March 29, 2024, 12:55:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #25 A Hot Sat. Night  (Read 231336 times)
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: June 25, 2005, 09:57:47 PM »

Quote from: "Rosalie"
Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Arubagirl and NativeLingo (welcome back. we missed you.)

Have either of you seen an article in the paper or heard reports about Renee Van Hannikan (or Hanigem?) -- guy who was Columbian necklaced? Yeah, yeah. We've heard the girlfriend killed him and singlehandedly dragged his body to the graveyard. But has there been an article on it? And do we know the last name now?

I found this somewhere, can't remember where, but I copied it so I cound reference it.

Police is investigating the cause behind the dead of the man Rene van Heyningen whose body was found behind the Government cemetery at Sabana Basora. It was mrs. Y.C.H., 29 years old, who arrived home at Sabana Basora around 7:30 a.m. Saturday to find the house in a total mess and with signs of violence, including traces of blood. At observing the scene police said that the injured person could not be alive. The man that should have been at that house could not be found anywhere, and his grey pick-up truck was not there either. Immediately alarm was sounded. Police agents who arrived at the scene started a thorough search of the area and moments later discover the pick-up truck behind the Government cemetery in Sabana Basor. The beheaded body of Rene van Heyningen, who worked at the refinery, was found in the bushes not far from the vehicle. Rene van Heyningen was born on Janaury 12, 1973 and resided at van Lennepstraat 17 in San Nicolas. So far, no detention has taken place in this case. According to the police, the house owner was heard as a possible witness. We extend our deepest condolences to the bereaved family.

Thanks! So, his body was discovered a day after Steve Croes was arrested, but before the van der Sloots were questioned later that day.

Yeah, yeah the official line is the girlfriend killed him and dragged him there.

REFINERY  !!!!!!!
Like in cremation ??

refinery....like oil

think positive
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: June 25, 2005, 09:57:57 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "JJJJaded"
I think one of the key "slips of the tongue" by the three was that Natalee wanted to see the sharks...

mmm they also may have described the symptoms of date rape drug in relating the scene of natalee getting out of the car, stumbling, and reufusing assistance

When that was first released in the news (weeks ago?) I was thinking the same thing you two are.  I was thinking they drugged her, she had a bad reaction or died, and they threw her body where the sharks are.  Then all these other theories surfaced on this site, and now I don't know what to think!  Shocked

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: June 25, 2005, 09:58:03 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Have you all noticed that none of the MBHS people have been here today?  Beth has not been seen in the news?  I'm wondering if somethings up..if they found her or have a confession?

mbhs05 was here today.
mordred
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: June 25, 2005, 09:58:04 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I just posted a question about why Razzy is about to be banned. y.

Just think of it as a nice trip to communist china.

there is more to this than meets the eye.

And it will be handled in the forum issues area.

Where is the forum issues area? Is it it forum Q & As, forum suggestions, where? Justice must be seen to be done! Is Razzy about to be banned Absolut?- its a yes or no question!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: June 25, 2005, 09:58:09 PM »

Quote from: "mehill10"
i am going to say this about sharks  i have dived for years   i don't think a  shark would eat a dead body   dead people don't bleed or kick around

almost all shark attacks in the USA  are bull sharks  and bull shark can and will go up into fresh water rivers   they have been shark attacks in rivers  from bull sharks
 they eat offal but not a dead human?
Vole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: June 25, 2005, 09:58:10 PM »

Hello,
    I saw Greta at the beach by The Marriot, like you guys have mentioned it was so dark. I really have a hard time believing JVDS killed Natalee there. Either they did not do a great search (which is possible) but how could there be no evidence? her sandles, her license, money, her room key, her friend said she was crazy about lip gloss and always had it on her. How come they never found that, I find it hard to believe none of those things fell out of her pocket. Even if he had called someone to pick him up to help him get rid of the body don't you think something would have fell out?
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: June 25, 2005, 09:58:36 PM »

Thanks, tuberide, for illustrating my posts so well!

xoxo
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: June 25, 2005, 09:58:51 PM »

FYI   The family of Natalee Holloway is now offering $150.000.00 for the Safe Return or information that will lead to the safe return of Natalee. A Reward and Recovery Trusts have been set up through Amsouth Bank in Birmingham, AL.

Previous updates below forums.

