dancing under palm trees.

That is speculation, she could be a bank robber for all we know.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: June 25, 2005, 08:57:41 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "Daniel"
The Dutch newsitem that Iquitos posted on page 27 contains some very interesting tidbits:

"According to the police, Joran van der Sloot has changed statements some four or five times now. Police spokesperson Papito Comenencia stated enigmatically: "We're still missing three pieces of the puzzle. If we find one, we'll have the other two as well".
The police is still conducting searches. They've been working together since yesterday with volunteers of EquuSearch from Texas, who have brought sensitive equipment to Aruba. Comenencia: “they're capable people who know what they're doing". The 24 member team includes a number of divers. Previously, the FBI has employed divers too, in vain.
Natalee Holloway's mother isn't surprised by the team's coming to Aruba to help find her daughter: "We've received many offers of assistance, including from diver teams, bounty hunters, all kinds of people who help us search. The more, the better, and the sooner we will find out what happened. It's really about time that we do".

So when is DOG coming?    sorry, couldn't help myself   Laughing

The amount of Mrs.Dog's hair spray and hair bleach may cause a shift in the weight of the aircraft. At any rate, her hair is certainly combustible.
But I have watched that show at times, (when nothing was else was on ) LOLOL Embarassed
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: June 25, 2005, 08:57:43 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Oh dear, now they have Jerry Falwell on.  I could have a full on gastro incident watching Fox tonight!!!

better watch yourself and stay away from blasting Billy Graham. The latter I do not care, but stay off Billy's back!
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: June 25, 2005, 08:57:47 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
As I said, Inspector, I'm doubting that there were other planes to fly.

I am tending to agree with Aruba Girl that there is only one plane that does this puddle jump. Although as some free business advice to the airlines, they may want to develop a back up plan, ie 2 planes to cover the trip.

So what happens if the plane does not get repaired by tommorrow?
Aren't there legal time frames when each suspect has to appear before the judge?
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #656 on: June 25, 2005, 08:58:02 PM »

Arubagirl and NativeLingo (welcome back. we missed you.)

Have either of you seen an article in the paper or heard reports about Renee Van Hannikan (or Hanigem?) -- guy who was Columbian necklaced? Yeah, yeah. We've heard the girlfriend killed him and singlehandedly dragged his body to the graveyard. But has there been an article on it? And do we know the last name now?
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: June 25, 2005, 08:58:28 PM »

This is just an initial thought, but maybe we could see what the driveup to the Holiday Inn looks like, and then the positions of its cameras, since the three guys thought they could get away with a lie of "we dropped Natalee off at her hotel".
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: June 25, 2005, 08:58:37 PM »

do a recon on locations of visible surveillance cameras  at palm beach hotels - - - also, i know you said 1 thing, but also look for the mysterious "spray painted house" possibly belonging to "L"

think positive
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: June 25, 2005, 08:59:02 PM »

I'm game with the pictures.

Is it by any chance possible to open a thread for this, I'll put them on my website, if that's preferable.

Itawamba, the real 'fishermen's huts' at Fishmerman's Huts. Got it.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.