March 28, 2024, 11:30:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231261 times)
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: June 25, 2005, 09:37:14 PM »

The combination of Nancy Grace and the Jackson Family lawyer ... oh my!

I haven't fallen that far ... yet
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: June 25, 2005, 09:37:19 PM »

iquitos...dont want to "get into it " with you cos I respect your posts, I was just expounding on what vet4bush was expressing..and the real point would be, not if he was not guilty, but what if he WERE guilty and it couldnt be proven..then some other vindictive action might be ....explored......someone is going to have to "pay" here. If there isnt a guilty party to be prosecuted...someone will still hang. Maybe Im being silly, but I am beginning to beleive that Arubia will not let this die unless they feel they have proven to the world they have done eveything they can...and part of that may be to punish "someone".  Sorry...just the way i see it going. The "world" (America) wants a goat....i think Aruba will give them one...in one form or another...just or unjust.[/quote]

sorry, i follow, they have to hang somebody.  problem is this is all apeallable in the Netherlands where they are less likely to find kangaroo courts.  even if they convict Joran, i am sure it wll be appealed and then they will have to balance American public opinion against the Dutch.  I am sure this is a bigger story right now in the US than in Holland but that could change.
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: June 25, 2005, 09:37:20 PM »

and  about natelee getting drowned   people that drown close to shore willl wash  back up on the beach in a few days     for that not to happen  you would have to be 200 or 300 yards off the beach  depens  on where you are at   and   unless a dead body is weight down  in a few day it would swell up and float up
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: June 25, 2005, 09:37:30 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Hey guys, I'm to watch some dvds, taking a break for a while.

Fair warning, I'm not going to come back to this thread if another thread has been opened, so if you want pictures you must either put it in the thread I opened or PM me.

Got your back, thanks Arubagirl
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: June 25, 2005, 09:37:41 PM »

Quote from: "Dublin"
Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Did anyone establish the truth to the maid hearing screams on the beach that night near the Marriott?

Has that been reported to LE?

I don't know, we need to ask Greta!!
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: June 25, 2005, 09:37:48 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "Lausa"

Ever since I heard Natalee's hotel room was on the first floor and opened onto the sand beaches, I've wondered if it were possible to reach the room directly from the beach or is there some security barrier?  Must one enter from the front?   I'm curious  just in the event that Joran's scenario of dropping her on the beach were true (and who knows WHAT is true in all this)

I'm not sure exactly where Natalee's room was, but you can access the hotel lobby from the beach through the pool area.

So, would it be possible to access a hotel room by walking to it from the beach?
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: June 25, 2005, 09:38:32 PM »

Quote from: "mordred"
Quote from: "writenow"

I know this probably sounds insignificant at first glance, but don't most people take their shoes off when they are walking on the beach? .

Good point; The absolute lack of any physical evidence points to someone cleaning up after an incident.

But think about this: it's very very dark out, and they are nervous and scared, so they are bound to either forget to clean up something or just overlook it in the dark. I'm still for it being another lie......
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: June 25, 2005, 09:38:49 PM »

Ever since I heard Natalee's hotel room was on the first floor and opened onto the sand beaches, I've wondered if it were possible to reach the room directly from the beach or is there some security barrier?  Must one enter from the front?   I'm curious  just in the event that Joran's scenario of dropping her on the beach were true (and who knows WHAT is true in all this)

I'm not sure exactly where Natalee's room was, but you can access the hotel lobby from the beach through the pool area.

So, would it be possible to access a hotel room by walking to it from the beach?

Some of the rooms, yes.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: June 25, 2005, 09:39:25 PM »

Some of the rooms, yes.

7114 does.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: June 25, 2005, 09:39:35 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
evening puggy...

Hi, gaijin! Very Happy

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: June 25, 2005, 09:39:57 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"

It wasn't far from the HI, but it was blocked from view and it was pitch black

OK but HOW far? And the question we can't know, how far did she think it was? The blackness is part of the experience, so even if the hotel was blocked from view, if she knew that it was close by, it is possible that she might have wanted to just take a minute to reflect on the universe.

We don't know how they drove there, exactly.  If she was making out with Joran in the back seat, she may not have been watching out the window to see the HI in the distance.  Otherwise, if they really were coming from the Lighthouse (which is, of course, OPEN to interpretation as to its veracity), then they hadn't reached the HI yet when they turned off at the FishHutsBeach/Marriott.  

Personally, I doubt she knew how to get back to the hotel from there.  But, of course, I doubt the whole story and whether she was even conscious there, IF she was there at all.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: June 25, 2005, 09:41:11 PM »

Quote from: "redquartz"
Quote from: "kshe78"
Quote from: "DT"
I might be wrong, but I remember a quote from joran's mother on cnn yesterday where she said that while at the becah they walked for awhile, and then he left? Does anyone remember that?

I know this probably sounds insignificant at first glance, but don't most people take their shoes off when they are walking on the beach?  Especially since we know that Natalee was wearing sandals.  IF she went for a walk with Joran, don't you think that she would have taken her shoes off and either left them in the sand or carried them?  Maybe it's just me - but when I'm on sand, I'm barefoot.  So, assuming something happened to her after Joran supposedly left, wouldn't we still find her shoes, or some tell tale sign?  

The swimming in the ocean theory doesn't hold up b/c we don't have a drivers license, shoes, or money, and even if by chance she wore her clothes into the ocean, you don't swim with your i.d. in your pocket (which she had to have to get into C&Cs).  

