August 18, 2019, 06:06:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #26 NightCrew Sat/Sun  (Read 226466 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star
******
Offline Offline

Posts: 18150



« Reply #380 on: June 26, 2005, 01:31:28 AM »

It has been pointed out repeatedly that her twin cousins were gambling with Joren in the casino earlier in the week.  No one ever said NH herself gambled and she may have been there just watching her cousins.  She probably saw Joren while there, however.   The friend who was there with her on Sunday said NH introduced herself to Joren which would indicate to me at least that this is when she met him.  Otherwise, her memory would be in pretty bad shape for one so young, wouldn't it?  Why would she introduce herself is she already knew him?  But he was a familiar face from hanging around the hotel casino so much.  But she introduced herself to him on Sunday according to the friend who was with her.  The same day she disappeared, although she had seen him around before that.

As for the oddity of BethH finding Joren so fast, I guess that is a shock to any who might see tourists as just a commodity with no family or roots or as being real people.  So many from Aruba seemed surprised to find the girl actually had concerned parents!  What is that about?  Did Joren think of tourists in this way?  Bet he was most surprised of all, if he did.

Some of the students who had stayed behind, maybe these same twins, identified Joren on the casino tape, locals provided his name from same.  Beth looked in the phone book and found the address for the residence from his name.  Apparently, there are not a lot of Van de Sloots listed and if they knew Joren's name at the casino, maybe they knew the father as well.  The chaparone had contacted the DEA agent while they were in flight.  The Senator contacted the FBI and I do believe a senator can locate an FBI agent even on a holiday would be my guess.  

It pays to have friends.  They can help and do things like this in a time of emergency.   Wink
Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
pybird
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 49


« Reply #381 on: June 26, 2005, 01:31:42 AM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "Charlotte"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "Charlotte"
I'm sure Beth Twitty has spoken with kids on the trip.  The article in the July 4 issue of People magazine mentions that Jug spoke with Natalee's cousins Thomas and Hunter Twitty who were on the trip and learned that Thomas has played poker with Joran that same night.


Really, and who won?


Don't know


Don't you wonder? Did someone get their arse beat? Who was involved in the "scuffle"? Where was the "scuffle"? What was the "scuffle" about? We're talking peoples lives here, too many questions for this mother. If it were my kid being blamed, I'd be asking questions.


I can post what the National Enquirer printed 1 week ago if you are interested.  I know it's a tabloid, please don't flame.  It does give a bit of a different spin than we've heard before.
Logged
puggywug
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 291



« Reply #382 on: June 26, 2005, 01:31:57 AM »

Quote from: "columbo"
Quote from: "Anna"
>>Hi, LUNA. As you can see, I'm Puggywug. I post this alot when there are questions about Natalee getting in the car. Here is a quote from Dash's mom who also posts here:
"My daughter spoke with Natalee right after C&C's closed. My daughter & her friends came across Nat & Joran as all were exiting the club, and all were walking more or less together toward another group of classmates...
Natalee was walking unassisted (not falling down drunk), spoke ok (though not answering in long sentences), and was not touching Joran.
Nat assured them that she was fine, and said she was going to go back to the hotel "with THEM," pointing to the MBHS group just a few yards ahead. The Kalpoes were nowhere in sight; neither was the car.
Next {woman’s daughter} heard was that Natalee got into a car that many in the group had thought was a taxi. (Those look like regular cars.) It may be that the Kalpoes pulled up on the street before Natalee reached the next group; Joran may have deliberately stalled her. The group may not have even realized she was behind them, approaching.
But while we hear that she got in the car willingly, we know from her comments that it was not her pre-planned intention. Because of this, I do not believe she knew she would be going anywhere but a fairly short distance down to the hotel. Her plans changed in the blink of an eye, and she was gone . . .“
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=303&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=400<<
Well, I really can't help how odd anybody finds this but it has been explained over and over and even on this forum.  And NH has been called some very vile names by the Joren fan club because she got into this car but the poster just a few pages back stated that under the influence of a date rape drug that she walked/talked fairly normally.  While some may not like this version, it is the closest thing we have to what actually happened, an eyewitness account from somebody who spoke to her just an instant before they were loading into the car.
Sure looks like to me she did not even intend to go with Joren.  And there was a link yesterday to an article on the Dark Side about the practice called carving out where males surround the female victim to separate her from her group which it seems is sadly a common practice in the region.  Block her from their view and they from hers and just sort of jostle her along to the waiting car or whatever.
I can't believe everybody missed this post.  And I sometimes wonder why the same questions are asked over and over and over, even on the same day.  Sure, we all miss a bunch of posts but it just seems so odd to come here day after day and the same questions being asked yet again.  Sometimes by the same people.
What's up with that? Question

