March 29, 2024, 05:31:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231377 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: June 25, 2005, 09:23:28 PM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
I just don't *get* any of these scenarios of Natalee being SOLD to anyone for any reason.  Like she's some inanimate object that can just be passed around?  No way--this is a smart, American chick.

That particular *theory* makes no sense at all--in one ear and out the other for me.

I just don't want anyone left out, can you imagine the outcry on the board.

Does that name above your picture imply Im a monkee or something.?

The monkey is curious george. This is the scared monkeys forum and the name is absolut like vodka?
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: June 25, 2005, 09:24:12 PM »

SOLD to anyone for any reason. Like she's some inanimate object that can just be passed around? No way--this is a smart, American chick.

Individuals involved in human trafficking do view their merchandise as something that can be passed around, for a price, of course. I'm not sure that nationality or smartness of the product would affect their point of view.
JessesMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: June 25, 2005, 09:24:17 PM »

I am going to ad a post here for levity and some seriousness.

A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures.

This SM I feel stands just as much of a chance as anyone else of finding something or her at this point.

So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case.

This does not supercede any of our aruba posters. But this SM'er is um a bit obsessed.

This may have already been addressed by some of the Aruba people, I don't know, but I would really be interested if there are any boats anchored just offshore near the Fishemen's Huts ..... you know, like small fishing boats with oars that are anchored overnight
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #743 on: June 25, 2005, 09:24:21 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "RB"
Can someone tell me why RazzyBerry's name is listed under posters names on the left on each post?

It's not anymore - database cludge.

Jeez RB, what are you doing keeping track of something?  Strange.

No, I was working in the admin/database and dammit, the last name I PM'd as I was copying and pasting was Razzy's,  Therefore, her name appeared when I copied and pasted. NOT ENOUGH SLEEP
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: June 25, 2005, 09:24:37 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
How about we create a list, say 10 likely scenarios. We could then decide the order and then post a poll to see what percent of the members would vote for each particular theory. It does a bit gruesome but discussion boards are just that. What ya say, just an idea.
Runaway
Kidnapping
Murder
etc.
what comes next?

GuyWdog

accidental death and coverup

you'r gonna have to sub-categorize kidnapping theory by parties involved, ie JVDS , SBF crew or concert-goers , PVDStool

think positive
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: June 25, 2005, 09:24:42 PM »

I would like to see photos of my favorite open-air humidor (natural humidity & loaded with Cubans!) across the street from the Allegro...JK

Seriously, a shot of the VDSs' backyard including the pool.

arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: June 25, 2005, 09:24:59 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
arraba, there are those in the garden of the building next door. Do you want pictures of it?

Only if you don't need to go to much trouble to get it.  We are so lucky to have you as a contributor to this forum.  thank you.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: June 25, 2005, 09:25:04 PM »

Did anyone establish the truth to the maid hearing screams on the beach that night near the Marriott?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: June 25, 2005, 09:25:42 PM »

Kipster, I'm nice, but I'm not crazy. Sorry.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: June 25, 2005, 09:25:49 PM »

I just don't *get* any of these scenarios of Natalee being SOLD to anyone for any reason.  Like she's some inanimate object that can just be passed around?  No way--this is a smart, American chick.
That particular *theory* makes no sense at all--in one ear and out the other for me.

Are you referring to the theories that she was abducted and sold into sexual slavery?  It isn't totally unheard of.  It happens more often than most people realize.  Of course, I am not "knocking" you  Very Happy since we are all entitled to our opinions.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: June 25, 2005, 09:26:03 PM »

open your mind...it is sick, but it happens

think positive
mordred
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: June 25, 2005, 09:26:33 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
How about we create a list...
Runaway
Kidnapping
Murder
etc.
what comes next?

GuyWdog

accidental death and coverup

My opinion with a % rating system:

Runaway - 5%
Kidnapping - 5%
Murder , by Joran et al, 7%
Murder, by someone from MB who was on the trip - 7%
Suicide - 0.0001%
Accidental death by self - 20%
Accidental death being Joran's fault - 25%
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: June 25, 2005, 09:26:42 PM »

i am going to say this about sharks  i have dived for years   i don't think a  shark would eat a dead body   dead people don't bleed or kick around

almost all shark attacks in the USA  are bull sharks  and bull shark can and will go up into fresh water rivers   they have been shark attacks in rivers  from bull sharks
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: June 25, 2005, 09:27:24 PM »

I just don't want anyone left out, can you imagine the outcry on the board.

