April 16, 2024, 04:36:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231764 times)
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #720 on: June 25, 2005, 09:18:55 PM »

arraba, there are those in the garden of the building next door. Do you want pictures of it?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: June 25, 2005, 09:18:57 PM »

Quote from: "Daniel"
The Dutch newsitem that Iquitos posted on page 27 contains some very interesting tidbits:
"According to the police, Joran van der Sloot has changed statements some four or five times now. Police spokesperson Papito Comenencia stated enigmatically: "We're still missing three pieces of the puzzle. If we find one, we'll have the other two as well"...
ROTFLMAO... it's called "lip service" when the three pieces ARE:
- a body
- a gun
- a motive
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: June 25, 2005, 09:19:06 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
I just don't *get* any of these scenarios of Natalee being SOLD to anyone for any reason.  Like she's some inanimate object that can just be passed around?  No way--this is a smart, American chick.

That particular *theory* makes no sense at all--in one ear and out the other for me.

I just don't want anyone left out, can you imagine the outcry on the board.

Does that name above your picture imply Im a monkee or something.?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: June 25, 2005, 09:19:07 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I am going to ad a post here for levity and some seriousness.

A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures.

This SM I feel stands just as much of a chance as anyone else of finding something or her at this point.

So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case.

This does not supercede any of our aruba posters. But this SM'er is um a bit obsessed.

I think I would want a close up of the lighthouse and the area around it....and the area where there are "supposed" shark feedings.....JUST TO NAME A FEW...WOW Absolut....great question and wonderful info  Very Happy

not to be rude, but what is it with everyone's shark ponderings? there are SHARKS everywhere, the ones you actually get a chance to see are les than 1% of whats out there....also sharks NEED to eat ahigh volume of fat/oil to sustain themselves and we humans are not a good source for that (except for fat lazy americans)

I posted on this yesterday. Aren't the most common sharks in that area sand sharks and nurse sharks? Both of which are not human predators, although they are usually seen at night and in "schools"....Am I wrong?

GUYS!! Give me a break!! I wasnt saying she was EATEN by sharks, etc..I was saying i wanted a picture of the area because of the rumor that has surrounded it... Shocked

"God dont like ugly"
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #724 on: June 25, 2005, 09:19:13 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Can someone tell me why RazzyBerry's name is listed under posters names on the left on each post?

It's not anymore - database cludge.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: June 25, 2005, 09:19:45 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I am going to ad a post here for levity and some seriousness.

A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures.

This SM I feel stands just as much of a chance as anyone else of finding something or her at this point.

So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case.

This does not supercede any of our aruba posters. But this SM'er is um a bit obsessed.

I think I would want a close up of the lighthouse and the area around it....and the area where there are "supposed" shark feedings.....JUST TO NAME A FEW...WOW Absolut....great question and wonderful info  Very Happy

not to be rude, but what is it with everyone's shark ponderings? there are SHARKS everywhere, the ones you actually get a chance to see are les than 1% of whats out there....also sharks NEED to eat ahigh volume of fat/oil to sustain themselves and we humans are not a good source for that (except for fat lazy americans)

I posted on this yesterday. Aren't the most common sharks in that area sand sharks and nurse sharks? Both of which are not human predators, although they are usually seen at night and in "schools"....Am I wrong?

as far as human attack, i would be most fearful of blacktips,tiger,and bull (girl today was most likely killed by a bull).........my point was that if you threw someone in the water, there is not a great chance of being eaten by a shark

Blacktip shark
Caribbean shark
Oceanic whitetip
Tiger shark
Whale shark
Nurse shark
Bull shark
Silky shark
Galapagos shark
Sandbar shark
Lemon shark
Sand tiger shark
Caribbean sharpnose
Bonnethead
Scalloped hammerhead
Great hammerhead

think positive
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: June 25, 2005, 09:20:04 PM »

Can someone tell me why RazzyBerry's name is listed under posters names on the left on each post?

because Im about to get banned.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: June 25, 2005, 09:20:17 PM »

I agree that it would be very unusual for a young girl to want to be alone on a beach, but on the other hand, if she felt like she was in a safe place, and had never *been* alone on the beach at night, it can be a very profound experience, and if she is the introspective type, it is possible, but one thing I would want to know - where on the beach were they? How far away from her hotel was she, or did she think she was?

Standing alone and contemplating the vastness of the sea and sky and stars for a few moments before returning to lights and noise and people is one thing, but being left to find one's way back from a desolated and distant spot is another.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: June 25, 2005, 09:20:23 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
I just don't *get* any of these scenarios of Natalee being SOLD to anyone for any reason.  Like she's some inanimate object that can just be passed around?  No way--this is a smart, American chick.

That particular *theory* makes no sense at all--in one ear and out the other for me.

No, it's gone now...how weird, your name was in smaller type beneath some of the posters names...including mine.  Whoa...
spab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: June 25, 2005, 09:20:52 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
3 missing pieces

How many missing pieces regarding Joran's mode of transportation from place to place that night?