A trust fund has been set up to support Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, who has pledged to stay in Aruba until her daughter is found. Contributions may be made at any AmSouth Bank, or by mail to:

Natalee Holloway Trust

AmSouth Bank

P.O. Box 11426 Birmingham, AL 35202
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: June 25, 2005, 09:59:16 PM »

JJJJ - the medication question has never been answered that I've seen.

I think Natalee's family has done an astonishing image management job which leaves us with almost no information about Natalee except those items which make her sound perfect. I am not trashing Natalee here, I just am sure that she is more multifaceted than we have heard and I think the lack of information is weird.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: June 25, 2005, 09:59:37 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "JJJJaded"
I think one of the key "slips of the tongue" by the three was that Natalee wanted to see the sharks. HUH? Don't they keep the sharks away from the touristy areas? And the fact from what I have read thus far is that they feed them on the other side of the island, so they stay there? I think whomever said that about "seeing the sharks" made a "freudian slip" of some kind and that ties in with her actually being dumped with the sharks. Sorry, I pray that this isn't the case, but in all the lies, there are grains of truth. You have to strain them out.
Just my humble and hopefully wrong opinion. I also believe that in the time given, this would be a viable solution within the allotted time frame.
I really want to hear what DNA evidence was in those vehicles, if any.

A friend of mine was in Aruba recently. before this NH ordeal.. she told me about her trip and how she went on a boat tour.. AND how they showed them where the sharks are fed to keep them away from certain parts where people swim!  NOW after the fact.. after NH went missing.. she has said OF someone wanted to dispose of a body.. that would be the place to do so. NOT somehting I would like to think that may happened.. I wasnt there to witness this myself.. she was.. AND she said also form one point.. something about cliffs. you can also see sharks from there.. dont neccisalry have to be on a boat to see!

thank you for saying that..all of the "shark connoisuiers" wanted to tear me a new one for even SUGGESTING that i would like a photo of that area...just a photo, guys..wasnt saying it was what happened to her...

"God dont like ugly"
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: June 25, 2005, 09:59:47 PM »

Quote from: "Zazzu"
Read Willy Wanka's take at-
http://totallycrap.com/index.php/tc/comments/1005/
=====
   Does anybody know if there is any truth to the rumor that Natalee went missing/disappeared once before in Jamaica?

all the run away rumors are BS
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: June 25, 2005, 09:59:57 PM »

Quote from: "mordred"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
I just posted a question about why Razzy is about to be banned. y.

Just think of it as a nice trip to communist china.

there is more to this than meets the eye.

And it will be handled in the forum issues area.

Where is the forum issues area? Is it it forum Q & As, forum suggestions, where? Justice must be seen to be done! Is Razzy about to be banned Absolut?- its a yes or no question!

i think razzy was messing with the code   ,,,, sidenote---throwing people into a known "shark hangout" does in NO way mean they will be eaten by sharks

think positive
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: June 25, 2005, 10:00:13 PM »

Z asked:
 "  Does anybody know if there is any truth to the rumor that Natalee went missing/disappeared once before in Jamaica?"

According to her father, the only time she was missing was when she was 4 years old and opened up the door and wandered off.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: June 25, 2005, 10:00:38 PM »

Hello everyone! ((((HUGS))) I am not sure if this article has been shared but I thought I would share I found it interesting...

23 year old Amy Bradley of Virginia in the United States of America went missing on a 1998 family Caribbean cruise during docking at Curacao.  The ship was arriving in the port at Curacao from neighboring Aruba where Amy visited some of the very same establishments frequented this year by Natalee Holloway from Alabama in the USA.  March 24, 1998, two female passengers on the cruise reported seeing Amy on one of the ship's elevators.  Amy was sighted at 6 AM with a ship's band musician.  A Curacao cab driver told Ron Bradley, Amy's father, that Amy approached his cab, urgently needing a telephone.  Two Canadians reported sighting Amy on the beach in Curacao in August of 1998, and they accurately described tattoos and demeanor.  But they did not know at that time that she was reported missing.  A Naval officer encountered Amy in a Curacao brothel in January of 1999.  The officer said that an American girl leaned in and said, "My name is Amy Bradley, and I need your help."  Regretfully, the Naval officer did not help her, and he only reported the meeting much later after the brothel burned.