What's up with that? This account is being posted on a message board rather than the news. I know the kids said they believed Nat was leaving with the next group, but we have no idea if Nat thought she was getting into a cab. This is why we need more eyewitness statements from the kids who were on the trip. But, aside from the few who have come foward on O'Reilly and Van Susteran, we have nothing else to go on. If the students (or parents of students) want to tell their story, then why not speak to the media? Why would this mother tell her story to Scared Monkey's and not CNN, FOX or any other news org. ??

The woman's daughter DID tell her story to the MSM - it was Dash's mother who wrote that post. Very Happy
Logged

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Red
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 240


« Reply #383 on: June 26, 2005, 01:33:49 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Night all, try and behave, the monkey always knows.


Night dude ... see you tomorrow ... same monkey time ... same monkey channel
Logged
iquitos
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


msm
« Reply #384 on: June 26, 2005, 01:34:23 AM »

msm=mainstream media
Logged
Whitney
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 370



« Reply #385 on: June 26, 2005, 01:34:46 AM »

Quote from: "Ladyhawke112"
Quote from: "bobntexas"
Companzi stated:"I think its a bit disgusting to see Jug smile with glee at Paul's arrest. He'll probably be so happy if they charge AVDS as well. "

I suspect Jug was reacting with the manner PVDS obstructed the investigation the first night.


Regarding Jug's description of PVDS' and Deepak's obstruction the first night, in how (I assume) they both were telling JVDS (who Jug says wanted to help) "not to say anything." I personally think that is really why PVDS was arrested. But more curiously to me, how does Jug's description of that night jive with  Beth's, who claimed that JVDS was rude and arrogant to her?


Good Questions...we don't know because there's never been that viz a vie in USA/cabel/MSM TV/interview/press...

You get that one...then you've a SCOOOP
, as they used to call it... [/b]
Logged
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 502


« Reply #386 on: June 26, 2005, 01:34:59 AM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Whitney, per another poster he can be tried as an adult.

And with that I'm going to bed.

Good night all.


Nite arubagirl! Thanks for hanging with us!
Logged
Red
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 240


« Reply #387 on: June 26, 2005, 01:35:54 AM »

Aruba girl & coco - night
Logged
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #388 on: June 26, 2005, 01:36:20 AM »

Night Arubagirl! Still hoping for that Monkey "shout out" from you on TV tomorrow!  Very Happy
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Lausa
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 218


« Reply #389 on: June 26, 2005, 01:36:34 AM »

Quote from: "coco"
Jug makes me crazy - just a personal aversion to a certain style of man ... I'd take a David Holloway any day of the week!
 He's more my type too.   Interesting entries on http://www.al.com/forums/mountainbrook/ (Yes, The Tiny Kingdom has it's own forum!) I'm reading these statements about the Holloway/Twitty family dynamic which are to be taken as unproved gossip:
1.  "I think they don't like each at all, not even in a time of crisis. I heard that the mom wouldnt even allow the dad to ride on the private plane with them to Aruba. She said the plane was full with some of her friends."
2."It's more than clear that the Holloway's don't like the natural father.  After being notified that Natalee was missing Beth Holloway left for Aruba and didn't notify Natalee's father (per his first interview on Fox News). He found out through the son and then made arrangements on his own...I noticed that the step-mother spoke of Beth and acknowledged her as the mother, sympathy for the grief she's going through...For the record, I think that Beth has behaved in an exemplary fashion (except that she pretends that Natalee's biological father doesn't exist and I'm not the only one who has noticed that.)"
Beth and Jug are definitely Type A personalities. From descriptions of Natalee, she sounds like she might be a lot like Mr. Holloway.  When you look at the Graduation pics of Natalee with either her Mother or her Father, it's obvious there's much love all the way around.   Maybe the lawyer they hired to help work with the Aruban LE also helps facilitate communications between the two ex's!
Logged
TTownMike
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #390 on: June 26, 2005, 01:36:59 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
>>Hi, LUNA. As you can see, I'm Puggywug. I post this alot when there are questions about Natalee getting in the car. Here is a quote from Dash's mom who also posts here:

"My daughter spoke with Natalee right after C&C's closed. My daughter & her friends came across Nat & Joran as all were exiting the club, and all were walking more or less together toward another group of classmates...

Natalee was walking unassisted (not falling down drunk), spoke ok (though not answering in long sentences), and was not touching Joran.

Nat assured them that she was fine, and said she was going to go back to the hotel "with THEM," pointing to the MBHS group just a few yards ahead. The Kalpoes were nowhere in sight; neither was the car.

Next {woman’s daughter} heard was that Natalee got into a car that many in the group had thought was a taxi. (Those look like regular cars.) It may be that the Kalpoes pulled up on the street before Natalee reached the next group; Joran may have deliberately stalled her. The group may not have even realized she was behind them, approaching.

But while we hear that she got in the car willingly, we know from her comments that it was not her pre-planned intention. Because of this, I do not believe she knew she would be going anywhere but a fairly short distance down to the hotel. Her plans changed in the blink of an eye, and she was gone . . .“
 
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=303&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=400<<

Well, I really can't help how odd anybody finds this but it has been explained over and over and even on this forum.  And NH has been called some very vile names by the Joren fan club because she got into this car but the poster just a few pages back stated that under the influence of a date rape drug that she walked/talked fairly normally.  While some may not like this version, it is the closest thing we have to what actually happened, an eyewitness account from somebody who spoke to her just an instant before they were loading into the car.

Sure looks like to me she did not even intend to go with Joren.  And there was a link yesterday to an article on the Dark Side about the practice called carving out where males surround the female victim to separate her from her group which it seems is sadly a common practice in the region.  Block her from their view and they from hers and just sort of jostle her along to the waiting car or whatever.

I can't believe everybody missed this post.  And I sometimes wonder why the same questions are asked over and over and over, even on the same day.  Sure, we all miss a bunch of posts but it just seems so odd to come here day after day and the same questions being asked yet again.  Sometimes by the same people.

What's up with that? Question


WAY TA GO ANNA! That is an excellent post!  Some folks, when they "put themselves in her shoes" tend to think of the worst,(reckless behavior leaving your friends) and some "when they put themselves in her shoes" realize that they would not have willingly done so.(gotten into a situation)  This shows us insite into those two personal viewpoints which tells of how THEY ARE moreso than HOW NAT IS!
Logged
CancunMole
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #391 on: June 26, 2005, 01:37:22 AM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Well, somebody told Beth Twitty that she were leaving with Joran, or did the Alabama group just go to the van der Sloots because NH and Joran were talking in the casino?


Or, could it have been because Joran beat the pants off some people at cards in the casino and NH introduced herself to him at some point and indicated an interest? I'd like to know when NH really met Joran? Is it per Ed who had seen him with NH and her friends or per others, or on video? If this were my son. I'd have someone in ALA asking questions,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Logged
tkubi7
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 68



« Reply #392 on: June 26, 2005, 01:37:27 AM »

Quote from: "Ladyhawke112"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
Thanks, Ladyhawke. If that's the case then that would also imply that Joran was a regular C&C customer.