It just doesn't make any sense to me.  I believe that they may have gone to the beach together, but something just isn't adding up.

Good point.
And nice outfit, kshe.

Good thinking! Maybe the 'beach story' was another one of their lies!!!!

You cant say they lied because nothing is true except for natalie has disappeared.
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: June 25, 2005, 09:41:17 PM »

I don't think Beth has been in the news since LE came out with the information about the charges related to probable murder.  I feel so bad for her.  Has anyone seen her in the past two days?
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: June 25, 2005, 09:41:31 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "absolut"
I am going to ad a post here for levity and some seriousness.

A SM is on the ground in Aruba from America and wants to look around be your eyes kinda thing maybe snap some pictures.

This SM I feel stands just as much of a chance as anyone else of finding something or her at this point.

So if you could put in 1 request what would you want a picture or 1st hand account of from the island. You need this evidence for YOUR case.

This does not supercede any of our aruba posters. But this SM'er is um a bit obsessed.

I think I would want a close up of the lighthouse and the area around it....and the area where there are "supposed" shark feedings.....JUST TO NAME A FEW...WOW Absolut....great question and wonderful info  Very Happy

not to be rude, but what is it with everyone's shark ponderings? there are SHARKS everywhere, the ones you actually get a chance to see are les than 1% of whats out there....also sharks NEED to eat ahigh volume of fat/oil to sustain themselves and we humans are not a good source for that (except for fat lazy americans)

I posted on this yesterday. Aren't the most common sharks in that area sand sharks and nurse sharks? Both of which are not human predators, although they are usually seen at night and in "schools"....Am I wrong?

as far as human attack, i would be most fearful of blacktips,tiger,and bull (girl today was most likely killed by a bull).........my point was that if you threw someone in the water, there is not a great chance of being eaten by a shark

Blacktip shark
Caribbean shark
Oceanic whitetip
Tiger shark
Whale shark
Nurse shark
Bull shark
Silky shark
Galapagos shark
Sandbar shark
Lemon shark
Sand tiger shark
Caribbean sharpnose
Bonnethead
Scalloped hammerhead
Great hammerhead

sadly the little girl today was attacked by a bull shark uncommon in the waters where she was swimming, but not uncommon in the waters around FL, GA SC or NC.

off-topic but huh? she was killed in FL near Destin

think positive
bigpoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: June 25, 2005, 09:41:56 PM »

Quote from: "AzRose"
Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
As I said, Inspector, I'm doubting that there were other planes to fly.

I am tending to agree with Aruba Girl that there is only one plane that does this puddle jump. Although as some free business advice to the airlines, they may want to develop a back up plan, ie 2 planes to cover the trip.

So what happens if the plane does not get repaired by tommorrow?
Aren't there legal time frames when each suspect has to appear before the judge?

When I flew between the ABC's a few years ago there was certainly more than one plane!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: June 25, 2005, 09:41:57 PM »

Quote from: "Zazzu"
The swimming in the ocean theory doesn't hold up b/c we don't have a drivers license, shoes, or money, and even if by chance she wore her clothes into the ocean, you don't swim with your i.d. in your pocket (which she had to have to get into C&Cs).  

Well, if you're drunk you may quite likely go swimming with your i.d. in your pocket.......

Another question I have for MB'ers did anyone ever go swimming at night the rest of the week. The rocks by Marriott beach would kill you themselves and they would have known that from during the day. I am going off previous reports for that. If not she didn't either not even if she was drunk or enamored with Joran.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: June 25, 2005, 09:42:24 PM »

Quote from: "Dublin"
I don't think Beth has been in the news since LE came out with the information about the charges related to probable murder.  I feel so bad for her.  Has anyone seen her in the past two days?

I havnt seen her on either Dublin
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: June 25, 2005, 09:42:32 PM »

Quote from: "redquartz"
Quote from: "mordred"

I know this probably sounds insignificant at first glance, but don't most people take their shoes off when they are walking on the beach? .

Good point; The absolute lack of any physical evidence points to someone cleaning up after an incident.

But think about this: it's very very dark out, and they are nervous and scared, so they are bound to either forget to clean up something or just overlook it in the dark. I'm still for it being another lie......

No one has proven any lies, these were wonderful wholesome boys.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: June 25, 2005, 09:42:50 PM »

Quote from: "mehill10"
and  about natelee getting drowned   people that drown close to shore willl wash  back up on the beach in a few days     for that not to happen  you would have to be 200 or 300 yards off the beach  depens  on where you are at   and   unless a dead body is weight down  in a few day it would swell up and float up

this is what I have heard and read as well, she would have had to been taken out to where the current runs fast, or she would hace surfaced or returned to shore.  Correlations: Lacy came back to shore because of a storm that tore up the bay, she was not "whole" suggesting some sort of weighting may have been involved.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: June 25, 2005, 09:44:05 PM »

Quote from: "NewsJunkie"
Did Joran wear different clothing to school Monday than he wore Sunday night?
4)What was Joran saying at school?

Newsjunkie,

I think we've already established that apparently Joran wore a blue plaid shirt just about every day.

I'd heard that students at the school said he was telling them he had sex with her and I think the principal had told Jug Joran had said she'd drowned.

I also heard on a news report that kids at the school had apparently been  harrassing Joran about Natalee being missing and he'd been mouthing off (but don't know what he was saying). that apparently prompted a school official to tell his dad he needed to stop talking about it. the dad apparently called him on his cellphone and told him not to talk. That call was recorded by LE and that's why he wasn't allowed to see his son in jail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.