April 28, 2024, 08:32:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Investigation theory  (Read 2475 times)
ironsides
Scared Monkey

« on: June 25, 2005, 09:56:18 PM »

I just read the FOX News story I have to vent about it.  The Aruban police are putting on a show.  Isn't that what Americans want is a good show?  If you follow the example of the OJ Simpson case and both Michael Jackson efforts, this is true.  For many of us (49 - 50%), these investigations / trials were a painful farce.  At the center of the criminal investigation there is a truth, God knows, but neither side in both of the cases mentioned was interested in getting at it.  We can either assume that the Aruban authorities are either very stupid and disorganized, or they may be smart like a fox.  Or the person pulling their strings is.  It is infuriating for real Americans to watch this farcical investigation and not be be suspicious of its outcome.  Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that is indeed a show of an investigation.  After all without the key and most damning piece of evidence, which is the body, it will be difficult to convict anyone.  The thing that brings tears to my eyes is that Mrs. Holloway will not even be able to bring her daughter home.
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 11:51:55 PM »

Quote from: "ironsides"
I just read the FOX News story I have to vent about it.  The Aruban police are putting on a show.  Isn't that what Americans want is a good show?  If you follow the example of the OJ Simpson case and both Michael Jackson efforts, this is true.  For many of us (49 - 50%), these investigations / trials were a painful farce.  At the center of the criminal investigation there is a truth, God knows, but neither side in both of the cases mentioned was interested in getting at it.  We can either assume that the Aruban authorities are either very stupid and disorganized, or they may be smart like a fox.  Or the person pulling their strings is.  It is infuriating for real Americans to watch this farcical investigation and not be be suspicious of its outcome.  Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that is indeed a show of an investigation.  After all without the key and most damning piece of evidence, which is the body, it will be difficult to convict anyone.  The thing that brings tears to my eyes is that Mrs. Holloway will not even be able to bring her daughter home.

you know when they drained that pond near the Marriott
that really did look like it was for show..
I said it as they were doing it
I'm like they're just doing that cause they have to show
they're doing 'something'
ironsides
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2005, 11:56:50 AM »

Yes, and here is something else - I believe that the Aruban authorities do not take seriously the crimes of sexual assault and abduction.  The number of people involved with this crime gives credence to the theory that there is a laisez faire attitude toward this on the island.  After all the women are "drunk" and maybe they want to have "fun".  A kind of fun house attitude.  It is obvious that they did not take seriously her disappearance at first, until all the news organizations went down there.   This Aruban "Minister of Justice" is already paving the way for the aquittal of the little dutchman, by saying what he said in the Fox interview.  These people are slime bags - how could the FBI saying they are doing a good job?  Why are they saying it?  I think that this group probably has done this in the past, and they victimize tourists knowing that they will not stay to press charges, and the authorities look the other way.  The difference here is that they killed the victim in the commission of the other crimes, and everyone is covering their tracks.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.