It sure would imply that. And to my mind, if you were about to commit a premeditated crime, you probably wouldn't begin at a place that knows you as a regular.


unless of course other people there were in on it. As I stated before, If Joran was a regular, he probably was friends with the bartenders and dj's. Could this be where he met steven croes?  Having been there myself (CnC's), I've seen the bartenders literally tip the heads back on women and pour drinks down their throats. Who's to say the bartender didn't do that with something in the drink? I think if I wanted to get a drug into someone, that is exactly the place to be, surrounded by my friends who could help me and would never rat on me. Just my opinion
Logged

"Leave no stone unturned"
Whitney
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 370



« Reply #393 on: June 26, 2005, 01:37:32 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Jug and Beth Twitty are the kind of people who're determined to find their daughter and they really don't care too much what anyone thinks of why or how they go about it! They are VICTIMS and they don't need all the finger-pointing at them right now. They are more worried about RESULTS than IMAGE.


I'll stipulate to that; but we are seeing what we is known as <snip> cuts;

I have to admit, anyway.
Logged
Ladyhawke112
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 22


« Reply #394 on: June 26, 2005, 01:38:22 AM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "Ladyhawke112"
 
And to my mind, if you were about to commit a premeditated crime, you probably wouldn't begin at a place that knows you as a regular.


Why not?  The premeditated crime would be the rape of an American girl on her last night in Aruba; certainly not someone who'd be a regular CnC's customer.


Scott, He may very well have comitted the crime, no one knows. I just think (my own opinion) when he went to C&C's to meet her, committing a crime was probably not on his mind. If he regularly does these heinous acts, as a regular, with all this worldwide publicity, wouldn't another victim have come forward by now?

I'm not saying he was not involved - no one knows - and he most likely knows more than we have been told - I just think (whatever that is worth) that is was not planned before the meeting at C&cC's.
Logged
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 502


« Reply #395 on: June 26, 2005, 01:38:33 AM »

Quote from: "pybird"
I can post what the National Enquirer printed 1 week ago if you are interested.  I know it's a tabloid, please don't flame.  It does give a bit of a different spin than we've heard before.


What does it say? And do they have actual facts or are they quoting aliens and psychics?
Logged
Itawamba
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #396 on: June 26, 2005, 01:39:02 AM »

Quote from: "Selena"
Jorans official Bday August 6. 86. according to a cache of a sports roster for school it's June 8th,..take your pic


Most I've seen have said August 6, 1987.  I think the other incongruity is the Euro way of writing dates -- 8-6-87 transposed would be 6-8-87.
Logged
Sobelle
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 40


« Reply #397 on: June 26, 2005, 01:39:49 AM »

Quote from: "pybird"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "Charlotte"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "Charlotte"
I'm sure Beth Twitty has spoken with kids on the trip.  The article in the July 4 issue of People magazine mentions that Jug spoke with Natalee's cousins Thomas and Hunter Twitty who were on the trip and learned that Thomas has played poker with Joran that same night.


Really, and who won?


Don't know


Don't you wonder? Did someone get their arse beat? Who was involved in the "scuffle"? Where was the "scuffle"? What was the "scuffle" about? We're talking peoples lives here, too many questions for this mother. If it were my kid being blamed, I'd be asking questions.


I can post what the National Enquirer printed 1 week ago if you are interested.  I know it's a tabloid, please don't flame.  It does give a bit of a different spin than we've heard before.


Post away!  My mind is wandering all over the place about all of this and I'm reading most everything I can  No flaming from me at all.  Thanks
Logged
pybird
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 49


« Reply #398 on: June 26, 2005, 01:41:08 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "pybird"
I can post what the National Enquirer printed 1 week ago if you are interested.  I know it's a tabloid, please don't flame.  It does give a bit of a different spin than we've heard before.


What does it say? And do they have actual facts or are they quoting aliens and psychics?


Hang on, let me get it.  I'll just post a snippet regarding the scuffle.  BRB
Logged
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #399 on: June 26, 2005, 01:41:44 AM »

Personally I would rank National Enquirer right in with Geraldo but hey, it 's all good!  Very Happy
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 10.272 seconds with 19 queries.