Do we know yet how Joran got home from the beach in those
early hours of the morning?
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: June 25, 2005, 09:21:25 PM »

No, it's gone now...how weird, your name was in smaller type beneath some of the posters names...including mine.  Whoa...

Im about to get tossed and this place will be boring.  Laughing
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: June 25, 2005, 09:21:36 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Arubagirl - How about checking to see if there is a payphone outside the McDonalds.

also, just for the ones that keep bringing up the 3am thingy, take a pic of the hours posted on the door.... Great idea for a pic, BTW... Very Happy Payphone is a great idea!

"God dont like ugly"
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: June 25, 2005, 09:21:37 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Kshe and Itawamba - sorry, I can imagine a teen girl saying that in lots of circumstances - for example, she's been drinking and feels sick and doesn't want to throw up in front of cute boy (I can imagine my dtr doing this easily) or he's pushier than she likes and she says get lost or she just doesn't like him as much as she thought and says get lost or she figures out he's not going to call her when he comes to the states for college or... remember that the kids were told they were safe in Aruba and having watched the american kids in Negril, they really believe that its just a paradise island set for their week long party.

My other is my older lady thought - I know I like to have a bunch of time alone my last night in JA so I can think and assimilate the whole experience so maybe she was just pensive ...

Ha, Negril is not really comparable.  If Nat had been in Negril, I would've suspected something else.

Nope, all of the scenarios above would end with ME LEAVING, not "being left."
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: June 25, 2005, 09:21:41 PM »

No, we don't spab. My theory is that he called one of the others that are arrested and other theorize that he walked.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: June 25, 2005, 09:21:42 PM »

Quote from: "RB"

It's not anymore - database cludge.

Jeez RB, what are you doing keeping track of something?  Strange.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: June 25, 2005, 09:22:04 PM »

I am going to ad a post here for levity and some seriousness...A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures...So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case...
Ever since I heard Natalee's hotel room was on the first floor and opened onto the sand beaches, I've wondered if it were possible to reach the room directly from the beach or is there some security barrier?  Must one enter from the front?   I'm curious  just in the event that Joran's scenario of dropping her on the beach were true (and who knows WHAT is true in all this)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: June 25, 2005, 09:22:19 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "Daniel"
The Dutch newsitem that Iquitos posted on page 27 contains some very interesting tidbits:
"According to the police, Joran van der Sloot has changed statements some four or five times now. Police spokesperson Papito Comenencia stated enigmatically: "We're still missing three pieces of the puzzle. If we find one, we'll have the other two as well"...
ROTFLMAO... it's called "lip service" when the three pieces ARE:
- a body
- a gun
- a motive

If this is the case they are way out on a limb unless they get a confession and the Texans find Natalee.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #737 on: June 25, 2005, 09:23:16 PM »

Im about to get tossed and this place will be boring.  Laughing

Get tossed?  You better not!  You haven't done anything wrong....What's going on around here?
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #738 on: June 25, 2005, 09:23:19 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "writenow"
Arubagirl and NativeLingo (welcome back. we missed you.)

Have either of you seen an article in the paper or heard reports about Renee Van Hannikan (or Hanigem?) -- guy who was Columbian necklaced? Yeah, yeah. We've heard the girlfriend killed him and singlehandedly dragged his body to the graveyard. But has there been an article on it? And do we know the last name now?

I found this somewhere, can't remember where, but I copied it so I cound reference it.

Police is investigating the cause behind the dead of the man Rene van Heyningen whose body was found behind the Government cemetery at Sabana Basora. It was mrs. Y.C.H., 29 years old, who arrived home at Sabana Basora around 7:30 a.m. Saturday to find the house in a total mess and with signs of violence, including traces of blood. At observing the scene police said that the injured person could not be alive. The man that should have been at that house could not be found anywhere, and his grey pick-up truck was not there either. Immediately alarm was sounded. Police agents who arrived at the scene started a thorough search of the area and moments later discover the pick-up truck behind the Government cemetery in Sabana Basor. The beheaded body of Rene van Heyningen, who worked at the refinery, was found in the bushes not far from the vehicle. Rene van Heyningen was born on Janaury 12, 1973 and resided at van Lennepstraat 17 in San Nicolas. So far, no detention has taken place in this case. According to the police, the house owner was heard as a possible witness. We extend our deepest condolences to the bereaved family.

Thanks! So, his body was discovered a day after Steve Croes was arrested, but before the van der Sloots were questioned later that day.

Yeah, yeah the official line is the girlfriend killed him and dragged him there.
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: June 25, 2005, 09:23:22 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Natalie Holloways mother is not being questioned as if her daughter is being held captive and the captor is possibly watching the news. If she were trying to humanize natalie, she would be pleading straight into the camera saying, please let my daughter go. Shes not giving up hope, but this is not be treated as a kidnapping/ransom situation

I agree she hasn't pleaded to the camera so to speak, but she HAS alluded to Natalee being held against her will in several of the interviews she granted last week. This is why I asked...

It was my understanding that she was going on camera to a local station in Aruba last week (not something we in the US would see).  Did I make that up in my mind?!?!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.