March 28, 2024, 05:07:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231293 times)
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: June 25, 2005, 09:31:24 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Can someone tell me why RazzyBerry's name is listed under posters names on the left on each post?

What?  It's not...at least not for me?
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: June 25, 2005, 09:31:26 PM »

Quote from: "kshe78"
Quote from: "DT"
I might be wrong, but I remember a quote from joran's mother on cnn yesterday where she said that while at the becah they walked for awhile, and then he left? Does anyone remember that?

I know this probably sounds insignificant at first glance, but don't most people take their shoes off when they are walking on the beach?  Especially since we know that Natalee was wearing sandals.  IF she went for a walk with Joran, don't you think that she would have taken her shoes off and either left them in the sand or carried them?  Maybe it's just me - but when I'm on sand, I'm barefoot.  So, assuming something happened to her after Joran supposedly left, wouldn't we still find her shoes, or some tell tale sign?  

The swimming in the ocean theory doesn't hold up b/c we don't have a drivers license, shoes, or money, and even if by chance she wore her clothes into the ocean, you don't swim with your i.d. in your pocket (which she had to have to get into C&Cs).  

It just doesn't make any sense to me.  I believe that they may have gone to the beach together, but something just isn't adding up.

Good point.
And nice outfit, kshe.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: June 25, 2005, 09:32:09 PM »

evening puggy...
NewsJunkie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: June 25, 2005, 09:32:19 PM »

Absolut,
I'm not sure that I can narrow it down to only 3 missing pieces,,, but here's some questions that still are unanswered..
1) Do authorities have cell phone records?  Did Joran call anyone after 1am?
2)Was either brother online after 1am?
3) Did Joran wear different clothing to school Monday than he wore Sunday night?
4)What was Joran saying at school?
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: June 25, 2005, 09:32:52 PM »

It wasn't far from the HI, but it was blocked from view and it was pitch black

OK but HOW far? And the question we can't know, how far did she think it was? The blackness is part of the experience, so even if the hotel was blocked from view, if she knew that it was close by, it is possible that she might have wanted to just take a minute to reflect on the universe.
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: June 25, 2005, 09:33:20 PM »

Not that this means anything... but the Jackson Family attorney(she was guesting quite a bit on Grace's show) stated that she thought NH had been a victim of the sex trade and had been exported to Venezuela. she intimated that it was somewhat of a dirty, little secret.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: June 25, 2005, 09:33:22 PM »

I know more than I want to know about human trafficking in South America.  Yes, I know it happens.  And 99% of the people who are caught up in it as victims are NOT upper middle class white American teenagers with caring families and friends.  Check it out.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: June 25, 2005, 09:33:52 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"

Ever since I heard Natalee's hotel room was on the first floor and opened onto the sand beaches, I've wondered if it were possible to reach the room directly from the beach or is there some security barrier?  Must one enter from the front?   I'm curious  just in the event that Joran's scenario of dropping her on the beach were true (and who knows WHAT is true in all this)

I'm not sure exactly where Natalee's room was, but you can access the hotel lobby from the beach through the pool area.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: June 25, 2005, 09:34:06 PM »

Quote from: "NewsJunkie"
Absolut,
I'm not sure that I can narrow it down to only 3 missing pieces,,, but here's some questions that still are unanswered..
1) Do authorities have cell phone records?  Did Joran call anyone after 1am?
2)Was either brother online after 1am?
3) Did Joran wear different clothing to school Monday than he wore Sunday night?
4)What was Joran saying at school?

3 more people  ? ? ? ?
just a thought don't throw the creme pie !!! Laughing

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: June 25, 2005, 09:34:22 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "absolut"
I am going to ad a post here for levity and some seriousness.

A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures.

This SM I feel stands just as much of a chance as anyone else of finding something or her at this point.

So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case.

This does not supercede any of our aruba posters. But this SM'er is um a bit obsessed.