Does that name above your picture imply Im a monkee or something.?

No, it's gone now...how weird, your name was in smaller type beneath some of the posters names...including mine.  Whoa...

Im about to get tossed and this place will be boring.  Laughing

Get tossed?  You better not!  You haven't done anything wrong....What's going on around here?

Its that TWILIGHT ZONE thing again Nancy...i have said it a million times..i feel like i am there  alot.... Shocked

"God dont like ugly"
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: June 25, 2005, 09:27:48 PM »

"Standing alone and contemplating the vastness of the sea and sky and stars for a few moments before returning to lights and noise and people is one thing, but being left to find one's way back from a desolated and distant spot is another."
~~~~~~~~~

I think that was Ting's post - It looked like the latter thing to me.  It wasn't far from the HI, but it was blocked from view and it was pitch black -- no hotel lights or anything.  And Greta was there *now*, during full moon, at the same approx. time of morning - 2AM instead of 3AM.  Nopey nope, no way!
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: June 25, 2005, 09:28:06 PM »

Did anyone establish the truth to the maid hearing screams on the beach that night near the Marriott?

That is a very good question, and something that I would think would have been looked into, but if it has, there has been no further information about it.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: June 25, 2005, 09:29:26 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "vet4bush"
I'll bet they are looking closely at the financial background of PVDS just for the possibility of charging him on a tax fraud or some other corruption charge in case the murder thing doesn't work out. I'm sure they don't want to have to keep him in Justice anywhere in the future if he walks.

whaat?  where did this come from?  Financial crimes?  this guy is a petit functionary in the colonies.

He is just suggesting that in case they get off because of no body and no alibi that the country will still dispose of the embarrassment  of the family some other way, similar to the manner the feds put away Capone...

i know al capone and paulus van der sloot is no al capone.  besides, his life is already ruined why persecute him any more if he is not guilty.   why do we insist on personalizing and demonizing before we know the outcome?

iquitos...dont want to "get into it " with you cos I respect your posts, I was just expounding on what vet4bush was expressing..and the real point would be, not if he was not guilty, but what if he WERE guilty and it couldnt be proven..then some other vindictive action might be ....explored......someone is going to have to "pay" here. If there isnt a guilty party to be prosecuted...someone will still hang. Maybe Im being silly, but I am beginning to beleive that Arubia will not let this die unless they feel they have proven to the world they have done eveything they can...and part of that may be to punish "someone".  Sorry...just the way i see it going. The "world" (America) wants a goat....i think Aruba will give them one...in one form or another...just or unjust.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: June 25, 2005, 09:29:43 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"

That is a very good question, and something that I would think would have been looked into, but if it has, there has been no further information about it.

maybe its another hush hush event from the police. Like the reporter chasing Natalie in a truck across the island.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: June 25, 2005, 09:29:51 PM »

Quote from: "kshe78"
Quote from: "RB"
Natalie Holloways mother is not being questioned as if her daughter is being held captive and the captor is possibly watching the news. If she were trying to humanize natalie, she would be pleading straight into the camera saying, please let my daughter go. Shes not giving up hope, but this is not be treated as a kidnapping/ransom situation

I agree she hasn't pleaded to the camera so to speak, but she HAS alluded to Natalee being held against her will in several of the interviews she granted last week. This is why I asked...

It was my understanding that she was going on camera to a local station in Aruba last week (not something we in the US would see).  Did I make that up in my mind?!?!

that is correct, she addressed the aruban nation.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: June 25, 2005, 09:31:12 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I am going to ad a post here for levity and some seriousness.

A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures.

This SM I feel stands just as much of a chance as anyone else of finding something or her at this point.

So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case.

This does not supercede any of our aruba posters. But this SM'er is um a bit obsessed.

I think I would want a close up of the lighthouse and the area around it....and the area where there are "supposed" shark feedings.....JUST TO NAME A FEW...WOW Absolut....great question and wonderful info  Very Happy

not to be rude, but what is it with everyone's shark ponderings? there are SHARKS everywhere, the ones you actually get a chance to see are les than 1% of whats out there....also sharks NEED to eat ahigh volume of fat/oil to sustain themselves and we humans are not a good source for that (except for fat lazy americans)

I posted on this yesterday. Aren't the most common sharks in that area sand sharks and nurse sharks? Both of which are not human predators, although they are usually seen at night and in "schools"....Am I wrong?

which sharks ate the offal they stopped dumping but forgot to tell cab drivers and diving guides?

iquitos, no offense, but what?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.