March 28, 2024, 03:32:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231286 times)
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: June 25, 2005, 09:05:23 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
id like to try to figure out the 3 missing pieces.

and those would be? Where is that theory summary nancy asked for as well?

My theory summary comment was kind of sarcastic because i think its pretty well known what I think happened.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: June 25, 2005, 09:05:30 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
KackyLacky, are you talking about the official dump or just a place where a lot of trash is thrown?

I saw pictures of it the other day, there was a truck and cars, garbage, wood pieces, partially in the water, and an abandoned house. Kind of like a little pond with steep cliffs as edges. At least it looks like that
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: June 25, 2005, 09:06:04 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "vet4bush"
I'll bet they are looking closely at the financial background of PVDS just for the possibility of charging him on a tax fraud or some other corruption charge in case the murder thing doesn't work out. I'm sure they don't want to have to keep him in Justice anywhere in the future if he walks.

whaat?  where did this come from?  Financial crimes?  this guy is a petit functionary in the colonies.

He is just suggesting that in case they get off because of no body and no alibi that the country will still dispose of the embarrassment  of the family some other way, similar to the manner the feds put away Capone...

i know al capone and paulus van der sloot is no al capone.  besides, his life is already ruined why persecute him any more if he is not guilty.   why do we insist on personalizing and demonizing before we know the outcome?
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: June 25, 2005, 09:06:47 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

My kids are thinking I've totally lost it. The first few times they saw Fox on my TV they let it go...but, lately they've been shaking their head and rolling their eyes when they walk through the room!

They know I hate Fox...and especially O'Reilly...so this makes NO sense.  They might call in professionals soon!!!

I've never watched FOX before the Natalee coverage.  My nine-year-old son is transfixed with it when he enters the room I'm in.  The sensationalistic stories are easy for him to understand.  I better start turning off the TV.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: June 25, 2005, 09:07:31 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Arubagirl and NativeLingo (welcome back. we missed you.)

Have either of you seen an article in the paper or heard reports about Renee Van Hannikan (or Hanigem?) -- guy who was Columbian necklaced? Yeah, yeah. We've heard the girlfriend killed him and singlehandedly dragged his body to the graveyard. But has there been an article on it? And do we know the last name now?

look through the archives of arubaam.com daily newspaper, there was an article about 5 or 6 days ago

think positive
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: June 25, 2005, 09:07:35 PM »

Okay, it's the topic is up

If I didn't mention your requests in my list, please add them again, pleasepleaseplease?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: June 25, 2005, 09:07:40 PM »

My theory summary comment was kind of sarcastic because i think its pretty well known what I think happened.

Your sarcasm is not coming out in your post and many who are on now have never seen your posted theory. What were the 3 missing pieces, the best way to do this is to have a dialogue.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: June 25, 2005, 09:07:43 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Nancy Drew - as long as they let me take my laptop along when they cart me away, it's ok!

maybe they're planning an "intervention"?

That's what I'm thinking!!!!
They'll call and tell them they're worried their mother is frozen on the couch with her laptop on her lap...watching Fox News...it's been like this for days!!!!LOL
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: June 25, 2005, 09:07:51 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Arubagirl and NativeLingo (welcome back. we missed you.)

Have either of you seen an article in the paper or heard reports about Renee Van Hannikan (or Hanigem?) -- guy who was Columbian necklaced? Yeah, yeah. We've heard the girlfriend killed him and singlehandedly dragged his body to the graveyard. But has there been an article on it? And do we know the last name now?

I found this somewhere, can't remember where, but I copied it so I cound reference it.

Police is investigating the cause behind the dead of the man Rene van Heyningen whose body was found behind the Government cemetery at Sabana Basora. It was mrs. Y.C.H., 29 years old, who arrived home at Sabana Basora around 7:30 a.m. Saturday to find the house in a total mess and with signs of violence, including traces of blood. At observing the scene police said that the injured person could not be alive. The man that should have been at that house could not be found anywhere, and his grey pick-up truck was not there either. Immediately alarm was sounded. Police agents who arrived at the scene started a thorough search of the area and moments later discover the pick-up truck behind the Government cemetery in Sabana Basor. The beheaded body of Rene van Heyningen, who worked at the refinery, was found in the bushes not far from the vehicle. Rene van Heyningen was born on Janaury 12, 1973 and resided at van Lennepstraat 17 in San Nicolas. So far, no detention has taken place in this case. According to the police, the house owner was heard as a possible witness. We extend our deepest condolences to the bereaved family.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Daniel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: June 25, 2005, 09:08:33 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
what do we think the thee pieces are?  i bet one is a body.

