March 29, 2024, 04:51:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231372 times)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: June 25, 2005, 09:12:26 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
kshe78 wrote:

"I have a reallllly tough time believing that an 18 year old female wanted to be "left alone" at 2:00 a.m. (or thereabouts) on a beach in a foreign country, in the dark, away from her friends. "

~~~~~~~~~~~

Boy, do I heartily agree with that!  No way in the world did Natalee say that to him.  No way in HELL!

And I think the only way Anita repeated that story as if she believed it is because she doesn't have any girls.

Or, she's never had sex on a beach!!!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: June 25, 2005, 09:12:33 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
How about we create a list, say 10 likely scenarios. We could then decide the order and then post a poll to see what percent of the members would vote for each particular theory. It does a bit gruesome but discussion boards are just that. What ya say, just an idea.
Runaway
Kidnapping
Murder
etc.
what comes next?

GuyWdog

accidental death and coverup
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: June 25, 2005, 09:12:47 PM »

3 missing pieces

How many missing pieces regarding Joran's mode of transportation from place to place that night?
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: June 25, 2005, 09:13:34 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
And I think the only way Anita repeated that story as if she believed it is because she doesn't have any girls

I can buy this, even if I don't have girls Smile  Do sisters count?

Did you see how pitch black that beach was at night when Greta VS had the lights off?  Yikes!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: June 25, 2005, 09:13:37 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
How about we create a list, say 10 likely scenarios. We could then decide the order and then post a poll to see what percent of the members would vote for each particular theory. It does a bit gruesome but discussion boards are just that. What ya say, just an idea.
Runaway
Kidnapping
Murder
etc.
what comes next?

GuyWdog

Accidental Death, Sell her into prostitution, great idea by the way.
Daniel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: June 25, 2005, 09:14:07 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
what do we think the thee pieces are?  i bet one is a body.

If that's so, the other two might be Vandersloot DNA on her body and Holloway DNA in one of the cars. Or no- the latter would not necessaily lead to the other pieces.. Hm, difficult..
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: June 25, 2005, 09:14:35 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Awww LittleTxLady, so would I.

just a pic that would be nice to see    Crying or Very sad

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: June 25, 2005, 09:15:47 PM »

I notice some folks have been here all day. This case pulls at a lot of us, and I am glad Fox is covering it, but like others, my kids are teasing me. It goes off when they come in.  They think it is sensational reporting, but it is clear from the websites that the story on a lot of our minds.  It may not have the impact on many that the recent vote that the Supreme Court has had, allowing local governments to sell our homes to private businesses, but it has captured our attention.  

I would also like to figure out what the 3 pieces are. I would think maybe where the body is, where did the assault occur but I'm not sure on a 3rd.  What of the expected new arrests?  Is there any news on that?

I heard they expect a couple boys to be released and several more to be arrested.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: June 25, 2005, 09:16:22 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"

What pic are you looking for?
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: June 25, 2005, 09:16:35 PM »

I just don't *get* any of these scenarios of Natalee being SOLD to anyone for any reason.  Like she's some inanimate object that can just be passed around?  No way--this is a smart, American chick.

That particular *theory* makes no sense at all--in one ear and out the other for me.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: June 25, 2005, 09:16:52 PM »

Arubagirl - How about checking to see if there is a payphone outside the McDonalds.
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: June 25, 2005, 09:17:03 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
I might be wrong, but I remember a quote from joran's mother on cnn yesterday where she said that while at the becah they walked for awhile, and then he left? Does anyone remember that?

I know this probably sounds insignificant at first glance, but don't most people take their shoes off when they are walking on the beach?  Especially since we know that Natalee was wearing sandals.  IF she went for a walk with Joran, don't you think that she would have taken her shoes off and either left them in the sand or carried them?  Maybe it's just me - but when I'm on sand, I'm barefoot.  So, assuming something happened to her after Joran supposedly left, wouldn't we still find her shoes, or some tell tale sign?  

The swimming in the ocean theory doesn't hold up b/c we don't have a drivers license, shoes, or money, and even if by chance she wore her clothes into the ocean, you don't swim with your i.d. in your pocket (which she had to have to get into C&Cs).  

It just doesn't make any sense to me.  I believe that they may have gone to the beach together, but something just isn't adding up.
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: June 25, 2005, 09:17:17 PM »

Kshe and Itawamba - sorry, I can imagine a teen girl saying that in lots of circumstances - for example, she's been drinking and feels sick and doesn't want to throw up in front of cute boy (I can imagine my dtr doing this easily) or he's pushier than she likes and she says get lost or she just doesn't like him as much as she thought and says get lost or she figures out he's not going to call her when he comes to the states for college or... remember that the kids were told they were safe in Aruba and having watched the american kids in Negril, they really believe that its just a paradise island set for their week long party.

My other is my older lady thought - I know I like to have a bunch of time alone my last night in JA so I can think and assimilate the whole experience so maybe she was just pensive ...
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: June 25, 2005, 09:17:31 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "littletxlady"

What pic are you looking for?

The one of Natalee being rescued!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 25, 2005, 09:17:31 PM »

I just don't *get* any of these scenarios of Natalee being SOLD to anyone for any reason.  Like she's some inanimate object that can just be passed around?  No way--this is a smart, American chick.

That particular *theory* makes no sense at all--in one ear and out the other for me.

I just don't want anyone left out, can you imagine the outcry on the board.
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: June 25, 2005, 09:18:01 PM »

How does her being smart prevent her from being taken advantage of by someone who misled her?
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: June 25, 2005, 09:18:19 PM »

Can someone tell me why RazzyBerry's name is listed under posters names on the left on each post?
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: June 25, 2005, 09:18:43 PM »

WHO..WHY..WHERE...we do know when.. Idea
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: June 25, 2005, 09:18:47 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "absolut"
I am going to ad a post here for levity and some seriousness.

A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures.

This SM I feel stands just as much of a chance as anyone else of finding something or her at this point.

So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case.

This does not supercede any of our aruba posters. But this SM'er is um a bit obsessed.

I think I would want a close up of the lighthouse and the area around it....and the area where there are "supposed" shark feedings.....JUST TO NAME A FEW...WOW Absolut....great question and wonderful info  Very Happy

not to be rude, but what is it with everyone's shark ponderings? there are SHARKS everywhere, the ones you actually get a chance to see are les than 1% of whats out there....also sharks NEED to eat ahigh volume of fat/oil to sustain themselves and we humans are not a good source for that (except for fat lazy americans)

I posted on this yesterday. Aren't the most common sharks in that area sand sharks and nurse sharks? Both of which are not human predators, although they are usually seen at night and in "schools"....Am I wrong?

which sharks ate the offal they stopped dumping but forgot to tell cab drivers and diving guides?
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: June 25, 2005, 09:18:49 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "sandy"
We've already established that DOG has a small fan club among us!!!

I'm NOT a fan either.....

Im already a Dog groopie. Can I be pres of his fan club.?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.