I think I would want a close up of the lighthouse and the area around it....and the area where there are "supposed" shark feedings.....JUST TO NAME A FEW...WOW Absolut....great question and wonderful info  Very Happy

not to be rude, but what is it with everyone's shark ponderings? there are SHARKS everywhere, the ones you actually get a chance to see are les than 1% of whats out there....also sharks NEED to eat ahigh volume of fat/oil to sustain themselves and we humans are not a good source for that (except for fat lazy americans)

I posted on this yesterday. Aren't the most common sharks in that area sand sharks and nurse sharks? Both of which are not human predators, although they are usually seen at night and in "schools"....Am I wrong?

as far as human attack, i would be most fearful of blacktips,tiger,and bull (girl today was most likely killed by a bull).........my point was that if you threw someone in the water, there is not a great chance of being eaten by a shark

Blacktip shark
Caribbean shark
Oceanic whitetip
Tiger shark
Whale shark
Nurse shark
Bull shark
Silky shark
Galapagos shark
Sandbar shark
Lemon shark
Sand tiger shark
Caribbean sharpnose
Bonnethead
Scalloped hammerhead
Great hammerhead

sadly the little girl today was attacked by a bull shark uncommon in the waters where she was swimming, but not uncommon in the waters around FL, GA SC or NC.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: June 25, 2005, 09:34:37 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
I know more than I want to know about human trafficking in South America.  Yes, I know it happens.  And 99% of the people who are caught up in it as victims are NOT upper middle class white American teenagers with caring families and friends.  Check it out.

Unfortunately always a first time for everything
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: June 25, 2005, 09:34:44 PM »

I know they impounded the cars, but what if JOran used another car, not yet impounded, to move NH or to get back home. If they found that car, (assuming they don't already have it) they'd have a puzzle piece that could solve the others.

There were kids at my daughter's school that would take a girl to a remote location and then tell her to "put out", or they'd leave her there to find her own way home.  We're in a rural area, so it could have been scary to be dumped out in the middle of nowhere.

They were seniors and generally got younger girls at parties to accept rides home and then did this. They finally got caught after a group rape situation of a 9th grader.

There was also a gang operating in our area where guys were members and the mission of the gang was to have sex with as many girls as possible. So, they'd have parties where the whole focus was on getting the girls to put out.

I just think that some of this type of behavior may have played in to this situation. IF she wanted to be alone, it was probably because she didn't want him to give her a ride after he was aggressive to her.  Or, she didn't put out and he left here there.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: June 25, 2005, 09:35:03 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "kshe78"
Quote from: "DT"
I might be wrong, but I remember a quote from joran's mother on cnn yesterday where she said that while at the becah they walked for awhile, and then he left? Does anyone remember that?

I know this probably sounds insignificant at first glance, but don't most people take their shoes off when they are walking on the beach?  Especially since we know that Natalee was wearing sandals.  IF she went for a walk with Joran, don't you think that she would have taken her shoes off and either left them in the sand or carried them?  Maybe it's just me - but when I'm on sand, I'm barefoot.  So, assuming something happened to her after Joran supposedly left, wouldn't we still find her shoes, or some tell tale sign?  

The swimming in the ocean theory doesn't hold up b/c we don't have a drivers license, shoes, or money, and even if by chance she wore her clothes into the ocean, you don't swim with your i.d. in your pocket (which she had to have to get into C&Cs).  

It just doesn't make any sense to me.  I believe that they may have gone to the beach together, but something just isn't adding up.

Good point.
And nice outfit, kshe.

Good thinking! Maybe the 'beach story' was another one of their lies!!!!
ripple20
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: June 25, 2005, 09:35:38 PM »

I just signed on, so forgive me if this question has been answered: Was Natalee's DNA discovered by bodily fluid in one of the DVS's cares???
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: June 25, 2005, 09:35:49 PM »

AG:
>>Kipster, I'm nice, but I'm not crazy. Sorry.

AG, what does that mean? Is it a fortress over there?

For the record, you're much more than nice, a little crazy, a great mom & wife, and friend to all that ask. Just guessing...Wink

Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: June 25, 2005, 09:36:01 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Did anyone establish the truth to the maid hearing screams on the beach that night near the Marriott?

Has that been reported to LE?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #776 on: June 25, 2005, 09:36:05 PM »

Hey guys, I'm to watch some dvds, taking a break for a while.

Fair warning, I'm not going to come back to this thread if another thread has been opened, so if you want pictures you must either put it in the thread I opened or PM me.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
mordred
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: June 25, 2005, 09:36:42 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"

I know this probably sounds insignificant at first glance, but don't most people take their shoes off when they are walking on the beach? .

Good point; The absolute lack of any physical evidence points to someone cleaning up after an incident.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: June 25, 2005, 09:37:08 PM »

The Tide would carry out lite objects like Shoes and    Bags!
**I know**I lost mine that way last winter in Key West!
Zazzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: June 25, 2005, 09:37:08 PM »

Well, if you're drunk you may quite likely go swimming with your i.d. in your pocket.......

"You must be the CHANGE you wish to see in the world"
Mohandas Gandhi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.