March 28, 2024, 03:35:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231288 times)
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: June 25, 2005, 09:44:22 PM »

Have you all noticed that none of the MBHS people have been here today?  Beth has not been seen in the news?  I'm wondering if somethings up..if they found her or have a confession?
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: June 25, 2005, 09:44:24 PM »

I keep thinking he took her back to the house and that the key is in some way at that house.
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: June 25, 2005, 09:45:28 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "mehill10"
and  about natelee getting drowned   people that drown close to shore willl wash  back up on the beach in a few days     for that not to happen  you would have to be 200 or 300 yards off the beach  depens  on where you are at   and   unless a dead body is weight down  in a few day it would swell up and float up

this is what I have heard and read as well, she would have had to been taken out to where the current runs fast, or she would hace surfaced or returned to shore.  Correlations: Lacy came back to shore because of a storm that tore up the bay, she was not "whole" suggesting some sort of weighting may have been involved.

Lacy was in a barrel weighted down with cement and if im not mistaken the lid came off.   I read this in the newspaper, I did not make this up.
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: June 25, 2005, 09:45:31 PM »

Ripple We don't know if any fluids were found or matched.
There was a report of blood which turned out to be false or just rumor. All evidence is held by the prosecutor and not available to the public - and the defense attorneys are complaining that they have not been able to see this info either.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: June 25, 2005, 09:46:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Have you all noticed that none of the MBHS people have been here today?  Beth has not been seen in the news?  I'm wondering if somethings up..if they found her or have a confession?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: June 25, 2005, 09:46:46 PM »

Daniel, try this from telegraaf  monkeys see link.  

Paul van der S. meldde zichzelf donderdagavond (Nederlandse tijd) bij de politie. Zijn woedende echtgenote zei daarna onder meer tegen de Amerikaanse zender CNN dat haar man onschuldig is. Volgens haar staan de Arubaanse autoriteiten onder druk van de Amerikaanse regering en de media om met resultaten te komen. "Mijn man is een integer persoon die hier al vijftien jaar in het rechtssysteem werkt." Holloways moeder zei echter blij te zijn dat "er schot zit in het onderzoek".

http://www2.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/22085711/Nederlandse_rechter_op_Aruba_gearresteerd.html
JJJJaded
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: June 25, 2005, 09:47:01 PM »

I think one of the key "slips of the tongue" by the three was that Natalee wanted to see the sharks. HUH? Don't they keep the sharks away from the touristy areas? And the fact from what I have read thus far is that they feed them on the other side of the island, so they stay there? I think whomever said that about "seeing the sharks" made a "freudian slip" of some kind and that ties in with her actually being dumped with the sharks. Sorry, I pray that this isn't the case, but in all the lies, there are grains of truth. You have to strain them out.
Just my humble and hopefully wrong opinion. I also believe that in the time given, this would be a viable solution within the allotted time frame.
I really want to hear what DNA evidence was in those vehicles, if any.

Blessings,

JJJJ
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: June 25, 2005, 09:47:34 PM »

absolut:
>>Another question I have for MB'ers did anyone ever go swimming at night the rest of the week.

Brings to mind another thought that I heard Grete flail on: what was the moon phase that night? She mentioned it, but blew it off when she realized she didn't know the answer...

writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: June 25, 2005, 09:47:36 PM »

Quote from: "redquartz"
But think about this: it's very very dark out, and they are nervous and scared, so they are bound to either forget to clean up something or just overlook it in the dark. I'm still for it being another lie......

Or they never went to the beach. The turnoff to Noord comes first. Maybe they went back to Joran's bach pad and were hanging around his new pool.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: June 25, 2005, 09:47:42 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "NewsJunkie"
Did Joran wear different clothing to school Monday than he wore Sunday night?
4)What was Joran saying at school?

Newsjunkie,

I think we've already established that apparently Joran wore a blue plaid shirt just about every day.

I'd heard that students at the school said he was telling them he had sex with her and I think the principal had told Jug Joran had said she'd drowned.

I also heard on a news report that kids at the school had apparently been  harrassing Joran about Natalee being missing and he'd been mouthing off (but don't know what he was saying). that apparently prompted a school official to tell his dad he needed to stop talking about it. the dad apparently called him on his cellphone and told him not to talk. That call was recorded by LE and that's why he wasn't allowed to see his son in jail.

think positive
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: June 25, 2005, 09:50:34 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Quote from: "RB"
And I think the only way Anita repeated that story as if she believed it is because she doesn't have any girls

I can buy this, even if I don't have girls Smile  Do sisters count?

Did you see how pitch black that beach was at night when Greta VS had the lights off?  Yikes!

Exactly - just confirms my suspicion that she wouldn't have wanted to be left there.  My senior trip was to Jamaica.  Granted, completely different crime rate.  But, I was almost attacked at my resort, which is the one place we thought we were safe.  It's the one place I let my guard down, and could have had some very bad consequences.  No way in hell I would have wanted to go the beach alone, or be left alone.  Uh-huh, no way -- and as I mentioned, that would go for any desolate beach at that time of night - no matter what country we're talking about.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: June 25, 2005, 09:51:11 PM »

Quote from: "JJJJaded"
I think one of the key "slips of the tongue" by the three was that Natalee wanted to see the sharks. HUH? Don't they keep the sharks away from the touristy areas? And the fact from what I have read thus far is that they feed them on the other side of the island, so they stay there? I think whomever said that about "seeing the sharks" made a "freudian slip" of some kind and that ties in with her actually being dumped with the sharks. Sorry, I pray that this isn't the case, but in all the lies, there are grains of truth. You have to strain them out.
Just my humble and hopefully wrong opinion. I also believe that in the time given, this would be a viable solution within the allotted time frame.

