May 01, 2024, 03:16:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: if joran is innocent  (Read 3087 times)
grgnfg420
Scared Monkey

« on: June 25, 2005, 08:21:42 PM »

if joran is innocent this is what would have had to happen, maybe nh was digging him and they went on the beach to have fun, a drug boat tied to croes arrives on the beach they are on kidnap nh for seing the opperation, sparing jvds life because of his dads status on the island but made him keep him mouth shut in fear for his ife, this would explin the decapitation of the random body a day afer croes was arrested a waring sign to keep there mouth shut. but all they can say is that they were on the beach and " somerthing bad happend" this is all that is said abput what happend that night. i hope she is still alive and i hope natalies family came in contact with the kidnappers and have arranged a meeting to return natalie to her family. But i think it is a crazy coincidence that NH family took out kidnapping insurance on natalie before she went to aruba if this is confirmed as truth then the possiblities of what really happend are endless
KV123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 12:29:44 PM »

In light of all we DON"T know and the inability to crack the suspects, is your theory is not far off target.  The "something bad happened" thing has bothered me since the day that leaked.  (Don't know anything about kidnapping insurance though.  Has this been confirmed?  If so, is this something all parents in MB do, traveling or not, because of their "status"?)
betsy111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2005, 12:33:24 PM »

NH family took out kidnapping insurance on her before the trip to Aruba - where did you get this info?
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2005, 12:35:46 PM »

I do not think this is completely off - it would sure explain why Joran will not crack - I do not understand why it is not more widely known about this other decapitation - none of the networks have even mentioned it - can't blame any of them for talking if this might be the case!
papito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 02:37:26 PM »

Mr. Paul van der Sloot is da chief justice on da island (he is da boss of the judges) it's because of that, that the Chief Justice of Curacao has to come to the island to follow and choices in the case.
I agree that there is something fishy about the whole thing, but it's unfair how the world now look at Aruba.
We are very caring and loving people. In the States much worse things happen and after sometimes 10 /20 years they crack the case. Give the arubians a little bit of slack. Don't forget that we are surrounded by sea if they dumped (IF THEY DID) her body in the sea. The sharkes would have already eaten the body. And if the suspects shut up and don't talk than the case will close and they will go out free. And don't forget either that paul is a chief justice he knows the law like you guys know the songs they play on MTV. It's not easy to crack a chief justice.

A Police officer of The sunny happy Island of Aruba
jump85ft
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2005, 05:09:25 PM »

That Joran {{edited}} is a predator hes bragged about the daterape drug GHB to classmates and how hes used it in the past on girls.  I dont trust that kid especially with his reputation.  Hes so {{edited}} the crack of dawn isnt safe.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.