If that's so, the other two might be Vandersloot DNA on her body and Holloway DNA in one of the cars. Or no- the latter would not necessaily lead to the other pieces.. Hm, difficult..
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: June 25, 2005, 09:08:37 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I am going to ad a post here for levity and some seriousness.

A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures.

This SM I feel stands just as much of a chance as anyone else of finding something or her at this point.

So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case.

This does not supercede any of our aruba posters. But this SM'er is um a bit obsessed.

I think I would want a close up of the lighthouse and the area around it....and the area where there are "supposed" shark feedings.....JUST TO NAME A FEW...WOW Absolut....great question and wonderful info  Very Happy

not to be rude, but what is it with everyone's shark ponderings? there are SHARKS everywhere, the ones you actually get a chance to see are les than 1% of whats out there....also sharks NEED to eat ahigh volume of fat/oil to sustain themselves and we humans are not a good source for that (except for fat lazy americans)

I posted on this yesterday. Aren't the most common sharks in that area sand sharks and nurse sharks? Both of which are not human predators, although they are usually seen at night and in "schools"....Am I wrong?
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: June 25, 2005, 09:08:59 PM »

kshe78 wrote:

"I have a reallllly tough time believing that an 18 year old female wanted to be "left alone" at 2:00 a.m. (or thereabouts) on a beach in a foreign country, in the dark, away from her friends. "

~~~~~~~~~~~

Boy, do I heartily agree with that!  No way in the world did Natalee say that to him.  No way in HELL!

And I think the only way Anita repeated that story as if she believed it is because she doesn't have any girls.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: June 25, 2005, 09:09:22 PM »

A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures. This SM I feel stands just as much of a chance as anyone else of finding something or her at this point. So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case. This does not supercede any of our aruba posters. But this SM'er is um a bit obsessed.

I would like to see photos of the mine shafts people have mentioned.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: June 25, 2005, 09:09:59 PM »

And I think the only way Anita repeated that story as if she believed it is because she doesn't have any girls

I can buy this, even if I don't have girls Smile  Do sisters count?
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: June 25, 2005, 09:10:07 PM »

Nancy - we can have a support group and a 12 step program and ... wow  ... laptop ladies who suddenly succomb to Fox!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: June 25, 2005, 09:10:28 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
How about we create a list, say 10 likely scenarios. We could then decide the order and then post a poll to see what percent of the members would vote for each particular theory. It does a bit gruesome but discussion boards are just that. What ya say, just an idea.
Runaway
Kidnapping
Murder
etc.
what comes next?

GuyWdog

Suicide????
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: June 25, 2005, 09:10:40 PM »

Your sarcasm is not coming out in your post and many who are on now have never seen your posted theory. What were the 3 missing pieces, the best way to do this is to have a dialogue.

I dont know what the missing pieces are.  It could be 3 things related to recovering natalies body or they could be something different altogether.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: June 25, 2005, 09:11:27 PM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures. This SM I feel stands just as much of a chance as anyone else of finding something or her at this point. So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case. This does not supercede any of our aruba posters. But this SM'er is um a bit obsessed.

I would like to see photos of the mine shafts people have mentioned.

I would like to see some pics of Natalee as she is rescued.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: June 25, 2005, 09:11:57 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
absolut....pls ask the SM to check with the local paper/police to see if indeed an anchor, rope, etc were stolen from one of the Fishermens' Huts on the night of May 29th.

Thanks!!!!  Am dying to know if this is true...

YES! Excellent question, Luna!

I hope our buddy mr R is having an excellent time. Perhaps he will enjoy the music we did last night, Caribean Queen, Jailhouse Rock and Stayin Alive as we listened, I mean watched GVS on Fox last pm.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #699 on: June 25, 2005, 09:12:18 PM »

Awww LittleTxLady, so would I.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.