A friend of mine was in Aruba recently. before this NH ordeal.. she told me about her trip and how she went on a boat tour.. AND how they showed them where the sharks are fed to keep them away from certain parts where people swim!  NOW after the fact.. after NH went missing.. she has said OF someone wanted to dispose of a body.. that would be the place to do so. NOT somehting I would like to think that may happened.. I wasnt there to witness this myself.. she was.. AND she said also form one point.. something about cliffs. you can also see sharks from there.. dont neccisalry have to be on a boat to see!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: June 25, 2005, 09:51:57 PM »

Quote from: "JJJJaded"

mmm they also may have described the symptoms of date rape drug in relating the scene of natalee getting out of the car, stumbling, and reufusing assistance
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: June 25, 2005, 09:53:36 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Kshe and Itawamba - sorry, I can imagine a teen girl saying that in lots of circumstances - for example, she's been drinking and feels sick and doesn't want to throw up in front of cute boy (I can imagine my dtr doing this easily) or he's pushier than she likes and she says get lost or she just doesn't like him as much as she thought and says get lost or she figures out he's not going to call her when he comes to the states for college or...

That was in my original post - the he's pressuring her so she says, "just leave me alone," comment.  That's the only reason I would buy it.
JJJJaded
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: June 25, 2005, 09:54:46 PM »

Another question I must ask...not to be rude to Natalee's family, but was it ever disclosed what type of medication was left in her room?
It seems to me that for instance Asthma meds or allergy meds or anything along those lines would not be hurtful in disclosing. I wonder if she was taking something that her family, if disclosed ,felt would make Natalee appear in a different light...and no I don't mean birth control pills. I mean like ADHD meds or something similar...many kids including my own were on these, nothing to be ashamed of...but could cast her in the light of having "troubles"? Any comments on this?
Thanks.

Blessings,

JJJJ
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: June 25, 2005, 09:55:16 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Can someone tell me why RazzyBerry's name is listed under posters names on the left on each post?

I know it's off topic, but I'm so glad someone else asked this.  It's been driving me crazy, but I'm not used to this board format  (I STILL haven't figured out how to just reply to part of a message!), so I figured it was just me!
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: June 25, 2005, 09:56:07 PM »

RazzyBerry:
>>Lacy was in a barrel weighted down with cement and if im not mistaken the lid came off.

Ironic you should mention that. The only dream that I've had re: NH was her in an oil barrel. The lid was removed for me and I saw her, then I abruptly awoke. I couldn't tell if she was alive or not, but I awoke with a feeling that she was dead. I know Theory & Speculation, I digress...sorry.  Embarassed

Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: June 25, 2005, 09:56:38 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Arubagirl and NativeLingo (welcome back. we missed you.)

Have either of you seen an article in the paper or heard reports about Renee Van Hannikan (or Hanigem?) -- guy who was Columbian necklaced? Yeah, yeah. We've heard the girlfriend killed him and singlehandedly dragged his body to the graveyard. But has there been an article on it? And do we know the last name now?

I found this somewhere, can't remember where, but I copied it so I cound reference it.

Police is investigating the cause behind the dead of the man Rene van Heyningen whose body was found behind the Government cemetery at Sabana Basora. It was mrs. Y.C.H., 29 years old, who arrived home at Sabana Basora around 7:30 a.m. Saturday to find the house in a total mess and with signs of violence, including traces of blood. At observing the scene police said that the injured person could not be alive. The man that should have been at that house could not be found anywhere, and his grey pick-up truck was not there either. Immediately alarm was sounded. Police agents who arrived at the scene started a thorough search of the area and moments later discover the pick-up truck behind the Government cemetery in Sabana Basor. The beheaded body of Rene van Heyningen, who worked at the refinery, was found in the bushes not far from the vehicle. Rene van Heyningen was born on Janaury 12, 1973 and resided at van Lennepstraat 17 in San Nicolas. So far, no detention has taken place in this case. According to the police, the house owner was heard as a possible witness. We extend our deepest condolences to the bereaved family.

Thanks! So, his body was discovered a day after Steve Croes was arrested, but before the van der Sloots were questioned later that day.

Yeah, yeah the official line is the girlfriend killed him and dragged him there.

REFINERY  !!!!!!!
Like in cremation ??
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: June 25, 2005, 09:56:41 PM »

Editorial note:

No post on topic to breaking news of the Natalee Holloway Case have been deleted or censored except for name calling or phone numbers in this thread. If the post meets the posted criteria it is intact.
Zazzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: June 25, 2005, 09:57:02 PM »

Read Willy Wanka's take at-
http://totallycrap.com/index.php/tc/comments/1005/
=====
   Does anybody know if there is any truth to the rumor that Natalee went missing/disappeared once before in Jamaica?

"You must be the CHANGE you wish to see in the world"
Mohandas Gandhi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.