The U. S. Department of State Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons states, "Human trafficking happens in nearly every corner of the world." The Netherlands is described in the U. S. Department of State 2005 Trafficking in Persons Report as "both a destination and transit country for trafficking in persons, predominately women and girls, from all parts of the world...for the purpose of sexual exploitation."  Besides the international traffickers, "a growing number of 'lover boys' are seducing young girls and forcing them into prostitution.  Some of the girls arrive in the Netherlands from Suriname.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: June 25, 2005, 10:01:15 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Can someone tell me why RazzyBerry's name is listed under posters names on the left on each post?

It's not anymore - database cludge.

what is this all about keeper?
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: June 25, 2005, 10:01:27 PM »

Quote from: "Zazzu"
Read Willy Wanka's take at-
http://totallycrap.com/index.php/tc/comments/1005/
=====
   Does anybody know if there is any truth to the rumor that Natalee went missing/disappeared once before in Jamaica?

Already established as NOT TRUE.
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: June 25, 2005, 10:01:59 PM »

Quote from: "kshe78"
Quote from: "DT"
I might be wrong, but I remember a quote from joran's mother on cnn yesterday where she said that while at the becah they walked for awhile, and then he left? Does anyone remember that?

I know this probably sounds insignificant at first glance, but don't most people take their shoes off when they are walking on the beach?  Especially since we know that Natalee was wearing sandals.  IF she went for a walk with Joran, don't you think that she would have taken her shoes off and either left them in the sand or carried them?  Maybe it's just me - but when I'm on sand, I'm barefoot.  So, assuming something happened to her after Joran supposedly left, wouldn't we still find her shoes, or some tell tale sign?  

The swimming in the ocean theory doesn't hold up b/c we don't have a drivers license, shoes, or money, and even if by chance she wore her clothes into the ocean, you don't swim with your i.d. in your pocket (which she had to have to get into C&Cs).  

It just doesn't make any sense to me.  I believe that they may have gone to the beach together, but something just isn't adding up.

Good point.
And nice outfit, kshe.

Thanks - that's my "scholarly look."   Laughing
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: June 25, 2005, 10:02:12 PM »

Here's a link to Cal Tech
Profile of a Sociopath.
http://www.hss.caltech.edu/~mcafee/Bin/sb.html
Just read it. And see if it reminds you of anyone we know.
Nuff said.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: June 25, 2005, 10:02:31 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Can someone tell me why RazzyBerry's name is listed under posters names on the left on each post?

It's not anymore - database cludge.

what is this all about keeper?

Ack, let's just say I fat fingered where I shouldn't have.  'Nuff said.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: June 25, 2005, 10:02:51 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Hello everyone! ((((HUGS))) I am not sure if this article has been shared but I thought I would share I found it interesting...

23 year old Amy Bradley of Virginia in the United States of America went missing on a 1998 family Caribbean cruise during docking at Curacao.  The ship was arriving in the port at Curacao from neighboring Aruba where Amy visited some of the very same establishments frequented this year by Natalee Holloway from Alabama in the USA.  March 24, 1998, two female passengers on the cruise reported seeing Amy on one of the ship's elevators.  Amy was sighted at 6 AM with a ship's band musician.  A Curacao cab driver told Ron Bradley, Amy's father, that Amy approached his cab, urgently needing a telephone.  Two Canadians reported sighting Amy on the beach in Curacao in August of 1998, and they accurately described tattoos and demeanor.  But they did not know at that time that she was reported missing.  A Naval officer encountered Amy in a Curacao brothel in January of 1999.  The officer said that an American girl leaned in and said, "My name is Amy Bradley, and I need your help."  Regretfully, the Naval officer did not help her, and he only reported the meeting much later after the brothel burned.

The U. S. Department of State Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons states, "Human trafficking happens in nearly every corner of the world." The Netherlands is described in the U. S. Department of State 2005 Trafficking in Persons Report as "both a destination and transit country for trafficking in persons, predominately women and girls, from all parts of the world...for the purpose of sexual exploitation."  Besides the international traffickers, "a growing number of 'lover boys' are seducing young girls and forcing them into prostitution.  Some of the girls arrive in the Netherlands from Suriname.

cali, you are a sight for very sore eyes.  we had a hard day without you.  

GERALDO IS ON!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.